Fooled Me Twice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------

The plans were submitted on September 27th, and Liz was in a fantastic mood. Of course, a happy Liz means a delighted Marty, and I go to work with a big grin.

We received approval of our plans on October 17th, and our builder broke ground three days later. Liz was on cloud nine and told me she loved dressing down and wearing an orange vest with a red hard hat with her name on the front. Seeing my fashionista wife leaving early, dressed in work clothes, was more exciting than if she left the house naked.

The builder even let her have a walkie-talkie to listen to the radio traffic on the site and a truck to make emergency pickups. She was out the door before me, and because she was home by four, she was making dinner every night wearing one of my dress shirts.

Dad and Uncle Bob went to Hawaii that same week with Mom and Aunt Jolene and left Marsha in charge while they were gone. Amara took delivery of some filing cabinets and quickly set up a filing system we could all follow, while Carmen and I had a very productive week, testing the tolerance of various metal compounds using the Cray.

At home, our sex life slowed to five nights a week, probably because we've christened all the furniture in the house.

My life couldn't be more perfect, except if I was met at the door by four children and my wife. Then, disaster struck one Wednesday evening in late February the following year, when the crazy Liz from the Valentine's Day disaster showed up again, and she ignored my veto.

*****

To be continued, Girls Night Out, Marty runs away, a tragic death occurs, and Marty's happy life starts unraveling.

*****