Flower Garden

Story Info
Teasing my neighbor from my flower garden.
1.8k words
3.85
26.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took pride in my flower garden that ran along the edge of my house. Every morning, I made sure to weed and water my beautiful, luscious garden. It was hot and sunny most days where I lived. Often, I would wear daisy duke shorts and a tank top when I worked outside. Our neighbor, Don would sit on his porch every morning and have a cup of coffee. One day I noticed that he was watching me while I worked in my garden after my husband had left for work that day.

He was an attractive looking man, something I had taken note of when we first moved in. After realizing that Don was watching me, I stopped wearing panties and a bra when I worked in my garden. I was determined to get his attention. I would intentionally bend over to expose my ass. I begin to spend more time in my garden and teasing Don with my ass.

I could see him watching me and wondered if I was turning him on by bending down in my garden. This became our morning routine, Don on his porch drinking coffee, watching the show I put on for him every morning in my garden usually moments after my husband's truck would disappear from my view. I caught him a few times rubbing his erection through his pants while he watched me work in my flower garden.

One morning, I was working in my garden and watching as Don was rubbing his swollen cock through his pants. I knew that he was turned on by watching me and that knowledge was making me wet. I begin to rub the edges of my jeans all over. My fingers traced the edge of my jeans, along my ass and around to the front. I saw Don sit up straighter when he noticed I was touching myself.

I spread my legs a little and perked my ass up as I begin to rub myself through and around my jeans. I knew he was watching and I know he knew too. I could see him grab his swollen cock through his pants. I continued to play with myself, sliding the thin strip of jeans to the side. I could feel the breeze touch my already wet pussy as I begin to push my fingers inside.

I pushed my fingers in and out slowly so Don could clearly see what I was doing to myself. I was so hot, knowing that he was watching me, that I could not resist to touch myself. I pulled my fingers out and rubbed them back and forth. Needing more, I moved to lay on my back at my garden. I watched him as I begin using two hands to pleasure myself. I rubbed my clit as I pushed my fingers in and out. Don stood up, moved to the edge of his porch and leaned on the rail.

I could see that he was hard as he rubbed his cock up and down through his pants. I stood up walked over to where he was standing. I stood, outside is porch railing, looking up at him, face to face with his big, hard cock pressing tight against the fabric of his pants.

"I see you watching me work my garden." I said licking my lips.

"You take good care of your garden, don't you?" He replied.

"I could take really good care of you, if you will let me." I said batting my eyes at him and reaching through the railing to rub his hard erection through his pants.

He did not object to me rubbing his cock.

"I bet you can take care of me." He said putting his hands on the railing.

I rubbed the length of it and squeezed the tip when I reached it. His cock was very thick, long, and hard. I used my other hand to cradle his balls while I rubbed his erection up and down through his pants. I pulled down the front of his pants until his hardness was standing tall and firm in front of me.

"Umm..." I moaned as I grabbed hold of the big shaft in front of my face.

My fingers did not touch around his thick cock. I begin moving my hand in long strokes up and down his penis. I squeezed his large balls in my other hand, picking up the stroking motion on his shaft. With both hands, I twisted my hands around his cock while I stroked it. I pulled him closer to the railing.

"I want to suck it, push it through the rails." I demanded in a lustful voice.

He obeyed and pushed against the rail, allowing me almost full access to his big cock. I quickly grabbed his balls with one hand and his cock with the other. I stroked it slowly and firmly up the length of his penis, pulling the skin over the head. Bringing my hand back down, I licked the tip of his head with my tongue. I moved my hand up and down carefully teasing the tip with my tongue and lips until it was inside my mouth.

Still stroking his big cock, I slipped it more into my mouth until it touched my throat. His cock filled my mouth and left some for me to stroke. I sucked hard as it went in and out of my mouth slowly following the pace with my hand. I heard him gasp as I sucked the skin up and over his head. Releasing his cock with my mouth, I used both hands to stroke it up and down quickly.

"Want to come over and assist me with my garden?" I asked with a wink.

"Let grab my shoes and I will meet you in your garden in a minute." He said with a pant.

I kissed the tip, turned and walking away, putting a little more bounce in my step then usual knowing he stood there watching my ass giggle at the edge of my shorts. I stood at the edge of my flower garden and waited. I bent down to pick a flower when I felt his large cock press against my ass.

"Umm... That is a beautiful sight right there." He said rubbing my exposed cheeks and thighs.

I stayed bent over while he continued to rub. I was wet and aching for him to touch me as his fingers carefully navigated around the edges of my shorts.

"With how wet your pussy is, you must have really enjoyed sucking my cock." He said as he pushed his fingers inside me.

I moaned at the sensation of his fingers sliding into my eager pussy.

As he slid his fingers in and out, he whispered, "I am going to stretch your tight pussy with my big cock right here in this garden that you like to tease me in."

He withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his mouth pulling the jeans aside. I moaned and pushed back against him as he smacked my right ass cheek. He continued to lick my pussy causing me to jump when he smacked my ass. Unable to stay bent over I dropped to my knees.

He stood back up, "I wasn't done with you yet."

I smiled and turned around, coming once again face to face with his thick cock. It stood at attention as I grabbed it and begin to stroke it.

"It's my turn." I gasped before shoving the tip into my mouth.

I begin to take more and more into my mouth when I felt his hands on the back of my head. He began pushing my head further and further. I pulled my mouth off gasping and preparing to take it back into my mouth. This time my mouth was met by a push and a thrust as he groaned with pleasure and I choked on his cock being pushed into my throat.

"That's a good girl. Take my big cock down your throat." He growled in pleasure.

When he released my head, I gasped for air and he pulled me up onto my feet covering my mouth with his.

His big cock pushed into my stomach and his strong hands grouped my breasts and squeezing my nipples while he kissed me. I grabbed his hard erection and his balls, rubbing them. He reached down and grabbed the back of both my thighs, right below my ass and pulled me up above his throbbing cock. I reached around his neck with my arms and wrapped my legs around his waist holding myself up. He tugged the thin strip of shorts between my legs to the side and positioned his waiting cock for me to slide down on it.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me firmly against him as he began to thrust into me. He moved me up and down on his large cock with experience. He gradually picked up the pace until I was bouncing vigorously on his big, hard cock. I moaned as he filled my tight pussy over and over. Our motions slowed as he lower our bodies to the ground being careful not to slip out.

He sat up on his knees, spread my legs and begin slow, deep thrusts while squeezing my tits. I felt his lips brush around my nipples before feeling his teeth gently nibble on them.

"Your tight pussy is handling my big cock quite well." He gasped in between breasts. "You're about to really get this cock now."

He pushed his big cock harder and deeper inside me filling me with a sensational feeling. He pulled his big cock out of my wet pussy and flipped me onto my hands and knees.

I could feel his strong hand stroking his long shaft against my pussy while his spanked me until it stung. I braced myself as he lined the head of his cock up with my hole. He teased my pussy with just the head before shoving it deep inside me. I moaned out with surprise and pleasure as his big cock filled my begging pussy. He wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling me into his thrusts. The fullness of his thick cock forced moans from my mouth.

Tingles ran up my stomach warning me of an approaching mind-blowing orgasm. He continued to shove hard into me, pulling my head back with my hair, and rubbing my clit. My body tightened around his large cock as it exploded with orgasmic pleasure. I was ready to crumble as he held me up, rubbing my clit and pumping deep, hard thrusts.

Ready to cum, Don pulled out and moved around to my face. I sat up on my knees and kissed the tip of his throbbing cock while he stroked it. I watched with my mouth open as he aimed his shots at my mouth. It was warm as landed in my mouth. I licked the last drips from his head, my body still pulsing, raveling in pleasure from this long-awaited encounter with my neighbor.