Fooled Me Twice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us ate in the nude, a new rule according to Liz, and she and Milani chattered away like best friends on a sleepover. Milani seemed more comfortable when Liz hovered around her, rubbing her lower legs with her foot, brushing against her breast while reaching across her body for food, and keeping their heads close to each other so they could whisper in privacy. As I ate the last bit of food off Liz's plate, a beautiful woman wearing a white bikini climbed the stairs from the lagoon to our back door and entered our cottage on stilts.

Before I could react to the intrusion, Milani spoke to the woman in her native tongue before introducing her.

"Liz, Marty, this is my mother, Leilani, and we will escort and serve you during this kayak excursion. Before you ask, she is primarily here to protect my virtue. I am engaged to marry a pilot who works for 'Qantas,' and she accompanies me whenever I go off the resort property with guests. Since you are my only guests for the next six days, you will see a lot of her."

Our microscopic swimwear, consisting of Liz's dental floss bikini and my speedo, was laid out on the bed, but before we dressed, a term I use very loosely, Liz covered me with an SPF 50 sunscreen, and I returned the favor. I believe the mother-daughter team did the same thing in the other bedroom. It looks like I'll be spending a fabulous day in the sun, paddling a kayak through crystal clear blue water, surrounded by three half-naked angels bouncing in front of my eyes.

"Marty, get up and get dressed. We're ready to leave."

That's rich; pulling on a piece of cloth that barely contained my scrotum and rapidly inflating dick is considered dressing.

Liz was standing on the deck, and I took a step toward her before asking, "Liz, what about your camera?"

"Oh, right. Can you grab my camera bag?"

Strange, she never lets me touch it at home.

So after a kayak demonstration, all bikini tops came off, and we left. What could be better than a blue sky, crystal clear water, and three gorgeous topless women? Liz took pictures until she'd used up three rolls, "Darn, I forgot to put more film in here when I packed from Hawaii." So she packed up her camera in the bag, and I soon forgot about this conversation.

We stopped at a vendor on a beach and bought tourist sun hats and sunglasses, and continued paddling. We stayed hydrated with bottles of an exquisite fruit drink Milani brought in a cooler, stopped for a picnic lunch on a sand bar, and snorkeled over a coral reef before heading back to our villa. We returned in time to shower and nap before our dinner reservation at 7:00. Milani, wearing a floral sundress, helped Liz dress with light touches on her torso before the three of us strolled toward the restaurant.

Liz was wearing a single shoulder strap, red silk sundress with a slit on one side mid-thigh, sandals, and a smidge of lip gloss. With her ring prominently displayed and her killer smile, she had the attention of most of the dinner crowd in the restaurant. I was the guy walking behind her in beach shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops. Milani ordered an array of seafood and fruit for us, and afterward, we danced under the stars to the beat of a beach band. A couple of men tried to cut in our threesome, but Milani quickly ran them off with sharp words.

Back at the bungalow, clothes came off after saying good night to Milani, and we went in the water. I tried making love to Liz, but she begged off until the next day, an infrequent occurrence, but I was wiped out, so we cuddled, and I fell asleep immediately.

Something woke me up, a voice, and I looked at the clock, 2:05. I rolled over, but Liz was gone, so I got up and listened. I heard whispering coming from the deck behind our bungalow, so I walked out into the dark Pacific night with starlight showing me the way. Liz was standing at the edge of the deck overlooking the water below, and I heard her voice drifting in the warm night air.

"Dinner was an adventure, and our table was the center of attention. Milani was there with us and ordered for us. She's so brown and sweet; I'd like to eat her...."

I broke in, thinking she must be sleepwalking. "Liz, honey. It's me, Marty. Come to bed, and I'll hold you."

She started speaking again, "I hear Marty, but I must be dreaming. I think I'll go swimming."

I grabbed her before she could jump in, and she awoke, confused. "Marty? Why are we out here?"

I led her back to bed, drifting off to sleep with her head on my chest.

*****

Milani woke us up for breakfast before our boat trip around the big island. Our two female escorts were with us when a cabin cruiser pulled up beside our villa, and we met the boat Captain, a tall, stacked blonde from Australia named Ellie. After we got underway, Ellie got the ball rolling by removing her shirt and shorts, so she was only wearing deck shoes and an Akubra hat. She handed me another hat that fit perfectly on my head, then asked me, "well, mate, you better get a move on cuz you're bringing up the rear."

My three women for the week were way ahead of me, now wearing only their sun hats and sandals, so I slid off my speedo and tried to blend in with the rest of them. However, riding on a boat with the wind in my face and three naked women smiling and staring at my hard dick, I decided to smile, relax, and stare at them.

Ellie drove the boat counterclockwise around the center island, moving slowly and answering our questions. When we passed another cabin cruiser heading in the opposite direction, I covered up, but the women jumped up and down, bouncing and waving at whoever was staring our way.

Shortly after noon, we slid in between two sandbars and in front of the boat was a pool about 30 feet in diameter with the most beautiful color of aquamarine. Ellie tossed an anchor onto one of the sandbars, then hung a ladder off the side of the boat.

"Last one in gets to play servant for the rest of the trip."

Hats and sandals flew in every direction, and after ten seconds, I was standing alone on the deck, with my dick in my hand. Oh well, I could think of many things worse than serving four naked babes. So, taking off my hat and deck shoes, I joined them by jumping off the boat's bow into the deep green pool.

While I dog paddled in the middle, the women acted like a group of sharks, dashing at me from all sides and pinching different parts of my anatomy. I knew we were all playing around, but I kept an eye on Liz just in case she started to flip out. Strangely enough, Liz was the instigator of the attacks, telling the others what to grab.

After twenty minutes of splashing around, Ellie informed me that I had to get the lunch basket out of the cabin and set the food up on the deck table.

Happy to get away from all the pinching fingers, I crawled onto the sandbar and struggled to climb the ladder. Unfortunately, I wasn't holding on tight enough with my hands, and halfway up, I fell back onto the sand to a chorus of catcalls. When I stood up, I realized they weren't laughing at me; they pointed at little Marty because he was pretty stiff and standing at attention. Finally making it back on deck, I pulled the picnic basket out of the cabin and unpacked it on the table. Just as I finished, Liz clambered on deck from the ladder and assisted the others as they came up from the sandbar.

Everyone dug in and feasted until we had filled our bellies, and I started cleaning up.

Ellie addressed me, "Seaman fourth class Marty Stevens, load everything into the basket. After you've finished putting a thick layer of sunscreen on each of us ladies, you can rinse off the dishes in the pool and come join us sunbathing and talking."

Talking was the code word my parents used when I was little, and they wanted to have some privacy.

Liz laid out on a cushion near the stern, and I applied a thick coating from a jar with no sticker on the side. "What is this stuff? It feels pretty slimy but does cover the skin fairly easily."

"A secret family recipe. I'm negotiating with Revlon for the rights to market it." Ellie seemed pleased to share this information with us.

I rolled Liz over and did her front and her spectacular melons, visually compared her breasts to Ellie's before performing a breast exam on the beautiful captain, and when I'd finished examining her massive mounds, Leilani was next. Her breasts were small, but her nipples became very stiff, and she smiled at me and seemed to enjoy the extra attention I paid to them. When I finished with her, Milani replaced her on the cushion, and as I stepped closer to begin, a stern Leilani stepped between us and began speaking rapidly in her native dialect. Milani translated, "Mother says you cannot touch me because I am pure and betrothed to another. She will apply the lotion to my body."

I grabbed the basket, carefully climbed down the ladder, and dumped everything out before dunking the basket in the pool. Cleaning everything using my hand was easy before storing the dishes and food containers neatly in the basket. After hauling the basket up the ladder, I stowed it away in the cabin. I was surprised to find Liz standing at the stern, smiling at me and twirling her hair. So I strolled over and took my new bride in my arms for a kiss.

She had pulled her hair into pigtails with barrettes and had coated her lips with a vibrant pink lip gloss.

"Sub boy, you have been a very good boy, and the girls said I should give you a ward, no, a read ward."

The girls were shouting from the sandbar on the right side, "Oooh, Sub Boy, woo-hoo."

"LIZZZ! Did you tell them about Halloween?"

"Uh-huh," and she grabbed little Marty and dragged him to the side of the boat, where I saw five towels laid out and three beautiful brown women lying on their backs watching us.

Liz dropped to her knees and began licking my shaft and tickling my scrotum with her nails. "Oh sub boy, you taste so good to little Lolita."

"Get him, little girl." That was Milani.

"Little Lolita, suck on the head." Now Ellie but in her two cents.

"Very nice. Milani, I do that to your father. He appreciates very much."

Liz went after it, and a roaring noise in my head blocked out the comments from the peanut gallery. Then, very quickly, she was bringing me close to an explosion of epic proportions when she shocked me, "Do you want to come in my itty bitty mouth, Sub Boy?"

I nodded vigorously.

"I can't hear you."

A glance to my side showed me three women standing next to the boat, urging my little Lolita to slow down.

I wanted the opposite to happen, "Please, Lolita, can Sub Boy cum in your itty bitty mouth."

Liz froze with just the head between her lips. I could hear her slurping up my pre-cum and felt the tip of her tongue washing the serpent's eye. Closing my eyes, I groaned as Liz cooed and giggled like a little girl, taking tiny licks all over my cock and balls. My legs were shaking, and I was whimpering like a dog when Lolita buried little Marty deep in her throat and turned on the vacuum cleaner in her throat.

The volcano erupted with more force than ever before, with the first spurt in her throat, and then she pulled her lips back, keeping only the head inside her mouth; the rest of the cum in my balls overfilled her mouth, spilling out over her lips and dripping on her tits.

I felt very lightheaded, and she continued nursing off my cock, trying to draw every drop of cum out of my body. I sat back on the cushion to catch my breath and had to make a joke, "Well, my naked female friends, that was spiritual; Liz finally blew my mind."

The ladies groaned and lay back on their towels while Liz clambered down the ladder, and since there were five towels spread out on the sand, I figured one was mine. My shaky legs made it to the sand bar, and the unused towel was between Ellie and Leilani, so I laid on my stomach.

I relaxed for a minute when Leilani said something I didn't understand that caused Milani and Ellie to crack up.

Liz asked, "What did she say?"

Ellie answered because Milani was still laughing, "Leilani said Marty has a nice ass and wonders if you would be offended if she rubbed sunscreen all over his backside?"

Liz lost it but managed to say, "Sure, why not."

"Hey, Liz, can I do the front?"

"Be my guest, Ellie."

I felt like a vibrator being passed around at a party for sex toys.

Leilani started on my neck and back, sensually hitting the critical nerves in my back, causing my cock to wake up and try to straighten out under me. Skipping my ass, she rubbed my legs and feet, and I was able to let my dick stretch out before she returned to her objective. That woman spent five minutes on my ass, and one of her index fingers got lost and slid down my ass crack and probed my sensitive anus.

Ellie had finally had enough of Leilani hogging me, so I listened to a catfight in three languages, Tahitian, French, and English. Their disagreement didn't last long; Leilani smacked my butt, and I rolled over to see Ellie kneeling with a very lustful glaze on her face.

After lathering up her hands, Ellie made quick work of my shoulders, arms, and face. Leilani watched Ellie's hands massage and stroke my body with the eyes of a predator. Looking behind her, I saw Liz lying behind Milani, who was lying on her side watching the action. My wife's left hand was cupping Milani's right breast, and I couldn't see her left hand.

Ellie moved down to my chest and belly, and I felt sensations in my balls as she tweaked my nipples. When both hands were an inch away from the deadly one-eye cobra, Ellie stopped and looked over her shoulder at Liz, saying, "Should I stop?"

My eyes moved from Ellie's hands to Liz, kneeling on top of Milani on her back, pussy against pussy, and both hands on Milani's tits while Milani was stroking Liz's D cups. Liz looked at Ellie, and her lips clearly mouthed, "No."

I partially kickstarted my brain long enough to say one word, "Liz?"

Ellie started with a two-hand, two-cycle stroke, up and down, and there must've been some silent communication between her and Leilani because I felt a hand cupping my scrotum and caressing it. At the same time, a finger was wiggling inside my back door again. Neither of the women was in any hurry, and I could see Leilani's free hand slide between her legs before she leaned over to share a kiss with Ellie.

Switching my eyes to stage right, the two women were now pussy to pussy, nipples to nipples, lips to lips, and Liz's knees and elbows supported her body so she wouldn't crush Milani. The two lovers interlocked their fingers together as Liz slid her body up and down, one inch each way.

Returning my sight to my situation, Ellie had removed one hand from the deadly trouser snake, and while I couldn't see where it went, the expression on her face made me sure those fingers were being put to good use. Their kisses grew more intense as their other hands caressed me softly, and it felt good, damn good.

The cries from Liz and Milani were getting louder, and I guess sex between a married woman and a pure woman was not taboo on this island.

Ellie and Leilani were fucking each other's open lips, tongues thrusting in and out, twirling around each other, and it was apparent this wasn't their first rodeo together.

Liz's back arched, lifting her breasts, their cries peaked, and I could tell they were both having an orgasm. I didn't have time to have a Marty debate in my head; you know, right or wrong, zero or one, because I'd reached the limit of my staying power, and I was counting down toward liftoff.

Five, four, and Ellie let out an enthusiastic cry a second before I moaned the word, YES, and three, two, one, then I shot straight up as Leilani joined us with her screaming climax. I can't describe how I felt watching my wife climaxing with another woman, shooting my cum onto my chest, while the two beautiful women who gave me this pleasure shared tongues while shaking and moaning above my head.

I didn't have to move and probably couldn't if I tried, but Ellie and Leilani lay down tight against me on either side, hands still in place, gently stroking. A glance behind Leilani and I saw Liz and Milani in a similar position.

Determined that I wasn't going to be a prop in this play but an actor with a speaking part, I turned my head toward Leilani, gave her a lingering gentle kiss, caressing her lips, then spoke with a smile, "Thank you for these precious moments that we have shared today. Your husband is a fortunate man."

Then I turned to Ellie and buried my tongue in her mouth, swapping saliva, and when we finally ended the kiss, I felt her shudder. I kissed the tip of her nose and asked, "Do you have a bigger boat for monthly charters?"

Then I passed out.

I woke up because someone was tugging on little Marty, and when I opened my eyes, I could see it was Liz waking me up. Five exhausted and happy people wandered into the water on the lagoon side, and we waded in waist-deep to rinse our bodies. With my help pushing from behind, the women climbed back onto the boat before I joined them.

After putting our swimsuits back on, Liz sat between Milani and me on the bench seat at the cabin cruiser's stern while Leilani bumped hips with Ellie as she piloted us back to our villa.

It was nearly 5:30 when we arrived back at our villa, and Liz and I thanked Ellie for a memorable day. She pulled her boat away from our villa, and I saw Leilani riding with her. Milani told us she needed to change for dinner and would return by 6:30. So Liz and I went inside and lay on the bed for a talk.

"Marty, are we okay? I didn't plan this, but you seemed to enjoy yourself today."

"I guess I'm a male chauvinist pig because I would not be okay if Milani were a man. I will never be okay with another man being involved in our relationship. I will never cheat on you and would have stopped them if either woman tried to fuck me. But I didn't interfere with you and Sapphire, and you used good judgment then, so I have to say that we are okay. I don't think we'll bump into anyone we've met here in downtown Greenville."

Liz stared at me with a look I couldn't describe, but the look didn't last long, and she began laughing loudly. This woman who's now my wife, I'll never figure her out, and I'll never be bored.

In the middle of a passionate kiss, we must have dozed off. My eyes opened to see Liz asleep in my arms and Milani jabbing her finger into my back, "Get up, Sleepyheads, and get dressed."

Liz got to the bathroom first with Milani and came out wearing a blue single strap silk sarong and gold sandals, with her hair piled on her head like a beehive. I rolled out of bed, showed all my assets to both women for the second time today, and slipped into the bathroom to do manly things before pulling on shorts and a shirt and slipping into a pair of soft leather moccasins. The girls were already 50 feet ahead of me, walking arm in arm and yakking back and forth.

I dined on a fat Sea Bass, rice, and hot homemade biscuits tonight at dinner. After downing a supersized slushy drink made with ice, mango, papaya, and vodka for dessert, I felt no pain when we hit the beach to dance.

We finished our dancing orgy on the sand, and with a girl on each side guiding me back to the villa, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be any good for my wife tonight. After I fell into bed, one of them covered me with the sheet, and both women walked out on the back deck, leaving their sarongs on the floor. Just before my eyelids slammed shut over my tired eyes, I could swear that Liz and Milani were standing nipple to nipple, landing strip to landing strip, swapping tongues. I tried to stay awake, but that was not in the cards.

When the sun woke me up, I noticed Liz was not lying next to me. So I stood up, staggered into the next room, and found her alone in the other king-size bed. Next to her was a depression on the mattress, and I had a pretty good idea who made that depression.