Forbidden Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a beauty, sweetheart," she said.

I giggled and shivered with excitement, so ecstatic to be offering my cherished aunt joy and pleasure. I lifted my arms and invited her lovely, soft skin to envelope me. Unexpectedly, she began to play with my hair, running her fingers through, combing it, humming, offering all things soothing as I disappeared between her cleavage. I offered her little kisses where the pressure allowed, and she laughed in a way that made me want to cry.

If I did cry, that would be okay.

I fumbled around for the polaroid, aiming it without being able to see a thing, and prayed I'd captured the shot that I envisioned I would. Auntie laughed at this.

"Does my good little artist like her present?" she asked.

"Yes Auntie, yes Auntie, I love it!" I moaned through her tits. As was bound to happen, I ran out of air, and remembered to tap her three times.

She pulled away quickly, deep concern coloring her face.

"Are you alright dear? Did I hurt you?" She asked, cupping my face in her hands.

"No, no!" I exclaimed. "I just ran out of air. In, I must say, the best way possible. I'd really like you to go get that picture of us now, Auntie."

I let the polaroid I just took sit on the table, waiting to develop. I had some other sexy ideas, but since my clothes were about to come off, they'd have to wait.

I arched my back and pressed into my feet, bridging my hips, offering her the remainder of my clothes. She took the elastic of my shorts in her fingers, pinning the polaroid in place with a thumb. She pulled them down firmly, revealing my rather unkempt bush, and a picture of my hand squeezing her ribcage, the bottoms of her breasts just at the top of the frame. The shadows gathered beneath my touch just as I hoped they would.

Auntie studied the picture for a moment.

"You have quite the eye, precious," she said.

"Can I get you another glass of wine, auntie?" I lifted the bottle and held the warming glass between my tits, and gave a little shake and a lower lip bite, hoping to entice her to ever more forbidden pleasures. I made this offer on the floor, just like our art nights used to go. Her on her clunky laptop, me on the floor with my paintings.

It just felt right to be on the floor for her.

She sat up, and put one elbow on her knee, and her chin in her hand. Her hair fell like moonshadow around her face, and I think she saw the awe in my eyes.

"So beautiful," I whispered.

"I'd love another glass, dear," she said, retrieving it for me. I poured until she said when, which took a little while, and she took a sip, and for the first time I envied a liquid, and studied intently as the wine worked its way down her throat. Her glasses had been foggy, and a bit disheveled. I reached up, gently pushing the wine glass out of the way, and I planted a kiss with all my mind and body onto her lips, pulling away, adjusting her glasses for her on my way back down.

She seemed stunned by this childish reverence. I couldn't explain, something inside of me felt so, very, very right. The ending of our continuous time together had left a hole that I desperately wanted to fill. I hadn't seen her much, except at holidays.

"It feels right to do this with you, Auntie," I confessed from my knees. Tears started to form in my eyes. I clutched her legs and rested my head against her thighs.

"Oh, sweetheart, oh," she petted my head as I wept against her legs. I sniffled for a little bit longer, and she held me. When I had nothing left, I kissed her thighs where the tears ran down, and I found it difficult to meet her gaze.

"S-sorry, that was weird," I said, dejected. "That probably ruined--"

"Hush now, Jessie," her hand found my chin, and guided my wet eyes to hers, and I saw two wet lines running down her cheeks. "You didn't ruin anything, baby."

Baby.

"C-could I really be that?" I asked.

She smirked, wiping the tears from her face.

"Let's take it one night at a time, starting with tonight, okay?"

"Okay, auntie," I sighed.

"Good girl."

I shivered.

"Come up here, darling," she beckoned with a finger on my chin and a pat on her thighs, which jiggled at her touch, "sit in my lap."

"Yes, auntie," I said, curiosity and arousal both fighting for my attention. I put my hands on her soft thighs, and crawled up to sit on her lap. Her hand cupped one of my ass cheeks, and I hooked one arm around her neck, grabbing my other wrist with it. Her hair intertwined with mine on our shoulders, and her other hand rested on my thigh, but only for a moment, soon it was rubbing me gently, her palm spreading down to my knee and up to my hip crease. She looked at me as she dipped her fingers towards my inner thighs. I kicked my feet a little, feeling giddy, elated, and very turned on.

I pursed my lips in a weird little smile, looking into her eyes before pulling her into a kiss. I pulled away, and she tucked some of my hair behind my ear, and guided me to look into her eyes with a finger.

"Jessie," she began. "You are a wonderful young woman. You did not ruin anything, and Auntie is so happy for you, so proud of you and the person you're becoming, Auntie is so pleased with you, turned on by you, enraptured by your shape and form. You are so dear to me, I would never let anything, not even you, come to put down the marvelous creature that you are."

She took a deep breath.

"All that to say," she said, running her tongue across her lower lip, sinking her fingernails into my leg, "I'm going to treat you like the very good little girl that you are, and always have been."

"How do you want to do that, Auntie?" I asked, wiggling my fingers and leaning my head against her shoulder.

"I could tell you," she whispered, "but I think I'll just show you."

"Open your legs for me, sweetheart," she ordered. The stern eyes that poked out from above her glasses still maintained a very kind and soft affect, reducing me to a gibbering pile of nerves.

"Yes, Auntie, anything you say," I whimpered. I felt so hot throughout my body, I needed some kind of release or I worried I would go insane.

"Please just make me feel good," I begged, "Even tonight has been too long."

"Of course, darling."

She reached her other hand from my ass, scratching my back as she moved towards my hair. She wrapped one arm around me, and I shuffled to allow this motion, lowering my grip to be more around her wonderful and bountiful hips. Her fingers entwined in my hair, and she dipped her other hands between my legs, offering a glimpse of release.

"Oh my, darling," she teased, "Aren't you so wet for me?"

"Yes, Auntie, my pussy is so, so wet for you."

"We'll have to do something about that," she cooed.

I could only manage a soft whimper as she played in my bush, twirling and pulling on it. Easing into the pleasure that she would offer me. It was agonizing.

"Please, Auntie," I begged again.

"Please Auntie, what?" she countered, demanding I beg for what I need.

"Please make your good little niece cum," I begged at last. A weight lifted off my chest, a forbidden lust spoken freely and with unquenchable need, something I carried for longer than I cared to admit finally at the tips of my fingers, the edges of pleasure.

She took my chin in her hand.

She looked deeply into my eyes.

Her voice was silk and honey, all the most enticing and seductive things on planet earth.

"Make sure you say 'Thank you for making me cum, Auntie'", she ordered.

"Yes, Auntie," I assured her with a voice of obedience, straight and unflinching.

"Anything for you, Auntie."

Her fingers broke through turbulent oceans, finding my soaking wet slit, tracing up to my swollen clit. I lurched, shuddered, groaned; I was hers, utterly and completely. Her finger danced at a slow rhythm around me, enticing pleasure to come forth.

"Thank you, Auntie."

Her fingers moved in ways I had not fathomed. Where I rubbed like I was in heat, she moved as an artist. She could read my body in such a way that I realized I had been completely illiterate.

"Thank you, Auntie."

Applying further pressure, she must have felt my monstrous orgasm coming before I did. She teased me, prodded me.

"Nasty little girl, cumming from her aunt's fingers," she lavished me in praise and humiliation.

"Auntie, where am I?" I asked in a feverish daze.

"Don't you worry about that, precious. Auntie has you, auntie is going to take such good care of you."

"Yes, auntie, thank you auntie."

"Such a good girl."

"Auntie, when you call me a good girl, it feels like I'm going to--"

"Let it out, darling, baby, let it all out.

"Aah," I moaned. My hips moved against her fingers, gyrating ever closer to something I didn't understand. I felt nervous.

"Auntie, it feels like--"

"Just do it, my good little girl," she encouraged me with kisses on my neck that flowered with heat and pleasure, "We can always clean it up later."

"Cum for me," she ordered. "Cum all over my fingers, the floor, the futon."

"F-fuck!" I screamed. I heard the sound of rushing water as I came and squirted all over the futon, for the very first time in my life. I'd worked some magical orgasms from my body, but never anything like this.

"Fuckfuckfuck"

"Cum for auntie, darling," she cooed, beckoning further orgasms. My hips bucked as they never had before, I had to hold on to auntie for dear life. She was everywhere, enveloping me, enclosing me, my mind shuddered and sundered beneath the pressure of her finger tips. My legs kicked out and convulsed as I sat in her lap, making a mess of her legs with my cum.

"That's my girl. My girl," she reiterated.

How badly I wanted to be my auntie's girl.

"Thank you Auntie."

"Thank you Auntie."

"Thank you for making me cum, Auntie."

"You're welcome darling," she said, as she planted kisses that calmed my fire. Her hand gripped me close, containing the wild spasming I experienced.

I slumped over in her arms, panting. I couldn't think, I couldn't do much of anything at all.

"Auntie?" I said.

"Yes, beloved?" she replied.

"I think-- I think I could do this for a long time," I said, that was all I could manage.

"I feel just the same."

"Can we keep going?" I asked. "I just. I just need a minute."

"Of course, sweetling," she said, "I'd love to know release at your hands. Or, rather, at your tongue. You have some cleaning up to do."

I collapsed into her arms, panting, trembling, giggling, as if the foundations of the world shook. Possibilities I never considered unfolded before me. Maybe this could work. For right now, auntie cradled my head in her hands, rocking me gently.

"I-- I--" I stammered.

"Shh, shh, baby, it's okay. Rest for a moment, we'll move on when we're ready."

"I want to taste you, Auntie," I cried, "like I've never known water."

"Well said," she hummed. "I want to feel you, like I've never known another."

I pressed my lips, which now reminded me a little bit of hers, full and plump. Our lips danced and intermingled, and I could feel every nerve within them. I dearly hoped that Auntie felt the same.

"You're a good kisser," I giggled. I kissed her again.

"It takes two, you know," she whispered into my mouth, and I could feel her spreading smile against my own. Her teeth rubbed against my lip for a moment, and she took it between her teeth and nibbled on me for a moment. Still sensitive from what felt like the first orgasm of my life, I shivered at this.

"Oh, our newest polaroid!" I remembered.

"Ah, yes," she said, reaching over me, remembering to cradle me close as she leaned forward, snatching up that sinful picture. It had fully developed into exactly what I wanted it to be.

There was, of course, my outstretched arm in the frame. I managed to lift the camera so that my mess of wavy hair was the only thing visible beneath the weight of auntie's delicious tits. I saw her shoulders, her hands cradling me, and just a hint of her lower face, a seductive smile flashing white. Her ass poked up at the other end of the frame.

"I'm going to make myself cum to these later, Auntie," I teased. "I'm going to be thinking all about you, and tonight. Would you like that?"

She placed a hand on her chest, "I'd be delighted to know that my special girl is taken care of, at any time of day. It would brighten my moments immensely."

"Yay," I squealed. "I want to please you, auntie."

"Then clean me up, darling. You made more of a mess than I did."

"Yes, auntie," I said, gently dismounting from her lap. I kissed where my cum had fallen, and licked it up, looking up expectantly, and so that she could watch me do it and know how much I loved it.

"Such a dirty little girl," she reprimanded.

"I know, auntie," I said, "you make me want to do nasty things."

"And all was as it should be," she hummed.

"I think I got some cum in here--" I said, teasing her legs open with my fingers. "Can I get it please?"

"Yes, darling."

She spread her magnificent legs, and I raced to her groin. I wanted to taste her. I needed to taste her. I lapped around the edges of her slit, drawing breathy moans and fingernails into my hair. She pulled me closer, and I planted wet kisses along her slit. She too was soaked, and little strings of her precious nectar formed a bridge between our lips, and I wanted her to see.

"Look auntie, look how wet you are!" I said.

She blushed a deep crimson, embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked.

"I don't know, fuck me again?" I said, like a brat.

"Oh, don't you dare," she teased in return, "I know how to deal with brats, if you want to act like a brat."

"Mmmmm, maybe I do want to act like a brat."

She pushed her glasses up to her face and her eyes bored a hole in mine. She pressed my cheeks together with her fingers.

"You have something you need to do, and then I'm going to punish you."

I giggled. "Yes, auntie."

"That's more like it," she said, before unceremoniously pressing my face into her pussy. I licked my lips and bridged the gap to parting her folds with my tongue, offering just the tip at first, with a promise of more.

"Your pussy tastes so good, auntie," I panted.

I returned to the task at hand and slowly lapped up and down, eliciting a slow, soft rhythmic gyrating from my aunt.

"Oh god," she moaned.

I pressed a little harder, making light humming noises to add some vibrations to my tongue.

"Oh fuck," she cried.

I pulled away to let the pleasure breath like a fine wine. I reached over, and while maintaining eye contact, rubbed the opening of the wine bottle against my lips before taking a large sip. I wiped my mouth and returned to my aunt's delicious pussy.

I spread her legs a little further apart, wrapping my arms under and over her legs, able to dig my nails in to offer a little pain with her pleasure. She hissed, and deepened her grip on my hair.

"Such a thoughtful girl," she cooed, "you're making auntie so, so proud."

I hummed harder, content, and she lurched forward and groaned, and I felt her dark hair against my back for a moment, like a wave softer than anything I'd ever felt before.

I wanted to make auntie really, really proud of me.

I raised my tongue up to the level of her clit and placed a kiss on her little pink bud. She jolted, but certainly not from pain. I looked up at her and watched her face. Her mouth hung open and I swear she was about to start drooling. Her glasses hung disheveled from her face and her eyes rolled back in her head.

I wanted to see what else I could make her face do.

I sucked the little pink bud into my mouth, forming a seal around it. She moaned, and when I placed my tongue around the flower in my mouth, screamed. Her curls and tits bounced as she arched her neck and back, a low groan escaping her mouth. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples, wanting to push herself over a quickly approaching edge.

"Keep going, baby," she begged, "Just like that, you're making auntie feel so good."

I wanted to answer, but not as badly as I wanted her cum on my face, so I pressed on, pushing deeper into her, humming in the same rhythm as the rolling of her hips. She truly was like the moon over the ocean and I knew then why we worshiped the moon.

Her orgasm began as a low groan in her throat, before her entire body seized up for an infinite moment, a cresting wave, soon to break. I cherished the feeling as it came over me, and I wiggled my ass in preparation for the crash. She screamed and shuddered, her whole body jiggling.

One more.

As she came to, I handed her the camera. Just one more, I waggled my tongue against her to say. She held it up, catching her beautiful hair and mine, only I was between her legs, where I increasingly realized I belonged.

I heard the click and she felt me smile against her pussy. I offered gentle kisses as I pulled away, taking the camera from her trembling hands. I placed it with the other two to develop, and crawled up onto the couch.

"Am I still going to be punished, auntie?" I asked, tapping my index fingers together.

"Not tonight darling," she panted. "That, was-- ah, unbelievable. I'm utterly depleted."

"It feels different when it's your niece, doesn't it?" I asked, tracing a finger up her leg, stomach, and ribcage.

"It certainly does, Jessie," she moaned, my incestuous teasing bringing aftershocks to her body.

"Can we have a sleepover, auntie?" I asked. "I think you've had too much to drink, and you're in no place to drive."

"You are most certainly correct," she said. "Let's go to bed."

I led her to my dumpster of a room, cleared a pile of things off the bed, and we tangled our limbs under piles of cozy blankets. We kissed softly and whispered kind things to each other. I could not help but fear that the night would end, and this would be the only time.

I desperately wanted her again.

We'll see what happens, come morning.

"I love you, Aunt Tamara," I said.

"I love you too, sweet Jessie."