For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked conflicted for all of five seconds before she sculled the rest of her glass and placed her feet on the floor. Glancing back once, with a cheeky grin on her face, I knew she was shaking her arse before she disappeared. Hopping off the bed, I grabbed my bag and walked to the other bathroom, quickly stripping down to my underwear.

Returning to the master bedroom, I positioned myself under the sheet and blankets before my mother returned, wearing a vest top and a simple pair of cotton panties. Honestly, she looked just as sexy wearing that as her lingerie. Turning off the main light, she slid into bed next to me, reaching across to turn off the lamp.

"Mum, I'm here to cuddle so scoot over," I whispered.

"It's just a little weird sharing a bed with my son, particularly after how this night started," she whispered back.

Rolling onto my side, I made her gasp as my arm circled her waist and I easily dragged her back against me. But she immediately relaxed, taking hold of my hand and resting it just below her breasts. I heard her sniff more than once, and I knew she was probably having a little cry. Kissing her cheek, she turned to leave a peck on my lips. "I love you, William," she whispered.

"I love you, Mum. Sleep tight."

Waking up in the morning, I was a little confused as it wasn't my bedroom. Feeling a warm body pressed against me was also unusual. Blinking awake, memories of the previous night returned, and I realised the body against me was my mother. Whether she was awake or not in that moment didn't bother me. What did was the fact I was achingly hard. Nothing unusual as it was the same every morning, but the fact it was pressing into my mother could be problematic.

"You awake, Mum?" I asked softly.

"Hmmm. I am, and I like what I can feel, William." She turned her head, showing off her cheeky grin. "Yes, I know it's natural, but it still makes me feel good." Turning to face me, she caressed my cheek for a few seconds before kissing the same cheek. "Thank you for last night."

"Even when I yelled at you?"

"That wasn't so good, but I know we need to talk." Then her eyes widened. "Ah, shit."

"What?"

"Your sisters will be home and they would have passed by your old room."

"So we tell them I slept in here. No big deal."

Her jaw dropped before she laughed. "No big deal, he says. He only spent last night in bed with his mother."

We snuggled for a few more minutes, Mum happily pressing her body into mine as I stroked her back, before my stomach growled and she started to laugh again. Getting out of bed, I slid on a t-shirt and shorts, Mum put on her robe, and we walked out of the bedroom together and towards the kitchen. There was no sign of my sisters, figuring they wouldn't rise until later.

"What do you want, sweetheart?"

"Hmmm. Bacon, eggs, beans, toast and a side of sexy mature woman?" Mum dazzled me with a smile. "Maybe she can be dessert?"

Playfully slapping my shoulder, she leaned up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you for making me feel so good, sweetheart," she whispered.

"I had no idea things were so bad, Mum," I admitted, "I would have approached last night completely differently if I'd known."

"It simply showed you cared about me and your father." As she started to prepare the food on the stove, she sighed. "I had no idea I was so visible. And the fact I didn't see you..."

Standing behind her, I wrapped my arms around her, smiling when she leaned back against me. "Because other men were looking at you, Mum, proving that you are beautiful, and when you're all dressed up for a night, you're sexy as hell too."

I helped with breakfast before she asked me to wake up my sisters. I knew I couldn't go barging into their rooms, knocking light on Tara's, opening the door to find her snuggled under her sheets. Walking across the room, I sat on the edge and kissed her cheek. Her eyes slowly opened before they widened, and she sat up immediately to cuddle me. "William!" she cried, "What are you doing here?"

"Breakfast is nearly ready. Mum thought you might be hungry."

"I'm starving!"

Sliding out of bed, she wore a crop top and a pair of tiny pink panties. I looked away as she slid on some shorts but had to check out her lithe figure out of the corner of my eye. She kissed my cheek again before I walked up the hallway towards her sister's room. I found her lying on top of her sheets on her stomach. Her cheeks were visible as her underwear was between her crack. I was tempted to slap them to wake her up, but it would probably frighten the crap out of her.

"Nicola," I whispered, running my fingers through her blonde hair, "Wake up, cutie. Breakfast is ready."

She rolled onto her side, her face lighting up as she followed her sister's example of sitting up to hug me. "Now this is a surprise," she whispered, "Nothing beats big brother hugs."

Hugging her back, I kissed her cheeked. "I've missed you too, Nicola."

Joining my mother and sisters at the table, everyone was in a good mood and smiling. My sister's caught me up on everything they were doing regarding their private lives and how they were doing at university. Mum was quieter, not surprising as I knew we had some difficult conversations ahead, but she seemed to be at peace with everything.

Cleaning up the table once we were done, Mum made me a coffee, and tea for herself and my sisters. We sat in the living room for an hour or so, continuing to chat away. It being a Saturday, my sisters eventually returned to their rooms to get changed. They appeared an hour later, hugging and kissing their mother before doing the same with me.

That left me alone with Mum. She immediately got up and moved to snuggle next to me on the lounge, resting her hand on my chest. "Gym work?" she wondered, "I couldn't help but notice your physique last night."

"Gym work and I'm still on my feet most days. I hate being one of those guys stuck behind a desk every day."

"So..." She cleared her throat. "Your father and I." Sighing, she snuggled a bit more. "I don't even know where to start?"

"Any evidence of cheating?" I wondered.

"Nothing concrete, and trust me on this, I've tried to catch him out. If his friends know, they're not spilling. And I wouldn't ask anyone at his company. Considering his position, I have no doubt that he's protected."

"Thought about hiring someone to check him out?"

"I wouldn't even know where to start. The simple fact is that he's never home. Where was he last night? All he did was text, saying he wouldn't be home and might be home on Sunday night. I tried calling, went to voicemail. Sent him a couple of messages, left me on read."

"How often is he away over a weekend?"

"At least twice a month, and then most nights he never comes home from work."

"Want me to talk to him?"

"I doubt he'd admit anything to you."

"What about divorce?"

"I'll be honest, he still provides a comfortable lifestyle. The house is paid for. All the bills are manageable. My job is rewarding enough and any money I make is practically my own spending money. I'm sure he's probably making more money than I realise and squirrelling it away for a rainy day." She sighed. "We're just another example of all those other couples who drifted apart as work, raising kids, and other activities took over. The thing is, I've been putting effort in all these years, but he seems to have given up years ago."

"Mum... I understand, but I don't like the idea of you going out. People we all know have seen you and it doesn't look good, particularly if they're unaware of his activities. It makes you look like the cheating partner."

"I just want to be loved," she whispered, "I'm a married woman but I can't remember the last time my husband said he loved me."

"I love you, Mum," I said softly, earning a soft kiss on the cheek, "That might not be exactly... You know..."

"I know you love me, sweetheart. I know how much you love me too. Wanted to marry me, remember?" She signed, cuddling me tighter. "Probably make a better husband than your own father."

"Looking like you did last night, Mum..."

"You really thought I was sexy?"

"Hell yes. You were hot, Mum. A total MILF."

"I've heard of that term. Mother I'd Like to... Oh..."

"Well, let's not go that far, Mum, but if I saw you on a night out, I'd be trying to get into your panties."

"Hmmm. A stud like you tried, I'd just take you home and let you in them."

"Any plans this weekend?"

"No."

"Want to keep your mother company today? A few things need doing around the house. I'll treat you to dinner if..."

"I noticed the lawns need doing."

"Garden needs some work too. And though I look after the pool, if you'd like to help me..."

"Let's get to work then."

The sun was out so I didn't mind mowing the lawns. Taking off my shirt, Mum disappeared inside, returning with sunblock, telling me to scoot down so she could apply it to my back. Applying it to my chest, I suggested she didn't need to do that. She just met my eyes. "My very handsome son made me feel wonderful the past few hours, so I'm looking after him," she told me, "Now finish your chores and then we'll go out for dinner later."

I'd been mowing the lawns for years as my father had always been hopeless when it came to maintenance. Aside from mowing the front and back lawns, I cleaned up the garden and fixed a few things around the house that needed a little TLC. Mum provided me with drinks and snacks to keep me going as it was a rather warm day, only heading inside at around 4pm.

Stating I'd drive back to my apartment to change, Mum said she'd doll herself up and be ready for me at around 7pm. Before I got in my car, she hugged me ever so tightly, leaning back and the smile on her face was one I hadn't seen in far too long. It hurt to realise my mother likely hadn't been happy in a long time. I'd been blind to it myself.

Back at my apartment, it felt... lonely. And far too quiet. Even though they'd only been around for a couple of hours, I'd loved being in the presence of my sisters. But as I looked around my rather bare apartment, just that one night back at the family home had reinvigorated me at the same time. I'd missed my family since moving out and visiting them wasn't the same as being with them all the time.

Showering and dressing, I made sure I looked and smelled good, almost feeling I was taking my mother out on a date. On the way back home, I stopped at a store and picked up some flowers. I knew what her favourites were. Pulling up outside, I approached the door and knocked, Mum answered the door in a navy-blue dress that looked spectacular, tight to her curves.

"Are those for me?" she asked, another warm smile forming.

"They are, Mum. Can't arrive empty-handed for my date tonight."

"Date?" she asked in surprise, before that same smile formed, "Well, considering the handsome gentleman standing in front of me, I'm a very lucky woman to be on his arm this evening."

Mum was nearly ready to go, just putting in some earrings, needing a little help with her necklace. The pendant was of a love heart. When I asked to see what was inside, I couldn't help smiling when it was a picture of me to one side and my sisters to the other. The pendant hung down to just above her cleavage. "Just above my heart," she whispered, resting a hand on my chest, and leaning up to kiss my cheek.

Dinner was at a nearby restaurant. I noticed the looks my mother received as we were escorted to our seats. I was left wondering if they realised that we were mother and son and that my mother wasn't out on a date with a much younger man. What delighted me more than anything during our three-course meal was how easily the conversation flowed. We reminisced about my time growing up, and then our separate lives once I'd moved out of home.

"I got to my apartment this afternoon and realised I miss being at home," I admitted, "Going from day to day, focusing on my career, still keeping in contact with you guys, I don't really have much time to sit back and contemplate. But I got home today, and the place just feels sterile. It's mostly just a place to lay my head and keep all my stuff in one place."

"You want to move home, sweetheart?"

"No, it's just... I guess I felt that same loneliness you might feel, the difference being you're lonely in a marriage. I'm feeling lonely because, well, I'm single and I enjoyed sleeping with you last night more than I'd care to admit."

Mum grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. When I met her eyes, the tear that slowly slid down her cheek was a surprise. "I loved it far too much too, sweetie," she whispered, "So much it scares me a little. I felt more love from you in one night than I have from my husband in nearly ten years."

"Mum..." I whispered.

"And the way you look at me, William. The endless love and affection you quite clearly have for me. I know I angered and disappointed you with what I've been doing. But that's how desperate I am to find someone who will gaze at me like you do, and like your father used to. I want to be in love again, William."

"Why don't I take you out on a real date? I mean dinner, drinking, dancing, all the things you're doing. Why not do them with me?"

"You'd... You'd do that for me?"

"In a heartbeat, Mum."

I paid for dinner, despite my mother suggesting it was her treat. I told her to put her purse away, earning another one of those smiles I'd grown very fond of in the last few hours. Taking her hand, we strolled around for an hour, stopping to buy us each an ice cream, before we ended up taking a seat on a bench, Mum cuddling into my side.

"Best date I've had in over twenty years," she said softly.

Driving us home, as I had only had a couple of beers in a few hours, I pulled up by the kerb outside the house. Switching off the engine, I undid my seat belt and turned towards my mother. She turned to face me, unable to stop smiling. Leaning closer, she did the same, our lips meeting in what was more than just a peck. It wasn't quite a full-on snog, but it lasted a few seconds, only pulling back, I think both of us were a little surprised.

"Don't think either of us can blame alcohol for that," she whispered.

"Definitely not," I whispered back.

"Want to come inside? I don't want to go to bed alone again."

"Are you sure, Mum?"

Raising a hand to caress my cheek, she smiled before leaning forward to kiss me again. Another lingering kiss that perhaps hinted at other things that could cause problems in the future. Leaning back, she kissed me again, a firmer kiss, one which I made sure I responded to. Her hand ended up on the back of my head, only pulling back to take a breath, resting her forehead against mine.

"You're my son," she said softly, "You're my son..."

Heading inside a couple of minutes later, Mum asked me to put the kettle on while she would get changed. Preparing a cup of tea for each of us, I returned to the living room and sat down, Mum appeared a couple of minutes later, wearing that same silk robe. Her legs were glistening but bare, figuring she'd moisturised, taking in her little feet as she sat next to me, curling her legs underneath her. Handing her a cup, she thanked me and took a sip.

Mum was half asleep, snuggling against me when my sisters arrived home at midnight. They took one look at us, and their faces lit up. "Awww. She looks so happy," Tara whispered.

"She's really missed you," Nicola added, "Particularly as Dad's never here. He's such an arsehole."

Raising my eyebrows, they shared a glance. "Put her to bed and we'll talk," Tara suggested.

Lifting Mum wasn't a problem, easily carrying her to bed. Undoing the robe, my breath caught the sexy lingerie she had been wearing underneath, and I was left thinking she'd been wearing it during our date. Kissing her cheek once I had her covered, I walked back through the living room, finding Tara and Nicola in the former's bedroom, sitting back against the headboard.

Both had changed into vest tops and were only wearing panties. My sisters were absolutely gorgeous, and they knew. Long blonde hair. Gorgeous blue eyes. C-cup breasts. Lithe, toned bodies and fantastic legs. My eyes drank them in, and I wasn't shy about it.

"Does our big brother approve?" Tara asked, both of them pushing out their chest.

"Maybe he'd like a taste of the forbidden fruit?" Nicola wondered.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, I moved up so I could sit between them, smiling when they both cuddled into me, one to either side. "We've missed you so much," Tara whispered.

"Do you think we're hot?" Nicola asked.

"Both my sisters are gorgeous young women." Clearing my throat, I added, "But that's not why we're here. What do you know about Dad?"

They moved to sit on their knees next to me, ensuring they were looking at my face. "He's cheating on Mum," Tara stated, "We reckon there's more than one woman."

"How do you know?"

They shared a guilty look. "We dropped into his office one afternoon when we'd finished studying," Nicola replied, "We didn't actually see anything but he and his secretary... There's a way people act when they've been interrupted in the middle of sex... But as we didn't actually catch them in the act, we didn't want to start rumours."

"And whenever he's home, and that's a rare event nowadays, he's so secretive with his phone and laptop," Tara added.

"When he is home, it's obvious he gives less than a shit about us and Mum," Nicole said, clearly unhappy.

"I noticed," I admitted, "From around the age I was fifteen..."

"William... You've been there for us far more than Dad for over a decade, even after you moved out. You'd give up all your time to pop over, help us with homework, give us advice, and so much else," Tara stated, both leaning forward to hug me, "We love you so much."

"Can we admit one thing?" Nicola asked, "We both have a little crush on our big brother."

"But you need to be here for Mum," Tara suggested, "She's really been struggling lately."

"We knew about her night's out. We weren't going to step in as it wasn't our business, and frankly, she deserves to be happy."

"She'll be really happy if you're here all the time."

"I'll certainly do what I can to make the three of you happy," I stated.

Earning a kiss on the cheek from then, they snuggled into me. "Anything else about Dad that would confirm he's cheating?"

"I think he's been getting away with it so long, the only way anyone will catch him is if he's arrogant enough to just stop hiding it. I think Mum's just given up and wants to do her own thing too."

"Maybe I'll have to force his hand somehow. No idea how. I'll give it some thought."

Before I left them to do whatever they were going to do, I received a tight hug and a big wet kiss on each cheek. Giggling to themselves, I left them to their gossiping as I returned to the master bedroom, finding Mum fast asleep. Stripping off to my underwear, I slid into bed, spooning her again. She woke up ever so slightly.

"Is that you, baby?" she asked.

"Depends on who your baby is?"

Mum rolled over and cuddled into me. "My baby as in my incredibly handsome son, who took me out on the best date I'd had in far too long," she murmured, "Just hold me all night, sweetheart."

Kissing her cheek, I promised to hold her for as long as she needed.

Waking up the next morning, Mum was already awake, making me blush as I knew she'd been watching me sleep. As soon as I was with it, she leaned in and kissed me, making her squeal and giggle when I pulled her closer, enjoying the gasp as she wouldn't have missed the usual morning erection poking her. Kissing her again, there was still no tongue, but they were no longer kisses of mother and son. They were kisses of perhaps something more. Moving my hand from her back to her arse and gently squeezing made her laugh out loud.

123456...8