All Comments on 'For Miss Amy Pt. 11-12'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mistress has many facets,.... one seemingly being a viscous abuser who will happily "smack the shit out of a girl's face". Oh yeah a delightful woman.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

She does indeed. I simply adore Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Being forced to drink piss, even though he seems to like it, is not as sterile as some may think it to be. Sometimes the body just shuts down and gets weaken by the abuse that is inflicted on it. I wonder just how long she intends to keep him around before she gets rid of him. And what happened to the guy that she was going to get married to? Seems he has not been around much in this last chapter. More chapters to read however.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

This is fantasy, remember, some realism is suspended, but trust, Miss Amy takes good care of Her pet. The man will reappear, fear not. This story focuses more on the relationship between Mistress and her pet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES