For the Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally asking me to stop, I left a trail of soft kisses up her body until our eyes were level again. Her face broke out into a broad grin before we shared a soft kiss. "Can I blow you again?" she asked eagerly.

I'm a man. I'm never going to turn down a blowjob, and my little sister was ever so happy to be between my legs, kneeling on the floor again, swallowing as much of my cock as possible, swallowing every drop again once she brought me to orgasm with her already rather talented mouth and tongue. Back on the bed together a few minutes later, her smaller body snuggling into mine, the look of love in her eyes nearly took my breath away.

"Dream come true," she whispered, "Though you realise Nicola needs you even more."

"She does?"

Tara nodded. "I was ready to give up and start dating others. Unhappily, but I thought you would never give us a chance simply because I'm your sister. Nicola never gave up hope. She's been in love with you since she was a little girl. You were her first crush and her first love. You're going to be her first everything, William."

Waking up the next morning, Tara was all smiles over breakfast, but it was the hopeful look in Nicola's eyes that had me smiling. Making sure I hugged and kissed her before she left for the day, there was a spring in her step as she skipped to the car she shared with her sister.

I was left thinking Nicola had more than one fantasy about what her brother would do with her that night. When I suggested dinner at a nice restaurant and cocktails at a nearby bar, she loved the idea, hoping we might find somewhere that would at least have music playing. She was dressed rather conservatively that night, at least compared to the little black dress Tara wore the previous night, but it was just another example of how they were twins but completely different women.

Dinner was three courses and very intimate, my sister needed to hold my hand whenever our hands were not occupied by cutlery. It was amazing how easily the conversation flowed though I made sure the focus was on her. After paying for dinner, we ended up in a cosy little bar not too far away, ensuring we were sat on a small lounge, Nicola cuddled into me as we sipped at our rather sweet but alcoholic drinks.

"Nicola, I have to ask one question. Is this your first date?"

"Of course," she replied happily, "I was only ever going to date you, William."

"But what if..."

"Then I would have remained single. I'm sure our mother would have eventually told me to approach you."

"What if..."

She hugged me tighter. "No more of that, William. What matters is that I'm here with you now." Kissing my cheek, she sighed happily. "And I love the fact I'm sharing you with my sister. She'll never really admit how much she's in love with you. That's not like her."

"But you know?"

"I'm her twin sister. I know more about her than herself. And as for our mother, she's not been so happy in so long, William. Another reason I couldn't take you from her for myself."

Arriving home just before midnight, Nicola led me to her room. As soon as the door was shut, we came together in a slow but passionate kiss, slowly removing her dress as she helped me out of my clothes. Once I had her naked, I ran my hands all over her body, her smile never fading as I eventually laid her back on her bed, changing from hands to mouth as I kissed up and down her body.

"I love my little sister," I whispered, "I'm going to spend the rest of my life making her deliriously happy."

Her breasts were crying out for attention as her nipples stood at attention, requiring my tongue to tease them. Nicola moaned softly as I licked, suckled and nibbled at each breast for a couple of minutes before I finally kissed down her body towards her pussy. She was hot and ready, her scent filling my nostrils. I groaned at how wonderful it was.

Softly licking up her slit, I felt her body shudder, releasing a soft moan at the same time. "I'm going to cum so fast," she whispered.

Nicola knew her body well and her body shuddered again within a couple of minutes, crying out so loud as she climaxed, our sister and mother would have heard her cry of joy. Gazing up her lithe form, her eyes gazing down at me with absolute adoration, I smiled as I got to work on her pussy for real this time. She cried out again as I slid a finger inside her, almost jolting off the bed when I found her spot. Another climax followed, and I noticed her wiping her cheeks.

"I've dreamed about this for so long," she whimpered.

I stopped long enough to lean up and kiss her, her mouth eager for mine as she didn't seem to care about tasting herself on my lips. Kissing back down her body, I slid another finger inside her while my tongue found her clit, figuring out how she liked it pleasured as I brought her to climax over and over again. I think we both lost count of how many she had before I finally relented, Nicola half-asleep as I moved up to snuggle next to her.

"My god, William," she whispered, "How will it feel when we make love?"

"Even better," I whispered back, "I can't wait to make love with my little sister."

"Really?"

"I'm going to show you and Tara all the love I have for you when we finally do."

Waking up in the morning, I felt her soft hand wrapped around my cock. Her eyes were both eager but scared. I knew what she wanted to try, but although I loved a blowjob, it wasn't something I usually asked for. Whispering that she wanted to try, I pulled back the cover as she giggled, happily kneeling between my legs as she gazed at my cock.

"Sweetheart," I stated, Nicola glancing up to meet my eyes, "Just take your time. Will you take my load in your mouth?"

"Of course, William. I'm a good little sister."

"Ever done anything like this?"

Blushing, she nodded. "In the last few weeks, Tara has helped me."

Tara had definitely helped her as Nicola may not have sucked a real cock before, but she knew what she was doing with mine. When she made me groan a couple of times, I could see how pleased she was in her eyes. She couldn't quite swallow as much of my length as her twin sister, but it was her sheer enthusiasm and pleasure in doing something for me that was the main turn-on.

Warning her I was close, I felt her lips tighten around my shaft as I groaned just before I blasted off. Nicola did her best to swallow most of my load though some of it did end up dribbling down her chin. Lifting herself away from my cock, she wiped her chin clean before sitting up on my lap and snuggling on my chest, feeling the heat of her pussy.

"Need some attention, Nicola?" I wondered.

"Nope. This morning was just about sucking my big brother's big cock."

Sitting down for breakfast, I was quickly cuddled by my sisters, kisses on the cheek, whispered thanks for two wonderful dates. Mum looked at me from across the table and smiled. "All I need is to be fed and fucked tonight, William," she said to the amusement of her daughters.

She wasn't lying. Dressed as sexily as ever, she teased me throughout dinner, so by the time we'd finished dessert, I practically dragged her outside to the car. If she thought I was going to take her home, she was wrong. We ended up on a dirt road in a nearby nature reserve, ending up together on the backseat. The car was rocking as I fucked my mother hard and fast, and she loved it, telling me afterwards she'd missed out on backseat shenanigans.

Mum didn't even bother dressing for the drive home, walking into the house naked, spending the rest of the night fucking each other hard. By the time we'd cried enough, we were in desperate need of a shower, Mum's pussy dripping cum and I'd pulled out once to cum on her tits, something she offered as she hadn't done it before.

"How was last night, Mum?" Tara asked as we sat down for breakfast the next morning.

"Wonderful, girls. Your brother fucked me senseless for hours."

"I know, we heard," Nicola replied, a knowing smirk on her lips.

"Is his cum still leaking out of you?" Tara wondered.

She glanced at me and smiled. "He left a nice load inside me before we got up. I'll definitely need my panties today to ensure it doesn't end up running down my thighs during the day."

"So hot," Tara whispered.

"Want to see it?"

"What?"

Mum smiled. "Tara, we're going to be sharing your brother, and we're going to be sharing more than that. So if you want to see my pussy leaking his cum..."

"God yes, Mum. I'd love to see it." Helping Mum up onto the counter, she lifted her skirt and lowered her panties, and Tara was clearly aroused by what she could see. "Mum..."

"You want to lick me, don't you?" Tara whimpered as I hugged her from behind. Mum sighed, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "I'm aware of how you feel about women, Tara. I'm not blind to the fact you want to fool around with your twin sister."

"I just want to share the love with my family..."

Nicola stood up and took her sister's hand. "Once we've made love to our brother, when we start having threesomes, you can lick my pussy all you want, Tara. Particularly if his cum is leaking out of me... Though not when we're trying for a baby!"

Tara turned to hug her sister. "You've always known, haven't you?"

"Of course, Tara. The fact she so eagerly wanted to masturbate with me all the time, and I see it in your eyes. You want to be intimate with both your siblings."

Mum pulled up her panties before I helped her down from the counter. Hugging both her daughters tightly, she whispered her apologies to Tara that she just couldn't bring herself to be intimate with any woman, even her own daughter. Tara understood, but enjoyed seeing our mother naked, and added that she loved seeing her beautiful pussy. Mum said she'd do very naughty things for her daughter but wouldn't be intimate. Tara thought that was a fantastic idea.

My date with Tara that night was over rather quickly as she wanted to be back in her bedroom as quickly as possible as she had an idea on her mind she wanted to try. That idea was for us to try our first sixty-nine. What she learned is that although she loved sucking my cock, I absolutely adored her pussy, and she couldn't have me licking her out while trying to get me off at the same time. At least at first. After I'd brought her to orgasm a couple of times, I relented on her pussy enough that she could focus on blowing me.

Friday night was Nicola's second date and I thought I'd do something different, offering to cook her dinner. Realising I hadn't done that for Tara, I quickly suggested I'd do the same for her next weekend, earning that beautiful smile of hers before she left a scorching kiss on my lips. "Cook me dinner and I'll suck your cock the rest of the night," she growled.

Nicola thoroughly loved the dinner I cooked for us, and the wine I bought to accompany it was just perfect. After dinner, we adjourned to the backyard, turned on some music and we danced in the low lights. She laughed away as I shared some bad jokes before she eventually moulded herself into my body, caressing her back as we swayed to the music.

"Take me to bed, William," she finally whispered.

Lying naked in bed, I did bring my sister to orgasm a couple of times, but it was soon obvious that she was more interested in just cuddling and talking quietly. I loved the feeling of her soft skin at my fingertips, feeling her body pressed into mine. She gazed at me until she simply couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

Waking up together the next morning, I kissed down her body and enjoyed giving her a couple more orgasms. Heading out for breakfast, Mum and Tara could read her body language, her twin sister eventually chuckling. "My god, Mum, she's head over heels in love," Tara stated.

"You feel the same. It's just Nicola has always been a little shy in expressing her feelings."

"We're totally making love tonight, right?" Tara asked, her eyes staring into mine, almost pleading with me to say yes.

"Of course, Tara. But I've got things to do around the house today as I don't want to be distracted by you two."

The girls did help me by getting dressed and heading out for some shopping, leaving me alone with Mum as I focused on looking after the lawns and gardens outside before taking care of a couple of jobs that I needed to complete inside. It was mid-afternoon by the time I'd finished everything, stripping naked and taking a dip in the pool. Mum joined me, noticing I was naked and stripping off herself.

"Got enough energy for me to ride you?" she asked.

"I'm always ready and willing for you, Mum."

Sitting on the edge of the pool, she straddled my lap and lowered herself down on my cock. "Oh fuck, baby!" she cried out, "Mummy's going to ride you hard and fast. She really needs to feel you cum inside her."

Mum got what she wanted within ten minutes. To my amusement, she happily stood up off my lap and went about her day. Heading inside when I heard my sisters return home, I found them in Tara's bedroom, offering me a show of all the clothes and lingerie that they'd bought. Asking if anything they showed would be worn that night, they smiled and said I'd be in for a surprise.

Getting ready to go out, Mum joined me in the shower, soaping me up and washing me down, suggesting I needed to be as clean as possible for my sisters. I was left thinking she wanted me to fuck her again, eventually turning her around and pressing her against the tiled wall, resting my hard cock between her firm arse cheeks. "Oh baby," she whispered, "You still need to fuck me there too."

"I'm going to fuck your arse so hard, Mummy," I growled into her ear. The low groan she released suggested she loved the sound. "Might do the same to your daughters too."

"Tara... God, she'll do anything you want her to do."

I didn't fuck my mother but teased her relentlessly until we stepped out and I needed to get dried and dressed. Mum was almost squirming as she sat on the edge of the bed. I finally relented and spread her legs, getting down and bringing her off with my tongue. "Thank you, baby," she whispered once I'd given her a third orgasm, "I just needed my son before he finally makes love to my daughters."

My sisters knew me well as they walked out together to join me in the living room wearing little red dresses. They were practically the same, lifting the hem to show they were wearing red panties, adding they also had red garter, suspenders and thigh-high stockings. They looked as beautiful as they'd ever done.

All eyes were on them as they were escorted into the restaurant I'd selected. Their love for me was written all over their faces, and their simple joy and enthusiasm was infectious. Conversation flowed easily as I found myself facing quite a few questions about my own past, something I hadn't shared too often with my family. I had a habit of keeping my private life just that. Private.

"Best sex you've had?" Tara asked bluntly.

"Our mother," I replied quickly, "Hand on heart, she's fantastic. But it's the fact it's our mother that I'm being intimate with that makes it even better."

"Will it be the same with us?" Nicola asked quietly.

"I can't wait to make love with my little sisters," I assured her, taking a hand of theirs in mine, "Girls, I know you've been waiting for a long time."

"Too long," Tara whispered, "Way too long, William."

"We should have told you," Nicola added, "But we were so scared that you'd think we were weird."

"Girls, I might have been surprised by any confession, but I would have understood as I'm aware that some young women nurse crushes on their fathers or older brothers. The only thing that makes me happier is that you waited until I was single."

"We love you so much," the girls stated in unison, "Can we go dancing now?"

Walking into the club with a girl on each arm had both men and women glancing in our direction. After buying us drinks, we quickly finished them before heading out to the floor. Their hands were all over my body, Tara not being shy in caressing my crotch as often as she could. As for Nicola, whenever a slow song came on, she would want nothing more than an arm around her as her head rested against my shoulder.

The girls loved to go out dancing with me, but they were ever eager to get me home so we would make love. Arriving home a little later, we found our mother sitting on the couch, quite obviously waiting for us to return home. She stood up and hugged the three of us. "Have fun, kids," she stated, "And I want to hear all about it tomorrow morning, girls."

Mum kissed my cheek before adding she loved us. Hearing our bedroom door close, Tara led me towards her bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Tara turned on her laptop, aware there were wireless speakers dotted around her room. Selecting a song, I watched as she performed a sexy striptease for me. Nicola sat next to me, snuggling into my side.

"My sister is incredibly sexy," she whispered.

"William, you're making love to my sister first," Tara stated, "I just wanted to turn us both on at the same time. Loving my striptease?"

I could barely reply as Nicola's hand gently caressed my cock and I couldn't help marvelling at how my other sister moved her body to the music. She was eventually down to just her thigh-high stockings and heels, straddling my lap as my hands immediately moved to her back. We shared one hell of a kiss and I slowly caressed her back and arse before moving one hand to her pussy.

Turning my head to kiss Nicola, Tara slid off my lap and eagerly helped take off my shoes and socks before getting started on my trousers. "She's going to blow you, take the edge off," Nicola explained, "Then I'm hoping you'll eat us both out before we make love."

"Going to get naked for me too?"

"Of course, though you can undress me once you've cum down Tara's throat."

Tara's enthusiasm was far too much for me, and noticing she was playing with her pussy at the same time, making herself moan again and again, it was far too much for me. Her eyes widened when the first spurt of cum fired into her mouth before she surprised me by taking my cock from her mouth and having me leave the rest of my load on her face.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned softly, "Big brother cum all over my face!"

Nicola laughed out loud. "You're incorrigible, Tara!" she exclaimed.

"Haven't even started, Nicky. Once I'm used to taking that big cock in my pussy, he's taking my arse all the time too. I'm going to be his little anal queen sister." My cock lurched at the thought which made Tara giggle. "Like that idea, William?" she asked in that innocent voice I was used to, "Stick your big brother cock deep inside your little sisters' arse?"

"On the bed," I growled. She did so immediately, lowering her head to the bed as I stood up behind her, stripping off the rest of my clothes. Then I slapped her arse. She moaned loudly before I slapped her other cheek, earning another moan.

"I'm a naughty little girl, big brother," she taunted, that same innocent voice, "I do such naughty things for all the boys to watch, but my pussy and arse belong only to my big brother."

Leaning forward, I grabbed a handful of hair, lowering my mouth to her ear. "Once you're used to me, Tara, your arse is mine," I breathed into her ear, feeling her shudder underneath me.

"I love you so much," she whispered, "I want to do so many things with you, William."

"Lie back. Time to get your sister naked."

Nicola was eager for me to get her naked, and as soon as she was lying back next to her sister, I had my head between her legs, eager to get them both off as I knew the three of us were desperate to make love. Nicola loved my tongue between her legs, and I brought her to orgasm by just focusing on her clit. She was incredibly sensitive after that, moving over to Tara, who went off like a rocket once I had two fingers buried in her pussy, making her beg me to use my tongue on her clit to really get her off.

1...345678