Follow The Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay managed to say, "Holy shit Dan."

"Like I said, she has to do whatever I tell her."

"Even if it's something we suggest to you?"

"After she rests we can do that." Fortunately for Jenna, she didn't hear that short conversation.

"Another drink?" Dan asked his wife.

"Yes please, but with Coke this time." He didn't mind doing that for her, especially if that kept her consuming alcohol, because she seemed to be holding her liquor very well and she seemed quick to obey him. This time however, his drink was a single and water because he was feeling his first two drinks quite enough. Now he had to wonder what Neal or Clay would come up with for Jenna to do. It couldn't be much in the way of them with Jenna, or their wives would kill them later. What would he have Jenna do? He wasn't coming up with much. He didn't want to overdo it, because he was sure she would do absolutely whatever he demanded of her.

Chapter Twelve

Dan slowly sipped his third drink and again made the rounds talking to everybody. Ryan stopped him and said, "Obviously I don't know the details of the crime and it's not for me to judge either of you, but damn it I have to say, watching them kiss got me so hard I thought I was going to tear my boxers."

Robin snuggled up to him and said, "I should hate you for what you're doing, but something tells me that I would agree with you if I knew the details."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence. Okay, going along with that, what do you think would be an appropriate punishment next?"

"Me? I don't know what they did, so I can't very well assign punishment."

"Good point. Okay, how do we do this? I can tell you that it was a very serious crime. It involved nudity without my consent or knowledge."

"I'm going to assume not lovemaking, because I don't think you would handle that with as much control as you are."

"That's right."

"Wow, that leaves a lot of options open."

"I know, sorry."

"Well, if it involved nudity, then some form of nudity or at least partial nudity could be her punishment now, unless that would be easy for her, or she would enjoy that."

"Good thought, because that would not be easy for her at all and she would not enjoy it. That might however have to be her last public punishment because of the severity of it."

"Just my thought honey."

"Thank you Robin."

"Will we ever know what she did?"

"There's a good chance you will."

"But not tonight."

"Probably, but I want to think about that a little more."

"Good luck to both of you."

"Thanks, and I'm confident things will just get better and better after tonight."

"I'll be curious to ask Jenna someday if she enjoyed kissing Karina and Dawn as much as she made it look like she did."

"I'm eager to ask her that question too." Dan kissed her cheek and moved back toward Neal, but Clay was talking to Jerry several feet away.

"What now, Master," Neal asked with a smile.

"I have one vote for a form of punishment."

"What?"

"Give me your thought instead."

"Hell, I don't know, I can tell Karina and Dawn know more about what's going on than I do."

"Good thought. Would you mind it I consulted them?"

"I don't think they will talk to you."

"They will until...well for now they will." Dan walked over to Karina first and she started to step away, but then stopped and faced him.

"What do you want?"

"I'd like your opinion on something."

"Yes I think you're a total ass."

"Thank you for your honesty, but that's not it. Oh, by the way you and I both know Jenna is totally guilty of the sin that she is charged with, so unless you're in the habit of defending the guilty and damning the innocent you need to rethink your position."

"You all but blackmailed me and Dawn both, so why should we not hate you."

"Because you know that both of you are partially guilty. Just how much I don't know yet."

"What did you want?"

"It's time for another punishment for Jenna, what do you think would be appropriate?"

"How can you ask me to assign a punishment for my best friend, that's sick."

"You and Dawn both know more than anybody, the inside details of what she did at the hotel pool area. Give me a suggestion and maybe I'll use it. But either way, she will be punished again."

"Damn it Dan, this hurts."

"Karina, I don't think you even know what hurt is. Not when you compare it to what I felt. What she caused me to feel. She lied. She deceived, she was all but fucking bare assed naked for hundreds to see and all without my permission, or even knowledge, so don't expect me to just shrug that off, because that won't happen."

Karina tipped her head back and closed her eyes for a second and then said, "Well nudity was the crime, so make it part of her punishment I guess."

"That's two votes for that, but can you be more specific? Total nudity?"

"Oh god, no Dan, not total. A garment maybe."

"Or two."

"I'd rather just stop there. I've said all I can say and live with myself."

"Okay."

"Dan I'm still so mad at you."

"I know Karina and I hate knowing that, but I have to do this. I firmly believe that many guys would have kicked her ass and filed for a divorce."

As he walked away, Karina thought about that and had to agree with him even though she didn't want to.

Dan had to all but corner Dawn, but she was talking to Nadine and she couldn't very well just abandon her without being very rude. "Dawn, Nadine, I have a question for you two. Especially you Dawn and you know why. What kind of punishment should Jenna receive next."

"She's been punished enough," was Dawn's contribution.

"Not an option because you and I both know that's not true. Not with the sin she committed, and then the other sins she committed as she tried to hide and deny her guilt. Dawn if you don't come up with something I can promise you that I will."

"Damn you Dan, I can't do that to one of my best friends."

"You might as well, because I have Karina and Robin's thoughts. Nadine?"

"I'm not into physical punishment at all if you're considering anything like that."

"I'm not."

"I'm not very good at this. I can't even think of any possibilities."

"Dawn, last chance."

"Dan, like Nadine I'm not coming up with anything either. It's hard to think straight right now. I mean so much has happened."

"Yes it has and it started with the Vegas trip. So very much has happened and none of that can be undone. We can't unring the bell." He waited another minute and then said, "Okay, I'll go with what the others suggested, or at least some form of it."

"What's that?"

"You'll see soon. Thanks for at least listening to me. Dawn I still treasure you and your friendship even though you don't think much of me right now," and he walked away.

Jenna had been watching Dan and she had a bad feeling that he was up to something. She was talking to Lynne, but a lot of her attention was on Dan and how he was moving around from person to person. She hadn't sat down since she arrived, because her skirt would have pulled up and she would have shown the room exactly what she was wearing underneath. Even with the double drinks she'd consumed and her feeling the alcohol, she wasn't drunk enough to let that happen.

Then she heard what she was dreading. "Jenna, come up here," Dan demanded.

Chapter Thirteen

Jenna's heart raced, because for some reason this time felt different for her. This time really scared her as she walked up and stood next to Dan. Then every thought Dan had he threw away and whispered to Jenna. He was giving her a choice. She looked at him and quickly shook her head no. They whispered back and forth and again and she listened and didn't say no again. She had to do what he said. His first option was pretty far out, because he wanted her to accept the second one. In fact he was relieved that she didn't surprise him and take the first one, because he wasn't sure he could deal with her stripping totally naked in front of everybody. His alternative was going to be tough enough, but he knew it was the right one. He wasn't going to tell her this would be her last thing to do before they left, but again, he had changed his mind.

"Okay, everybody gather round," he said as his arms swept in a semicircular motion in front of him. "For quite awhile I've been trying to decide her next punishment. Maybe her last punishment. I've received some pleas for me to stop, but unfortunately I had to reject those suggestions. Hopefully, before we leave, you'll better understand everything." He looked at his wife, and with a visible erection as he stood there in profile, he said, "The punishment must fit the crime honey. Jenna, take off your blouse now." Her hands were shaky, but she managed to peel her top off over her head, and she stood there in her bra and short skirt and heels. Dan handed her blouse to Neal and then paused while Jenna stood there stiffly waiting for his next command. "Now take your bra off Jenna. Nice and slow as I told you."

Her hands went behind her as she fiddled with the hasp and then her hands same forward. She paused for a second leaving her bra hanging and it continued to just hide her breasts until she coaxed it forward and let it slide down her arms. Dan handed her bra to Clay as Dawn watched the unfolding scene. God, she couldn't believe that Dan would strip Jenna naked, but that's what it looked like would happen. She also looked at her husband holding her friend's bra as he stared at it and back up at Jenna. He was already seeing far more of her than anybody had other than Dan, her and Karina. Then she remembered the hundreds that had seen her in Las Vegas. Those people no doubt had forgotten all about Jenna, but not she nor Jenna, nor Karina would ever forget that day. "Jenna," Dan finally said, "It's time to remove your skirt and take it over to Jerry for a souvenir of tonight." He wanted his wife to move around the room now, almost naked with her high heels accentuating her hips as she walked..

Jenna was all but crying now as her nearest and dearest friends including the men would see her naked except for that tiny sliver of fabric between her legs. She wasn't even sure the thong was covering her pussy lips anymore. She thought it was, but she couldn't be sure, and she didn't want to look down to see for herself.

She worked her tight and short skirt down over her hips and it took her a few seconds. That prolonged the sweet agony for Dan as his wife, under his direct order, peeled her skirt down and then bent down and picked it up. She so much wanted to throw her shoulders back in defiance as she strutted over to Jerry a dozen feet away, but she just wasn't feeling defiant. The best she could do was stand up straight and try to walk as smoothly as she could. At least she could be feminine and not go with her shoulders down in a defeated posture. She handed her skirt to Jerry and their eyes connected for a brief second. Then his eyes went to her pussy despite his best efforts, and Jenna turned her ass to him and he studied that as she retreated, and as his cock cried drops of precome and begged for attention.

Dan too checked to see if her pussy was covered. It wasn't. At least not her right lips. She stood next to Dan and he slipped his arm around her and whispered, "I love you honey, now finish and we'll go home and talk."

Jenna looked out at everybody, and that was so very hard for her to do. Her first words were soft and timid, so the group moved even closer to her. "I have something that I need to explain to all of you." She could see stiff cocks on display every time she looked at one of the men, and especially at Neal and Clay. She'd already had a very good look at the bulge in Jerry's pants. She was making all of her best friend's husband's cocks as hard as the floor under her feet. "What has happened tonight started when I went to Las Vegas with Dawn and Karina. The plan was for the three of us to lay by the pool, gamble a little and go to a show or two. We did all of those things, and had a great time. We laughed and looked at more nearly naked bodies than I've ever seen in one place. Even some of the men wore very little no matter their age or the condition they were in. A joke flashed through her head, but that would not have been a good idea at all. She just took that to mean that she was getting her nerves under control. She was getting used to being stared at as she stood there.

"Where I went wrong was, they had a nude guest contest. The three of us talked about that a lot after we learned of it. This would have been the logical place for her to incriminate her friends, but instead she said, "Well, to make a long story short, I ended up as a contestant. I went up on stage wearing about what you see me wearing now in fact. Needless to say I didn't win, but I got some nice applause and I loved it. The problem was I didn't have Dan's permission to do that. In fact I didn't even mention it before or after it happened. I betrayed his confidence in me. He trusted me to behave and I let him down. On top of that, I continued to keep that secret and even lied to him several times. As lies are wont to do, they require more lies to cover for the first ones. That just piles up the sins committed. Even at the last chance, I continued to lie rather than confess and beg his forgiveness. I believe that I deserved what happened to me tonight, so if you're harboring any ill feelings toward Dan, please reconsider. Just a minute ago he told me he loves me, and he's proven that just by staying with me. He made me pay for my sins, but I think I'm getting off pretty easy to tell the truth, and I love him more than life. Now I have to find a way to rebuild his faith in me. Thank you everybody," and she turned toward the kitchen and stopped. "Oh my god Dan, I don't have anything to wear home, I better get my clothes back."

"Just borrow your top from Neal. It's dark out and I'll get you home safely." They said goodnight to everybody and the two of them headed to their car.

As soon as they were in the car and the door was closed, she let out a breath of air and said, "Oh god it feels good to have that over."

Dan just smiled in understanding and got them home safely just as he had promised he would.

As soon as they were inside Dan said, "Okay hon, one last thing to deal with and then all of this goes on a shelf. It will never be forgotten, but it will be behind us."

"I know, tell you everything, but let's do it in bed. I just need to rest because what we just did drained me.

"I'm not surprised." He stripped and she took her top and thong off and after pulling the bedding down they lay next to each other.

Lying on her side she looked at him and said, "I'm sure you have a very good idea of what took place, but I won't leave anything out. Dan looked at her and listened to her whole tale. Not surprisingly there was more to it, but he had the essence of the event correct. Jenna's eyes would pull away from his only to go back to him as she laid it all out for him.

At the end she asked him, "How did you know that Karina and Dawn were so involved in it?"

"I didn't."

Jenna looked at him and said, "You didn't know?"

"Not really, but it only made sense that they played some significant part in it. Goading you into it or whatever, but it was very unlikely that they were innocent bystanders."

"So you just bluffed your way through that with them."

"I just implied that I had or would soon have proof of their involvement and that's all it took. By the way, thanks for standing up for me."

"I needed to say that. I knew that Dawn and Karina were steaming mad at you and so was I. But the fact was, I was guilty and they needed to know that I didn't hate you. I was mad as hell at you, but I didn't let that show, and by the end I wasn't even all that mad at you.

He kissed her and said, I'm glad that's behind us too. Did you happen to notice what you did to all of the men there?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, I noticed, especially yours."

"How did it feel knowing you were responsible for six very hard cocks?"

"I liked knowing all of those were because of me. For me in a way." She reached down between his legs and she smiled. "Seems that you're still thinking about what we did."

"What you did, and yes I am, and I'm lying here next to you." He moved over her as she lay on her back and they kissed. "I want to hear how it was to kiss Karina and Dawn."

"I know, you want to kiss them too and you want to know if they are good."

"Cute, but I want to know how you felt and what you were thinking."

"Maybe later, but I will tell you that I'm still sorting through all of that. But also remember, I did that because I was required to. But right now I think we have something more important to see to. I'm so damn turned on I'm fluttering inside."

"I am too honey."

He slid into her easily and they both came in minutes. They weren't done, but more would have to wait until they had some sleep.

Chapter Fourteen

Jenna and Dan spent time in bed in the morning just talking. So much had happened to both of them and it was all now a permanent part of their lives. It was going to take them time to become comfortable with and understand their new life.

It as just after lunch when Clay called Dan and asked, "Will both of you be home this afternoon?"

"As far as I know we are, what's up?"

"We need to come over for something if that's okay."

"Give us half an hour, but sure, come on over, we'll be looking for you." After hanging up he told Jenna, "We better get our showers and get dressed because Clay and Dawn are coming over."

"What's up, did they say?"

"Not a word, but he didn't sound mad or anything like that. Just serious might be a good way to put it."

They took quick showers and dressed well before their doorbell rang. Jenna was surprised to see not only Dawn and Clay, but also Karina and Neal. "Hi, come on in, I didn't know all four of you were coming."

"Thanks," Was all that was said as they went to the living room and Dan saw all of them.

"Coffee?"

"Thanks, but no," Neal told him. "Could we all sit down? We have something that has to be said and rectified."

Dan and Jenna were getting concerned now, because Neal sounded more upset than Clay had sounded earlier. "Of course," Jenna said, "Make yourselves comfortable."

There was an awkward silence for several seconds until Clay told them, "You two really shook us all up last night and we had some serious concerns at first, but we love you both and wanted to give you time. To give all of us time to sort through everything. Also Jenna, speaking for myself, I have to say I admire your courage and your determination to see last night through. I don't think I could have done the equivalent of what you did." Then he smiled at her and said, "I'm also a very ardent admirer of you."

"Thank you Clay."

Neal took over then and said, "Jenna, I too am a big admirer of you. Your sexy good looks and your strength."

"Thanks Neal."

"Okay then, to the reason we came over. It would seem...Clay and I found out late last night, that both Dawn and Karina were keeping a very large secret. Not a nice secret at all in fact. That alone is bad. The only reason that they finally revealed that secret was because they were afraid Dan was going to expose them anyway. Exposed...an interesting choice of words actually. So that means that they never had any intention of confessing. Of clearing their conscience. To put it mildly, I was furious with Karina, just as Clay was with Dawn as well." Dan knew where this was going. He knew they had confessed to their part in what had happened in Las Vegas and it didn't go well. Dan knew all too well how that hurt for Neal and Clay to learn the details.

"Jenna," Clay said, "Though you played a large part in what happened in Las Vegas by being the one to suggest it in the first place, both of our wives committed sins easily equal to yours. On top of that, they let you twist in the wind on your rope of guilt. They didn't come to your aid other than to ask Dan to be nicer to you. They threw you to the wolves in effect and they thought they were getting away with their part in the crime. They aided and abetted you in your crime. Another way to put it is they were co conspirators, all of which, when put together, makes them easily as guilty of the crime in addition to abandoning their best friend. The bottom line of this is, together they committed a bigger sin than you did. Not that what you did was less than very bad, but theirs was worse."

1...34567...13