Fooled Me Twice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled on my speedo and stepped off the back deck into the lagoon. After diving down to the bottom a few times, I climbed back onto the deck, and as I walked into the villa, Liz was wheeling in our breakfast cart. Today was the day I ordered steak and eggs for breakfast, and when I lifted the lid over my food, the aroma overwhelmed my sense of smell. A medium T-bone steak with six eggs over easy, and by special pre-order only, grits. Nothing was left on my plate except the bone when I finished.

When I left the bathroom dressed in my usual shorts and shirt, I saw Liz and Milani standing on the deck, speaking too softly for me to hear what was said. I wanted to be a bird, sitting above their heads and listening to that conversation.

*****

Today was our spa day, and I know now why women will do anything for a decent spa day. We both had two topless women who undressed us, leaving our bottoms on, and pushed us into tubs filled with hot water, facing each other. Each pair of women scrub us from the top of our heads to the calluses on the bottom of our feet before dunking us to rinse off the soap.

After the scrubbing was complete, they walked us over to a small 8-foot-deep pool, guided us to the edge, then pushed us in. The water was freezing, and I pushed off as hard as possible when my feet hit bottom. Half my body came out of the water, and in one continuous motion, I grabbed the edge of the pool and pulled myself out. Liz came up sputtering and choking, and I leaned over to help her exit the water.

The women dried us off with towels and showed us to a sauna, where we sat facing each other. We were met by another topless woman who poured water on hot stones to make steam. When I thought I might pass out from the heat, our aides guided us toward the pool again. We realized too late that they intended to dump us into the cold water again. Before returning to the sauna, we sat on a bench, resting, sipping the fruit drink they gave us.

We survived three more sets consisting of ten minutes in the sauna, a drop into ice water, and ten minutes resting outside sipping water. After the last sauna was complete, we tried to avoid jumping in the cold water again, but they insisted, so we jumped in next to the ladder and climbed out just as quickly.

After drying us off, they led us to two chairs, where we received a manicure and pedicure. Another woman shampooed our hair, wrapped towels around our heads, and began spreading this blue goop on our faces before placing a cucumber slice over our eyes.

Speaking without moving my lips, I asked my wife, "Liz, honey, are all spa days like this?"

"Yes, Marty, and now you know why they are worth every penny when I take a day off back home."

"Okay, but why haven't you ever invited me before?"

"Because I go with other girls, and we gossip, tell lies about our love life, and when I get home, I always jump your bones."

"Speaking of gossip and love life, what were you and Milani doing on the deck last night before I fell asleep?"

"Martin! We'll discuss that later back at the villa."

"Why did you sleep in the other bed, and who made that dent in the mattress next to you?"

"Martin. Too many ears in here, I said later."

Okay. I know when to back down.

Looking fabulous in a mirror, we were led into a room and seated in thickly padded vibrating recliners by our familiar duos of topless helpers. One of my aides fed me pieces of fruit, raw tuna, and bread; the other was holding a pineapple with the top cut off, from which we sipped a delightful fruit blend drink on ice through straws.

With stomachs full and eyelids heavy with sleep, they laid us face down on massage tables behind the chairs, with our faces through an opening on the table, and the girls placed hot towels on our backs. The heat in them took away some of the tightness in my back.

"Oh, Liz, baby, that feels so good. Will you treat me like this at home?"

"Even better."

The massage started when I was rolled over onto my back, with one girl massaging my scalp and forehead and the other kneading the soles of my feet with her knuckles. With my eyes closed, I relaxed and listened to the noises Liz was making and let my senses absorb the delightful feelings I was receiving. Working their hands toward the center of my body, they met at my waist and danced in a circle. Next, we were rolled back over, and our backs, arms, and legs received the same relaxing treatment before we took warm relaxing showers together. The last stop was a cut and new hairstyle for me and a trim for Liz. She must have told them what she wanted to be done earlier, but I was pleased with my new look.

Milani met us in the lobby and escorted us back to our love shack, and Liz spoke to her as we entered our abode, "Milani, we have room service coming in an hour, and I've decided we're staying in, so why don't you take off early?"

As Liz escorted her through the doorway, I took a couple of steps toward the door and observed them embrace and kiss, but it wasn't the kiss you gave your grandmother.

We stripped and played in the lagoon until dinner came. While we ate, I asked, "So was Milani better in bed or on a towel at a sandy beach?"

Liz smiled, "The bed was much more comfortable. It's a pity her mother is insistent on keeping her pure; I believe you would enjoy her charms." She then gave me details of her tryst with Milani, which had me standing at attention.

Before I could initiate anything between us, Liz decided she wanted to go dancing, so I refreshed my usual beach bum attire. Liz wore a tight, black, strapless pullover that stopped halfway down her thighs and left nothing hidden from anyone's imagination. She wore her black 5-inch wedges, and at least she also wore a thong.

She was a wild woman who danced with every man who politely asked, and she didn't forget me; one dance with me and one with whomever. After the first three oafs with poor manners or roaming hands had their faces slapped silly, the message was received and understood by everyone else, and she danced until closing at 2 AM.

I believe I gave up and crashed into a chair thirty minutes earlier. Supporting each other, we walked back to our villa, where we stripped, swam in the lagoon, and sat in the hot tub until the sun came up. We crawled into bed, slept through breakfast, and didn't wake up until 12:30. Milani woke us up for lunch, and when she took the lunch cart back to the resort kitchen, I decided this was the perfect time to open the special gift Liz promised me I could have.

I laid her on her back and tenderly kissed her, starting with her bright red lips, down to both stiff nipples and areola, to her navel, and then down to little Marty's cave. After spending a few minutes between her pink pussy lips, I reversed course and returned to the lips on her face again, then I repeated the cycle three times, increasing the intensity of every circuit and the time I spent on each one. When I completed the last cycle, she was screaming and pulling my hair and blubbering words I didn't understand, and I made little Marty very happy when I let him slide balls deep into the woman who replaced Rosie Palmer in my love life.

Liz groaned and had her first climax, and I now was fucking her, lifting her legs over her head with my arms, and I could feel the head of my dick just grazing against her cervix. I let go of her legs to change the angle of penetration, and I must've made the correct lane change because she locked her legs around my ass, moaned through clenched teeth, and came again, stronger than the last one. Her eyes were rolling around as her head moved around her pillow, and she was trying to say something, "Don top Mahte, peas, luv."

Stopping was not an option because the time was now to enjoy her back door for the first time. As I slipped out of her honey hole, I saw movement in the corner of my eye, revealing a naked Milani standing in the doorway. She had two fingers between her legs pumping away while the fingers of her other hand were twisting a nipple like a dial on a car radio.

I went to the bathroom, where I grabbed a condom, a latex glove, and a tube of KY before returning to my bride. Milani had moved next to the bed, and Liz's right hand was rubbing her leg.

"Liz, I'm opening door #3 today? Is that okay?"

"Ohhhh, yes, baby, time for door #3, pussy needs rest."

I lifted her hips to slide two pillows under her butt cheeks before setting he cute butt down. Spreading her legs with my knees, I pushed them back over her torso and moved her arms so she could hold them back with her hands. Milani was kneeling on the bed, kissing Liz as I separated her cheeks to reveal the tiny virginal bud awaiting deflowering. I leaned over and began teasing with the tip of my tongue, flicking it up and down.

Liz hissed, "Oooooahhhh," and Milani's hands were now stroking my wife's tits as the girls' tongues danced in the daylight. I stopped my tongue action, put the glove on my right hand, squeezed a big dollop of KY on my middle finger, and wasting no time, twisted it in. Her ass relaxed, and I slid in up to the second knuckle. After rotating for about thirty seconds, I slid my finger in the rest of the way.

"Liz, I thought I would have more difficulty getting a finger in your ass."

She broke her kiss and giggled, "That's because I grabbed the small and medium butt plugs before you got rid of the rest of the toys. I've been using the medium butt plug regularly during the day. When I walk with it in my ass, the sensations keep my motor running until you get home."

"Did you keep any other toys?"

"I'll never tell until I have to show you, dear."

So I threw away the playbook, slid two fingers in for a moment, and then added a third one, twisting and thrusting them while adding KY on my fingertips.

Liz moaned, pushing back against my fingers, and I noticed Milani had two fingers in her pussy, covered by Liz's right hand, and was sharing happy noises with my bride in the throes of their burning kiss. I pulled my fingers out, peeled off the glove, and quickly rolled a condom over my cock.

I kept forcing myself to slow down; I needed to be patient because I wanted to do this again, and I had one shot at making that happen. I squeezed another blob of KY on the head of my dick and moved up until it pressed against her sensitive rosebud.

I looked up, and Milani had moved again; she was facing me on her knees with her smooth pussy over Liz's mouth. Liz's tongue was buried in Milani's pussy, while Milani was holding my baby's legs back.

Moving my focus back to my gift, I let my body weight increase the pressure on her anus, and the head and two inches of the shaft popped through. A muffled groaning noise came from the area where Milani's plump lips covered my wife's mouth. Her incredibly tight ass was squeezing my cock, and I knew I had to move before I began to shrink.

I leaned forward, and because Liz had been using the butt plugs and I had put a lot of lube inside her, I quickly bottomed out.

"Oooohhh miii, thissssss feeeel soooooo gooood."

These words were coming from me, not Liz; she was mostly silent due to Milani's tongue fucking her throat. Pulling most of my cock out, leaving only the head in, I thrust forward until my balls hit her cheeks. The feeling was indescribable, but I knew I didn't want to fuck her ass like I had done before with her cunt.

***

I can hear the screaming now, cunt is a derogatory word toward women, so let me explain. When I fuck my wife Liz, that usually means she is in charge and has ordered me to fuck her cunt. At that point, it's pure, mindless, speed of light, rutting like animals in the woods, Liz and Marty, fucking, and I just want to cum as fast as possible.

But when I make love to her, I worship her pussy and don't think about my pleasure; I need that look of love in her eyes directed at me when I've worn her pussy out.

***

So, I concentrated on slow, even strokes, and the pleasurable feelings of her sphincters tightening up around my cock and threatening the blood flow to little Marty's brain convinced me I wasn't hurting my wife. I slowly increased the RPMs until Liz stiffened and made a muffled moan while Milani screamed, as Liz's fingers were roughly pulling Milani's nipples down from her tits.

I decided to change the positioning of the cast on stage and pulled out. I tried to direct Milani verbally, but she was in the throes of multiple orgasms and couldn't hear a word, so I pulled Liz's fingers away from her tits and lifted her off my wife's face while Liz protested.

"Why did you stop, Marty? Get back in; where did my sweet pussy go?"

Liz was out of it, so I slid her down to the end of the bed before laying Milani on her back, legs spread and head on the pillows. After rolling Liz over, I pulled her up on her knees, slipped two pillows under her stomach, and placed her face over Milani's pussy. My dick had shrunk, so I removed the rubber, now half full of pre-cum; I had to use the visual of Liz attacking Milani's pussy to reverse the shrinkage before I could roll on another condom.

Thinking about the only other time I had anal sex, this time was way better with Liz than with Leslie, and my short rest re-energized little Marty, and I quickly slipped back inside, returning to slow and steady strokes.

Milani was crying, moaning, cumming, or all three, but she was making most of the noise echoing in the room.

For myself, the sounds, the sight in front of me, and the electricity flowing through my dick made me vocally express myself, "Oh, baby, your ass is so tight, so slick; can you feel me buried inside you? I can feel you squeezing my cock. Are you close, Liz, my slutty, pussy eating bride?"

My words pushed her over the edge, and she squealed into Milani's pussy before lifting her head, screaming. When her climax peaked, Liz dropped her head, mumbling to Milani, "Finish, Marty," and what sounded like, "Help him, please."

Milani carefully slid out from under my wife's mouth and tongue, fell off the bed, crawled to the foot of the bed, and then knelt behind me. Liz was clutching the sheets in her hands, and her moaning whine was building, indicating another orgasm was on the way. I was close but already thinking about slowing down so I could last even longer.

Then Milani simultaneously cupped my scrotum in one hand, licked across my ass cheeks, and whispered, "Cum in your wife's ass, Marty, now."

I roared like a pride male lion mating with one of his lionesses and buried my cock as deep as possible, every nerve in my body firing in unison, fireworks exploding all around me, and galaxies of stars covering the ceiling and Milani struggling to hold me up. Liz came again, but she wasn't as vocal as me.

Slightly unsteady, I was still on my feet when I pulled out; a full condom surrounded my dick, and Milani guided me to my side of the bed. Liz was on her side, and Milani asked me, "Can you support yourself, Mr. Marty?"

I nodded, and Milani got into bed first, but before I could crawl in, she yelled, "Stop. Wait a minute," and she reached over, skinned the rubber off my dick, and tossed it on the end table. I laid on my side facing her, and she kissed me, sucking on my lips and thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

I held her back as I asked, "Wait, what about staying pure for your intended?"

"Your wife changed that for me, but I will still be a virgin."

I stopped thinking and fell asleep at some point while making out.

I woke when I heard dishes rattling, so I opened my eyes, and my wife's smiling face was six inches away from mine. Behind her, Milani was laying out our evening meal. We ate dinner at ease in our birthday suits like the world was a giant nudist colony and clothes had never been created.

After dinner, I sat naked in the hot tub with Liz and Milani, watching a spectacular sunset, and I asked Milani, "Do they have noise restrictions at this resort?"

Milani laughed, and Liz led her inside to one of the beds while I reflected on this leg of our honeymoon.

How did this week happen? That's easy; my wife set everything in motion when she met Milani. Why did I give in to Liz? Another easy question, she led me by the ring in my nose. Was I angry? Strangely enough, no, because we'll probably never see anyone we've met again when we leave the day after tomorrow. Liz kept no secrets of any honeymoon sexual activities, and I was either included, physically present nearby, or given a detailed after-action erotic report.

Upon waking up on our last full day in paradise, Liz slipped out of bed and jumped into the water as Milani escorted our waiter in with our lunch cart. I couldn't wait till Liz returned because I was starving, but I only had time to take a few bites before she came back in, her hair slicked down over her skin and water dripping off her. She sat next to me, and we fed each other, spending over an hour stuffing food in our mouths and carrying on like we were newlyweds. Duh!

Liz gave Milani the day off and decided she wanted to go for a walk.

This would not be a stroll in the park, holding hands and watching little children play. Oh no, this would be a walk through the kingdom by the Queen, and all her subjects would greet her, kiss her hand, and throw flowers at her feet. So she put on her tiniest white dental floss bikini and covered it with a white chiffon gown that flowed behind her. With her big floppy white hat on and dark sunglasses covering her eyes, she did the heel-to-toe runway walk in her five-inch wedges, and my job was to hold the frilly white parasol over her head and keep up.

It was a surreal experience; people came out to greet her after we passed the third villa. With the women proclaiming how beautiful Liz was and commenting on her engagement diamond and the man just staring and undressing my wife in their minds, no one even noticed me.

Amazingly, since we're married now, her need to be the focus of attention of everyone in the room doesn't bother me as much as it did when we were just engaged. I enjoyed watching my wife work the crowd, and two people did speak to me: okay, they weren't people, just kids about six years old, and they asked, "Why are you holding that umbrella, mister?"

After our stroll through Bora Bora land, we ate dinner and lazily floated in the warm lagoon water on rafts, holding hands. We talked about the sex we experienced this week; Liz wondered out loud how to take Milani home with us and pleaded with me to vacation here every summer. My job in our marriage was to listen, nod, and grunt at the appropriate time.

After we showered, we lay in bed on our sides, and Liz gave me an extended blow job to thank me for this leg of our honeymoon. This wasn't the three-minute throat job she does to take the edge off, but an erotic, intense, and sensational twenty minutes of worshipping my cock with her tongue. As she collected my cum in her mouth, I observed her nipples stiffen up, her cheeks flushed, and her feet and toes stretched out and curled, so I believed she came with me without being touched.

At sunrise, I got up and observed Liz diving off of our deck and watched her swimming past a neighboring villa and out of my sight. I waited a few minutes and was about to go after her when she reappeared, swimming strongly toward me. I offered her my hand, and she flashed a smile at me as I helped her out of the water. She immediately kissed me with a passion that sent chills up my spine.

"Wow, what brought that on?"

"I just love you so much, and I wanted to let you know I will never take you for granted."

After breakfast, Milani helped us check out, and I added a hefty tip for Milani and the resort on my black card. We said our goodbyes, and when Liz shook Milani's hand, I thought she would cry until I hissed, "Kiss her, Liz." Milani took over and showed the resort staff on hand an excellent lesbian farewell.