Football and Other Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And SHIT did she cum!

Sarah screamed and shouted and bounced in her chair, her pussy grabbing tightly to his fingers. She jerked so hard that it almost slammed his hand into his nose and he grunted in pain. But Sarah never noticed it as she gyrated and contorted in orgasmic pleasure. Dave hadn't been with that many women before, but he was amazed at the strength of Sarah's orgasm.

It was quite some seconds before her pussy muscles let go of his fingers enough for him to pull them out. He almost shook his hand to relieve the pain of having his fingers clamped so firmly, but he resisted because he didn't want to diminish her pleasure. Dave sat back on his heels and looked up into her eyes. Sarah just sat there, staring straight ahead with glazed eyes, not really seeing anything as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. Dave grinned to himself, satisfied that he could bring her so much pleasure.

He looked over at Cindy and watched his girlfriend bring off another man. Dave had a quick tinge of jealousy, and then he noticed the look of intense pleasure on Cindy's face. She was obviously enjoying what she was doing, deriving as much pleasure from her actions as she was giving. Dave relaxed, slightly surprised that the jealousy went away as he watched her enjoy herself so much.

Just then, Adam shouted and jerked and shot stream after stream of cum into Cindy's mouth. He heard her groan in pleasure as she stroked him, leaving just the head of his dick in her mouth. Dave knew she usually did it this way because she liked to collect the cum in her mouth. As enjoyable as it was to cum deep in her throat as she hummed around his cock, he knew she got more pleasure if she could collect the cum in her mouth and taste it. Plus, he knew she liked to play with his cum and even dribble it on her tits to rub around like Sarah had just done.

But from the look on her face, Dave suspected that she had just received a load small enough to disappoint her. Adam was sitting there with his eyes closed, and Dave saw Cindy look over at him. A subtle shake of her head confirmed his suspicions and indicated a small amount. Dave didn't know what to say so he just shrugged his shoulders.

A few seconds later, he felt Sarah stand up, and he looked up in surprise. But she only smiled down at him.

"Dave, that was simply incredible. I believe that was the most intense orgasm I ever had. You are an incredible lover, and Cindy is a very lucky woman." She looked over at Cindy as she spoke, and Cindy nodded as she looked proudly at her man.

"Yes, he has an awesome tongue, and he loves to use it on me, often a couple times a day." Her gaze lingered on her lover, and Sarah chuckled.

"Really? A couple times a day? Like I said, you are one lucky woman." Dave laughed at this.

"She's not lucky. She is a cruel and selfish woman who teases me into frequent sex for her own pleasures. Which I, of course, grudgingly grant her." He laughed again, giving Cindy such a loving smile that Sarah had to comment.

"It would seem that both of you are lucky. I am so glad for you. And Cindy, let me know if you want to loan him out." Cindy laughed this time, and smiled back at Sarah. Dave saw that and wondered if she was actually considering the loan. Dave felt his cock start to grow in response to the idea. Sarah looked down at the physical response and grinned at Dave.

"And quick recovery, too. Yes, Cindy, please let me know if you want to loan him out. Hell, I would even settle for renting him out." And both women laughed at her comment. Sarah eased Dave back onto the chair as the women were laughing, and then sat on his lap.

"I was feeling a little chilled and I was hoping you would warm me up." She gave him a sexy smile and Dave decided this might be fun. Sarah sat sideways and positioned his hard dick up between her legs. As the two of them got settled, she played with the head of his cock. Dave tried to ignore this and looked around at the activities going on around him. By this time, two of the men had cum and they were returning the favor like he had with Sarah. He chuckled to himself, thinking that reciprocation was not part of the original plan. And then he decided that they were only following their host's lead, and he shrugged his shoulders again.

As he looked around the room, Sarah shifted her position again, and this time his cock was pushing against her very wet pussy lips. The angle was off and his cock didn't slide inside, but he knew if she shifted just a little more, his hard cock would slide inside her warm and wet pussy quite easily. He didn't think this was a good idea and looked over at his wife. He started to say something to Sarah and then saw his wife sit down in Adam's lap with her back to him and his hard cock pushing up between her legs. He watched her push that cock tight against her pussy lips, and then gyrate a little to rub his dick with her lips.

For some reason, this turned him on so much that he groaned, and Sarah saw what was happening. She pressed his cock tightly against her lips and raised herself a couple inches. As she slid back down, her wet lips caressed his cock and she moaned quietly. She did it again, and Dave moaned, but not so quietly. Sarah turned and looked at him, giggling.

"You need to be quiet. I am not sure how Cindy would feel about this." They both looked over at Cindy and Adam, and Dave was almost shocked at what he saw.

Cindy was actively sliding up and down Adam's cock. It was clear that he was not inside her, but her lips were giving him the same cock massage as Sarah was giving him at the moment. Without even thinking about it, Dave moaned at the sight.

Sarah matched his moan and got serious at sliding her engorged lips up and down his cock. And as Dave was watching his girlfriend massage Adam's dick with her pussy, she looked over at her lover and angled her body so he could get a better view of what she was doing. Dave could see her juices coating the man's boner as her thick lips stroked him. And Dave almost came as he watched it.

"I think someone is enjoying herself, and I think her boyfriend is loving the show."

Sarah's quiet comment interrupted Dave's concentration long enough for him to realize that she was increasing her efforts. She was raising herself a little higher now and her lips were giving him longer strokes. In addition, as she lifted herself, the head of his cock was almost entering her pussy. Each time, she would lower herself without any real penetration, but they both knew it was only a matter of time before he was inside.

Dave started to say something, but nothing came out when he opened his mouth. He sat there watching his girlfriend use her pussy lips to stroke another man's dick, and he was being so turned on that he couldn't even object to the fact that another woman was doing the same thing to him. And what was REALLY turning him on was that Sarah and Cindy were watching each other and timing their actions to match the other woman. The two couples watched each other as they engaged in identical activities.

Suddenly, the two women smiled and nodded to each other. And Dave watched Adam's dick slide into his wife's cunt at the same time he felt his cock slide into Sarah. He moaned quite loudly, hearing the other three match his sounds. But still Dave could say nothing, as he enjoyed fucking Sarah without the objection he intended to utter. Instead, he just sat there watching his woman fuck another man as he fucked another woman.

Dave wanted to shout his objection but he was so turned on that he still couldn't speak. He opened his mouth twice, but no sound came out. And when he finally made noise, it was just another moan. And Sarah moaned as she eased up and down on his dick. He could see the two women smile at each other, but neither of them spoke. Finally, Sarah whispered in his ear.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy. You are much larger than my husband's cock and you are pushing deeper than anyone has in years. Oh, god, you feel so good. I hope Eric looks over and sees this. He hasn't fucked me in three months, ever since I scratched the car door at the Mall. His precious car got hurt, so he decided to hurt his wife. I bet he is getting pussy from his secretary at work, so I don't think he is going without. But I sure have been." She mumbled something more but Dave didn't really hear what she was saying. He was getting too close, and he groaned again. He looked over at Cindy and Adam just in time to see the man shoot his load deep into Cindy's pussy. And that turned him on so much that he came at the same time.

He was amazed at how much cum he had produced, and he felt it ooze out of Sarah's pussy and onto his balls. Sarah moaned her release and he felt her pussy muscles clamp down on his dick just like they had on his fingers half an hour ago. But as tight as her pussy grabbed his cock, their combined juices allowed her to continue riding up and down his cock. And the sensation of her rippling pussy muscles made his orgasm last longer than he would have expected. As ferocious as it was, his orgasm forced a loud groan from deep in his gut.

And the entire room looked at the two couples as they came simultaneously.

Suddenly, Eric was standing in front of him. Sarah almost jumped off Dave's lap, allowing him to stand up and face the man.

"I think you enjoyed my girlfriend entirely too much." Dave looked at Eric, the intensity of just cumming affecting his thought processes, and he didn't really notice that the man was actually upset. Dave just grinned widely at him.

"Absolutely. I enjoyed her way too much. She was awesome! You are a very lucky man." And Dave was amazed that Eric's fist came seeking his jaw.

His training, even if it was years ago, came to his rescue. Without thinking, he leaned to his left to let the man's right hand go sailing past his jaw. Then he grabbed the wrist in his right hand before Eric could pull it back for another attempt, twisting it clockwise, forcing Eric to bend double, and then twisting it just a little more, forcing his body to climb over itself to avoid the wrist being broken. In a split second, Dave was looking down at the man as he groaned from landing soundly on his back. Eric tried to get up, acting as if he was going to take another swing at Dave, but Jim stepped on his shoulder, pinning him on the tile floor.

"You don't want to test Dave. He has had some of the best hand-to-hand combat training that the government could buy, and he can break you into large pieces and then tear you into smaller pieces." Jim's foot continued to pin the man to the floor. Trying to muster all the bravado a man can while lying flat on the floor, Eric responded to the warning.

"And how do you know what kind of training he has had?" Jim took a second to look at Eric, actually feeling sorry for him, and then replied to the question.

"Because I was his trainer, and I WAS the best the government could buy! You need to shut up and just lay there for a second." The room was silent for several seconds, and then Jim stepped back to allow Eric to get to his feet. Dave felt like he had wronged the man and he quickly apologized. But Sarah stepped in to interrupt him.

"Well, if you ignore me for months on end, you have to expect that I might seek out another man's cock. If you took care of business, Dave wouldn't have to. Besides, your secretary is taking care of you just fine so you don't have anything to complain about." She glared at her husband for several seconds before Dave tried again.

"Listen, man, I apologize. I was out of line. I didn't intend for anything to happen, but I fucked up and let it happen anyway. My bad." Dave stood there, contrition clearly in his eyes, but Sarah wasn't going to let that stand.

"Don't you apologize to him. He had it coming. Besides, I fucked you. It was my fault. And I DID intend for it to happen." She stood there staring at her husband for several seconds, while everyone else I the room stood or sat around feeling very uncomfortable. Jim was still standing about a foot away, and he looked at Dave for a second, and then back at Eric.

"Listen, man, this entire evening got a little out of hand. And things happen when a dozen people are engaged in sex. Maybe you should let up a little. If you and your wife are having problems, we don't need to be dragged into them." He stared at Eric for several seconds, and then looked at Dave again.

"Besides, I don't think we need to be fighting when a dozen people are busy having sex in front of each other." Someone chuckled and everyone remembered that they were all standing around naked. Dave had the irrational thought that this was a collection of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, and they were all nude. He had to fight the grin that was trying so hard to take over his face, and he had to fight even harder to keep his cock from getting hard again. But he couldn't stop the comment that came tumbling out of his mouth.

"With all these tits and pussies on display, my urges are not motivating me to fight you. What can I do to make it up to you?" He peered into Eric's eyes and realized that the man really didn't want to fight. So he stuck out his hand, hoping that Eric would take it. Eric looked down at the offered hand and refused to take it, but he did take a step back and grin.

"So you are a fucker and not a fighter. Yet you handled yourself pretty good." He grinned and rubbed his wrist, and everyone could see the fight leave his eyes. Another couple of seconds, and he looked at Sarah and spoke.

"Listen, I didn't really ignore you. It's just that I was upset that you destroyed my car and you didn't even apologize." Sarah obviously reacted, taking a step forward.

"I didn't apologize because you didn't give me a chance. As soon as you saw the damage, you started shouting. And I don't take it well when a man calls me a whore and yells at me. You never gave me a chance to tell you what happened. It wasn't my fault, but you blamed me for it anyway." Everyone stood there without saying anything, and then Sarah continued.

"I was inside the Mall and when I came out, I saw the damage. I called the cops and then the insurance company. All you need to do is call the insurance company and make arrangements, and they will take care of everything. It won't cost you a dime and you will have your precious car back again, good as new." She stopped, glaring at him. Eric said nothing for a couple of seconds, and then spoke quietly.

"No deductible or anything?" Sarah responded.

"No deductible or anything. Good as new." Eric paused for a few more seconds, obviously considering information he didn't know before. He spoke quietly to his wife.

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Without hesitation, she almost jumped down his throat.

"Because you didn't let me! I tried and you just started yelling at me and calling me names and blaming me for everything." She paused for a couple of seconds to calm down a little, and then continued.

"Somebody hit me when I was inside the Mall. I wasn't even there. And both the police and the insurance man agreed it looked like someone hit me. That's when the insurance man said it wouldn't cost us anything to get it repaired. No deductible if someone hits us. You just wouldn't let me tell you. Besides, it wasn't destroyed. You have been driving it around for three months." Eric looked uncomfortable for a few seconds.

"But you could have told me. I have been driving around in a brand new car with the side all caved in." Again, Sarah quickly responded.

"You have been driving around in a brand new car with the side all caved in because of you. It could have been fixed three months ago if it weren't for your damaged ego. Your ego was hurt worse than the car. And you cut me off just to punish me for that. You are a bastard!" And Sarah emphasized that last word. And Eric deflated like a balloon with a hole in it. Right in front of everyone, he changed. His entire posture morphed into a man who was embarrassed. He stood quietly for several more seconds, with everyone watching him. Then he looked at her.

"You are right. I am a bastard. I am sorry." And without a word he turned away and started walking toward the door, but Sarah stopped him.

"Wait! That's it? You just going to walk away?" He turned back and looked at her, the expression of a whipped dog all over his face.

"Well, I thought that would be best." Sarah's face went through its own change, and her expression took on a gentle grin.

"Hell. I was hoping for some make-up sex or something." She paused, the grin slowly spreading across her face. Eric stood there for another couple of seconds and then slowly grinned himself.

"I never had make-up sex before." The room was silent for several more seconds, and then he slowly walked up to stand about a foot away from her.

"I'm sorry." The words were so quiet that they almost couldn't be heard. And then he slowly opened his arms. Sarah stood there for at least three seconds, and then stepped forward into those arms. And they hugged and kissed for quite some seconds. Then, slowly, Dave saw Sarah's hand slide down and gently take his cock. They continued kissing for another few seconds, and her hand began to work on his cock. Another couple of seconds and she was really working it. They both started moaning, passion blooming in both of them. His hands sought out her tits and they began to play with her nipples. Finally someone spoke.

"Slow down, guys, or you are going to have that make-up sex right here." Eric looked around.

"You got a problem with that?" No one spoke, and he grinned at Sarah. He went back to kissing her, and grabbed her huge tits again. A second later, one of his hands slid down to her smooth pussy, and everyone could see him slip a finger inside her. He paused for a second.

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed." He chuckled at his reference to the fairy tale about three bears, and held up two very wet fingers. Dave realized that his cum was smeared all over Eric's fingers. Sarah looked at his fingers and then slowly licked them clean.

"What do you mean, honey?" Her voice just oozed mock innocence, and several people chuckled. Eric looked over at Dave and grinned.

"She is awesome, isn't she?" Dave returned the man's grin with one of his own.

"Yep. Awesome." The two men looked at each other long enough for Eric to thrust out his hand. Dave reached out and shook it. And suddenly the room was warm and friendly again. And then Eric slowly pushed Sarah backward onto the couch.

She dropped onto the cushions and then stretched out her hand, reaching for his hard cock. He stepped forward, letting her take his dick in hands. She pulled him into her mouth and went down on him for several seconds, and then she leaned back and slowly spread her legs. Everyone in the room seemed to hold their breath to watch the first real fucking of the evening. Dave knew that it would only be the third real fucking but most of the group didn't know that. And he stepped forward to get a better look, even if he was the one who had the first real fuck of the evening. He looked over at Cindy and she grinned at him, sharing the same secret. Then she, too, stepped forward to get a better look.

Everyone watched as Sarah gave the room an unobstructed look at her smooth pussy, and they continued to watched as Eric slowly pushed his hard dick into that smooth pussy. He paused for a second, whether to enjoy the feeling of actually being inside her or to enjoy everyone watching Dave couldn't be sure, and then he began to slowly push in and pull back out. Several groans could be heard as the room full of five couples enjoyed watching the sixth couple have sex.

12