Forced!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julio was a skilled cunnilinguist, and was swirling his tongue in circles around her pussy, with quick detours to her swollen clit. Sheri was breathing heavily from his actions and a mouth full of his hard cock. She finally pushed up away from his cock, forcing her pussy harder against Julio's open mouth. Julio never stopped his swirling, and now slipped a wet finger against Sheri's asshole. Using some of her copious lubricant, he slipped the tip just inside her tight butt.

Sheri was close to having a giant orgasm and pushed even harder against his mouth. When she felt the anal intrusion, it sent her crashing over into a howling orgasm.

"Oooohhhh......GAWDDDDDD.....FUUUUUUUKKKK!!!"

Sharon was really enjoying Ramon's long cock sliding into her pussy and bumping against her womb, when she heard her best friend's loud orgasm. She wanted to join her and dug her long fingernails into Ramon's ass cheeks. Ramon felt her urging him on and started pounding his Mama slut with rapid strokes.

"HARDDDERR....... OOOOHHHH-UHHHHHHH!"

Sharon wrapped her strong thighs around Ramon's back, locking her feet to hold him fast. Ramon felt a sudden wetness surrounding his loins and thighs. Sharon had gushed all over them both when she came. He had to laugh, as he'd never experience a woman coming on him.

"Mama, you're a great fuck. We're all wet, hahahahaha."

"Oh Ramon, I'm sorry. Guess I should have warned you. Not just anyone can make me do that, but holy shit, that cock of yours, and boy can you use it."

"Thank you, Mama, I can't wait to fuck you again."

Sharon looked down at the wet spot on the mattress and shook her head, since she'd seen that happen before. Looking over at Ramon, she saw him removing his condom, that had a large deposit of creamy jizz in the one end. Ramon tied it in a knot and threw it in an old garbage can over in the corner.

Sharon looked over at Joe, who was wearing a pair of sweatpants and standing at a table drinking from a water bottle. He motioned for her to join him. She got up and walked naked, across the wooden floor in her bare feet to join him.

"Why don't we all take a break," announced Joe loudly.

"I got dibs on you after the break, blondie," announced Julio.

"You're on, handsome," Sheri answered with a smile.

She also got up from her mattress and walked naked over to where Joe and Sharon were now standing. Surprisingly she didn't feel overcome with shame at her nudity. Joe had two oversize t-shirts that he gave both women to wear 'temporarily'.

"There's a bathroom over in the house, I'll walk you both over there if you want to use the facilities," Joe told them.

The girls walked together and talked quietly as they walked.

"How are you holding up," asked Sharon?

"Better than I expected. At first, I was afraid I might start crying. Now it's like I'm looking forward to rounds 2, or 3, haha," Sheri answered.

"Really? Well, you did cum pretty hard when you were sitting on Julio's face," said Sharon with laugh.

"Oh, my god, that was a NEW experience. It felt like he had unwound a couple of years of frustration."

"Yea, I want to try that too."

"Well, he told me, he has dibs on me after the break," Sheri said with a smile.

"You got it babe, try to enjoy it. I know I am. And thanks a million for coming along."

"No, thanks for allowing me to horn in on your gang bang. I guess that's what this has turned into, right?"

Joe took them inside the old farmhouse and showed them the small bathroom. He had wash rags and towels laid out, so they could freshen up if they wanted to.

Both women relieved themselves and did a quick wash up after removing their t-shirts. They did their best to straighten out their hair without combs or brushes and put their t-shirts back on.

"Ready for round two," asked Sharon.

"Why the hell not? I'm making up for years of neglect," answered Sheri.

They walked back to the barn and the men were having something to drink and eat. Joe had brought sodas, water, coffee in thermos bottles with an assortment of fruit and snacks.

"Welcome back, sluts. Better get some refreshments, we don't want you wearing out on us," announced R.J. in a jovial tone.

"That'll be the day, you can wear me out, R.J.," replied Sharon sticking her tongue out.

Sheri was pulling her long t-shirt a little lower to help cover her big hips and round ass. She had to laugh at herself, since everyone there had already seen her naked, and some had explored her ample body.

Sharon grabbed her hand and led her towards the refreshments. They both drank a soda to get some extra sugar in their system, and Sheri ate some of the fruit. Sharon ate a banana and some crackers with her Coke. The guys had slipped their trousers back on while they were eating, following Joe's example.

Joe finally announced that the break would be over in ten minutes in case anyone wanted to use the facilities again. Both women again, went to the farmhouse to relieve their bladders.

"You all ready," asked Sharon?

"Ready as I can be. But these guys are nice, so yea I'm ready."

The women walked into the barn, where they had been taken against their will. The men had moved the two mattresses side by side.

"Over here, sluts, and get those t-shirts off," ordered R.J.

"Yes sir," both sluts answered.

R.J. and Julio led Sheri over the one mattress and made her get down on all fours. Joe and Ramon did the same with Sharon.

"We're going to have a little contest with you two sluts, so just hold that position."

"What kind of contest?" Sharon asked.

"It's going to be last man standing is the winner, and you two are both the game, and the grand prize. We're going to run a train on both of you, changing positions every minute or so. Last man standing gets another hot date with both of you at some time in the future. I hope you both agree," said Joe.

"Okay, I'm good with that, what about you Sher?"

"Yea, why not, if we're in it this deep, we can both do the winner again," said Sheri with a laugh.

"Alright! That's the spirit, I'm looking forward to a threesome with you two," bragged R.J..

"We'll see about that, big guy," Sharon retorted.

Both women were waiting on all fours and looked over at each other. Sheri felt a little ashamed with her big ass up in the air, and her pendulous tits swaying below her. She shivered slightly, when a hand touched her ass.

"Begin, I'll do the time keeping," yelled Joe.

Sheri looked back and saw that handsome Julio had crawled up behind her, and she jumped when his fingers found her pussy already wet.

"Nice blondie, you're all ready for Julio?"

"I been thinking about you ever since you sent me into orbit before our break."

Julio was already hard, and his thick cock head was rubbing Sheri's gash, making her 'ooh' and 'ahh'. She gasped when his fat cock entered her. That feeling never gets old, the initial penetration of a new cock. And it had been so long before today that Sheri had forgotten how much she missed being taken by a man, especially since it wasn't her husband at this moment.

Julio began a steady stroking and Sheri was enjoying his thick cock stretching her pussy. He laid his chest onto her back and played with her swinging tits while he plunged harder.

Sharon was grunting as her lover, Joe, finally got to enjoy his personal slut. He was using a slower pace than the younger guys, so he could last or have a good showing in the contest.

"I love that pussy, baby."

"You better, after today. It's yours to have as much as you want Sir."

Before Sharon could say any more, Ramon crawled onto the mattress and held his unsheathed cock up to her mouth. She eagerly opened it, and he fed her the tip while the boss was pounding her pussy. Sharon was not a big fan of being spit-roasted, but she wasn't calling the shots. So, she relaxed and took more of Ramon's long cock into her mouth.

"Oh, Mama, you're a great cocksucker. Boss, you're a lucky man, getting this Mama whenever you want it."

"I know Ramon, she's a great little slut. Aren't you slut?" said Joe as he loudly smacked her ass."

"Uugghh," groaned Sharon around the cock in her mouth.

"Okay, TIME!" Joe yelled and pulled out of his slut.

"Oh shit, I was getting close after that slap," moaned Sharon.

Julio and R.J. also stopped, and Julio walked over to Sharon's mattress. R.J. took up position behind the busty Sheri. Her cock-sucking had given him a large erection, and Sheri shivered a little when he moved in behind her.

After his pullout, Joe slipped off his condom and moved to Sharon's face. He wanted to be the first to coat her tonsils. Joe knew she would be able to get that done.

Over on Sheri's mattress, Ramon had also presented his long cock to her mouth. Like her friend, she went with the flow and opened wide to accept his offering. Sheri wrapped her hand around Ramon's long cock to keep it from gagging her too quickly. Meanwhile she felt R.J.'s mouth and tongue tasting her pussy, she moaned when he swirled his tongue swirl around her ass hole. She'd never felt that before, and it caused her to push back trying to keep it there.

Sheri's mouth let out an audible "Oof" when R.J.'s fat cock head pushed into her gaping pussy. He took it slow, feeling how tight her pussy seemed, as she relaxed a little, he pushed in a little further. Sheri arched her back and pushed back against R.J. as he buried his thick shaft about halfway.

Sheri was having trouble concentrating on sucking Ramon's long cock when R.J. was filling her cunt with what she imagined a baseball fat must feel like. R.J. rocked back and forth and finally bottomed out. Ramon also was pushing his long cock to the back of her throat, and she gagged, so he pulled back to let her breathe.

As R.J. started to piston his fat cock into and out of her stretched pussy, Sheri nodded to Ramon, and he gave her more in her mouth. She could only take about half of his length, but Ramon seemed happy to have his bare cock in his slut's hot mouth.

Sharon was making loud slurping sounds with her lover's cock, and Joe knew he wouldn't last much longer. Julio was content with a slow doggy-fuck of Sharon's cunt.

Sharon stopped sucking Joe's dick for a few seconds and said," Let's make this contest a little tougher for you boys."

She lurched forward and reached back to grab Julio's cock. With her hand, she easily pulled the condom off his thick cock. Julio was all-smiles at this turn of events.

"Going bareback over here, Sheri. You want to do the same?"

R.J. and Ramon both stopped and looked at Sheri.

"Okay by me. Fill me up boys."

R. J. gladly took off his rubber and tossed it onto the floor. Ramon was already stuffing Sheri's mouth with his bare cock, and just shrugged his shoulders. Sheri's eyes grew wide when R.J. plunged his bare cock back into her dripping pussy.

"Holy shit Sher, your pussy feels like a vise now baby. God that's good," muttered R.J.

Sharon resumed sucking Joe's cock with a passion and knew from experience that her lover wouldn't last much longer.

"Give baby girl all your cum Sir," she mumbled around his cock.

Joe groaned and pulled her head tight against his pubic bone.

"Ahhhhhhhhh - - - shitttt!" Joe exploded almost two weeks' worth of jizz into his lover's mouth.

"Ummm-hummm," Sharon mumbled and swallowed several mouthfuls of Joe rich cream.

After the aftershocks subsided, Sharon pulled up and looked into Joe's eyes with a satisfied smile.

"Guess you're out Sir."

"It was worth it baby-girl," Joe said, and leaned over and kissed Sharon. She opened her mouth so he could taste the remnants of his man juice. He didn't disappoint her as his tongue tasted hers.

Julio now picked up the pace and his powerful torso was hammering Sharon's pussy and his balls were bouncing against her clit. She loved rough fucking and felt her own orgasm building.

R. J. and Ramon had changed positions, and now Sheri was getting spit-roasted by the two biggest cocks in the barn. She felt absolutely slutty and loved the fact that two virile men were using her for their pleasure. Ramon's long cock was only half buried in her cunny, but it was somehow rubbing her g-spot on every stroke. The fat cock in her mouth was now only a distraction as she sensed a rising tide in her tight pussy.

Julio's rough fucking of Sharon finally pushed her over the edge, and she had another orgasm as Julio continued pounding her.

"Uhhhhhhhhh Arrrrhhhhh.......Oooooh!!" Sharon collapsed and Julio finally stopped the assault. He pulled out his still hard cock yelled encouragement to Ramon and R.J. as they fucked Sheri at both ends.

Sheri really did her best to get her tag-team to cum, but it was her who came first.

"Ohhhhh goddddd, Oh god, Ohhhhhh!" Sheri had an epic climax and finally R.J. and Ramon pulled out of her quivering cunt and sloppy mouth. She too, laid down on the mattress, and R.J. walked over to the table to get a bottle of spring water for her.

"I guess I should have yelled time, and you three guys are still alive in the contest," announced Joe.

"Change partners."

After grabbing a quick drink, Julio went over to Sheri to see if she was still in the game. She nodded yes. Julio motioned for her to roll over onto her back and let him do the work.

"Guess it's you and me again, slut," R.J. teased Sharon.

"You're going down big boy," she teased back. "What about Ramon?"

"Don't you worry Mama, Ramon won't be ignoring you."

"Ummmm, I'm looking forward to it boys."

R.J. crawled onto the mattress, laid on his back and motioned for Sharon to get on top. She was amazed that his cock looked just as big and hard as it looked the first time. Sharon crawled on top of R.J. and kissed him.

"Since you like to fuck the boss' girl, I thought it's only right if you kiss the lips that sucked his cock a few minutes ago," Sharon kept up with her teasing.

"Alright by me Sharon, getting another night with your pussy when I win, is my reward."

"Haha, you're going down, R.J., trust ol' Sharon on that."

Having said that, Sharon moved back and slipped R.J.'s thick cock into her pussy. She couldn't stifle a groan as he sank it all the way in.

"Uh-huh, that got your attention, didn't it slut?"

"What are you in yet, hard to tell?"

"Okay slut, we'll see who's going down. Hey Ramon, crawl up here."

Ramon moved in behind Sharon and started rubbing his longer, thinner cock on her ass.

"Not in my ass!" Sharon said looking back at Ramon.

"Oh no slut, that wasn't our plan."

Sharon turned back to look at R.J. as his cock was slowly pistoning in and out of her very wet pussy. It finally dawned on her as to his meaning. She felt the tip of Ramon's cock at the same time as her realization.

"Uhhh-uwee-ahhh! Go easy Ramon, please."

"No worry slut, four boys came out, two little cocks should be able to go in there," said R.J.

Sharon relaxed like when she had learned to perform her Kegel exercises with larger and larger nylon cones. R.J. pulled about halfway out, and Ramon managed to get an inch or two in her pussy. She relaxed again and felt Ramon's cock go in a little deeper. When Ramon pulled out, R.J. pushed his fat cock back to its more dominant position. After a few minutes, she managed to have over half of both of their cocks squeezed into her cunny.

Unbeknownst to Sharon, Joe was taking some video clips of her getting double penetrated, and Julio missionary fucking Sheri. He had her legs up high, to get maximum depth with his thick cock. Sheri eyes were closed, and she was thoroughly enjoying Julio's plowing her sopping cunt.

As R.J. and Ramon settled into a slow steady pace, Sharon decided to up the odds in the contest. Using her well-developed, Kegel muscles, she started to rhythmically squeeze the two cocks buried in her pussy. The increased friction squeezed their bare cocks against the other one.

"Uhhh, what the hell's that, slut?" R.J. asked.

"You like that big boy? That's what Ramon's cock feels like in my pussy. Enjoying your buddy's cock, aren't you?"

Sharon rested her vaginal muscles periodically, then increased the pressure almost like a heartbeat. She could feel her creamy cunt juices sliding around their cocks and making both guys squirm at the sensation.

Ramon knew he wasn't going to last, so he went for broke and started to pump harder into Sharon's full cunt, and R.J. was struggling with all the increased sensations too.

Sharon was now squeezing their cocks on every stroke, and Ramon finally roared and dumped a huge load of cum against his buddy's cock and it ran out of her pussy as she squeezed. When he pulled his deflated cock back out, R.J.'s cock was now swimming in pool of his buddy's cum. Sharon sat up and slammed herself down onto R.J. with a vengeance. She looked into his eye to let him know that she had taken charge. Leaning forward, she dug her long fingernails into R.J.'s chest and twisted his nipples while his cock was squishing around in Ramon's cum.

The sudden pain from her fingernails and the pounding his cock was taking, was too much for R.J.

"Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh- - - FUCKKKKK!" R.J. roared.

Sharon finally stopped rocking on his deflated cock and leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

"You lose lover boy."

"Sharon, if that was losing, I want to be a loser every time with you," he said and kissed her back.

Sharon laughed and looked over at her friend, who had already cum twice from Julio's short, fat cock."

"Looks like Julio might be our winner? Let's see it." said Joe.

Julio pulled out of Sheri, and stood up with his cock still standing at attention, although a little battle worn.

"We have a WINNER!" Joe announced.

"Why don't you two sluts get over there and finish the poor winner off."

Sharon walked over to Julio and led him back to the mattress where Sheri was catching her breath. She pulled him down on the mattress, lying on his back, and her mouth quickly engulfed his short, thick cock. Sheri joined her best friend, and soon they were taking turns sucking his cock, while the other one kissed and licked his balls. When one of Sharon's well-manicured fingers touched his asshole, Julio groaned audibly.

"Uhhhh."

"Ahhh, Julio likes a little ass play, don't ya?"

The two sluts were trading back and forth sucking Julio. It finally became too much when Sharon's finger slipped into his ass up to the second knuckle of her pointer finger.

"UuuHHHHHHHH!.........OOOHHHH!" Julio finally exploded in Sheri's mouth, and it took three swallows to get all of it, like a good slut.

Sharon leaned over and kissed Sheri on her slutty mouth.

"Thanks for being here with me, Sher."

"Are you kidding? This was the highlight of my year," answered Sheri.

"Yea, but who are we gonna tell?"

With that, both of them started laughing. Finally, they stood up, and Joe had walked over with two pairs of sweatpants, and their T-shirts for them to put on.

"Sorry sluts, but you don't get to clean up for the ride home. I want you both to feel like sluts, a little longer."

"Hand-em here," said Sharon.

They both pulled on the sweatpants and put their t-shirts back on without a bra underneath. After they all grabbed water bottles from the cooler, R.J. and Joe went outside to retrieve the van and pickup truck.

"I guess we get to enjoy your company again, Julio," said Sharon.

"Yea, and I'm going to enjoy another crack at you two, real soon," said Julio with a smile.

Sheri and Sharon kissed both Ramon and Julio and walked out of the barn to where Joe had stopped the van. R.J. stood at the open door and helped both women inside.

"Let's do this again some time," R.J. said as they approached the van.

"Okay by me, R.J., but you better check with Joe first," said Sharon, as she kissed him while stepping up into the van.