For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving between each sister, I gave them both at least half a dozen climaxes before Tara waved me off, Nicola sitting up to kiss me, asking if I was ready for her. Assuring her that I was, Tara turned onto her side, caressing her sister's body, as I moved to lie between Nicola's legs, gently pressing my cock against her.

"Ready?" I asked quietly. She met my eyes and nodded, and I slowly slid inside her for the first time, I didn't avert my eyes for a second. She was incredibly tight, her hands quickly ending up on my back as she whimpered once the head of my cock slipped inside her, groaning as I savoured her velvety smooth pussy. She was so hot and tight, I was glad Tara blew me first. I'd have cum far too quickly otherwise.

Nicola whimpered again as I slowly buried my cock, her fingers digging into my back as I gently thrust a few times to bury my cock. Only when I was buried did we look down between us together, my cock now entirely buried inside my little sister.

"Best feeling ever," Nicola whispered, "I've waited so long to experience this, William."

"I love you, Nicola."

"Make love to your little sister. I need to feel my brother cum inside me."

While I made love to her, Tara was giving her all sorts of hints and tips. I knew they'd both done their research, but there was still an innocence to Nicola at times, particularly compared to her twin sister. Her eyes dazzled me as I savoured each gentle thrust inside her. I could feel her pussy squeezing me at the same time, eventually moving her legs so they were bent and resting against my torso.

"Fuck, that's deep," she moaned softly.

"Okay?" I asked, "Not hurting you?"

"God no. It feels so wonderful," she replied, before her lower lip trembled, "My brother is making love to me. My big brother..." She paused to take a breath. "God, Tara... You will love this feeling too..."

"You look beautiful together," Tara stated softly.

Asking if she wanted to change position, Nicola shook her head, stating she just wanted to make love how we were, but that once she was a little more experienced, she'd be open to doing a lot more together. Slowly picking up the tempo of my thrusts, I was never too hard as I didn't want her feeling too sore after her first time.

"Oh god," she cried softly, "It feels so good, William."

"Your pussy is something else, Nicola," I groaned, "I'm close already."

"That's okay... I need my big brother to fill me up!"

She received what she wanted within a couple of minutes, her fingers digging into my back as she felt my cock throbbing as I came as hard as I'd ever done. Kissing her as I climaxed, she moved her legs to wrap around me at the same time, knowing exactly why she'd done that. We remained kissing even after I stopped thrusting until we finally needed to take a breath.

Pulling out of her, she closed her legs immediately and giggled. "Can't wait to go off the pill, William," she admitted, "That time when you cum inside me, filling up my womb, and we conceive a child..."

"Just let me know when you're ready, Nicola."

"You mean that?" she asked, an absolutely gorgeous smile forming.

"I've always wanted children, Nicola. The fact I will have them with my beautiful little sister makes it even better."

Tara was keen to get started, leaping onto my cock once I was laying down. Mentioning she could taste her sister's pussy at the same time, Nicola cuddled into my side and suggested that, once we start threesomes, she'd love to feel her sister's tongue between her legs. And once she was confident enough, Nicola would happily return the favour by pleasuring her sister.

I was hard again rather quickly, Tara positioning herself on my lap. Raising an eyebrow, she smiled before leaning down to kiss me. Rolling her over, she kept kissing me as I gently slid my cock inside her, moaning into my mouth before we broke the kiss.

"Fuck, your cock is bigger than my dildos by far!" she exclaimed, "Oh god, once you're buried, just fuck me, William. I can handle it."

"You sure?"

"I want to hear the headboard slamming the wall when you're fucking me!"

Easing her in, she couldn't stop smiling once we started to move together. Feeling her hips riding my cock underneath me, it felt fantastic, the smile only widening as I picked up the tempo. Nicola urged me on to fuck her twin sister, Tara moaning even louder as I picked up her legs, her knees at my upper arms, as I really started to fuck her.

"Fuck me!" she cried out, "Fuck me, big brother!"

"Fuck my sister, William," Nicola cheered on, "Make her cum hard!"

"I'll cum," Tara growled, "I've been training to cum in any position."

Pushing her knees back even further, I felt even deeper in her pussy, Tara's eyes going wider as they lit up with pleasure. I released a growl at the same time as I fucked her harder and harder. When she whimpered, I knew she was loving it, though I was still worried that I would hurt her. One of her hands ended up on the back of my head, leaning up to kiss me.

Then I felt her pussy tighten up around my cock and her head rolled back, releasing an almighty cry of ecstasy. I stopped thrusting as she was almost too tight, waiting until her climax passed. Then she met my eyes, watching her lower lip start to tremble. "I love you so much, William," she whispered, leaning down to kiss her, feeling her arms wrap around me, "Gentle now, big brother. Nice and slow. I just want to enjoy your big cock inside me until you cum."

"Want to ride me?"

That excited her so much, I pulled out and laid down, Tara straddling my groin, grasping the base of my cock and easing herself down until I was buried inside her again. "Wow," Nicola whispered, "You look hot on his cock, Tara."

"Holy shit, this position with his cock is far better than my dildo!"

"Ride me, Tara," I said softly, gazing up her body until I met her eyes, "Hands on my chest." Once they were in place, she figured out the rest herself, resting my hands on her arse, bending my legs to get the right angle. My little sister loved every second of it, and when she enjoyed another orgasm, the floodgates she'd no doubt been holding back finally let go, resting on my chest and sobbing as I held her in my arms.

"Big moment?"

"I've wanted to cum on your cock for so long, William," she whispered, "Though I can't figure out if an orgasm on your tongue or your cock is better."

"Go with different, like when I orgasm from a blowjob or inside my mother or sisters."

"Can you cum in me now?" she asked softly.

Rolling over again, she wrapped her legs around me and was happy to just roll her hips in time with my thrusts until I groaned and emptied myself as deep as possible inside her. Giving myself a couple of minutes, I finally pulled out and laid on my back, a sister to either side snuggling into me.

"Can you go again?" Nicola whispered, "I'd love to ride you like Tara just did."

"I've got perhaps one more in me. If you want more than that, then we're going to be making love all night."

"Suck his dick and get him nice and ready, Nicky," Tara suggested, "You can taste my pussy too."

Nicola kissed down my body until she was resting between my legs, licking up my cock before gazing up into my eyes. "I like the taste of my sister's pussy on your cock," she whispered.

"Want to lick his cum out of my pussy?" Tara offered.

"Not tonight, but one night soon," she replied.

Nicola enjoyed herself as she got my cock hard yet again, and with some assistance from her sister, slowly eased herself down on my cock. Her face was a picture of delight as my cock was once again snug in the tight pussy of my little sister. Tara gave her twin sister advice as Nicola figured out the best way to ride me. I was surprised she went with bouncing up and down, holding her hips, enjoying how her breasts bounced and swayed.

Licking my thumb, I gently rubbed her little clit, and she absolutely loved it. "Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, "Keep doing it. Keep doing it!"

Feeling her orgasm riding my cock was wonderful. I was actually surprised she didn't become overly emotional though she did need to dry her cheeks with the back of her hand. Making her lean forward by moving my legs, she placed a hand on either side of my head as I grabbed her arse and started to thrust up into her. "This is yours," Tara whispered into her sister's ear, "I got to swallow his cum first."

"Oooh. Two loads in my pussy. Better make sure I take the pill tomorrow morning," she teased.

We made love until we enjoyed an almost joint orgasm, hers arriving first which set mine off at the same time, filling her little pussy with another large load. Rolling off me, we laid back and I found myself snuggled to either side by a beautiful young woman. I would have normally suggested a shower after sex, but the three of us were far too tired.

Waking up to a blowjob is always a great way to start the day. Lifting the sheet away to see both my sisters pleasuring me, they gazed up at me and smiled. "Good morning, big brother!" they exclaimed in unison, "You just lie back and let your little sisters pleasure you," Tara added, "As a thank you for such a wonderful night."

"Okay, you two enjoy yourselves. Who wants to swallow my cum?"

"I do!" Nicola replied, "Though I'll share it with my beautiful twin sister."

Once Nicola swallowed a bit of my cum for the first time, she kept the rest in her mouth and shared it with her sister. Watching my sisters kissing was erotic as hell, made even better knowing they were swapping my cum. Heading to the bathroom, they were all over me again as they giggled away while soaping me up before I had them both against the wall, fingers from each hand buried in their pussies, loving the way they moaned, begged and pleaded for their big brother to make them cum.

Mum was waiting for us in the kitchen having cooked us breakfast. She couldn't stop smiling as my sisters sat together at the table, remaining silent but the eyes that gazed at me would have told anyone exactly how they were feeling about me. After plates were placed down, Mum leaned down to give me a kiss.

"Thank you for giving them a night to remember," she said softly.

"It was my pleasure, Mum. And I think we're going to have a lot of fun in the future."

Tara had my mother laughing later as Nicola was in her room studying, Mum pottering around the house like she always did. She walked into the living room to find me sitting back on the couch to the right with Tara lying sideways, her knees bent, ankles crossed, as her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

Mum knelt on the floor before me, Tara lifting her mouth from my cock for a second to catch her breath. "His cock is in my throat, Mummy," she stated, "Want to see him explode?"

"You're loving this, aren't you?"

"I think it's obvious there's going to be a difference. Nicola will be his wife and provide him with children. She's the one who wants romance. Me? I'm going to be my big brother's slut. He can fuck me anytime, anywhere, any hole. I want him to just own me completely. He can chain me to the bed, just using and abusing me if he wants. I'll be his personal fucktoy. He might need a secretary at work. I'll spend all day under his deck, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum."

Mum stroked her hair before kissing her forehead. "You've got it bad, Tara."

"I'd never do it for another man, Mum. For William, I'll do absolutely anything."

"Suck his cock, Tara. Make him cum and swallow his gift."

"Yes, Mummy!"

Now that everything was out in the open, things did change around the house. Tara took to wearing very little clothing, and whenever she had time, she would happily masturbate wherever she found herself in the house, keeping herself turned on to be ready for me whenever I was keen. Nicola preferred our lovemaking to be a little more private, occasionally inviting Tara in to join us, though after that first night where I was with them together, it didn't happen too often.

As for Mum, nothing changed except she knew I was now sleeping with my sisters, but she found herself enjoying the nights I was with Tara or Nicola, sharing our bed with the other. She found Nicola was affectionate but happy to just snuggle, whereas Tara... Even she would admit that she struggled with her attraction to her own mother. Mum suggested that my sister just masturbate to take the edge off, and admitted that watching her daughter getting herself off was erotic, but still didn't change her mind about being with a woman.

Somehow, I don't know how, but the relationship between the four of us worked and I don't think any of us had ever been happier.

*****

Epilogue

Mum's divorce from Brian breezed through the courts once she was allowed to apply. Though there was normally a division of assets, Mum kept the house while she signed over a high percentage of the savings account. I was making good money, Mum's wage was decent enough, and my two sisters were already looking at highly-paid careers once they graduated. As for Brian, we'd already blocked all means of communication after I let him know that, to all of us, he was now considered persona non grata.

My relationship with my mother went from strength to strength. We were deeply in love, and I made sure to spend plenty of time in her company, in and out of the bedroom. We discussed children more than once, finally agreeing that she didn't feel the urge to have more children as she'd already had three and I had options to have children with other women.

Tara was an incredibly open-minded young woman and hadn't lied about how she wanted our relationship. She was eager to fuck constantly, and whenever she arrived home from either studying, work or just being out with friends, she'd strip naked and be ready for me at a moment's notice. She loved it when I fucked her hard and fast, and when I got really rough with her, she'd cum so hard, we learned she squirted. When I took her arse for the first time, she wept with joy that I'd taken her last virginity.

As for Nicola, she was desperate for children, but in agreement with her mother and myself, she would remain in university to earn her degree, and then spend at least a year in employment before we started a family. She wasn't happy as she wanted to start our family though she joked that we could still have lots of sex as practice for when we started.

The night after Mum's divorce was granted, I cooked dinner for the family. I was always experimenting in the kitchen, taking the load off Mum, who had always cooked meals for the household. After we'd finished dessert, I escorted the three women in my life to the living room, sitting them on the couch before I disappeared to the bedroom for a couple of minutes.

Returning with three different shaped boxes, they understood what they were and all three hugged and started crying. Kneeling in front of Tara, she leaned forward to kiss me, raising a thumb to dry her cheeks. "I've got two things for you, Tara," I told her, opening the box and hearing her gasp. "I know you'd love to wear a ring for me, but I've also got you a collar. We're not master and slave, nor dom and sub, but it's fair to say our relationship is different to those I share with Mum and our sister."

"I'll wear both for my big brother," she whispered, holding out her left hand to slide on the ring, before she moved her hair out of the way so I could connect the collar, "I'm yours forever, William."

After kissing her, I shuffled across to kneel in front of Nicola. After leaning forward to kiss me, I caressed her cheek and simply gazed into her eyes for a few seconds, appreciating her beauty. "We're going to start a family soon, Nicola, and apart from the woman to either side of you, there's no one else I'd rather be the mother of my children."

"And you'll be a wonderful father, William," she replied softly.

Sliding the ring onto her finger, I kissed her again. "I have three wives, Nicola. All three of you are equal in my eyes and in my heart." That made her nearly break down again. "We're going to spend our lives together, raise our children together, and grow old together."

"I love you so much," she whispered before hugging me tightly.

Finally, there was my mother. We shared one hell of a passionate kiss before I leaned back enough to gaze into her eyes. "Brian is a fool, Mum. An absolute fool. I almost have to pinch myself that I'm here with you right now like this with my little sisters. All I can do is thank you for being so open-minded about them, but also for showing me all the love in your heart that you have for me."

"You're my husband and my son, and that's the only thing that matters to me," Mum said softly, leaving a soft kiss on my lips, "You've made my life complete in more ways than one. I can't wait until you start a family with Nicola, and we can raise your children together."

After sliding the ring onto her finger, we shared a group hug before I leaned back, gazing over the three women in my life who now held a piece of my heart each. Although we could never officially marry, and our relationships would never be accepted by the world at large, in that house we call home, the only thing that mattered was our love for each other.

The love of family.

1...345678