Forbidden Garden Ch. 02: Sapling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregor paused for a moment before answering. "It's the least a fath...umm...husband can do for his cute young wife...and slave." And with that somewhat fumbled response, a chipper Rose retired for the evening back upstairs to her bedroom, exchanging a few amorous glances as she ascended the stairs, leaving Gregor alone in the now illuminated kitchen. His only thought being, "I really hope I know what I'm getting into here...and that you aren't looking down on me Gardenia for being so weak-willed..."

(The following morning)

The sun was shining bright on the horizon, though Gregor still had a dull headache from the lack of sleep the previous night. Lily had already rushed out the door to school after getting a pic from a male classmate, and it did not take long for Iris to read in between the lines why she was suddenly so motivated to "learn".

Rose on the other hand was hard at work prepping breakfast for the remaining members of the family. She was sporting Gardenia's old apron while cooking the eggs and bacon, looking like the ideal, perfect housewife despite still being in college.

Gregor was simply happy to have a spousal figure back in the household as he sipped his morning coffee trying not to overthink Rose's transition from child to spouse, and just enjoyed the fleeting moment. Iris on the other hand seemed to pick up on the fact that something had changed in the house. Though Lily was the same whore she always was, her Dad and big sister were definitely happier than yesterday.

As Rose went to work checking on a scone recipe she always wanted to try, Iris posed her inquiries to her father. "Did something happen with you two? You're no longer mister doom and gloom and Rose seems to be...glowing?" Gregor got nervous but quickly diffused the question.

"We just had a nice long chat last night and Rose helped me process some things out. She helped me, and I helped her, so I guess we're just a good team now working towards a better life without your Mom?" he answered somewhat vaguely but not incorrectly.

"And why is she wearing Mom's old wedding ring?" Iris asked, once again touching on a sensitive subject. This time Rose answered.

"Oh I just wanted to have it as a memento and to use in my future life as a wife to a special someone someday." Rose said, omitting that the special someone was sitting right beside her inquisitor. Iris promptly finished her own coffee before getting up to leave for school, her questions no longer urgent enough to pursue answers. Her thoughts instead turning again to her nympho twin sister and her lack of sexual shame and standards.

Little did Iris know, her older twin sister would soon be crossing a sexual line that even she thought Lily would never cross or even consider. That the taboo sapling would soon reach the budding stage unknown to her in the household...

12