For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty," she breathed.

"A sexy woman in lingerie is currently in bed with me."

"Are you hungry, sweetie?"

"Hmmm. What's on offer, Mum?" I asked in a suggestive tone.

Resting a hand on my chest, she couldn't stop smiling. "I'm thinking a cooked breakfast for my children, but my son should keep his mother company while I'm cooking for him." What I didn't expect next was to feel her hand ever so gently caress my erection, feeling my eyes widen in surprise. "And if he wants to poke me with this big thing occasionally..."

"Now who's being the tease..."

Hugging me tightly, I wrapped her in my arms and felt her sigh. "I'm so happy right now, William. Thank you for being here with me."

"In a heartbeat, Mum."

Sliding into her silk robe, I just stayed in my underwear as I followed her to the kitchen. As she moved about, I leaned against the counter and happily watched her, listening to her hum a tune to herself. Once she had everything ready, I stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her, feeling her press herself back against my erection.

Hearing her sigh again, I turned her head with a finger and leaned down to kiss her. When she whimpered, I had to break the kiss as it was a noise I'd heard from previous lovers. "Mum..."

"I'm going to put it bluntly, William. I'm really fucking horny right now."

"Want to go take care of yourself?" She blushed, remembering what she admitted to me the other night. Leaning down to her ear, I whispered, "I was turned on when you admitted to masturbating, Mum. So hot thinking of you being naughty on the bed."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. Picturing you lying back, looking all sexy and dressed up, before you strip yourself until you're naked, using your fingers first to get yourself all hot and bothered before you get out a nicely sized dildo to pleasure yourself until you enjoy one orgasm after another."

Mum turned around and hugged me tightly. "I'm going to miss you when you go home during the week," she said softly.

"Maybe I'll figure out a way to stay more often?"

"How?"

"Leave it with me, Mum." Leaning back, I added, "I'm going to take you out on a date during the week, and I think I need to take my sisters out too."

"And your father?"

"Honestly, from everything I heard from you and my sisters, I might have to take care of business."

"Lift me up onto the counter." Doing as she asked, she pulled me closer, and I felt her legs wrap around me. Spreading her robe open, I got another good look at the lingerie she was still wearing. "I wore this for you last night, William," she added softly, "I had to look hot and sexy for my handsome young man."

"Yeah! Go Mum!" Tara cheered.

"Damn, Mum, make your intentions obvious, why don't you," Nicola added, the pair starting to giggle.

Then there was silence as I glanced at both my sisters' as they stared at me, looking rather aroused. "Damn, where did you get that body, William?" Tara asked quietly.

"Can we have a hug too?" Nicola asked hopefully.

Mum let me go as I opened my arms wide, my little sisters giggling as they hugged me tightly. Mum hopped off the counter and continued cooking as I appreciated four soft hands running all over my body. "Fuck, you're so hot, William," Tara whispered.

"Honestly, my pussy is throbbing right now," Nicola confessed.

"Nicky!" Tara exclaimed. I'll admit to surprise as Nicola was the quiet one.

"What? Are you telling me your panties are dry right now?"

Tara snorted. "Please, I could take them off, throw them at the wall, and they'd stick there."

"I guess you're still nursing crushes?" Mum asked, hearing the amusement in her tone.

"God no! We totally masturbate, thinking about our big brother finally taking our virginities," Tara replied.

"Hang on, you're still both virgins?" Mum asked in surprise.

"Of course, Mum," Nicola replied, "We want our big brother to take care of us."

"Hang on! Hang on!" I exclaimed, extricating myself from my sisters, "I mean, I know I'm helping our mother at the moment, but that's just helping her feel better about the fact our father is more than likely a philandering piece of shit."

Tara scoffed. Nicola gave me the evil eyes. As for Mum, she returned such a sweet smile... Sitting down for breakfast, everyone was in a great mood. Mum couldn't stop smiling, my sisters were ever so happy I was sitting down with them for breakfast again, and I felt happy being at home with my family. There was an elephant in the room, but it was surprisingly small, and we could ignore it quite easily.

Heading towards the master bedroom, I needed to get changed, putting on the same clothes as the night before. Neither my sisters nor mother particularly wanted to see me leave, but I needed to shower and get a change of clothes. Walking me out to my car, my sisters hugged me first before Mum practically moulded herself into my body, still wearing that sexy robe of hers.

"You're still so fucking sexy," I whispered into her ear.

"You're making me think some very naughty things, sweetie," she whispered back, "But right now, I need to hear that at least one man in my life thinks I'm sexy."

Returning to my place, I again felt that sense of melancholy as the one-bedroom apartment felt completely lifeless. At home, I'd hear Mum pottering about the house, and my sisters laughing away as if they were talking to each other or talking to their friends on the phone. There was just the sense it was a home, and I found I was missing it.

The first thing I needed to sort out was the situation with my father. I believed my mother when she told me about his cheating. And the more I thought about it, the more I didn't actually blame her for going out and enjoying herself. I would have rather she just divorced, but I knew life wouldn't be easy for her with her much smaller salary, and though my sisters still lived at home, they were now over eighteen.

I think my father was surprised when I called him on Wednesday at lunchtime. To be honest, I spoke to my mother and sisters at least once every couple of days. My father? Once a month if I was lucky, and he never called me. And whenever I called him, I'll be honest, he never seemed particularly interested in wanting to talk to his son.

"William."

Yep, the typical welcome I now expected. No 'hello'. No 'how are you?' "Dad. How's it going?"

"Busy as always. What's going on?"

"Wondering if you wanted to pop out for a couple of beers tonight?"

I knew that would throw him for a loop. I'd never just gone down to the pub for a beer with my father. He was barely there when I turned eighteen. Mum and her friends had taken me out for a good time. Two of her friends offered to make it a very special birthday that night. "Any reason why?" he finally asked.

I figured it would make him suspicious. "Just want to catch up with my father. We haven't seen each other in a while." It had actually been months. I doubt he even realised or cared.

There was silence before his answer surprised me. "Sure. How about 7pm at the Park Tavern?"

"I'll be there. See you then."

"Bye."

My aim was simple. I didn't know if my father was much of a drinker or not, but I planned to get him wasted and loosen his tongue. And if he was busy fucking other women, I figured turning the chat sexual would help, my father wanting to prove his sexual prowess, even to his own son.

Letting my mother know what I was up to, she called me immediately. I heard the love in her tone as she knew I was doing it for her, but she warned me to be careful. "He's an arrogant bastard and will use his power and influence even against his own son," she warned.

"I'll be fine, Mum. I just want to see if I can get anything off him."

"Just be careful. Don't provoke him. He's not worth it, sweetheart."

"Remember I'm taking you out on a date this weekend, Mum."

She sighed happily. "I remember, sweetie. I doubt your father will be home." She paused and added quietly, "If he is, I'll pack a bag and come stay with you."

"I'd love that, Mum."

"Fuck it. Take me out on Friday and I'll stay the weekend until Sunday night."

"Sounds like a plan, Mum. I expect you to look as sexy as I know you can be when I pick you up on Friday night. Have you told Tara and Nicola?"

"They're a little jealous. I promised them their big brother would take them out too."

"I will. I'll call them and we'll discuss it."

Arriving at the Park Tavern ten minutes before the agreed time to meet up, I nursed a drink as I waited for my father to arrive. I wasn't surprised that he turned up late, still dressed in his suit. He met my eyes and nodded, taking a seat opposite me. I made sure I had my phone recorder activated; my phone fully charged so the battery wouldn't die. The cheap bastard was expecting me to buy the first round. After exchanging pleasantries, I bought his favourite drink, a scotch and soda, but I made sure it was a double.

We made small talk as he knocked back the first drink, so I quickly purchased a second drink. Then a third and fourth, still nursing only my second. He was busy talking about himself, busy puffing himself up. If he stood up and walked around, he would have been strutting about like a peacock.

By the time he was on his sixth double scotch, he was being a little more amenable, a little looser with his tongue, and that's when I started to talk about my fake love life. It was all fake, of course, but when I mentioned I was nailing eighteen, nineteen and twenty-year-olds, he was very interested. Two more double scotches, and he started to let slip.

"You should see all the cute girls at our office," he slurred, "Some of them just out of high school, others are university graduates. All of them are willing to suck and fuck to make it somewhere in the organisation. Willing to spread their legs and take a cock to work their way up the ladder. Some of them are turned into nothing but whores, happy to lie back and have three, four or five guys at a time."

"Do they have boyfriends?"

"Some. The best times are when they get married but they'll still suck and fuck at work to keep everyone happy. Then there are those who have personal assistants and secretaries."

"Damn, can I come work there, Dad?" I joked.

He snorted. "You could only wish. There's so much pussy sometimes. And don't get me started on the conferences I attend all the time. So many of the women are willing to spread their legs to make a deal."

I kept plying him with drinks. Another two double scotches and I doubt he'd be able to walk straight. But he was more talkative than ever. "Come on, Dad. Man to man. Did you get some sweet pussy at work? Maybe more than one woman?"

He looked around before he gestured for me to lean in. "Son, I've got a load of sweet young pussy at work. And that's just for starters. A sweet little girl of just eighteen started three months ago. Six of us are taking turns fucking her during the week, and she's just one of around a dozen that spend more time on their knees or back than at their desks. Then there's my PA. She started as a fresh-faced twenty-year-old. I've been fucking her for the past ten years. Completely cucked her clueless husband. She goes home dripping with my cum nearly every day."

"Damn, way to go, old man!" I exclaimed, slapping on the back, when I actually wanted to punch him in the face. "And they're all willing?"

"Of course. It's transactional, of course. We fuck them and keep us sweet. We treat them to all sorts of things. Fancy apartments. Clothing. Beautiful jewellery. And they're on our arms for most of our events."

My heart broke for my mother as her marriage was a complete and utter lie. "Is that why you're always away?"

"Oh please, son. Are you stupid? I'm getting serviced by some girls who are barely out of school or university. The only thing we ensure is that they're on the pill, and if they're dumb enough to get pregnant..." He gave me a look that made me shudder. "I'm sure your mother wonders where I am all the time. Why go home to her when I can have all the young pussy that I could possibly want..."

I sat in silence for a few seconds, feeling my jaw tightening as I was ready to leap across the table and pummel him into unconsciousness. Instead, I bought us a final drink and slapped him on the back again. "Way to go, old man," I stated, "So what about Mum?"

He shrugged. "What about her? She's got no idea what I'm doing most of the time. I don't intend on divorcing her, at least not until your sisters have moved out of home." He swayed in his chair as he tried to focus on me. "I mean, I know you're my children and all, don't want to see them out on the street, but I'll be honest with you. I genuinely don't give a shit."

"Too much fresh pussy, Dad?"

"There's always a fresh batch every six months to taste and savour. So many young women out there are willing to suck your cock and swallow your load to get a good job."

I had to end the conversation before I blew up and started throwing punches. I finished my drink and watched my father slowly finish his last drink. Checking the time, I suggested it was perhaps time to go. Asking where he was going to go, he confessed to owning an apartment in the city, the same apartment block where many of the young women were kept.

When he stood up, he could barely stand straight, and despite the fact I now despised the man, I wasn't going to let him drive home and potentially kill someone. Asking the man behind the bar to call us each a taxi, I threw my father in the backseat of the first one and told the driver the address of my father's office. I figured the apartment would be close to it. My taxi arrived a couple of minutes later and took me home to my apartment.

I didn't like sitting on what I'd learned and didn't want to upset my mother before our date. I did assure her that it would be unlikely her husband would be home on the weekend, but she was happy to come to my apartment for the weekend.

Mum always finished early on a Friday afternoon, so I picked her up at my old house after I finished work. She had a bag ready, and it was obvious she was eager to go. "Are my sister's home?"

She smiled knowingly. "Go give them a hug and a kiss. They'll love to see you."

Finding Tara in her bedroom, she was up on her feet and hugging me tightly. Nicola appeared and joined the hug. "Look after Mum this weekend," Tara whispered, "She's been so excited all week."

"And if you do make love, that'd be so hot," Nicola added, "Considering we both want our big brother to look after us in such a manner."

"I'm just treating our mother to a night out and making sure she has a lovely weekend."

Both sisters leaned back and glared at me. Tara poked me in the chest. "You have no idea how giddy she's been all week, William. She's in love. With you. Her son. And it's so lovely to see. So you'd better take her to bed and ensure that smile gets even bigger."

"William," Nicola added softly, "Being serious. Could you make love to our mother?"

"The fact is I've always thought her beautiful. But making the leap from that to taking her to bed? I'm not sure."

"What about two very horny nineteen-year-old girls?" Tara asked, resting a hand on my chest.

"Who are desperately attracted to their older brother, and dream about him finally being their lover," Natalia added.

"I've known about your crush for longer than you probably realise, but actually becoming lovers..."

"You don't have to decide now," Tara assured me, "We're just finally being blunt about how much we love you."

"And want to love you," Nicola added.

"But you must look after our mother first. And she knows how we feel, so there'll never be any jealousy between any of us. She just wants to feel loved again, and who better than her son?" Tara stated quietly.

"And who better to love us than our big brother?" Nicola added again.

Hugging them tightly, I received a kiss on the cheek from each of them. "Behave this weekend," I told them.

"We'll just spend most of the time studying and stuff... And masturbating together," Tara said.

"It's totally hot when we orgasm at the same time," Nicola whispered into my ear, "Can you imagine your two little sisters, naked on their beds, climaxing again and again as they moan and whimper your name?"

"Okay, I've got to go," I said, letting them go, hearing them giggling away as I needed to get out of that bedroom, otherwise I'd have them both naked on the bed within a few seconds.

"Bye, big brother!" I heard them both call out, Mum laughing to herself from her position on the couch as I appeared, taking her hand and leading her outside to my car.

"I'm guessing they've been teasing you, sweetheart," she asked once we were on our way to my apartment.

"I had no idea they loved me so much, Mum," I admitted.

"William, they've been head over heels in love with their brother since they hit their teens."

"And you... You don't mind?"

"I should. I know I should. You're my children." She leaned against my shoulder as I drove along. "But then I've realised in the past few days how much I love my son too."

"I love you to bits, Mum, but..."

"Don't think too much about it, baby. Just let it happen naturally if it happens at all."

"And you're okay with it?"

"I've been thinking all week, William. About what I've been doing, and I know I've been going about it all wrong. I need to be loved and who better to love me than my own son? I know intimacy is a big thing, me being your mother and all, but I know you're sexually attracted to me."

Arriving at my apartment, I led her upstairs. She'd rarely been there, and she spent a couple of minutes walking around, not surprised when she mentioned that the place seemed rather empty and lifeless. Carrying her bag into my bedroom, she followed me and gave me a look when looking at the only bed. Leading her to the bathroom, I grabbed her a towel and told her I'd have one afterwards.

"You could always join me," she teased.

"I haven't seen you naked yet, Mum."

"Close enough with some of the lingerie you've seen me in." Stepping towards me, she looped her arms around me. "William... This isn't easy for me either, these new feelings I've had since you slept with me that first night. You made me feel so loved and desired."

"I had no idea what was going on, and all I want to do is make you happy, Mum."

Leaning up to kiss my cheek, she hugged me tighter. "It's been a long time since I've been this happy, and it's all thanks to you."

"That's all I wanted, Mum," I said softly, kissing her cheek, "Now get yourself washed, looking all sexy for me, and I'm going to take my favourite girl out."

"What about your sisters?"

"Equal favourites to my favourite girl."

Mum had a shower first before I followed her. Changing into my usual attire for taking a woman out, Mum still took another half an hour before she walked out, looking as spectacular as before. Little black dress, thigh-high stocks and heels. Make-up tastefully applied. Hair hung down past her shoulders, thankful she hadn't cut it yet.

After exchanging compliments, I escorted her downstairs where the taxi was waiting for us. Selecting a restaurant with a more intimate setting, Mum didn't stop smiling throughout dinner. We enjoyed a starter and a main meal each before we split a dessert, Mum moving her chair around so I could feed her. The light moans she made turned me on quite a bit.

Before leaving, she went to the bathroom, returning with a smirk on her face. Opening her small handbag, she laid her panties on the table next to my hand. "Feel them," she whispered.

They were soaking wet, gazing at my mother in surprise. Then I made sure the smile on her face broadened as I lifted them to my nose and inhaled her scent. "Fuck," I murmured.

123456...8