For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you shouldn't call me that when we're out from now on, William," she suggested.

"I should call you Rachel?"

"Yes, baby."

"Okay, no problem. Ready to go?"

"Let's go, handsome."

Planning for both of us to be sober when we arrived home later that night, I drove us to another restaurant my mother had mentioned she wanted to visit. Not quite as intimate as others we'd been to, but the food was still sensational. Avoiding visiting too many watering holes, we headed straight to a bar we knew played good music to dance to and the drinks were not ridiculously expensive.

Avoiding most of the fast songs, Mum would offer her hand as soon as any slow songs started, moulding her body into mine as we swayed to the music. I ran my hands all over her body, taking any chance to feel her up. Whenever we were sitting down, sipping at our drinks, I was surprised at the audacity of some men who would approach her and ask to dance. Not only was I present with her, but she was wearing a wedding ring.

"There's only one man who has earned the right to dance with me," she told a guy who was asking for the third time, "And it's the man sitting next to me. So toddle off and find someone else because I'm certainly not available."

He mumbled something under his breath, Mum gripping my hand tightly to ensure I didn't get up and start getting physical with him. The next slow song, Mum dragged me up to the dance floor and practically dry-humped herself against me until she near enough orgasmed. Returning to the table, she picked up her handbag and disappeared, returning a couple of minutes later, dropping her panties in front of me.

"Figured I'd save us time for when we go home and make love tonight, sweetheart," she whispered into my ear, "You are going to make love to your mother, aren't you?"

"Yes, Rachel. How much longer..."

"Can we go home now, baby? I need you more than anything right now."

I kissed her softly, gazing into her eyes. I couldn't remember a single girlfriend who gazed at me with as much love as my mother did at that moment. The only two other people that might look at me anywhere close to the same... I smiled to myself as it was Tara and Nicola. They were in love with me as my mother was. It was a nice feeling to know I was so loved.

Taking my mother by the hand, I led her outside to my car, ensuring she was buckled in before I started the car and drove us home. Leading her towards the front door, she turned towards me, catching me by surprise as I ended up back against the door, her mouth eager for mine. She managed to unlock and open it at the same time, almost tripping over each as I staggered backwards. Mum kicked the door shut as she grabbed my shirt and directed me towards the bedroom.

"No wasting time tonight, baby," she whispered, "Unzip my dress and I'll get started on getting you naked."

Kicking her dress away while my shoes, shirt and trousers joined it on the floor, Mum remembered she wasn't wearing panties, taking one of my hands and putting it between her legs. She was hot and incredibly wet, and I was wondering if she'd even need me to go down on her first. Undoing her bra to free her breasts, I lowered my underwear before we finally tumbled onto the bed.

"Be gentle, sweetheart," she whispered, "I haven't had sex in far too long."

Mum was aware I loved going down on women, and I definitely loved going down on her, so while she was desperate for one thing, I thought I'd treat her to something else first. She moaned softly as I gave her breasts attention, her nipples so incredibly hard, she could have used them to cut glass. Kissing down her body, just her scent alone was driving me wild, burying my face between her legs, and making my mother squeal as she was ready to orgasm almost immediately.

After she'd enjoyed a couple more, I didn't want to tire her out completely before making love, leaving a trail of soft kisses back up her body before she opened her eyes and smiled at me. Placing my cock at her pussy, she moved her hips as I slowly slid my cock inside her. She was far tighter than I imagined, groaning softly as her hands moved up my arms to my back.

"Fuck, Mum..."

"Yes, baby, that's your mother's pussy. Your pussy from now on."

Once I'd buried my entire length, I needed to stop, feeling a little embarrassed that I'd cum immediately. Mum understood, giving me time to relax again, kissing my cheek a couple of times. Gently starting to thrust into her, I couldn't help marvelling at how incredibly wet she was, how tightly her pussy gripped my cock, and just the idea that I was now being intimate with my mother for the first time.

And the fact I was doing it on the marital bed made me smile. I figured that she wasn't in love with her husband any longer, but I had hate in my heart for my father after that conversation we'd shared. If he wanted to go off and fuck any woman he wanted, he should have done the right thing and offered a divorce. I knew I wasn't in the right any more than my mother was, but I had a feeling my mother was considering this a sort of revenge on her part.

"That's it, baby," Mum moaned, "Fuck your mother. Fill her pussy with all your cum."

"Can you get pregnant, Mum?"

"Oh baby, that turns me on even more!"

Feeling her legs wrap around me, her fingers stroked my back as I picked up the speed of my thrusts. We were soon moaning together as I could feel my climax approaching, Mum's pussy almost milking my cock, desperate for me to cum inside her. "I'm close too, baby," she whimpered, lifting her hips, "Just need to change the... Oooh, that's it, right there, baby!"

Mum climaxed first, her pussy squeezing my cock, her legs tightening around my hips, and that set off my orgasm, groaning loudly as I flooded my mother's pussy for the first time. I kept pumping long after my climax ended, Mum cooing as she marvelled at the fact my cock remained hard inside her.

"Your pathetic father would dribble a little cum then his small cock would wither, and he'd just roll over and go to sleep," she told me, "My son is a stallion in comparison!"

"Helps my mother is an absolute fox and deserves to be loved all night."

"Can you pull out, baby? Feeling a little tender right now."

Pulling out, I rolled onto her side and I rested on my back. She snuggled tightly into me, arm looped over my chest. We were both a little damp with sweat, Mum resting her head in that little nook between shoulder and head. Within five minutes, her hand was moving down to my cock, smiling up at me as I was pretty much hard again, though she fondled me until she knew I was ready for another round.

Within a word, she sat up and straddled my lap, my hands moving to her breasts, making her laugh as I gently squeezed them, rubbing her pussy along my cock until she couldn't hold back and lifted herself up, watching my cock slowly disappear inside her again.

"Oh god yes!" she cried, "My god, how does my son's cock feel so good?!"

"I'm wondering the same thing about your pussy, Mum."

Leaning forward to kiss me, I ran my hands down to her arse as she started to move. She sat back up and started to bounce up and down, moving my hands to her hips and then her arse just to help keep her balance. Licking my thumb, I eventually moved one hand to and gently rubbed her clit. Her eyes widened as she gazed down at me.

"Oh god!" she cried, "Keep doing that, baby!"

"Going to make you pass out, Mum."

"Long as you cum in me again before you're done."

After a couple of orgasms, she leaned forward to rest a hand on either side of my body, this time grabbing her arse and pumping up into her. She cried out more than once as she absolutely loved it, kissing me every so often to stop herself crying out even more. Eventually resting her forehead against mine, she was begging for me to cum inside her again.

Finishing inside my mother again earned one of those warm smiles, gyrating on my cock a few times before she relaxed on my chest, making her giggle when I squeezed her nice and tight. "I love you, baby," she whispered.

"I love you, Mum," I whispered back.

We needed a shower after some intense lovemaking, marvelling at my mother's naked body as we washed each other up and down. Snuggling into me back in bed, I rolled onto my side so she could spoon back against me. Holding her nice and tight, she raised her hand, still able to see thanks to the light of the lamp.

"I'm still wearing his rings," she said, "I really should take them off." Turning over to face me, she held her hand between us. "Take them off, William, as a symbol that I'm no longer his."

"And I'll get you a ring to show that you're now mine, Mum."

"Will you wear a ring for me?"

"Absolutely."

"You'll need a ring for your sisters too. You realise that once you make love, they'll never want to be with another man."

"Are you sure you can share me?"

"I love my daughters as much as I love my son. And I want my children to be as happy as can be."

Taking off her rings, she simply threw them on the floor before cuddling into me again. Turning off the lamp, we shared how much we loved each other before we were asleep rather quickly. We'd barely moved while we slept, waking up at almost the same time. We made love again, Mum whimpering into my ear that she needed my cum more than anything, heading out to the kitchen once we were done.

Tara and Nicola joined us as Mum was cooking breakfast. "Was it everything you hoped for, Mum?" Nicola asked.

Mum's face was a picture of happiness. "I wish we'd started a few years ago," she replied, "I'm so happy right now, girls."

"Is his cum dripping out of you right now?" Tara wondered.

"Tara!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Oh please, like you don't want to feel it too, Nicky."

Nicola met my eyes and blushed. Though twins, Tara was the extrovert of the pair. Nicola has always been a little quieter and shy. "I just want to feel him inside me as we make love," she said softly.

After breakfast, I whispered to my mother what was on my mind, taking my sisters by the hand and leading them to my old bedroom. Shutting the door, I had them sit on the edge of the bed side by side as I knelt on the floor before them. I explained what was on my mind. I wanted to focus on our mother first, at least for a month or so. Though she was perfectly happy for my relationship with them to start quickly, I wanted to ensure our mother was content.

Thankfully, I received two broad smiles and was hugged tightly, assured they were delighted simply to have me back home with them, and as long as I could guarantee lots of hugs and kisses, and that I would perhaps lie with them until they went to sleep occasionally, that would be perfect for them until the time came for us to start fooling around.

Now that I was over that bump in my mind about making love with my mother, it was obvious to us both that we only fell ever deeper in love with each other. We tried to keep our lovemaking to the bedroom, but on occasion, she loved to ride my cock when sitting on the couch, and sometimes I'd walk out to find her cooking breakfast. She'd glance back and give me the sort of look I loved, bending her over the counter or kitchen table, loving how she cried out and begged for me to fuck her.

We were walked in on more than once by Tara, Nicola or both of them. They were rather shocked the first time, but after walking in, to find my mother slowly riding me as we made out the entire time, they sat to either side of us, Mum breaking the kiss and smiling widely.

"I love his big cock so much girls," Mum whispered, "But it's so much more than that."

"I can't wait to experience this too!" Tara exclaimed, "You look so happy, Mum."

Mum left my cock buried as she leaned forward, resting her head against my shoulder, running my hands down to her arse. "I've never been happier, girls," she whispered, "Once upon a time, I loved your father, but being intimate with my son means so much more."

"Are you going to have another baby, Mum?" Nicola wondered.

"We haven't really discussed that, girls," she replied, "I'm still on the pill, and I hope you're still taking yours." Both of them nodded. "Good. I know you'd both love babies with your brother, but you need to complete your studies first."

"Out of both of us, I think Nicola would like the babies, Mum," Tara suggested, all of us glancing to see Nicola blushing, "She wants to be a mother more than anything, particularly if she's carrying our brother's baby."

"Is that right, sweetie?" Mum wondered. Nicola couldn't find the words, simply nodding before she leaned against my upper arm. "You'll finish your studies soon enough, then we can come to an agreement on how it will work." Sitting back, she cleared her throat. "Want to see your mother orgasm and cum on your brother's big cock before he fills my pussy with his cum?"

"God yes!" my sisters exclaimed in unison.

Occasionally, we would invite them into our bedroom to watch us make love. They absolutely loved it, my mother gazing into my eyes the entire time as I gently thrust my cock as deep as possible. I loved feeling her arms and legs wrapped around me, feeling her tight pussy gripping my cock, the way her body reacted to what I was doing, and her soft moans and whimpers as I picked up the tempo. We'd figured out an angle when she was on her back that helped her orgasm, but whenever I filled her with cum, her fingers would dig into my back, and we'd always share one hell of a passionate kiss.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "Fill your mummy's tight pussy."

By the time we were finished, my sisters were busy fondling themselves at the same time. I was used to seeing them naked nearly every day as they loved parading around the house without clothing. Mum would chuckle but admire their bodies at the same time, admitting that she had looked after herself like they did at the same age.

Everything stayed the same until my father walked through the front door on a Saturday morning. My mother had barely heard from him in at least six weeks. I hadn't heard anything from him since our night out for drinks. Tara and Nicola, having heard the same recorded conversation, had blocked their father from being able to contact them.

It took him all of two minutes to see his stuff had been moved out of the master bedroom. "Where the fuck are my things?" he shouted.

Mum walked out of the kitchen as I stood up to support her. My father walked back into the living room, rather unhappy. Tara and Nicola were smirking away as they sat together on the couch. "Your clothes are in the guest room," Mum replied, "You should be glad all your things are not in the garage."

"Guest room?"

"Don't play coy with me, Brian. This isn't what I'd call a marriage. It's barely a partnership or a relationship. This is the first time I've seen you in what is likely at least three months, and I haven't heard a peep from you in six weeks."

"Sit down, Dad. I think it's time you learned a few truths." When he didn't move, I stepped forward. I was taller and broader, and I knew I was stronger. He met my eyes and, after a few seconds, wilted. Taking a seat in an armchair, I had Mum sit on the couch between my sisters. "I've moved back home, Dad."

"What? Why?"

"I've moved back home to look after my mother and sisters. And they all know the truth."

"What truth?"

I couldn't stop the smirk from forming. "Remember that night we met up for a beer? Didn't you think it was weird that the son you barely gave two shits about suddenly wanted to meet you for a drink?"

He thought for a few seconds before he shouted, "You bastard!"

He tried to stand up, but I easily pushed him back into the armchair. "Sit down and shut up. Mum deserved to know the truth about what a complete sham your marriage is and what an utter fucking scumbag her husband is. The fact you so admitted it to your own son without a shred of guilt told me everything I needed to know about the sort of man you are. You were proud as a peacock that you were fucking all these young women."

What surprised me is he actually looked smug about it. "I'd rather be fucking them than some hag of an old woman," he exclaimed.

To my surprise, Mum didn't react. I did, stepping forward with my fist closed, and that's when he did move back into the armchair. "You ever, ever, say anything like that about her again, I'll knock you the fuck out." He met my eyes and gulped, nodding immediately. "You're no longer welcome here," I stated, "Mum will be divorcing you. She will keep the house. You don't need to give her anything else. I make more than enough now to support my mother and sisters."

"You can't kick me out of my own house!"

"Oh, but we can when we accuse you of molestation," Tara growled, before she started to sob, "Officer, he was always predatory around me and my sister. All those young women he was with at work. He started to come into our rooms when we were younger..." I shuddered at how honest it sounded and what they were both willing to do.

"You wouldn't..." He glanced around the room before his eyes met mine again. "You're going to blackmail me?"

"Hell yes. I've made copies of your confession and I'm willing to send them to anyone who needs to know. Won't take too much investigation to find out the names of young women who have been chewed up and spat out by people like you. Quite frankly, what your company is doing to these poor women is disgusting. I'm sure a million and one laws are being broken."

Mum stood up and walked to stand next to me, taking my hand in hers. Gazing into her eyes, the love she returned probably wasn't missed by her husband. One day in the distant past, she may have looked at him the same way, but part of me doubted it. Turning her eyes away, she glared at her husband. "Your time here is done, Brian. Pack your things and go. The good thing is that all the time you've spent away from home counts to our separation. You're not staying here tonight. We're done. This marriage is over."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Leaning down and grabbing the front of his shirt, the colour immediately drained from his face. "Brian..." That was the first time I had ever not called him 'Dad'. "You can either pack your things and leave in peace, or I drag your arse out to your car, ensure you're unconscious while we pack your things for you, and then I'll dump you and your car somewhere away from here. Your choice."

"And trust me on this, we will give him an alibi," Tara added, "William has practically been our daddy since we were kids. He's done far more for us than you ever did."

Letting go of his shirt, I stepped back and waited for him to stand up. Not meeting my eyes, he turned and walked to the guest room, where suitcases were already waiting for him. Watching him pack his things, Mum and my sisters were back in the kitchen, but could probably hear the conversation.

"I can't believe you'd knife me in the back like that," he muttered.

I couldn't help laughing. "Oh please, did you really think I wanted to actually get together and just have a drink with you?"

He gave it a moment of thought. "Genuinely thought you were interested in starting at the company, get all the pussy you could possibly want."

"If you thought that, why haven't you got in contact?"

He turned and smirked. "Because I knew you'd eventually blab to your mother. You've always been a mummy's boy."

"I definitely am," I replied cryptically, returning a smug look of my own as he had no idea that I was now sharing his wife's bed.

Watching him roll the pair of suitcases out to his car, he put them both in the boot, before he turned towards me. I was surprised when he happily handed over some keys. "Place is yours, as far as I'm concerned. I won't be putting any money into the joint account any longer, and I will expect my share from it," he told me.

1...345678