Fooled Me Twice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next stop is Bangkok, Thailand. We would be in the air for a while, including losing a day crossing the International dateline and an overnight stopover at Inchon, South Korea.

*****

Bangkok, Thailand, was the next adventure that awaited us. We were met at the airport by Sunan and Malee Ng, a married couple who would show us the typical tourist sites and the unknown or costly places to visit. Sunan drove a van to pick us up from the airport and take us to the Centara Grand Hotel at CentralWorld, where we were staying.

When we checked into this fabulous hotel, the sights inside the lobby blew me away, and our suite was over the top. Per our agreement, Sunan and Malee would sleep in the second bedroom, share all meals with us, and keep us from getting lost or robbed.

After getting our luggage sorted out, Liz and Malee changed into sarongs, which must cover their shoulders and knees according to local customs. Finishing their outfits was a pair of comfortable rubber sandals. I wore the man outfit, a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals. Sunan explained the conversion of dollars to baht, and on the way out, we stopped at the front counter, and I exchanged $1,600 in American Express checks for approximately 50,000 baht. Sunan gave Liz and me five hundred each and split the rest between himself and Malee.

When I raised an eyebrow about allocating my cash, Sunan was ready with an answer, "Marty, you won't even feel it happen, but I bet you get your pocket picked at least three times this week. No one would attempt picking my pocket because of the symbol on the back of my shirt, which is the symbol of my insurance company."

We hopped on scooters after Malee showed Liz how to ride side-saddle. Sunan explained, "Marty, there is a lot of paperwork you would need to fill out to drive a scooter in Bangkok, and you cannot be prepared to deal with the traffic here."

My feelings were hurt, but I was hanging onto Sunan like a ten-year-old on his first big roller coaster ride after just a minute of riding on the back of a scooter. At least I didn't scream.

Sunan led the way through the streets, and soon I wasn't burying my face in his back and could see Liz riding behind Malee and enjoying herself.

Liz and our hosts had picked out our itinerary for our five days and four nights in Bangkok, and no time was wasted getting to the first site. The first stop was Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam, to see the giant golden Buddha temple. After we parked, Liz asked for her camera from my backpack.

The shades of gold on everything and the decorative cloths flapping in the wind made quite a sight. Mallee answered our questions about the temple, the beautiful statues, and the monks, many of whom spoke English. Liz was just in photography heaven; so many beautiful relics to photograph and the people who made our visit enjoyable.

Finally beginning to tire, we left and arrived back at the hotel in time for a sit-down dinner. I asked Sunan to order for everyone, and when it came, he got serious. "Don't worry about what is on the dish, or look at the cards written in English. Just put a little from every bowl on your plate and taste it. If you like something, take more. If you don't like it, eat something that suits your taste buds."

Liz looked at me and shrugged, and I agreed. We passed fifteen bowls around the table for the next hour, tasting everything and enjoying most of what we tasted. After signing for the meal, we returned to our suite, where we talked until 10 PM. Both were fluent in English with just a hint of a British accent, and we were laughing and carrying on. Liz was a little flirty with Sunan, but he wasn't responding in kind.

After excusing ourselves, we stripped in our room, fell into bed, and I knew I would be good for only one shot tonight. So I started with a back rub that relaxed my lover before rolling her over onto her back. I decided to give Liz four orgasms and not worry about my pleasure tonight. Oral stimulation was first, and my tongue danced over her clit, licked around both sets of her labia, and dove into the magic cave before restarting this cycle.

Of course, Liz was a little more direct with her thoughts and comments.

"Ohhh, Marty, you golden-tongued bastard, lick me right there, yesss, so damn good, the lips want to be, ohhhhh, kissss id, YESSS, clit, lick my clit, flick it with tongue, oooh myyyy, so good babyyy, OH YESSS, suck it, harder, I'm COMMINGGGG," and her hips lifted, blocking my nose openings, but I didn't care.

Liz dropped back on the mattress as I recovered, and I stood up and sat in a narrow, hardback chair, with little Marty as stiff as a private standing in formation, and I beckoned my wife to join him on my lap. Liz recovered quicker than me, launched herself off the bed, and plunged her round hole onto the round peg, smothering my face with kisses as she tried to get herself off by rising off my dick and dropping down again. Finally, as she raised her torso the second time, I smacked her ass cheek hard and pulled her back down.

"What the fuck, Marty? Who do you think you ...."

"Silence, wench. You controlled everything on the last leg in Bora Bora, so I'm in charge in Bangkok. You're my property here, and I'll treat you any way I want. So be still and listen for once."

"Yes, sir," and she shut her mouth, and her eyes opened wide.

"Sit on my cock, close your eyes, and put your hands behind your back."

She complied immediately.

"Now lift your legs and place your feet on the side rungs below the seat."

She responds well to my orders, sometimes.

I cupped a butt cheek with my hands and lifted her an inch before letting her drop. I began sucking on her rigid nipples, like the milking machines used on cows, making them swell up and turn red. I moved my left hand to the back of her head and grabbed a handful of hair before pulling her face to my shoulder.

I whispered, " Elizabeth, you will obey every command. Nod, if you understand?"

Immediately she nodded.

"Place each hand behind you, on my knees, lean back, and hang on."

Immediate compliance.

I sucked harder on both nipples, raking the top of my tongue over her sensitive buds, and she whimpered.

"Don't come until I give you permission, understand?"

"Uh-huh."

"Grind your cunt down on me," and I snapped a finger against one nipple and twisted the other one. Liz's hips were moving now, driving her pussy forward two inches, back two inches, as I reversed my nipple treatment.

Her whining was getting louder, desperate, and then frantic, and a tear seeped from the corner of her right eye, and she mouthed the words, "Please, Master."

She was polite, so I granted her wish, "Come, my darling!"

Still leaning back, her mouth opened wide, and a tiny continuous squeal came out. Then, she began shaking and exhaling as her body started to collapse. I caught her and held her against my chest as she struggled to recover. That was two.

Picking up her limp body, I placed her on the bed, face-up, then raised her bottom by sliding a pillow under her butt before sticking the head of my cock inside her.

I wasn't going to last much longer because the angle of her pussy was hitting the most sensitive places on my enlarged prick, and quite frankly, I was tired.

Liz sounded like a kitten meowing. "I'm coming, Marty, don't stop until you die or pass out, oh my god, Oh My God, FUCK ME. I'm COMING. I LOVE YOU, Marty!"

"COMING," I roared but halfway through the first shot, I pulled out and directed the stream across her torso.

The earth shook, lightning flashed, thunder roared, and I think she passed out. I wet a washcloth in the bathroom, grabbed a towel, then gently cleaned her body before I lay beside her, smiling.

"Damn, only three."

"What's free, Marty?"

I spooned against her, "Sleep, my love, and dream happy dreams."

A voice woke me up, and I groaned, and with one eye opened, I saw it was still dark outside. Liz was missing, so I sat up and saw a light shining under the closed bathroom door. I heard her voice behind the door as I rolled out of bed.

"Wonderful, I married a woman who walks and talks in her sleep." And what am I doing?

I called out before opening the door, "Liz, honey, are you okay in there?" I pushed the door open, and she was standing with her back to me. I gently turned her around and guided her back to bed. As she slid her hands under her pillow, I thought she was holding something, but I could be mistaken; the room was dark.

The next thing I knew, Sunan and Malee, dressed, were waking us up, lying naked on our sheets.

"Whoa, Marty and Liz, somebody had fun last night. Well, get dressed. We're burning daylight. Today we will see a reclining Buddha and an Emerald Buddha, with a short walk between them. Chop, chop people; breakfast is on the table."

Chop, chop? Liz called for the toilet first, and as she stood up, she had her cell phone in her hand. We dressed, ate fruit and rolls for breakfast, and then returned to the road on the motorbikes, whipping back and forth and weaving through traffic. Finally, just as my butt went numb, we pulled into an area where Sunan could park the bikes. I noticed that a painted symbol on both sides of the gas tanks was the same as the symbol on his shirt.

"Sunan, what kind of insurance do you have?"

"The kind you never have to file claims with. With that symbol on our bikes, even the worst criminals will not touch them."

Okay, but I've never heard of an insurance company where you never have any claims.

We walked toward the closest temple, the golden reclining Buddha, which is 50 yards long. There was so much gold on the statues and temples that the sunlight reflected everywhere, like light through a prism. Liz took her camera out of my pack and went silent, taking picture after picture, using roll after roll.

Watching her change a film roll, I made an innocent comment, "Wow, babe, I'm impressed, you didn't forget the film for this leg of our trip."

"What? Oh, yeah, whatever." She looked surprised and angry when I asked her that.

"Wow, Liz. This place is beautiful." We spent three hours wandering the temple and grounds before walking to the Emerald Buddha Temple. We found a street vendor selling a native dish called Pad Thai, a stir-fried mixture of sweet and savory flavors of meat, noodles, and spices, and ate lunch.

We finished our walk to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and actually, it's covered with jade, not emeralds. This Buddha also has a set of golden clothes for each season, the hot season, the rainy season, and the cold season. We wandered around this temple, but we were worn out after an hour, so we returned to our hotel for a nap.

Dinner that night was at Vertigo Rooftop Fine Dining, sixty-one stories up on the top floor of the Banyan tree Hotel in Bangkok. Sitting at the best table for four, we dined while watching the most incredible view of a sunset you could ever dream of seeing. After dinner, we went to a glamorous nightclub and danced. Before entering, Sunan pinned a replica of the symbol he wore on Liz's dress and my shirt pocket.

We danced, and no one tried to cut in or grab a handful of Liz's ass. We fell asleep almost immediately upon returning to our suite. I dreamed Liz kissed me and apologized before getting up and going to the bathroom. I didn't wake up; just slid into a deeper sleep.

Liz and I awoke before dawn, refreshed, watched the sunrise, made love, showered, and dressed. We had three days left in Bangkok. Today was supposed to be a trip to the hotel complex's mall. Neither of us wanted to go shopping, but Sunan explained that they got discounts on hotel bills and food by steering customers to the hotel's mall. "It's all a big scam, but we play the game. Malee hires her sister and brother-in-law to buy gifts for the people on your list under your name and credit card. They even pack and ship them for you."

"How can I argue with the man with the best insurance in Thailand. So what are we doing today?"

"After the mall, I'll take you on a motorbike tour through Bangkok. We'll eat lunch at the best street vendor in Bangkok and ride express elevators to the King Power MahaNakhon Skywalk, Thailand's highest 360-degree Observation Deck at 314 meters high. We finish the day on a dinner cruise down the Chao Phraya River."

It was the beginning of another fantastic day in Bangkok. We made a big production walking into the mall, signed in, wandered around a bit, and snuck out through a side door. Before climbing on the scooters, Liz hung her bag containing new film rolls around my neck, keeping the straps of the other bag for the used rolls around her neck. As we rode away from the mall, Liz looked comfortable holding onto the scooter with her legs while taking pictures with her camera. I was still holding on to Sunan with one arm, switching between my left and right.

We saw the life force of Bangkok, hospitals, police stations, schools, laundries, and several motorbike dealers with salesman standing on the side of the street yelling at young men riding past them. We rode slowly down a crowded street that would be called the red light district in America. Males and females were displayed in windows and on the sidewalks in front of their clubs, trying to get tourists to enter the club they worked for. Liz kept taking pictures, putting finished rolls of film in her bag, and accepting a new roll from me as we sped down street after street.

We stopped to eat at the #1 street vendor in Bangkok, which Sunan explained was owned by one of his many uncles. Malee kept passing me different foods to try, and I kept chewing, never bothering to ask what I was eating.

Ninety minutes later, we were standing on the observation deck of the King Power MahaNakhon building, 314 meters above the ground, or over 1,000 feet. I was in awe, and words couldn't describe the view. Liz blew through five rolls of film before we rode the elevators back down to the ground floor.

That evening, we boarded a renovated antique rice barge for a dinner cruise up Thailand's major river. It wasn't a buffet like most river cruises, and waitresses served the food. The meal was even better than our dinner at the hotel on our first night in Bangkok. It was by far our most expensive meal in Bangkok, and it was worth every baht.

Later that evening, our last night staying at the Centara Grand Hotel, we opened a bottle of champagne, and Sunan turned on a local music channel playing traditional Thai music. Malee started swaying and spinning to the music. Sunan sat down on a loveseat, and Liz climbed onto my lap on the opposite side of the room. Obviously, Malee had some training as a dancer, and she floated across the room in time with the music.

After five minutes of dancing alone, she twirled toward us, took Liz's hand, and led her to the center of the room. Then, guiding Liz with her hands, she quickly had my wife dancing freely in front of Sunan and me, arms above her head and hips swaying back and forth as she slowly spun around on the cold marble floor. While Liz was swaying and twirling around the center of the room, Malee began dancing around Liz, at first leaving plenty of space between them and then gradually shortening the distance until they looked like they were inside each other's sarong. Liz's eyes were half-closed, her lips were slowly opening and closing; her arms dropped, and she began touching herself on the breasts, lower belly, and swollen sex.

The beat of the music was increasing, more intense, and the two women were not kissing but were close enough to play tongue tag. Malee put her hands around Liz's neck and whispered something in her ear, and Liz did the same with her hands. The music was frantic now, building up to a crescendo, and Malee whispered again into Liz's ear, getting a look of astonishment from Liz and a shake of her head, meaning 'No.' Malee repeated her message, and Liz looked at me with a troubled and shocked look.

I was staring at her, my mouth and eyes were wide open, and my hands covered the swelling I was experiencing in my groin. Our eyes met, I smiled, and Liz gave me an understanding nod before her face changed into a mask of pure sexual lust.

Turning back to Malee with a smile, they began dancing again as the music slowed, allowing the women to catch a breath. As they drifted across the marble, Malee stroked Liz's cheek and let the back of her hand slip down and brush against my wife's large breast and rapidly swelling nipple. Malee's lips moved again, and Liz began mimicking Malee's movements, starting with her delicate cheekbone before dropping to Malee's smaller breast.

Barely breathing, I leaned forward, my eyes glued to the spectacle in front of me, my right hand rubbing my cock through my shorts. I could have stopped this, but I wanted to see the conclusion as my heart pounded in my chest.

The tempo of the music was increasing, and the movements of the two dancers kept time, but they weren't dancing; I was watching two lovers mating in front of an audience. Then Malee spoke one word loud enough to hear, "Now," and Liz acknowledged with a smile. Both women moved one hand behind the other's neck, tugged on the bow holding up the sarongs, and I watched them fly away from their bodies as the two women spun round and round, the music climaxing with a thunderous roar before fading into a soft peaceful melody.

The women leaned forward, and at first, only their lips gently met, and it was a soft caress as their breasts crushed against each other; and finally, their beautiful mounds of Venus touched, and it was a beautiful vision.

I had forgotten about Sunan until I stood and saw him walking toward my wife and gently trying to separate them. His eyes were crazed as I took my wife's left hand and gently peeled her away from Malee. With the two nymphs separated, he swept Malee into his arms and carried her into their bedroom, leaving the door wide open.

With my arms wrapped around Liz from behind, we followed them. As I led Liz over to their open doorway, Malee began moaning and speaking their native language, making our voyeurism even more intense.

I could see Sunan pounding into his wife in the dim light, and I kissed Liz from the side as her hand was unzipping my shorts. When my lover touched my aching staff, I came in my shorts. My euphoria was intense, and when I was positive I was still alive, my eyes reconnected with the bed and saw Malee riding on top of Sunan. My cock must have deflated enough so my shorts could slide down to my feet, and Liz was reviving my manhood with her hand. My right hand reached around her legs, and I quickly buried two fingers deep inside her slick pussy.

Scientists are wrong about human instinct; my fingers knew where they belonged at that moment without being told.

The sounds of passion from our two new friends grew while Liz violently shook and climaxed on my hand as a whining sound escaped from her diaphragm. She turned, and we kissed, clinging to each other, legs shaking beneath us.

We were interrupted by Malee's screams and Sunan's growls, so we returned to our bedroom on weak legs, leaving our door wide open. Liz fell to her knees, and in one motion, her lips flattened against my hairless groin, and I had to pull her off before I lost control. As I lifted her up and dropped her on the bed, I caught a glimpse of our hosts in our doorway.

We now had an audience, so I dove between Liz's legs for a taste. She was soaked, so I slid my torso up, and my cock drilled deep inside, and I felt her orgasm approaching quickly. I rode it out before rolling her over on her belly, and a glance at the mirror over the headboard showed the two naked voyeurs with their hands all over each other. Pulling her up onto her hands and knees, I held her hips as I stroked in and out, and I leaned over and spoke softly to my bride, "Liz, they're standing in the doorway watching us. Look up at the mirror on the wall."