For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, baby?"

"Your scent is divine."

"All because of you, sweetheart. I've been turned on since we arrived at your apartment."

"Dancing?" I asked.

"God yes. I'm going to mould myself to your body all night."

It was another taxi ride to the bar where we would be dancing. Finding a table with stools to rest our drinks, Mum dragged me out onto the dancefloor as soon as she could, moulding her body into mine as she was practically dry-humping me within five minutes. My body couldn't help reacting though I'd been aroused by her since she stepped into the living room.

Mixing drinking with dancing, after a couple of hours, it was obvious we were both aroused to hell and when we finally kissed again, I slid my tongue into her mouth for the first time, Mum kissing me back, whimpering as I felt her fingers dig into my back, practically rubbing herself against my thigh.

"I love you so much, baby," she whispered into my ear as she hugged me, "Thank you for taking me out."

"You're my girl, Mum," I whispered back.

We lasted until midnight when Mum insisted that we go home. Snuggling up into me during the taxi ride home, I wrapped my arm around her as she sighed, I assumed content with how things were going. Leading her upstairs to my apartment, I offered a nightcap. Stopping me in the living room, she lowered the zipper of her dress, leaving her in just her bra, garter, suspenders, thigh-high stockings and heels.

It was the first time I'd seen her pussy, with just a thin patch of hair visible, otherwise, she was almost smooth.

"Are you going to join me in bed, sweetheart?"

With a coy grin, she turned and swayed her hips seductively as I kicked off my shoes and started undressing, down to my underwear by the time we were in my bedroom. Mum sat on the edge of the bed, taking off her heels, before she shuffled back, getting on the bed and crawling towards me. The hunger in her eyes no doubt matched my own.

Leaning down to kiss her, it took all of five seconds before it turned hot and heavy. I could feel the desire to do so much more than kiss my mother, moving my hands to the front of her bra where the clasp was. When I undid that, Mum had to break the kiss as she couldn't stop smiling.

"Like them, baby?"

Sitting back slightly, I had to now drink in her near-naked body. My mother was hot as hell, and remembering what my father said, I could only think that he was a damned fool. Mum spread her legs even more, running her hand down to her pussy. "You're so fucking hot, Mum," I whispered.

"Can we snuggle, baby?" she asked softly, "I'm horny as hell, but even I'm... I'm scared of the next step."

Getting under the sheet and blanket after she took off everything else, I stood up and lowered my underwear, my erection swinging as Mum's eyes lit up. "Bigger than Dad?" I had to ask.

"Much bigger, sweetheart. My god, that's going to feel wonderful inside me." Then she giggled, adding, "Just be gentle with your sisters when you make love to them for the first time."

Joining Mum in bed, we resumed making out, and I guess she couldn't help herself, as her fingers rather quickly ended up wrapped around my cock. Groaning as it was the first time a woman had touched me in a while, I ran my fingers down to her hip, Mum spreading her legs slightly and I quickly had my fingers, feeling her hot and very wet pussy for the first time. She whimpered almost immediately as her mouth was hungry for mine.

"Do you need relief, Mum?" I asked, gazing into her eyes. When she nodded eagerly, she released my cock and rolled onto her back. I could have spent a long time teasing her, but I knew what she needed, slowly kissing down her body as she spread her legs wider, gazing at her beautiful pussy for a good half a minute before I finally ran my tongue up her slit and tasted her for the first time.

"Oh god," she whimpered, "My son's licking my pussy."

"And he loves the taste of his mother already."

Lifting her head, her eyes were full of desire. "Lick me, baby. Make me cum!"

And that's exactly what I did, savouring the taste of her sweet pussy, enjoying the noises my mother made as I pleasured her. Once her clit made its appearance due to her heightened excitement, I slid a pair of fingers inside her and found her special spot at the same time. As turned on as she was, the fact her first orgasm arrived rather quickly didn't surprise either of us.

"Don't stop," she cried, "Please don't stop, baby."

I didn't, doing whatever my mother wanted until she needed to stop. I loved gazing up her body, seeing how her body reacted to everything I was doing. I swallowed down her juices and I knew I'd happily go down on my mother every day from now on. When she started to whimper and almost sob, I knew I needed to get her off once more and then give her a cuddle. After crying out when enjoying another orgasm, I slowly kissed up her body to see her eyes gazing at me with nothing but the unconditional love of a mother for her son.

"I love you so much, baby," she whispered, turning to cuddle me, though she giggled when feeling my erection, "And does my son need taking care of?"

"I wouldn't complain if you did."

"On the edge of the bed, sweetheart. Mummy's going to get on her knees and worship her son's cock."

Doing as she asked, Mum happily moved down onto the floor, gazing up at me as I caressed her cheek, watching her eyes close as I enjoyed the sensation of her soft skin. Opening her eyes, her smile made my heard swell as she leaned up to lick my cock from base to tip. With her eyes still gazing up at me, her lips found themselves wrapped around my cock, groaning loudly as I felt her tongue get to work at the same time.

With her hand also stroking me at the same time, I knew it wasn't going to be a long blowjob, polite enough to warn my mother. Her eyes reflected her joy at going down on me, and when she swallowed me to the base, feeling the tightness of her throat, my eyes widened as she started to giggle around my cock.

Removing her mouth, she kissed my body while slowly stroking my cock. "I hated going down on your father in the end," she stated softly, "He never reciprocated."

"I'll always go down on you, Mum."

"I know you will, baby. And I'll always return the favour, and more importantly, swallow your cum. If it doesn't end up on my face, tits or in my pussy." Licking my cock, she added softly, "And my son can have my one remaining virginity. My arse. It's yours whenever you want, baby."

"Oh fuck, Mum," I groaned.

Her eyes never stopped gazing up at me as her head bobbed faster and faster. Warning her I was close, she simply tightened her lips and, if possible, was doing her best to suck the cum out of me as quickly as possible. Running my fingers through her hair, eyes lighting up as she knew it was meant with affection, I groaned again, and it was the sign I was close.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as the first spurt of cum fired into her mouth. Mum didn't hesitate in swallowing, and she did the same with every other spurt that erupted from my cock. Sagging as I immediately felt rather tired, Mum eventually released my cock and used her tongue to clean me up before resting her head against my thigh.

"William?" I met her eyes and she grinned at me. "I'm your girl from now on. No other man will ever touch me again."

"We need to talk in the morning."

"I know we do, baby. And I know what you're going to tell me. I will be upset because my marriage has been a lie for so long, but I'm not going to sit here feeling guilty."

Getting back into bed, Mum snuggled into me, loving the fact she was naked and the feeling of her soft skin against mine. She couldn't stop gazing lovingly at me, her fingers stroking my cheek. "So handsome," she whispered, "And the best thing is that you don't remind of... him..."

"I'm glad I don't."

"You're taller. Broader. Far more handsome. A fantastic body. And a fabulous cock. I can't wait until we make love, William, as I know you're going to touch places in me your father never could."

Mum spooned back against me, ensuring both my hands were tight around her body, making herself chuckle when she made sure one of my hands was caressing her breast. And that's how we fell asleep and how I woke up the next morning. Unsure if she was awake, I carefully lifted her thigh, so it rested on mine, and I ever so slowly moved my hand down to rest between her legs.

"Morning, baby," she whispered, "Are you going to fondle Mummy?"

Kissing her cheek, I whispered, "Thought it would be a pleasant way to wake up."

Shuffling back against my morning wood, she sighed happily. "Play with Mummy's pussy, baby. I'd love a couple of orgasms before breakfast."

I did more than just play with her, figuring I'd prove what I said the night before and go down on her. I loved all the moans and whimpers she made as I brought her to a couple of orgasms, just what she wanted before I got out of bed and practically carried her to the bathroom for a shower. I thoroughly enjoyed washing her up and down, Mum returning the favour. After a blowjob, we cooked breakfast together, sitting at the small table I had near the kitchen, nursing a cup of tea each.

Taking her hand, she returned a sad smile as she knew what topic I would be mentioning. "Want to move to the couch?"

"Please," she replied softly, "I think I'm going to need you for this."

Snuggling together on the couch, I had my phone resting on my thigh. I explained what I'd done though I told her I wouldn't add anything else. I did explain my intentions and how I'd approached the meeting with my father. I said I'd recorded our entire conversation and it had gone on for a while. "I don't mind," she said, "I just want to hear the truth."

It was tough hearing it all a second time. Mum was crying after barely as few minutes as it was clear to both of us that he obviously didn't love her anymore. But once he was quite clearly drunk and being brutally honest about everything he was doing at his job, her anger spilled over as she was calling him every name under the sun.

The anger dissipated quite quickly as she ended up straddling me, sobbing loudly as she finally understood the whole truth about her marriage and what her husband was really like. "I should let you fuck me right now and I'll send him a video of me taking a lovely big dick," she stated, resting her head on my shoulder, "How is it that my son loves me with all his heart, and my husband..."

Rubbing her back, I gently shushed her, just wanting her to calm down. "Remember, Mum, you're my girl now," I whispered.

Still sniffing, she cuddled into me tighter. "I am your girl," she said happily, "Are you going to keep the recording?"

"I'm tempted to blackmail the fucker. I know it won't matter regarding a divorce, but what he's been doing to you, to us..."

"Forget about him, sweetheart. That's what I'm going to do. We're still living in the house, he still pays the bills, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants otherwise." She leaned back, kissing my cheek. "I want you to move back home, sweetheart. Please come home. I need you. Your sisters need you."

"Where will I be sleeping?"

"In our bedroom, except when you're being intimate with your sisters. That's when I'll break out the dildo while you sleep with them. You realise it'll always be both of them."

"I figured as much. You seriously don't mind?"

"William, those two girls have been in love with you for so long, I know there's nothing I can do to stop them eventually convincing you to make love to them."

"I'll talk to my landlord about moving out. I'm only on month-to-month at the moment anyway."

"Want to just snuggle on the couch and watch bad movies all day?"

"As long as we're naked, but I'll get us a blanket."

It was a relaxing day, spending most of the day snoozing, and fondling with movies playing in the background. When it turned to evening, Mum didn't want to go out, so I ordered in a pizza and some sides. After we filled our stomachs, I turned off the light as she spooned back against me. We barely watched whatever was on television as she rather quickly turned around, making out like a pair of horny, lovestruck teenagers.

"Best day I can remember," she whispered as I carried her to bed. Snuggling into me again, I had a feeling we both wanted to make love, but realised there was no reason to rush into making love. When she moved up to straddle my lap, I was left wondering if she was just going to impale herself on my cock, but while I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cock, she leaned down to kiss me. "You're going to make love to me for the first time on the bed I once shared with your father," she told me, "It will be your way of claiming me, the bed and bedroom, and you will become man of the house."

"I make enough money already to support us, Mum. Not just you and me, but also my sisters."

"I'm not going to stop working."

"Wouldn't expect you to give up your job, Mum."

She smiled, leaning down to kiss my cheek. "I love what I do and the people I work with. But... I'm going to be your mother and your wife. I'm going to look after my man in every way possible."

Mum ended the night by giving me a slow, sloppy but very sensual blowjob. She brought me to the edge of climax more than one, the little minx. But I loved it and so did Mum, giggling to herself whenever I groaned in frustration, but she knew what she was doing. When she finally did grant me release, I probably roared loud enough that I woke up all our neighbours, my mother following through on her promise to swallow my cum, feeling her clean up my cock before she crawled up the bed to snuggle against me.

"That's for showing me all the love in the world, sweetheart," she whispered.

Driving her home the next day, we arrived in time for lunch, my sisters rushing out of their room to hug and kiss me upon greeting. As Mum started to prepare dinner, my two sisters barely stopped touching me, hands always on my arm or chest as we sat on the couch together. Mum wandered out with a platter of food rather quickly to find the two of them practically draped over me. She started to laugh as she set the platter down.

"Girls, leave him alone for now," she told them, both of them pouting as they sat back to eat, "But I do have some good news." Looking expectantly at their mother, she gazed lovingly at me. "Your brother is moving home!"

Cue excited screams followed by tears as they hugged me tightly. "You're really coming home?" Tara sobbed, "To stay?"

"We've missed you so much, William," Nicola cried into my neck, "Please don't leave us again."

"Where are you sleeping?" Tara wondered, struggling to breath due to her crying.

"With me. He's going to be sleeping in my bed, girls. Your father is no longer welcome in my bedroom. Frankly, he's no longer welcome in this house if I can help it."

Both sisters looked at me with broad grins. "Are you finally being intimate with Mum?" Tara asked, surprised at how pleased they both were, "She needs a wonderful man like you, William."

"So hot the idea that you're making love to Mum. I'd love to watch it."

"Would be so beautiful," Tara agreed, "And I bet you've got a lovely cock, William."

"And you won't be left out, girls," Mum insisted, "You just need to give your brother time to get his head around the idea of being with both his mother and sisters."

"But you will be with us, won't you?" Nicola asked ever so sweetly.

"Of course," I replied, glancing from one sister to the other, "But our mother needs my love and attention first."

"That's okay," Tara whispered into my ear, "We'll just keep masturbating with each other."

"Maybe when we finally make love, you'll enjoy your two sisters having a little fun at the same time," Nicola added.

"When are you moving home?" Tara asked.

I looked at my mother, who kept her face blank. "Next weekend," I replied, "I'll just leave the apartment empty for the next month. I don't really care about it. I want to be here with you three."

Surprisingly, after our night of drinking, I didn't hear much from my father. I thought he would have been concerned about what he might have said, but apart from sending him a message, asking if he was okay, he sent a simple reply, stating he was absolutely fine and not to worry about him. Knowing he was rarely at home nowadays, and Mum was now aware he spent nearly all his time at an apartment in the city, she took anything of his out of the bedroom and dumped it into boxes, heading over to help her move them into the garage. She also went around the house and removed any photo he appeared in, those replaced by family photos of only my mother, my sisters and myself. Even if my father was to return home one night, I doubt he'd notice any changes.

Mum suggested I not spend too much time with the family that week, otherwise, she was worried about giving into temptation, and she did worry about my sisters wearing down my resolve too quickly at the same time. They'd already mentioned ideas about prancing around in only their panties to tempt me.

Spending Friday night with some friends, aware I was moving back home to help my mother, my phone was beeping nearly all night with messages and pictures coming from my mother and sisters. My mother's were risqué and had me smiling. She knew what I liked on her and was happy to wear it. As for my sisters, well, I made sure no-one could see my screen as they had no problem sending me nudes, every single photo being the pair of them.

Waking up early on Saturday, Mum arrived as I was packing up things with the trio of friends who had offered to help. We'd hired a van to take most of my things, though I'd agreed with the landlord that they could keep whatever I didn't want. Packing took most of the day, Mum growing ever more excited with each box or piece of furniture placed into the van. We were done by 5pm, driving the van home, unloading it far quicker, before I took the van back to the hire place, I made sure I paid my friends how they wanted. As usual, that meant in cases of beer or bottles of liquor.

"Have a shower and dress yourself sexy, Mum," I told her at around 6pm., "I'm taking my girlfriend out tonight."

She rose from the armchair and smiled. "Say that again, sweetheart. One specific word."

Taking her in my arms, I caressed her cheek. "You're my girlfriend, Mum."

"I'll get changed. What would you like me to wear?"

"Got anything in red?" The smile suggested she already knew what her son liked. "Then get your sexy little butt into the shower and into the sort of little red dress that'll keep me aroused all night."

Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "I'll start the night wearing panties though they'll end the night in your pocket or on your face in bed later tonight."

My sisters were busy getting ready for their own night out, coming out to visit while I was waiting in the living room. Both wore a towel around their bodies, and I think were ready to give me a live view of their bodies in addition to the selfies they'd been sending all week, but I think they held back. They did ask their big brother about what they should wear. I said to be as sexy as they wanted though always be careful. I'd already received more than one call to go out and pick them up on a Saturday night, worried that guys were getting a little too creepy with them.

They disappeared first, both dressed in the sort of dresses that would attract men, but they were smart enough to dance in groups, and never accepted drinks from men they didn't see poured. They heard way too many stories during classes at university of drugs being slipped into drinks.

As for my mother, she walked out to join me half an hour after they left in a stunning red dress, tight to all her womanly curves. Standing to greet her, I inhaled the scent of her perfume before kissing her softly. "You look beautiful, Mum," I whispered.

123456...8