For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum is going to see a lawyer this week about a separation agreement. You'll get what's coming to you." He blanched at that final statement, taking a step back. "Oh, trust me, Brian. There's a large part of me that wants to beat the shit out of you for how you've treated my mother. But you're not worth the time and effort, nor the charges I'd receive from the police for putting you in hospital. Just think, though. You're now free and clear to live your own life."

The bastard actually smirked at me. "Hey, if you want the responsibility, they're all yours. A woman who does nothing but constantly nag, and two young women who probably won't amount to much in their lives."

"Oh, how little you know," I retorted with a smile, "Goodbye, Brian. I hope we don't meet again."

I waited until his car disappeared before I walked back inside. Expecting tears from my mother, I was surprised when she leapt on me, kissing me with all the love she felt for me. "He's gone, William," she stated upon breaking the kiss, "I can't wait until I'm officially free from him."

"The good thing is that only the people around here have an inkling we're mother and son. Anywhere else..."

"Same for us!" Tara exclaimed excitedly, "We can go out on dates with our big brother!"

"I think it's about time he did too," Mum said, resting a hand on my chest while gazing into my eyes, "I've monopolised you for these past few weeks, and I've loved every minute of it. Your sisters have been so patient, but now that I know my future is only with you, William, it's time I also shared you with two young women I love as much as my son."

It was the turn of my mother to receive a pair of hugs from Tara and Nicola, not surprised the three had a little cry as we were now pretty much free to love each other however we wanted. We spent the rest of the day organising the house exactly how we wanted. Any pictures of my father had long been replaced, and we quickly realised there were far more without him than with, a sign he'd been absent for more of our lives than we'd ever considered.

At around 5pm, I found each of them around the house, asking them to get dressed and join me at around 6pm as, quite frankly, I wanted to celebrate the fact that the man was no longer going to be our problem. Mum and my two sisters walked out to join me at the requested time, and they honestly took my breath away with their shared beauty. But it was the look of love and devotion in their eyes they returned to me that made me feel a little emotional for a moment.

Having booked a table at one of our favourite restaurants, I knew everyone was looking at my mother walking in front of me with a sister on an arm of mine each. Taking our seats, their good mood was positively infectious. The food was excellent as always, with Mum and my sisters sharing more than one bottle of wine as we ate our way through three courses.

Arriving at the bar a little later, more than one pair of eyes rested on us as it was clear I was arriving with three dates. Finding a booth, I bought three cocktails and a bourbon and mixer for myself. Tara allowed me two sips of my drink before dragging me up onto the dancefloor. After two songs, the usually shy Nicola, at least compared to her sister, moulded herself into my body, gazing up at me with such love, that I had to softly caress her cheek before kissing her.

"Hey!" Tara yelled, finding her hugging me, "No kissing without me!"

Thankfully, her words were laced with humour, caressing her cheek before I kissed her properly for the first time. "We love you so much," Nicola said softly.

Wrapping an arm around each sister, we danced through a couple of songs, glancing at Mum every so often to see her smiling at us. Returning to our table a little later, I finished my drink, and bought another round, before I led our mother to the dancefloor as soon as a slow song started. It took all of thirty seconds before our kissing was hot and heavy.

"Your other girls will join us in bed tonight to watch us make love," she told me, using language not to give away we were siblings while on the dancefloor, "And next weekend, you're taking them out on a date and then making love."

"That's my love life organised then," I retorted with a smile.

"They've waited long enough, William."

"Are you sure you can share me with them, Rachel? I don't want to hurt you."

"They are the only two women on Earth I could because I love them as much as you." She paused before adding softly, "Okay, I think the fact I have sex with you means I might just love my son a little bit more. Before you ask, I'm not interested in having sex with them. I've never been interested in sex with women."

"I wasn't going to ask. I know they might have experimented together though."

"They have and I don't mind what they do together."

I barely had a chance to sit down all evening as they all wanted to dance with me. It was only past midnight that I finally had a chance to sit down for longer than five minutes, my two sisters giggling away as they were on their way to being drunk, while Mum was giving me the eyes that suggested she was horny and wanted to go home.

As soon as we were in the door, my sisters were stripping off, Mum dragging me to our bedroom and immediately getting to work on having me naked as soon as possible. Pushing me back onto the bed, she stripped off her dress and, not surprised her panties had long disappeared, smiling at my sisters as they didn't hesitate in following their mother's example.

"Girls," she started, "I'm going to show you how to blow your brother. Then once he's cum, I'll get him nice and hard quickly and you can see how wonderful it is riding him through so many orgasms..."

Three naked women joined me on the bed and I'm sure I was smiling like an idiot. Tara and Nicola were so excited, cuddling and kissing me deeply, as Mum teased me before my sisters were ready to watch and learn. Having been turned on pretty much all night, I knew I wasn't going to last all that long.

Groaning as Mum swallowed as much of my cock as possible, I had my hand on the back of her head as I refrained from moving too much. Tara and Nicola didn't know where to look, either Mum sucking my cock or looking at my face, no doubt enjoying the groans I was already making. Mum's eye contact was always fantastic during a blowjob, and it wasn't long before I was warning her that I was ready to cum.

After Mum swallowed my load and cleaned up my cock, Mum sat back and smiled. "Now, girls. When you blow your brother, what you should do is one of you take his gift and then share it with your sister. If you can time it right, you might be able to share his cock and cum though what would be even better is for you two to be on your knees before your brother and take his big load on your face."

"Mum, we'll do anything he wants," Nicola stated.

"Though we have watched porn and it has given us some ideas too," Tara added, "We know it's not realistic, but we wanted at least a few ideas about how to please our brother."

Mum smiled as she moved up to straddle my lap, Tara and Nicole changing position to lie to either side of me, Mum rubbing her pussy along my shaft. "Your brother doesn't take too long to get hard again," Mum said softly, "Though I think it's due to his mother's pussy. And when you're with him, knowing he's got his two sexy little sisters, I reckon there's a good chance he'll cum in one of you and be ready to go immediately."

Lifting herself up, Mum and I moaned in unison as she slowly sank down on my cock. Once she was settled and comfortable, leaning forward to leave a soft kiss on my lips, she rested a hand on my chest as she started to ride and grind on my cock. My sisters watched intently as they snuggled into me.

"Watch me, girls," Mum moaned, "Doesn't it look like fun?"

"You look so sexy, Mum," Tara stated.

"How does it feel?" Nicola wondered.

"You'll find out soon enough, Nicola. There is nothing better than feeling my son's big cock inside me. And you'll feel the same way when your brother is inside you."

When Mum enjoyed her first orgasm with my cock buried inside her, there was no missing the excitement from my two sisters, both whispering into my ear that they wanted to orgasm while we made love. Mum couldn't stop smiling as she continued riding me through at least another couple of orgasms before I rolled her over, Mum wrapping her legs around me as I fucked her harder.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out, almost biting my shoulder, "Fuck me, baby. Give me that big cock!"

"Going to fill your womb, Mum," I growled. Feeling her shudder and her eyes light up, I kissed her hard. "Your birth control pills will be useless with all the cum that's going to flood you in a minute."

"I can't wait until I'm carrying our child," Nicola whispered.

Mum moved one of her hands to take Nicola's. "Studies first, then have babies," Mum groaned, "Oh god... William..."

Her orgasm set off mine, burying my cock and groaning loudly as I felt my cock throbbing with each spurt of cum. Wrapping her legs tightly, Mum left a soft kiss on my cheek as she caressed my back. "Fuck," I grunted.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "Fill me up again. God, I love feeling you cum in me."

Leaving my cock buried, we shared a series of soft kisses before I sat up, taking cock out of my mother. She sat up on her knees, wanting to keep kissing me, feeling her press her breasts into my chest, before we shared a hug. Tara and Nicola sat up and joined in, Mum shuffling back so I could hug Tara first, no surprise her hand was around my cock within seconds.

"So big," she whispered, "Will it fit in my tight little virgin pussy, big brother?" she teased.

"I'll just get you nice and wet, little sister."

"By licking my pussy?"

"You're so eager and I love you for it."

When it was Nicola's turn, she just hugged me tightly first, resting her head against my chest as I stroked her back. "I'm a little scared," she admitted, "Because I know, once we make love, that'll be it. But I don't want to ruin what we already have."

Tara hugged her sister from behind. "Nothing will be ruined, Nicky," she assured her, "You're going to make love with our big brother, and your twin sister will be by your side the entire way."

"And I'll be there for you too," Nicky replied.

Mum wanted to put on a show after that, turning around while lowering her head down, shaking her arse in my direction. After fucking her for a few minutes, I ended up pretty much mounting and fucking her as hard as possible. She didn't usually orgasm in that position; she just loved the feeling of her son almost dominating her as I pounded her harder and harder.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she groaned, "Fuck me, William."

Grabbing a handful of hair, the girls were really into it, sitting to either side of our mother as they masturbated. That just turned me on even more. "I want you to cum for me," I told them, "Cum for your big brother."

Both of them whimpered, their eyes gazing at me, filled with all the lust and desire that they had for me at that moment. Nicola was whimpering in barely a couple of minutes, leaning back to watch her finally orgasm. Her lower lip trembled as her eyes never looked away from me for a moment. Tara started to orgasm at the same time, a loud shriek ensuring I watch her eyes light up as she enjoyed an orgasm. Both girls then sat up and offered their fingers.

"Taste my pussy, big brother," Tara stated, watching her eyes light up again as I eagerly sucked on her fingers, savouring the taste of my little sister for the first time. I then kissed her while still pounding our mother, who was moaning constantly.

Nicola offered her fingers, gently sucking on one. I'd already figured out what both of them would be like in bed. Tara was going to want to experiment and perhaps want me to really fuck her nice and hard once she was used to me. I had a feeling Nicola was going to be the type of woman who needed it gentle and to be honest, I'd usually worry I'd hurt her.

"Fuck me," Mum cried out, "Oh god, harder, baby! Harder! I want to be walking funny in the morning."

Waking up the next morning, two sisters snuggling into me to one side, Nicola against my skin, Tara spooning her from behind, with Mum on her side to my other, I laid back and smiled. Nicola must have been awake as I felt her kiss my cheek. "I love you, William," she whispered.

Mum staggered to the kitchen when she woke up, glancing at the table where I was sitting with my sisters. She smiled and immediately made her way towards me, leaving one hell of a kiss on my lips. "No sex tonight, sweetie. I don't think my pussy could handle it," she told me.

"We've been discussing the idea for this week, Mum," I replied, "I'm taking Tara out on Monday night, Nicola on Tuesday night, you on Wednesday night, Tara on Thursday, Nicola on Friday, then double dating my sisters on Saturday."

"And will you be sleeping with that same woman each night?" Mum wondered.

"Yes, and the two women I'm not taking out will sleep together though I don't intend on having sex with either sister too soon. I'd rather they share that experience together."

"Might have to suck his big cock though," Tara said, kissing my cheek before licking my earlobe, "Can't wait to taste his cum and have it sitting in my stomach."

It was a relaxing day though Mum admitted to feeling a little exhibitionist whenever she was in the mood, and my sisters did enjoy watching Mum enjoying herself on my cock though I think they loved me even more when they saw how much our mother loved it when I went down on her. That night, my sisters were in their own rooms while Mum needed to make slow, gentle love for a couple of hours.

"I'll miss you when you're with your sisters," she whispered once we both needed to rest.

"Are you sure about this, Mum? You know I'd devote myself only to you."

"I know you would, and that's why I can happily share you with my daughters. We all love you so much, William. You moving back into our home to be part of the family again means so much to all of us."

Tara was waiting for me on the couch when I arrived home from work on Monday. Though she was always confident on the outside, a glance into her eyes told me she was nervous. My little sister wanted me desperately, as much as Nicola did. Offering my hand, she took it as I led her towards the bathroom. Her excitement grew as we helped undress each other.

Though I'm sure we were both thinking about doing a lot more fondling than what we did, I did enjoy pressing my little sister up against the side as I kissed her hard. Whimpering into my mouth, her fingers did end up wrapped around my cock, and I could almost taste her desperation.

"I need you inside me, William," she murmured, gazing up at me, "I'm not sure I can wait."

"I'll take care of you tonight, Tara."

"Do we even need to go out?"

"Yes. I'm taking my little sister out on a date."

While I was getting changed, I received more than one photo from Tara as she was getting dressed. A full nude, then of her in bra and panties, before I received a final photo of her dressed, though she was holding up the hem to show that her panties were now missing. Meeting me in the living room, she handed me her panties, feeling how damp they were already.

"I was going to masturbate then give them to you, but I doubt I would have ever left my bedroom," she admitted.

Tara told me she didn't need nor want to be wined and dined. A good burger and beer, followed by a couple of drinks elsewhere was going to be enough, particularly as it was a Monday night, and many places would be closed. By 10pm, her hands were all over my body and her intentions were obvious, whispering into my ear, pleading with me to take her home.

The house was dark when I arrived home, the three women having agreed to be in their bedrooms rather early to give me privacy with my date. Tara turned down any idea of a nightcap, dragging me towards her bedroom, shutting the door and pushing me backwards towards her bed.

Turning around, she glanced back and smiled. "Undress me, handsome," she said softly.

Once she was naked, I stood up and we helped me undress until we were both naked. Taking her in my arms, I kissed her softly as I caressed her cheek, still gazing up at me with a mixture of her complete love but unbridled lust for me.

Falling to her knees, I didn't say a word as her intentions were clear. "I've been practising with two of my dildos," she explained, "Does it shock you to hear your little sister uses sex toys?"

"Not at all, Tara. You've been a very sexual young woman for quite a while now."

"Mum helped me buy them as she was buying some toys too. She knew I was never going to be with any other man, and also knew I wanted to make sure I can swallow your big cock."

"Need to ride a toy while blowing me?"

"No, because I know my brother will be eating me out after this. I can't wait to feel your tongue in my pussy, William."

Groaning as her soft lips wrapped around my shaft, she may have never blown a man before, but her practice with her dildos had certainly helped her out, as she swallowed more of my cock than I would have imagined rather quickly, remembering to fondle my balls at the same time. Given that I'd been turned on for most of the night, as my sister had ensured I was always touching her in return, I was transfixed by the sight of my little sister on her knees, almost inhaling my cock.

"Fuck," I grunted, not wanting the blowjob to end too soon, "You're such a good little sister."

Her eyes lit up at the compliment, knowing she was smiling, as her head bobbed faster, groaning as I felt my cock slide into her throat. She gagged a couple of times, eventually lifting her head completely away. "Practice makes perfect, big brother," she stated, "Don't tell me, just cum. I can't wait to swallow it all."

When I did cum, my sister moaned loudly, her eyes lighting up again as she tasted my cum for the first time. And she was a little trooper, swallowing every drop I gave her, loving the fact she kept sucking my cock until I was all cleaned up. Sitting back on her knees, she looked up at me with nothing but a smile on her face.

"Want to sit on my face?" I asked.

Getting to her feet, she jumped onto my arms, wrapping her limbs around me as I fell back onto the bed. "God, I want you to fuck me, William," she whispered.

Lying back on the bed, Tara hovered above my face until I wrapped my hands around her thighs and gently dragged her down to my mouth. She whimpered and pushed firmly downwards, not wasting any time rubbing her pussy on my lips. Leaning back, she was in control but clearly enjoying what my tongue was doing, sliding in and out of her pussy before moving up to her clit.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried, before rolling off onto her back, "Do it properly, William. I need it..."

Moving quickly, I was between her legs as she spread hers wide. Leaning up to kiss her, she smiled almost shyly at me before I kissed down her body, giving her large breasts plenty of attention as I used my fingers to fondle her pussy. She was quickly writhing and moaning away, fairly sure her twin sister would have heard her.

Kissing downwards, I inhaled her scent loudly, earning a giggle of appreciation, glancing up her body to see her smiling down at me. "I'm going to take it slowly, cutie," I told her, "But I don't want you to tell me to stop until you're ready to pass out. Okay?"

"I love you so much, William," she whispered, "Enjoy your little sister's pussy. It's yours forever."

I did enjoy her pussy as I took my time bringing her to orgasm the first time. When I slid my finger inside her and found that special spot all women have, and I was focusing my attention on her clit at the same time, my little sister went off like a rocket. Begging me not to stop, what she wanted is what she got, rolling through one orgasm after the other.

1...345678