Fooled Me Twice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her head and must've seen them because she groaned, "Coming, ohhh Marty, I'm coming again," and buried her head into a pillow. I glanced at the mirror, and Malee was on her knees, filling her mouth with cock while burying several fingers in her tight snatch. I felt a stirring in my loins, so I slowed down and rolled over while still connected, so I was on my back. Liz was now facing our audience in a reverse cowgirl position, and she gasped when she realized how open and exposed she was. As I placed my hands on her waist, she exposed herself completely to Sunan by placing her hands on the bed behind her and leaning back.

"Oh, Marty. Fuck me now, ohhhhh yesss, you're the beessstttt."

Quietly, she came again, and I got seriously busy sliding her body back and forth. Sunan had his hands behind Malee's head, and he was coming into her mouth. The tingling in my scrotum increased as Liz frantically fucked my dick. The conclusion of our voyeuristic quartet began when Malee turned around with one hand holding Sunan's dripping cock, his cum dripping from her lips. Her eyes rolled back, and her body shook as the fingers she buried between her legs brutally thrust deep inside. Her cries resonated against the walls and joining her, Liz's orgasm erupted like a Saturn V rocket taking off. Coming from her throat and boring into my brain was the most erotic sound I've ever heard, triggering my orgasm, and I exploded deep inside her. With Malee pumping his staff, Sunan slumped to the floor and shot out two more weak streams of cum.

Liz collapsed and fell back on top of me as I slipped out, and we tried to recover, gasping for air. Tonight I believe no one was going to sleep feeling unsatisfied. When I finally had enough strength to open my eyes again, the bedroom door was closed, and Sunan and Malee had crept away.

Immediately after that, Liz made it to the bathroom, and I crawled to the head of the bed to find my pillow. She was gone for a while before rejoining me in bed, curled up next to me like a cat, with her head lying on my stomach. We fell back to sleep, and my dreams became a kaleidoscope of images of the evening events.

Sunan and Malee woke us as the sun flickered through gaps in the curtain covering the window. Both seemed a little tense, and Malee spoke, her eyes focused on her feet.

"Please accept our apology if we offended you last night. I don't know what came over us except it was the end of a perfect day, and you were the best guests ever, and I, um, we felt something inside that had to get out or...."

Liz cut Malee off, "Apology not accepted because we were not offended. What happened was something that I wished we had a video of; it was sooo hot."

"I agree with what my wife said; while I have no desire to enter the world of wife swapping, seeing my wife with another gorgeous woman is exciting to watch. Likewise, watching another couple make love and being watched by them is something I can see happening again in our future."

"Splendid, so you will still join us at Malee's parent's home and stay the night with them?"

"Absolutely."

Malee held something in her hand, "Marty, you left your shorts in my bedroom."

"I believe I was sleepwalking. What's for breakfast? I need nourishment to keep my strength up to chase this woman I married."

Breakfast was served, and all awkwardness was gone as we ate. Afterward, we packed up in preparation for our trip to the countryside in a van.

"Sunan is coordinating transportation and checkout, so all you have to do is shower, dress, and take the elevator down to checkout."

After I had signed my credit card bill, the manager shook our hands and hoped we would return and visit again.

"As long as Sunan and Malee are included, count on it."

The drive in the van took well over an hour driving north out of Bangkok. When we stopped, it was at a house on stilts by the Chao Phraya River in a neighborhood where the homes were much larger than the tiny homes in the town surrounding them. It was a sub-division for retired Thai government workers. Malee's parents greeted us, her father Kusa and mother Luwan, who offered us some warm tea. I took the offered cup and drank before asking for a refill. It was delightful and tasty. Afterward, Sunan and Malee took us on a long boat ride where Liz took many pictures of the surroundings and life on the river.

Luwan made dinner for us, and like the first meal we had at the hotel, we took a little of each, tasted all, then groaned.

Malee asked, "What is wrong?"

Liz answered, "Nothing is wrong; we like everything, but, unfortunately, now we have to ration space in our stomachs."

Malee's father laughed and translated to a shocked Luwan, who didn't speak English, and she smiled. After that, the ice was broken, and Luwan mixed two or three food items together with rice and practically fed me. Kusa encouraged Liz to add different spices to her food, and we had a great dinner. That night making love in a hammock was something I can't even begin to describe. All I remembered was after we started, I could hear similar noises coming from different areas of their home. Sleeping in a hammock was easy; just relax and close your eyes.

Today was our last full day in Thailand, and the six of us went on a walk through the town and subdivision around it. Kusa explained that the people who lived in the village supplied the food and labor needed for projects like roads, electricity, water, and sewer. In return, the owners of houses in the subdivision paid for everything; wastewater treatment, water purification, electric plant, hospital, police, fire department, and even organized and armed a village militia.

"Many retirees in my enclave are ex-military officers, and most of our retired enlisted men live in the village. Their houses look small, very narrow, but they go back a long way and have every luxury I have in my house."

We walked into the village, and many people greeted Kusa as he led us down a narrow street. He said hello to everyone, shook hands with the men, and held a couple of newborn babies.

"You're a very respected man, Kusa."

"You know, Martin, I believe this arrangement is similar to a particular American slang; they scratch my back, and I scratch theirs."

"You said it perfectly, Kusa."

We spoke to several Thai men who spoke good English, including an older man who fought with the American Army as a scout in southwestern Vietnam. We wandered around all afternoon, meeting people and even speaking with those who spoke English. We ate lunch at the town's school with the children and their teachers and later had dinner with the former mayor of Bangkok.

At noon the next day, Sunan and Malee delivered Liz and me to the airport, and after checking our luggage in, we hugged and cried until it was time to board our flight. Before we separated, I told Sunan, "You were wrong, my pocket got picked four times, but I only had fifty baht in each pocket."

We promised to stay in touch, but I was pessimistic about a long-distance friendship separated by over 9,000 miles. Our plane took off at 1:55 PM and flew to Tokyo. From there, we continued flying directly to Dallas/Fort Worth, then Spartanburg Airport, and home. I wonder if Liz had gotten a stomach virus because she spent a lot of time in the first-class lavatory.

*****

I had hoped we could get an airport shuttle, sneak back into Greenville, and go to my old house to rest and relax, but that wasn't happening. Instead, a chauffeur with a sign that read 'Mr. and Mrs. Martin Stevens' greeted us, and with a skycaps assistance, he gathered all our luggage; and as he escorted us toward the exit, Liz excused herself and dashed off to the ladies' room. She was in there for about ten minutes, and when she came out, she smiled and said, "I'm ready to begin work on our dream home. Marty, my phone is dead; remind me to charge it when we get home."

The limo waiting at the airport for the honeymooners delivered us to our temporary home, and we were met in the front yard by Mom and Dad, Uncle Bob and Aunt Jolene, Dixie and Brad, and Danni and Cliff. Mom prepared a brunch for a light meal, and while eating, we were peppered with questions from everyone, although most of the questions came from female spouses.

The questions came rapidly, often before we finished answering the previous one. The last query came from Danni, and I might have snapped at her.

"Did you go see any live sex shows in Bangkok?"

I stood with my angry Marty face. "That's it, no more questions. You'll have to wait for the novel to hit bookstores all over America. Everyone, go home, NOW, so we can sleep for twenty-four hours."

That outburst got their attention, and the crowd slowly moved to the front door, making me feel bad.

"Wait, sorry I snapped, but before you go, can anyone tell me what the day of the week today is?"

They all moved back in a pack, hugging and kissing, and I heard three people yell, "Saturday." I looked for Liz, and Danni and Momma had her pinned into a corner.

Back at work on Monday, my first meeting of the day lasted all morning with Carmen and Amara. They brought me up to speed on the correspondence that came in the mail and phone calls they took while I was out of the office. Amara attended the three demos my dad and Uncle Bob handled, and she gave them high marks. Carmen went through my notebook while I was gone and spoke in great detail about what documents she added to my PC, with who she shared these documents, and showed me all the questions they asked after reviewing what Carmen wrote. Then, we had lunch delivered at one o'clock before Carmen and I met with the Stevens A&B management team for the first time.

Uncle Bob opened the meeting to discuss some of my thoughts put on paper by my able assistant Carmen. So, I stood up to address everyone and started with, "I can see that a few of my ideas have gotten some of you pretty excited, and let me tell you, I'm pretty happy, myself. Now that my honeymoon is over, I can get a lot more rest so I can brainstorm my way to solutions using what is now just words and drawings in a notebook."

Everyone stared silently at me until Uncle Bob snapped them out of their daze, "Did the cat bite your tongue off? Do you want to discuss modifications to ion drives, or would you like a detailed description of his honeymoon?"

That brought soft laughter, and Ron asked, "Did you make a video of the highlights of your trip?"

That loosened things up, and the questions began flying at Carmen and me. Carmen was more than capable of answering any questions and had my back several times when I didn't have the answer on the tip of my tongue. The meeting broke up shortly after four. I asked my dad about the demos they did.

"Including yours, four for four."

"Wasn't there one scheduled tomorrow?"

"They asked us if we could do it last Thursday, and Bob said, 'No problem.' When I told him I was going to be in Maryland that day, he acted just like you said, that it was his idea, and he had it covered."

Good old uncle Bob.

"Four demos and four sales, Marty. No pressure on you, but if you screw up the last demo and Cray doesn't get a sale from it, you have to pay for our trip to Hawaii in October."

"Dad, why do I have to pay?"

"I'm glad you asked, son. If you nail the last demo, Cray's CEO will send Bob, me, and our spouses to Maui for a seven-day, seven-night, all-expenses-paid 2nd honeymoon in October. So don't blow it."

My father challenged me? So little faith in Marty the great, I'm tempted to tank the demo, but Momma would make me pay.

A week later, I sealed the deal when I showed off the Cray to fifteen representatives working for a major international pharmaceutical and health Corporation. Later, I heard they were so impressed that they purchased one for the US and one for their European companies, based at their headquarters in Belgium.

Cray was so impressed that they made Uncle Bob an offer of free upgrades in exchange for more demonstrations. Doing that will save money, and he can sell that gun in his desk drawer. It was his decision, so I stayed away from the Cray reps.

My first week back at work flew by, and Liz even gave me one night off from sex. At least we were still christening different pieces of furniture. Then, Saturday morning at 10 o'clock, we met with Dad's house-building architect, Charles Winthrop III, and Rachel, his junior architect who would be doing the AutoCAD design. He left us in her hands, and we explained exactly what we wanted, size-wise, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.

Let's back up a minute; I used the pronoun we? There wasn't much 'we' involved unless Liz had a mouse in her pocket. The only input to the house I was allowed to make was a home office for me and a shed in the backyard for a tractor, lawn tools, and enough room to fit a mattress for when I was in trouble. While the women were talking, my mind visualized myself floating in my pool, drinking a cold beer.

My work cell phone rang, and it was Larry. "Marty, your dad made me call you and say you have an emergency at work. Now there is no emergency, but he said if I rescued you, there would be a donation made by you to my college fund. I'm hanging up now, and you never spoke to me."

After Larry disconnected our call, I kept talking, "So you say the power supply showed a fault? Did you talk to customer service? Uh-huh, okay, I'm coming in, and we'll put our heads together and see what we come up with."

"Sorry Liz, but we have a problem with the new computer, and Larry's not sure what to try, so I have to go in and help them. Nice to meet you, Rachel. I'll call a cab, Liz, and see you at home later."

She kissed me while her eyes gave me a lie detector scan, and then I became invisible when she turned back toward her new girlfriend.

The taxi driver took me home, and I ate two sandwiches and drank a couple of beers before hitting the raft in the pool. The rocking motion of the water put me to sleep, and I slept pretty soundly until someone turned the water hose on me, and I fell off the raft.

As I surfaced, Liz dropped the hose and glared at me with her hands on her hips.

"How long have you been in the pool?"

"What time is it?"

She looked at her watch, "Half-past three."

"Let me see, I left their office at eleven, so I left four and a half hours ago, minus a thirty-minute taxi ride, twenty minutes to make and eat lunch, leaving three hours and forty minutes I was floating on the raft asleep. Did you miss me?"

Liz pouted at me, but it was a pretend face, so I knew she wasn't angry. "Well, if that's how serious you're going to be building a house for us to live in and raise children, then I'll handle it myself, and you're only involvement will be signing checks. Now get out of the pool and meet me in the bedroom."

When I entered the bedroom, she jumped up in my arms without a stitch of clothing on her gorgeous body. I laid her down in the bed and shimmied off my wet trunks, and when I crawled up to enter her, she stopped me.

"Marty, I want you to eat me, and I want it now."

Wow, building a house makes her super horny. Maybe I should become a home builder, and she can be my foreman.

After she came twice, we rested side-by-side, and she just chattered away; Rach this, Rach that, wow, she already gave her a nickname. I paid attention as she discussed stairways to the sky and cathedral ceilings, and I kept on grinning because building this house would have stressed me out, but with Liz handling everything, all I had to do was pay attention to her because there would be a quiz afterward.

What a pair we are, she's always wet and ready to fuck, and I'm always hard and ready to fuck her. Finally, she stopped talking and started riding the human Sybian saddle.

After showering and dressing in our dinner and dancing finery, we were off to eat seafood downtown and then head over to the Blu Nightclub, where tonight was oldies night, with a DJ. We didn't rush dinner, and with Liz staring at me, a happy and peaceful expression on her face, I felt at peace in Marty's world. God, I love this woman.

Our life settled into a routine, and I worked Monday through Friday while Liz did laundry and shopped for groceries while meeting with the architects three times a week. On weeknights, we cooked dinner together, and Saturday nights' Liz dressed like she was single, and we went out for dinner and dirty dancing.

Work was getting intense, especially when we had weekly management meetings. Unfortunately, Walter Schofield, Production Supervisor, and Del Conrad, Purchasing Supervisor, were not on board with my ideas. Both were in their fifties and were the only managers in the company hired from the outside. Their thinking was rooted in the business model that significant decisions had to be guided by 'ABC' lists and follow a rigid chain of command to accomplish anything in the company.

Mr. Conrad complained to Uncle Bob and Dad, and they gave him the old, "Yeah, yeah, we'll talk to him," speech. Now I know why he's been so hostile toward me.

Two weeks before the starting date for Liz's new job, she received a call from them withdrawing their job offer, allegedly due to an economic downturn and the loss of several vital customers. Later in the week, I heard the story about the two principal owners of the CPA firm from a familiar source. It seems owner #2 caught his wife in bed with owner #1, and a fight broke out. Owner #1 lost and went to the hospital; owner #2 won and went to jail.

My friend heard this from the 'cousin of a girlfriend's brother' who worked at the CPA firm. There was no wife for #1; she divorced him for cheating. The wife of #2 moved out and went home to her mama.

Liz was distraught when I got home that night, and it took a while to get her calmed down. So besides the kissing and touching, I employed to calm her down, I had another brainstorm.

"Liz, I think this was meant to be. It works out perfect." Her claws came out, and I had to grab her wrists and talk fast. Not a problem for me because I have a golden tongue, and Liz would confirm that.

"Liz, let me finish, and if you don't like what I'm saying, you can carve your name on my hands with your nails."

"All right, I'll listen," and she relaxed but was really depressed.

"The plans for the house are moving along quickly. You told me Saturday evening while we were dancing that the plans would be finished and filed no later than October 1st."

"Okay, so what?"

"Early in September, we go to settlement on the 4-acre lot we're building our house on; what was that date again?"

"September 6th, but, Marty, what does this have to do...."

"Shush, my beautiful playboy bunny, and let me finish. If plans get approved quickly, and with Dad and Mr. Winthrop's friends in City Hall to expedite our building application, we should break ground no later than November 1st. After seeing the preliminary design, the builder told me that he could build your house in six or seven months. Since we can live off my salary, and you are already involved with Rach, um, I mean the architect, once we break ground, you can be on-site as much as you want."

Her angry face turned neutral as she absorbed my logic.

"With you on-site supervising the build, so many choices can be made in real-time, like picking windows and doors, interior and exterior colors, and trim. And when we get ninety days from completion, you can order the furniture you want for every room in the house. You also get to dress in work shirts and jeans, wear a hard hat, and be one of the crew."

With tears rolling down her cheeks and a massive smile on her face, Liz hugged me and whispered, "I love you so much, Marty. Feed me first, then fuck me."

Yes, I am the man with the golden tongue.