Follow The Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gambling, but that's not going well at all."

"Sorry to hear that. Dawn and Karina having a good time?"

"We're all having a great time. They had a show poolside last night and we had a great time with that. Got a little drunk too."

"Tell them I said hi. Sounds like you've recovered from your drinking nicely though."

"I'm fine now. When Karina wasn't around, Dawn said she loved seeing you in panties that day."

"Is that right."

"She said she felt sorry for you, but at the same time she said you deserved it. She also said she thought you were hot."

"Sure she did."

"No, really she did."

"Did she say anything about her pictures?"

"She said she deleted them because she was afraid somebody would see them."

"That makes me feel better. So what are you wearing right now?"

"My bright blue bikini."

"The half backless one?"

"Yes, but it's nothing compared to some that I'm looking at right now."

"Well, when in Rome and all that."

"Karina and Dawn are back so we're going to go play. Talk to you soon honey."

"Bye love," and he hung up. He could tell by her voice that she really was having a great time, so maybe he needed to rethink his stand about Vegas, if for no other reason than to please her. It wasn't like he thought it would be miserable there for him, just a little artificial and boring, since he didn't care about gambling.

It was no more than an hour later that he got another call. "Hi Dan, it's Marlene."

"Well hi Marlene, you doing okay?"

"I'm fine, how are you doing as a bachelor?"

"Great, I haven't cooked a meal yet. I just talked to Jenna awhile ago and it sounds like she's having a blast."

"Great, wish I could have gone with them."

"That is too bad. What are you and Jerry up to?"

"He's out and about somewhere, and we're not doing a thing exciting. Well, that's not quite true. I was looking at my pictures of you awhile ago."

"Got a thing for guys in panties do you?"

She laughed and said, "Not really and I'm sorry you were put through all of that."

"I am too. Well except for near the end. You made it very interesting for me."

"Thanks. You'll never know how tempted I was to grab hold of you. Jenna kept saying you had to do whatever we wanted you to do and it would have been so easy to just reach out and feel your cock in my hand."

"I like how that sounds. Are we going to turn this into an obscene call hon?"

"Would you like that?"

"I like hearing what you think about."

"Oh, if you only knew love. I didn't think Jenna would be too happy with me nor would Jerry if he ever learned of it. But you looked so very sexy considering your situation and so very vulnerable to a wicked woman like me."

"I never would have thought of you as wicked."

"I can be, especially when I've had too much sparkling wine to drink."

"Now that's something I'll remember and use on you one day."

"I'd like that. Jerry does his best to keep it away from me because I embarrass him."

"You definitely should have gone to Vegas. Jenna just said that she was at the pool and there were dozens of almost naked people there."

"Mmmm, sounds so decadent."

"You keeping my pictures in a safe place?"

"Most definitely. I have a few very special pictures that I've saved since college and you're in that file under hot stuff."

"You are something else Marlene."

"I'll bet you and Jenna made love after we left that day."

"Not for quite awhile because I was a little pissed at her."

"I guess I can't blame you. I just thought with you being hard like you were, you'd be looking for a way to take care of your needs."

"I could have done that myself as I thought about you."

"Do you jack off?"

"I do, but then I'm sure most guys do on occasion."

"I'll bet you're sexy when you do that."

"I'll have to watch myself in a mirror sometime and see."

She laughed at that and said, "I wonder if I'll ever get to see you jack off."

"You never know. But then I have a feeling that if we were that close together and my cock was in my hand, something better would happen involving you instead."

"I know we never can, but I love that thought."

"I can't either, but you're right, it's a great thought. Do you ever do yourself Marlene?"

"Sometimes. I use a nice soft vibrator. Even two of them sometimes."

"Now that is something I'll think about when I'm doing myself."

"I do it for Jerry sometimes too. He likes to watch me."

"I hope he knows how lucky he is."

"I like talking to you because you make me feel so sexy."

"You are sexy. Do you put the vibrator deep inside of you or use it on the outside?"

"If I just want to cum, I just do the outside. My clit mostly of course. If I'm teasing Jerry, I slide it in deep and the take it out and taste it while he watches me. I tease my rosebud too and that really gets him."

"It would me too. If I were there, I'd want to taste your vibrator when you took it out."

"Oh god, I'd like to see you do that. I'd like to suck your cock too."

"Yes, I'd put your head down there and shove him into your mouth."

"Oh yes, oh god."

"Are you doing yourself now Marlene?"

"Oh yes, with my fingers."

"Get your vibrator and let me hear it hum against your clit. I want to hear you cum for me."

"Take your cock out too."

"It is out and it's so hard right now."

Only seconds later Dan heard the hum of her vibrator and then sounds like the receiver was down against her pussy as she pushed it into herself. Dan listened to the sounds of her loving herself and heard her moan softly in the background. Then she moved the receiver up to her mouth as she said, "Oh god Dan, I'm going to cum baby. Please cum with me honey. I'm...oh god...." and she dropped the receiver as her orgasm took over. He couldn't see her and he had no idea what she looked like during her climax, but he had a good imagination. She finally came back and said, "Wow, that was a good one. Did you cum too Dan?"

"I sure did," he lied. Hon, we can't do this again, but this time was awesome and I'm glad you called."

"I am too Dan, thank you."

"I'm sure it was good for both of us."

"I better put myself together before Jerry comes home. Night Dan."

"Night Marlene. Dan put the phone down and smiled. That was fun, but he hadn't done anything more than pretend as he talked to her. To be sure she made him hard, but he just wasn't in the mood to jack off to her voice no matter how nice she was and how sexy she sounded. She also sounded a little lonely or bored. He wasn't anything special and he knew it. His pecker was good sized, but not huge by any means. He considered himself about average looking and gave himself credit for being nice and even funny on occasion. Not enough for Marlene to go nuts over memories of his almost visible cock.

Chapter Eight

Jenna was home by four o'clock Friday afternoon and she was looking well tanned and bouncy. They shared a long hug and he took her bags to the bedroom for her and then rejoined her in the kitchen where she was getting some iced tea. "Jenna, you look like you've had quite a vacation."

"It was great. I missed you though."

"I'm glad, because I missed you too. So, did you do anything after we talked that was exciting?"

"Not really. We just enjoyed being out there, the bright lights and the sounds, the nice pool and good food, you know all of that."

"I'm glad it was what you had in your mind it would be. Maybe one day the two of us can do that."

"I thought you didn't want any part of that place."

"I've been rethinking all of that. If it means that much to you we should do it. Maybe in a few months."

"That would be great. Maybe one of the other couples could go with us. It's a lot of fun to share fun times."

"Works for me, all of us could go as far as I'm concerned."

"Wouldn't that be great." There really wasn't a lot more to be said about her trip. Over dinner she told him about one of the shows and more about the women she saw out there, and the older men with their gold chains and with younger women. "I Guess money can buy a lot of trinkets."

Dan laughed and said, "I'll never know, but I'm sure there isn't much you can't buy if you have enough green."

Dan was chewing the thought of them going to Las Vegas around as he went through the next week. He called a travel agent and listened to what they had to say and made some notes, but he wanted to do more research to see if there was anything that would be fun that might be a little different. Something more unique and yet very Vegas feeling. He didn't have a clue what that would be though, so he had his work cut out for him in the coming weeks.

Late Thursday afternoon, Buck Ryan stopped by his office and said, "Hey, I was hoping I'd catch you. Just got back from vacation, how's it going?"

"Pretty routine, how was vacation?"

"Fairly routine too until one Tuesday night."

"Sounds interesting, got time to share it?"

"Sure," and he dropped into a chair and got comfortable. So comfortable that Dan didn't get home until almost six o'clock.

Saturday morning, Dan told Jenna, "I almost forgot, Karina and Neal are having a party next weekend. Neal called me on the way home last night."

"Kind of last minute isn't it?"

"Yeah...I guess they wanted to be sure they had the last of the main floor of the house ready for a crowd."

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm not even sure, just a get together I think. He said that the party will be so casual that it can almost be a come as you are party. Just lots of munchies and drinks of all kinds."

"Who will be there?"

"Our usual group plus Lynne and Otto, and Nadine and Ryan among a few others. I don't remember who else. Be there about five he said."

"Okay, I'm glad you remembered, what time?"

"I wouldn't have forgotten for long I'm sure. Besides it isn't like our weekends are always so full that we have to worry a lot." That was all that was said about the upcoming party and life went on.

Monday night, Dan called Neal from the computer room and Karina answered. "Hi pretty one, is Neal there?"

"No, this is his night for trap shooting."

"Oh that's right, where was my head. I hear you three had a great time in Vegas."

"We had a blast and thanks for letting Jenna go."

"She's a big girl and can make her own important decisions. So what do you think was the most exciting or the highlight of the trip and don't say business because I won't believe you."

She laughed and said, "I'd have to think about that one. Winning a hundred dollars in the quarter slots in one hit was exciting for me. One of the shows we saw was really great too. Other than that I guess it was just all a lot of fun."

"I'm glad. Okay, I'll catch Neal later, it wasn't anything important anyway. Bye Karina."

"Bye Dan."

He checked to see where Jenna was, got a drink of water and finding her reading in the living room went back to the computer room again. "Hi, Dawn is Clay there?"

"No, he's trap shooting with Neal."

"Damn, I forgot about that. Maybe I need to take up the sport."

"Don't, it's expensive."

"Good advice. I hear you three had a blast in Vegas."

"We did, and I'm so glad I went. We saw so much and laid around the pool and gambled. I even played blackjack for the first time. Lost my butt too."

"Don't do that, that's a very precious gem."

"Thank you Dan."

"So what was the most exciting thing you three did?"

She paused and then said, "I...I don't think there was any one thing, it was all just fine and relaxing and exciting at the same time."

"Glad you had fun. So did any of you do anything that the others didn't do?"

"Like...like what Dan? I'm not sure what you mean."

"Oh you know, anything funny or different than you've done before. Risqué like wearing a backless bikini or...well anything you can think of."

"No, I don't think so."

"Just making conversation. Okay, I'll catch up with Clay later. Night Dawn."

"Night Dan."

Chapter Nine

The last week had been a frantic week for Dan. Busy at the office, but also busy with a special project that he had to have finished by Friday night. He cussed and swore because things had come up so fast and close together that he hardly had time to analyze it all, and lay out a plan that he felt comfortable with. Saturday came and Dan was sticking to decaf coffee because his mind was still feverishly working out details and reviewing everything. His biggest fear was he might be overlooking something that would spoil everything he had worked so hard on, and there were things that had to be ordered and rush shipped to make sure he had the items in hand. But now he had the items he had to have, and his plan, good bad or in between, would have to stand. He was smart enough to allow for variations because it involved other people, so he had to be prepared for the unexpected and he felt he was.

About five thirty, Jenna said she was taking her shower, so Dan went to the bedroom and took care of a few things and waited until she came in from the bathroom. "Before you get involved in anything, sit down, I want to talk to you about something."

"Can't it wait hon, we might be late."

"This won't take all that long and I've already showered. Besides, it's fashionable to be a little late and I'm sure they won't run out of food or booze." She sat next to him and he told her, "I've been thinking a lot about what you did with me, the panties and the nylons. I've thought long and hard and I've come to a conclusion. My conclusion is this. That you had that all worked out long ago. Why do I think that? Because in a very short time you had women invited for the afternoon. You had new panties and nylons that would fit me and you had the whole scenario all worked out and the preparations ready. You had the game plan long before you had the game and you were just waiting for a chance to put your plans into action."

"I did not."

"Yes you did Jenna. I'm convinced you were getting something out of that event beyond embarrassing me. Something beyond punishing me for sins that I freely admit to committing."

"We don't have time to argue about the past Dan."

"Probably just as well to leave that for another time, but remember that I'm absolutely convinced of that. Okay, now on to the next item. I had a really interesting conversation with Larry Atkins, remember him?"

"I think so, but is this important?"

"Well I think it is to say the least. Okay let's save time. You dress while I tell you my story. I even have your things ready for you to put on. He showed her a very short skirt, her high heeled boots, tiny thong panties that he had bought her and she never wore, her smallest bra and a crop top.

"Dan, don't be funny, I can't go to the party wearing these things."

"I really think you should reconsider and put these things on, but okay I'll tell you more of my story. Do you remember...oh maybe three years ago and we were at Disney World, and we ran into Graham Michaels, one of the company presidents? He was there with his grand kids remember?"

"Yes Dan I remember, please hurry."

Ignoring her he said, "Remember us talking about how high the odds had to be against us to run into anybody we knew there?"

"Yes, I remember," she said impatiently.

"Well, it happened again curiously enough. Larry Atkins saw you in Las Vegas?"

"Really, why didn't he take time to say hello?"

"You were quite busy at the time it seems. You see, he was poolside when you were on stage vying for the naked guest crown. Remember that little contest you entered? Remember standing up there in nothing more than a thong much like the one on the bed next to you right now? Remember that Jenna?"

"I did no such thing and Dawn will tell you the same."

"I'm sure she would as would Karina. But wait, there's more as they say." Dan reached into his drawer and pulled out a less than perfect quality computer printed photo. "See if you recognize anybody in this Jenna," and he handed it to her. "Oh and don't bother to destroy it because I'm getting a much better copy made of it. I had hopes of having it for tonight, but alas I didn't have time. Who do you see Jenna? Look at center stage on the top photo and to the left at the photo below the first one."

Jenna was studying it hard and Dan's hands were shaking. He was up to his ankles in his plan and he wasn't going to back out now, but he was angrier with her than he had ever been before. Actually he was pissed and turned on at the same time, and that alone made him even madder, including at himself for letting his hormones get in the way. "Talk to me Jenna, we have to hurry remember?"

"You can't tell that's me."

"Oh come on now, I can tell it's you. Larry could tell it's you and that's why he worked so hard to get those photos. He had to push his way ahead enough to get those shots. He said you looked damn nice up there in fact. Lucky Larry got to see your bare ass, your tits and all but the lips of your pussy. Not bad I'd say, considering both of you were a thousand miles from home. Wow what a coincidence." He took the paper back from her and tossed it back into his drawer and closed it. "Okay, now that we have that established. let's move on or we'll be late. So here it is. You entered that contest without checking with me first. You had all the time in the world to call me ahead of time. You had time to confess to me by phone afterwards and claim you were drunk on your ass when you did it, but you didn't and you weren't drunk. Larry confirmed that you were quite stable and even graceful on stage." He picked up her thong and said, "You better get dressed while I talk."

"Dan you don't want me going looking like a slut."

"Yes I do and I have my reasons, so just dress and do as you're told. Does that sound a little familiar to you by any chance? Do as you are told, a lot like you told me with my panties episode. Okay, here's the deal. You will do exactly as I say and I do mean exactly as I say and everything I say without question and for the whole evening. If you don't do that, those pictures of you bare assed in Vegas will be circulated to everybody we know. You liked displaying yourself anyway, so maybe you won't care I don't know, but there it is."

"But damn it Dan there's a big difference between strangers and our friends."

I'll give you that, but that doesn't take Larry into account. Also, that doesn't take into account what my thoughts and feelings are even now or maybe would have been had I been consulted before hand. You gave me bloody hell and made me embarrass myself in front of friends for lying to you and deceiving you. Oh no, is it possible? It seems the tables have turned. What you did was even worse than what I did. You were naked in front of hundreds of people, if not a thousand. I hear that place was wall to wall people and a couple of them even fell in the pool because it was so crowded."

"I suppose you're going to claim it was that crowded because I was there."

"Oh hell no, of course not. But...yes I have more to say. Come on, get dressed damn it. I'm going to the party. With you in those clothes or me with those pictures of you. Your call. At least I'm allowing you to go with something on. I should make you go in a thong and nothing more since that was your choice in Vegas. Here there will only be a dozen or so people instead of hundreds and hundreds of beady eyes of strange men and women gawking at you and lusting after you. Yes even quite a few women that enjoy that special experience with another woman."

"Dan," she said as tears slipped down her cheek, "Please don't do this."

"Jenna, I'm doing far less than I had originally planned on, so don't push it. I'm still so fucking mad that I'm having trouble enough as it is. Okay so you showed your tits, no big deal. You showed your ass too, and that I could live with. Your pussy...that's very edgy."