Fooled by Her, Used by Them Pt. 03

Story Info
Larry and I alone, making love to each other.
1.5k words
4.55
2.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry pulled me up and threw me on the bed, he told them he was sleeping with me alone they could share the other bed and sofa. Larry and I got under the covers, I lay there till he told me what to do, he laid on his back and told me to worship his body,

I gently ran my hand over his cheek, so soft and gentle, I leaned in and kissed his forehead, then his nose, I pressed my lips to his, my tongue licked his lips till they were moist, I kissed his jawline, to his neck, I gently sucked his earlobe. Down his neck sending shivers down his spine to his shoulders to his magnificent hairy pecs, I circled his nipples.

I ran my tongue along his massive arms down to his hand, I sucked his fingers in one at a time, massaging them with my tongue. I licked his palms getting a soft moan from the man, I went down the insides of his arms to his hairy armpits, my tongue ravaged his pits making him squirm.

Down his ribs to his waist, past his cock and balls down his thighs, this guy in my eyes had the perfect body. For me to make love to his body was so easy for me, I went down his legs to his knees then his ankles. To his big sweaty feet, I pulled his socks and sniffed the sock, it smelled of him, I wanted to eat it, suck the sweat out of it.

I held his foot in front of my face and ran my tongue from the heel to the toes, he took in deep breaths as my tongue worked his foot, between his toes to sucking his big toe, first the left foot then the right. I spread his legs so he would be comfortable, I kissed and licked my way up his well built legs to his furry balls.

My nose hit them first, then my tongue on the sensitive soft underside of his ball sack. I kissed his balls then licked the entire sack, I sucked in one nut and held it in my mouth. Not moving just holding it captive, Larry looked at me like what was I going to do to him next. I tongue massaged that ball till his body tightened and I was sure he would cum.

"Take it easy Billy, your gonna make me blow without touching my cock."

"Yes Sir sorry Sir."

"Billy when its just me and you, you call me Larry."

I smiled at him, he was being nice to me, I took his other nut in and held it and slowly massaged it as well, I gently let it out of my mouth and pressed my face between his cock and his leg, I licked up till I was by his leaking cock. I smiled at how perfect it really was, I was allowed to make this man cum in me, he let me worship his body, I now could show him how much I loved him and his big beautiful cock.

"Fuck Billy your gonna make me blow the biggest load ever."

I ran my tongue along the shaft, so soft barely touching it actually, then my tongue went around his knob, the skin below his knob so sensitive. I ran my full tongue over the entire shaft lathering it with spittle. I took the shaft in my index and thumb and held it up so I could get my lips on it. I took the knob first, then I ran my tongue all over it, I sunk to the base then back out again.

I held his cock in my mouth like I did with his nuts and gently sucked on it, no sudden movements, no stroking, just so soft and gentle. Larry lay there in awe at what I was doing to his entire body, I knew he wanted me to make him cum, but he and I had all the time we needed for that.

I slowly started to suck down up and down his shaft I held his balls and ran my finger to his hole, he really did not expect that.

"Billy I did not realize how sensitive it is in there."

"Can I rim your ass for you Larry Please Sir?"

He thought about it for about a second then pulled his legs back.

"No fingers in there Billy, I'm not like you."

I smiled at him.

"No Sir I would never do that to you Sir."

I lifted his ass and ran my tongue over his crack, the taste was incredible, between sweat and body odor the man made me harder, I licked his butt till he begged me to stop, his cock was pooling out precum, he feared he would cum soon.

I went back to his cock, he wanted to pound it in but I held him back.

"Please Larry let me finish this for you Sir."

Okay I liked calling him Sir, he laid back and let me do what I wanted, I took his cock and held it deep inside of my throat, I sucked and swallowed at the same time. The motion of my throat and mouth had him on edge. I sucked down and worked his cock till he fed me the biggest load of cum I am sure he had ever pumped out and the biggest I had ever eaten.

I kept his cock in my throat till his orgasm subsided, my own cock needed relief soon, Larry saw my rock hard cock and told me to jerk it off on top of his cock and balls. I stroked my cock and shot the entire load all over his cock and balls.

"Clean it up Billy and make sure you get it all."

"Yes Sir."

I sucked, licked, and ate every single drop I had put out on the man, he laid back his hands laced behind his head, a huge grin on his face. He reached up and pulled me in close to his body, I pulled the covers over us and snuggled in my head on his shoulder, my legs across his thigh.

"Is this okay Sir?"

"Billy Babe its Larry and yes this is perfect."

"Billy I'm sorry for being so mean to you for so long, I feel so bad about how I treated you, you deserved better. Wish I could make it up to you somehow."

I looked up at the man and I could see he was genuine in his apology.

"A kiss would be all I need from you Sir I mean Larry."

Larry got on top of me and pressed his lips to my own, he and I made out for a bit then snuggled back in with each other. To say I ever slept so good was the understatement ever, to have this hunk of a man holding me tight to his body was incredible. He and I woke to a commotion in the next bedroom, I really did not want to get up.

Johnny opened our door to tell us that Tommy had let Norman fuck his ass last night, and he had sucked Johnny's cock at the same time. I looked at Larry and smiled, so Tommy was gay after all, Larry pulled me in close and held me to him.

"So do we get to fuck this fag today or are you two staying in bed all day?"

Johnny asked his cock at half mast.

"This fag as you call him is mine now, go fuck your step brother."

"Tommy, Johnny has a present for you."

"You want me all to yourself now?"

"Babe I don't share my boyfriend with anyone."

I started to cry, was he serious.

"Your actual boyfriend really?"

"That is what I said didn't I Babe."

I pulled the man on top of me, I spread my legs and his cock nestled in sliding to my wanting hole, he and I kissed, he pressed his cock to my hole spitting in his hand. He slid in and he gently made mad passionate love to me.

He and I spent most of the day in that bed, we got up naked and went in and made coffee and breakfast, Norman tried to put his cock in me but Larry told him I was off limits as I was now his and only his, he told him to go fuck Tommy.

We stayed the weekend, I did not want to leave this place or Larry's side for that matter, he and I spent all of out spare time together, he spent many nights in my bedroom, yeah okay he spent every single night in my bed. My Mom not happy with my choice of men but I loved him and told her so, he and I moved away I would attend college he worked in a garage fixing cars.

Once I was done school he would go and get a better education so he and I would be set, I never looked at any other men, he too was satisfied with me, I fussed over the man, he was my man after all, he deserved all of my attention, be it in the bedroom or anywhere for that matter. I never left the house without telling him how much I loved him.

Larry and I would marry after being together for five years, it's now year ten and he and I still have that look for each other.