Foodtopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick slapped his knee playfully. "Heck no! Go ahead and put me down for tikka masala, and I'll just have water with that."

The goat looked to Judy. "You are aware, how much food, um..."

Judy leaned back in her chair and stroked the bulbous curve of her gut. "I know. I'm on a diet, though."

Nick chimed in. "Yeah, she's watching her weight."

Judy leaned forward, squishing her belly into her lap so that it pushed her heavy tits up against her keyhole. "Watching it go up, you mean, right?"

Nick guffawed. "Yeah, yeah! Obviously."

The goat waited a beat to make sure he wouldn't get interrupted. "I'll put your orders in right away." Stiffly, he walked off.

They gabbed as they waited for food. Their volume was strategic; low enough to be socially acceptable, yet loud enough to broadcast Judy's gluttonous gains. To be sure, every nearby table knew her overeating habits, and the tables directly adjacent knew her exact measurements.

Time passed quickly for the lovebirds, and their dishes arrived soon. The server wheeled out a cart with several bowls. First, he placed a large, oblong bowl of rice down the middle of the table. Next, he sat a plate by Nick and Judy each. Then came the entrees; one bowl for Nick, and three for Judy. Her side of the table looked a little crowded. Luckily, she still had room for one last item, her drink. And with that, the server left them.

Judy reached to the bowl of rice and snatched its serving spoon. She dug in, scooped out a huge clump of rice, and plunged it right into her mouth. Spoonful after spoonful, she packed her maw, whizzing her forearm back and forth.

Nick leaned his chin on his paw. "Is the rice good?"

Judy stopped in her tracks. Her cheeks bowed out like balloons, and rice dotted her lips. "Ohf." She swallowed in a heartbeat and licked her lips clean. "You probably want some rice, too." She put the serving spoon back.

Nick took the spoon to serve himself. "Only after you've had your fill. You are a growing bunny, after all."

Judy tapped her makhani to test its temperature. Cubes of tofu swam in a burbling orange sauce. She took a whiff and moaned. "Mmm... I shouldn't be filling up on rice anyway, when I've got a bowl of cream and butter right here." Then, she held the bowl in both paws and brought it to her lips. Slowly, she tilted back, draining the viscous tomato-and-cream sauce into her gullet, along with satisfying bite-sized cubes of tofu. Her gulps were thick and meaty, "nGRulp--nGRunk--nGUnkt."

Nick gawked, too distracted to eat.

Higher and higher she tilted, until it was almost gone. The final drips ran into her loud and wet, "Shlurp, shhlluurrp, SHHHLLLUUURRRFFFP."

Nick bit his lip. "Try slurping just a tad louder. I think they had trouble hearing you from Tumdratown."

Judy lowered her bowl with a giggle. "TUMdratown?"

Nick shrugged. "I made a Freudian slip, so sue me. It's hard not to, sitting with a lady with a waist like yours." He took his first bite of dinner.

Judy picked the tofu vindaloo next. Fried and crispy cubes of tofu jumbled with hot peppers. "Bottoms up!" She threw back the vindaloo, draining it just as expertly as the makhani. When she was done, she dropped the bowl on the table and coughed. Her eyes watered, and her tongue lolled out as she wheezed.

Nick sat up straight, ears perked. "You alright...?"

Judy sniffled. "Spi... cy!" She snatched tbe lassi. The glass had 16 ounces of mango-flavored yogurt drink. She tipped that back next, and it sludged out of the glass into her mouth. As she shotgunned the goopy treat, "ghUlp... grHUlp... goLP," she huffed out through her nose. She breathed deep and slow, pushing her quivering tits outward.

Finally, she emptied the glass with a relieved sigh. "Ah... much bet--HYUP!" Her hiccup hopped her in her seat, jiggling her flab and creaking the chair. "--better... (GURP!)" The burp escaped her open lips without so much as a courtesy paw over her mouth. "That was pretty heavy, though. I'm feeling full."

Nick snatched a few more bites of his own dinner. "Oh, that's a shame... you just have one dish left."

Judy leaned back and rubbed her bloated belly. "Well, maybe I could do it. I just need some help."

Nick tilted his head to the side. "Should I ask the server...?"

Judy kicked Nick under the table.

Nick recoiled. "Alright, alright, coming." He stood, then shifted his chair next to hers.

Judy looked up at him. "Good. You've spent enough time leering at my stomach, now you owe it some repayment."

Nick sat next to her. Right at her side, his hip brushed her overflowing haunches. He could hear her belly gurgle. Now that her stomach was audible, her showcase of voracity suddenly became intimate. His cheeks flushed.

He took the remaining bowl, the saag paneer. Inside was a blend of spinach soaked in creamy, pale cheese.

Judy opened her mouth obediently. She waited for her entree, her third one of the night.

Nick gently put the bowl to her lips and tilted.

Creamy greens slopped out of the bowl and into her, gushing wetly as it went. She swallowed continuously to suck more and more into her swelling middle. Her eyelids lowered, and she looked aside to Nick, catching his eyes as her mouth gaped open for a stream of fatty food.

Nick had half a mind to throw the bowl over his shoulder and pounce Judy. He held back long enough to empty the saag paneer into his lover's gullet, though.

And when he put the bowl back on the table, he saw their server, standing at the table, with his gaze averted from the feeding. The goat held a small leatherbound folder.

Nick spoke up. "Hey, is that the check?"

The goat jumped in surprise and turned to Nick. "Y--yes! There is no rush, though, please take your time."

"Actually, could we get three orders of shahi tukda?" Nick glanced at Judy, who slumped in her chair and rubbed her distended gut. Nick continued, "Better make that to go."

Judy hiccuped. "Nick, (huff), I've already got, (puff), an entire carrotcake at, (wheeze), home!"

Nick stroked his chin. "Hmm, good point." He looked to the server. "Just give us two orders. Wouldn't want my Lovebunny to get a tummy-ache." Nick patted her solid stomach for emphasis.

Her gut groaned in response, and she blasted a belch.

The goat steadied himself and nodded. "Very good, I'll have that right out." He quick-walked away.

Nick put an affectionate paw on Judy's protruding tummy. It felt just as solid as it looked, as if she had a freshly inflated basketball in her sweater. He stroked lovingly. "I'd wager there isn't a single person in here that doubts your greedy little appetite." His voice was deep and hush. "You certainly made a show of yourself tonight."

Judy's breaths were slow and laborious. Her arms were at her sides, letting Nick's paw take the job of assuaging her gastric growth. "Good. I don't want anyone to think I have these curves by accident. I'm proud of the weight I've earned, and I want everyone to know just how hard I worked to get it."

Nick chuckled. "Your ego knows no bounds. Much like your stomach, I might add."

Their server returned with a takeaway box of shahi tukda: fried bread lathered in thick milk and dense syrup, then topped with almonds. He laid the box on the table alongside the check. "I hope you've enjoyed your meal. Again, take your time."

Nick took his paw off of Judy to grab the check. His eyes scanned the receipt inside. Predictability, the sum was enormous. "Hey, uh... what's your policy on going dutch?"

Judy's face dropped. "You aren't serious, are you?"

Nick laughed nervously with his wallet in hand. "Yeah! Just another lame joke, that's all." He fished out some cash and stuck it in the bill. Then, he grabbed the dessert to go and stood up. "C'mon, you ready to go?" Nick extended a paw to Judy.

Judy took his paw. "I don't exactly feel like moving. But I do want to get out of here so I can lay down and get comfortable. I love it when you take me out, but sheesh, this victory lap at the end can be rough." With a grunt, she stood, hefting her enormous rump and sloshing her gorged belly.

Her gut tugged her sweater outward, pulling it away from her breasts. Without the sweater holding them in place, they eased out to the sides, splaying along her upper belly. Their nipples casually popped out into the open air. "Eep!" She quickly slapped her paws on the sides of her breasts and pushed them inward, back inside the sweater.

Nick held the dessert in one arm and Judy's back in the other. "Public indecency, Officer Hopps?" He sat a paw in Judy's lower back rolls, kneading her lovehandle where it sloped outward, bare through the back of her dress.

Judy kept her paws on her breasts, afraid to lower them. "You would know a thing or two about that, Officer Wilde. There's a certain protrusion south of your waist that you may want to--HIC-CUP!--address."

* * * * *

Judy added more pounds with each week. Over the coming months, she formed a physique dominated by curvaceous adipose.

Late one night, Judy and Nick shared his bed. A few candles lit the bedroom, making the light warm, dim, and intimate. Nick laid in bed with his back in a mountain of pillows.

Judy laid against him, with her lower back on his chest. Her girth weighed heavily on him. Her shoulder was even with his chin, while her face was just above his. "Do we have any more cake?" As she spoke, her bubbly, furry cheek tickled his forehead.

Her tits were ponderous balloons now, resting on the jutting curve of her stomach. Her middle was a mountain range of flesh, with an upper belly that was vast and voluminous, along with a lower roll that was a chunky slab, sweeping dense over her upper thighs. Her belly eased into her sides, expanding her waist to give her a round, roly-poly figure. And her waist gave her lovehandles so broad that they hugged Nick's torso under her.

Her ass sat on his abs, glomping it like two globes of mercury. Her cheeks gushed fat into his stomach and overflowed onto the pillows under him, far surpassing Nick's waist. Her legs opened just above his pelvis, allowing her swollen gut to overlook his tensed cock. Her pussy itself was mere inches from his firm manhood.

Nick pulled his right paw up to her right side. He groped her hip, prodding his fingers deep into her ample haunches. He clutched her middle waist roll, digging his paw into the fat-folded canyons on her waist. His paw wandered up to her breast. He cupped it from underneath, testing its fattened heft. She'd grown heavy all over, and her breasts were no exception. "Two more slices." It was hard to speak with her obese heft on his chest, but the pleasure was worth it.

His other paw reached over to a plate on the bed. He retrieved the second to last slice of a carrot cake. The cake was so dense, and the icing was so thick, that it even felt a little heavy. "Gideon told me today's carrot cake was a new recipe." He lifted the cake to Judy's mouth.

Judy craned her neck to Nick's raised hand and nommed off a hunk of the cake. "Ohf yeahf?" Her lips smacked as she chewed through thick, moist cake. She swallowed with a meaty gulp. "Mmmm... That explains why it's so good. He's definitely outdone himself."

Nick kneaded her breast, playing with its doughy overflow. "Oh yeah. He assured me that it was more tasty, but he warned me that there was more fat. He had the waistline to prove it, too."

Judy chomped off another bite and swallowed. "More fat... well, that doesn't sound bad to me." She took one more mouthful of cake and gyrated her hips, grinding her immense ass against his fit middle.

Nick's gaze lowered to her rolling waist folds. "You and me both."

Judy lapped her tongue against Nick's hand, cleaning the end of the cake off of his paw and stretching her cheeks. She crammed rich cake down her gluttonous gullet. "Unf... Something about carrot cake makes me want you soo baad."

She kneeled upright. Facing away from him, she sat her ass on his chest, so that her doughy spare tire pushed against his cock, folding around it and hugging it with flesh. Her butt oozed off of the sides of his stomach and smothered her pudgy little hindpaws. "I think it's the thought of a long... hard... carrot..." She lifted her hips, raising her corpulent cheeks from Nick's body. Then, she scooted forward. Her thirsty, puffy pussy hovered over his stiff, extended head. "...And the taste of thick... creamy... icing." She dropped down, and her moist vagina swallowed his huge, throbbing member. "OhhHH~!" In the same motion, her rotund, elephantine ass clapped down on him.

Nick grimaced with twin shocks of joy and pain. "HOOGH!" He slapped her bulldozer butt, and it rippled thick. "Take it easy there, Butterbuns. Don't forget, you weigh more than Clawhauser now."

"Ha!" Judy's laugh wobbled her lard-swaddled form. She turned her head back towards Nick, creasing her neck chub. "If only you should be so lucky. He's several times my height, so I've got a lot of cake to eat before I catch up to his weight."

Nick plucked the final slice from the plate. "Well then, let's not waste any time." He brought it to Judy's side.

She leaned over to the cake, diving into it mouth-first like a pig at the trough. She also raised her hips, gliding her vagina along Nick's steely rod. The force of her ass eased on him, but even at the height of her thrust, her butt still weighed down onto his lower abs. She gently lowered, gorging her damp pussy on his cock, and pressing her ass into his front.

At the same time, she scarfed down the cake, devouring it in her hungry jaws. Her dainty bunny mouth was small, so she came at the cake with fast, stabbing bites, jiggling her chubby cheeks. "HoMF-umf-HORF-nOPH-nph!" She rode slowly up and down while gorging on cake in a frenzy.

As she humped and ate, Nick reached forward with his free paw to grope her waist. He rubbed its side, studying the lateral bulge of layered lard around her middle.

Judy was certainly a curvy lady, although every curve she had was outward.

She finished the last slice of cake, licked his paw clean, and licked her mouth clean. Her fucking pace slowed, though, and she panted hard. "Boy, this really is a--(hurp)--(BRAP)--workout. (hicUP!)" She struggled to raise her hips, and at the peak of his cock, she pounded back down on it. She sat there for a moment, catching her breath.

Nick put his paws on her hips. "Want me to take over?"

Judy nodded, flopping her ears. "Uh-huh."

Nick bent his legs at the knees to put his hindpaws flat against the bed. As he did, he forced his knees up between Judy's thighs, pushing aside their pudge. He opened his legs wide so that his thighs hugged her big, broad underbelly. It felt heavy yet fluffy on his thighs.

His hands held her hips firm, while his elbows and hindpaws anchored him against the bed. He reared his pelvis down, pushing his backside into the mattress. Then, he rammed upward, running his horny cock up through her ravenous pussy. His abs clapped her ass cheeks, and his tensed legs felt a shockwave rock her underbelly.

Judy's bulk jiggled all around her. "OoOOf!" She held her paws on her broad thighs to stready herself, and she giggled in carnal joy.

Nick pulled back and shoved upward again, hammering into her with all he had. He felt his firm, extended manhood pierce far within her as his abs struck her ass and tossed them up.

Her butt cheeks bobbed upward, jiggling madly as their lard bore the force of Nick's thrust. They landed back onto him with a flabby plap, settling in ripples on his toned front.

He pounded her repeatedly, constantly slapping her ass into the air just so that its fat clapped against him. Reverberations worked up her squat lovehandles and through her plush shoulders. He clenched his grip on her hips, digging his paws firm in her corpulence, and his thighs tensed against her underbelly, hugging the plentiful pounds of her plump paunch.

Inside, she was slick and tight. Her abundant lubrication granted his cock more speed, while her narrow walls groped every centimeter of him.

Outside, Judy's obesity flowed around Nick. Her kneeling thighs flooded against his hips, and their inside curves spread under his own raised legs. Her gut weighed dense onto his opened lap, and her ass bounced up and down, bopping him continually with its blubbery underside. Her tits, on the other hand, were beyond Nick's sight and touch. But they were not beyond his hearing, as they galloped audibly atop her gut from his frenzied thrusts.

Nick panted, running out of strength to fuck his overweight lagomorph. His cock was running out of stamina of a different sort. It filled with lust, welling up with his passion. Moment by moment, it drew steadily more tense as he felt a torrent build within the dam of his manhood.

Plap, plap, plap, her juicy rump bounced and jiggled its pants-ripping girth on him, big enough to cover his abs and brush the bed. Her butt was so big, so round.

He moved his paws from her wide hips to her quaking ass, groping its immense cheeks. His paws were no match for the sheer size of her backside, and he could only clutch a mere fraction of her large globes of lard.

Nick jolted with pleasure. His cock pumped hard and thick, and he lost control on a sudden high. "Fuck--!!" Seed burst through him.

Judy's vagina clenched in time with his throbs, clamping firm around him just as he was swelling with cum. Her voice whined a few octaves higher now. "Ohhh... N-Nick!" She hunched forward into the orgasm, pressing her stuffed belly down against his trembling thighs. Her hips convulsed, too, jerking her rump against his clutching paws.

Nick came hard, pump, pump, pump.

Judy's pussy drank up his thick, hot lust, squeezing hard to suck out every drop. She spilled over with cum herself. Her orgasm shook her body and put on one final show of doughy, jiggling blubber. Her blimped ass cheeks convulsed atop him, and her thick waist rolls squished and squeezed. Her back fat rippled from her orgasm.

But in due time, Nick ran dry. "...Hhhaah." He relaxed, dropping his legs and arms to the bed.

Judy huffed. She slid off of Nick and onto the bed, laying at his side. As she did, the mattress groaned under her, and her weight cratered into the bed so that Nick fell along the slope of the bed and onto her.

Nick's front plopped against her side. He extended an arm, reaching under her boobs and over her belly. Her midsection was so wide that he couldn't reach around her.

They caught their breath together, gazing into each other's eyes.

Nick pecked her big cheek. "I've been thinking."

Judy smirked. "Off to a bad start already."

Nick shook his head. "No no, really. I don't think I can call you 'Carrots' anymore."

Judy blinked. "Alright, I'll humor you. Why can't you call me 'Carrots' anymore?"

Nick restrained a sly grin as he moved his paw down to her hips. "You're much more of a Pear now." He groped her hip and shook its dense, creased flab.

Judy chortled, undulating her belly and swaying her tits. "Dumb fox."

* * * * *

Nick Wilde's hindpaws padded softly down the hallway of their apartment. Before dawn, the only light came from the kitchen behind him and the bedroom before him. A soft, loose robe flowed around him, and he carefully carried a plate stacked with ten 12-inch pancakes. Cinnamon and ginger wafted from the pancakes from under their sweetened cream cheese frosting. The tall pile of dense cake weighed moderately in his grasp.

A terrible growl howled from the bedroom. It wasn't a predatory lion; no, it was Judy's ravenous stomach.

Nick stepped into the room.

Judy stood with her bulbous butt flashing him. Her rotund cheeks arced more than a foot on either side of the flabby rabbit, and they projected far behind her, too. Over one-hundred pounds of blubber filled their vast, wide curves, granting the bunny an enormous ass with thick, fatty glutes.

123456...8