Forced!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon expected that, and said whatever he wanted, since he was in charge. Joe responded,

'Yes, I am in charge,' he texted back.

'Don't worry, you'll both be getting your brains banged out, LOL.'

Sharon, just responded,

'Yessir, I was expecting that.'

Finally, Joe texted,

'Sleep well, slut. I love you.'

'I love you back, Sir.'

Sharon set both her clock-radio alarm, and her cell phone as a backup on the nightstand. She slept fitfully but felt rested when the alarm finally went off. She showered and dressed in her normal walking shorts and t-shirt. She had texted Sheri to make sure she was up too.

Sheri responded right back, and said she also showered already. Sharon had her usual cup of coffee, with cream and sugar, before leaving to pick up her friend at seven-twenty. It was only a ten-minute ride to the mall.

Sheri was standing at the curb as Sharon drove up. She hopped in and strapped on her seat belt.

"All ready?"

"As ready as I can be under the circumstances," answered Sheri.

"What about you?"

"Oh, I'm nervous, but my trust in Joe is what gives me strength. If that makes sense?" answered Sharon.

"I know he's your boyfriend, but I trust him too, especially from how I see how much faith you have in him."

"Let's just go through our normal walking routine and try to relax. We don't even know if it's going to happen today."

"Yea, I know, but I'm not sure I can do another day and night like we did last night," said Sheri.

"I'm with you there. Okay here goes," Sharon said as she was pulling into the mall lot and parking her car under a shade tree at the backside of the mall.

Both got out of their car and did some quick stretching movements. There weren't usually many vehicles parked on that side of the mall, especially this early in the morning. That side was mostly for deliveries and mall employees would park in scattered spots around the vast parking lot. It had been designed with lots of trees and grassy plots breaking up the parking spots into smaller clusters. The trees had matured enough to make it difficult to look from one end to the other.

They started their walk around the one-mile circumference at a brisk pace after stretching. The sun had already made an appearance, but it wasn't hot yet at seven-thirty. On the rear parking lot, there was a smallish walkway up close to the building that widened somewhat on the other side where most customers parked and entered the mall. A small lawn sat between the building and the walkway, or occasionally small flower beds.

After a few minutes, they were nearing the corner where they would make a right turn. Sharon noticed in the distance that two gardeners or landscapers were raking the ground prepping it for a change. Their older green pickup truck was parked next to the walkway with their tools and bags of mulch loaded in the cargo bed.

The young men seemed unconcerned with the two women walkers approaching them. They had their backs to them raking. As they got closer, the men stopped and started to point at the ground and sounded like they were arguing loudly in Spanish. The men were pointing at each other making gestures towards the ground.

Sharon and Sheri continued their walk and would soon be past them in another ten paces. Suddenly Sharon's phone started to buzz in her hip pocket. She pulled it out to turn it off and saw that it was Joe calling.

She pressed the answer button and continued to walk.

"Hello... Joe?"

Suddenly a white panel van that had been quietly trailing the walkers from far back, pulled up beside them and stopped close to the curb. The side door opened quickly and both women stopped to look. A man was standing in the open doorway wearing a pandemic mask with sunglasses and ball cap.

Sharon grabbed Sheri's arm and turned away to move quickly. She stopped in her tracks. The two gardeners were now standing directly behind them, also wearing sunglasses and red bandanas pulled up over their faces. Both men were holding a stun-gun device in their hands and pointing it in their direction.

"In the van bitches," the bigger gardener said and pressed the button on his stun-gun.

The crackle of electricity that emitted from the twin electrodes made the hair on Sharon's arms stand up. Sheri was frozen in her tracks, looking back and forth at the man in the van and back at the young gardeners.

The gardeners moved forward, and Sheri felt a hand on her back, pushing her towards the van. Sharon turned and she also moved toward the open door. She was still holding Sheri's hand and they moved in unison to the van.

The man at the door held out his hand and Sharon grabbed it and stepped up into van. There were no windows, except two at the rear door that had drapes over them. The man behind Sheri, moved her inside and stepped in behind her.

The man, who was inside placed a white cloth sack over Sharon's head and told her to get down on the floor. Several old seat cushions were on the floor, so they wouldn't be sitting on hard metal. He quickly placed another sack over Sheri's head and pulled a drawstring to keep it attached.

"Down on the floor, and hold your hands out," he ordered.

Both women sitting side by side, held out their hands.

A heavy electrical ty-rap cable tie slipped over their hands and pulled tight. They heard the side door bang closed, and the van started to move. Sharon couldn't see the driver upon entering, he was behind a wire cage separating him from the cargo section, and a sheet of cardboard had been attached to the screen.

"What do you want with us? Where are you taking us?" asked Sharon in a voice that was showing some emotion.

"Someone wants to make your acquaintance, ladies," said the man who had been standing in the van. His voice sounded older than the gardeners, Sharon thought. It also sounded somewhat familiar.

Sheri was breathing heavily and reached out to touch her friend. Sharon put her bound hands over and held her friend's trembling hands.

"It'll be okay, Sher. We'll be alright, okay?"

Sheri was nodding her head and then realized that Sharon couldn't see her.

"Okay," she said in a barely a whisper.

Sharon pulled her friend closer and tried to remain calm. She wondered where they were going, and how long they'd be in this van. It wasn't terribly uncomfortable sitting on a cushion, and they leaned against the side of van. She'd already lost track of how many turns they had taken or roughly how long they had driven.

If she had to guess, it was somewhere around ten minutes when suddenly the van slowed down and turned off the hard road. She hadn't heard much traffic over the last several minutes. They drove slowly and the tires made the sound of rolling over gravel and dirt. After a minute or two, they van stopped, and she heard the men opening the door.

"Time to get out bitches," the younger Latino voice said to them. Sharon felt hands on both of her arms helping her stand up and leading her to door.

"Careful with your step down," another voice ordered. She stepped down and straightened up with strong hands on her bound arms.

Sheri was also helped by two sets of hands and followed their commands.

"What do you want with us?" Sharon asked in a stronger voice now.

"We're having a little party here, and you two are the entertainment," a new voice finally answered.

"What do you mean, you prick? I'm not entertaining you, and neither is my friend," Sharon said defiantly.

"Take off these damn sacks," she practically bellowed.

The next thing Sharon felt was two strong men dragging her backwards across a wooden floor and lifting her backwards onto a platform that set about the height of her knees. Her bound hands were pulled up over her head and secured with a chain and pulled tight. Another set of hands pulled off her sneakers and wrapped some type of restraint around each ankle. She felt it grow tight by way of a velcro strap or fastener. Again, she heard chains and a snapping sound, as the chains pulled her ankles apart and secure to the platform.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" she yelled.

"You can't do this, I won't cooperate."

Sharon could feel that she was laying on some type of mattress.

"Ramon, bring that other slut over here," ordered the older male voice.

Ramon and Julio brought the blindfolded and bound Sheri over next to a second makeshift platform bed.

"Let's see how your slutty friend likes our little stun-guns," said the older familiar voice as he pulled the trigger and the crackle sound of electricity made Sharon jump.

"No, please don't hurt her, I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt either of us."

"That's better. Are you sure about this? I don't want either of you changing your mind and starting to fight back," added the voice.

"I promise. You have all the advantages, take what you want," said Sharon.

"What about you, blondie, are you going to cooperate now?"

"Yes, I will, just don't hurt us," stammered Sheri.

"We'll take your word on this, don't make it worse by going back on your word," added a more mature voice.

Sharon immediately felt relief hearing her boyfriend's voice.

"May we please have these sacks taken off our heads? It's difficult to breathe with them on?" asked Sharon in a conciliatory voice.

"You may, but you have to wear a blindfold until we see that you're cooperating."

Ramon and Joe led Sheri over to a second platform bed with another mattress on top and secured her to in the same manner as Sharon. Both women were tied down spread eagle, but still fully clothed. True to their word, the men removed the sacks from their heads and replaced them with a black blindfold that fastened behind their heads.

Sharon and Sheri were thankful for the concession to have the sacks taken off their heads. For the second or two that they could see, it looked to them like they were in an old barn. The smell of old hay, and faint essence of cows or horses seemed to back that up.

After both women were blindfolded and secured, R.J. pulled a large scissors out of leather bag and walked over to where Sharon was laying. He slipped the pointed end inside the leg of her shorts and started to cut the material away. Sharon shuddered as she felt the cool steel moving up her leg. He cut all the way to the top just below her belly button and then did the same with the other leg. He roughly pulled the short's away, revealing Sharon was wearing a thong.

"Hey guys, look our slut is wearing a thong for us. And get this, it has a nice wet spot already."

All four of the guys laughed. Sharon was embarrassed that her body was responding to this treatment. She didn't have long to be embarrassed as R.J. did the same with her T-shirt. He slipped the scissors point carefully under the middle of her bra and cut it apart. He did the same with her straps and pulled it unceremoniously away from her tits.

"Nice tits, slut. Wow, your nips are nice and hard too. Lots of good times with those today."

Sharon was blushing from how her body was betraying her arousal. She heard her tormentor walking across the wooden floor. R.J. handed the scissors to Joe who cut her friend's clothes away the same way.

When Joe cut away Sheri's bra, it popped open as her large tits sprang free from the bra. All the guys were whooping and high fiving each other over their two naked playmates. Sheri was an even darker shade of red than Sharon, as Ramon was running his fingers through her blonde pussy hair.

R.J. finally cut Sharon's thong off and whistled when he saw it was completely bald. He quickly dropped to his knees and leaned in to taste her sopping cunt. Sharon inhaled when he ran his tongue up and down her puffy, bald lips.

"Sir, will you please untie me, I promise not to resist? You have my word." she asked.

R.J. looked over at Joe, and he nodded okay.

"Remember your promise from before," Joe said.

"I will sir, I'm all yours now. Take what you want."

"What about you, blondie? Do you want to be untied and give us what we want?"

"Yes, please. Do we have a choice, there's more of you than the two of us?" Sheri answered obediently.

"Okay sluts, but the blindfolds stay on," added Joe

Both women were set free, naked on their respective beds and waiting.

R.J. dropped again between Sharon's legs and dipped his tongue deeply into her crack. She groaned as he ran his tongue around her throbbing clit. She was already getting close to cumming and tapped him on the head with her free hands.

"Please, I really need you in me."

R.J. stood up and opened a condom package lying next to the bed and slipped it onto his hard cock. As he crawled up between her opened legs, Sharon reached down and squeezed his cock.

"Oh, nice fat cock, please be gentle, you're a little thicker than my boyfriend."

R.J. smiled at the reference to his boss, but he didn't waste any more time. He positioned his tip at her wet entrance and pushed in an inch and pulled back several times to let her adjust. Sharon pulled her thighs up next to his ribcage, and without warning, R.J. just pushed it all the way in.

"Oh my god! Okay, forget gentle, just fuck me."

R.J. started to plunge Sharon's pussy his full length at a nice steady pace, and she was soon using her heels to help push against his ass.

"You like that dick, huh?"

"I love it R.J. Do you like that pussy?"

"Oh, so what makes you think it's R.J.," he asked with a grin?

"Well, I smell a familiar after shave, and Joe told me one time that you said you'd like a crack at me."

"Joe lets you talk about his girlfriend like that?"

"Hell baby, he wanted me to do you first, hahaha."

"That bastard! Oh well, I asked for it, didn't I?"

"Yea, I had dibs on your ass, and he told me that you were mine first."

"You're nice and tight baby, I wasn't expecting you to be this tight after having four boys."

"Thanks R.J. Please shut up and get to work."

R.J. didn't need any more encouragement and he started to fuck her with more pace. Sharon was soon feeling her first orgasm begging for release. She hadn't masturbated in over a week, and she came before R.J., but only by several seconds. They both moaned, one after the other.

Joe was busy tasting Sheri's pussy, and she was squirming all over the mattress. Her husband hadn't done that to her in years, and boy, did she miss it. When she heard her best friend howl, she came right afterward. Since she hadn't been screwed in a long time, Joe wanted her well lubed before he took her.

"Thanks Joe, I really needed that. Please do me now."

"I will, and you tasted wonderful, slut," Joe said, as he kissed her and let her taste her own juice on his lips. She'd never tasted herself before as her deadbeat husband would never do that.

Joe also took a minute to place a condom on his cock and crawled back between her thick thighs. Sheri was a little afraid, but she reached down and guided him into her crease. Joe rubbed his cock over her gash until it was well coated and finally inserted the head into her. He felt her tense up and slowed down.

"No, it's okay, I want you in me."

Joe slipped into her pussy about halfway and she gasped but kept urging him on. He finally bottomed out and was surprised at how tight she felt.

"Ooh, you're nice and tight Sher, god that feels good."

"Feels even better from here, let me have it, you bastard."

Sharon was smiling as she watched her boyfriend fucking her best friend. She asked him to take Sheri first because she knew he would be gentle with her. Sheri looked like she was enjoying it as much as she did with R.J.

She didn't get a chance to watch any more as Ramon was crawling up on the bed beside her. He was a well-built Latino, and his cock was longer than R.J.'s but not as thick.

She could see a little around the bottom of her mask and saw a handsome young man about the same age as her sons. She felt a little ashamed, but his mouth sucking on her long nipples quickly made her forget her shame. She wrapped her hand around his long cock and shivered in anticipation.

"Please do me," she asked Ramon.

"Yea mama, I'll do you good."

Sharon liked the young man calling her mama and urged him on top of her. Ramon gave each of her elongated nipples a final pull with his lips and climbed atop the woman who reminded him of his mother.

"Wait, please ask your leader if we can take off these masks."

Joe heard Sharon's request while taking a break after banging Sheri and he answered, "If it's okay with you guys, these sluts want to take off their masks.'

"Sure boss, why the hell not," answered R.J.

Ramon and Julio both nodded their heads and said that it was okay with them too.

"Okay, sluts, take 'em off," announced Joe loudly.

Sheri and Sharon were both thankful to get rid of their eye coverings and had to blink a few seconds to get accustomed to the meager lighting in the old barn.

"Wow, you're a handsome young stud," said Sharon to Ramon as he moved his knees between her thighs.

"Thank you, Mama. I'm going to make you mine now."

He kissed her, and Sharon eagerly let him explore her mouth with his tongue. She reached down and opened her eyes widely when she felt the long cock about to sink into her wet pussy.

"Ooh, you're a big boy, aren't you?"

"Thank you, Mama, yea, I hope you like it."

Ramon stopped and carefully placed a condom on his shaft. The top rib of the rubber stopped well short on his cock. He moved back again between her spread legs.

Ramon pulled her knees up high next to his torso, and Sharon positioned his cock at her entrance. He gave her several short plunges, and Sharon moaned as he gradually added another inch to his thrusts.

Sharon loved how hard Ramon's cock felt. She could feel the ridges and little bumpy imperfections as he went deeper. She relaxed as much as possible, and finally felt Ramon's balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh my god, ooh, that's fucking deep! Damn, easy baby, you're at the bottom of my well."

"I go easy mama, not many girls take all of Ramon. I like how you take it all."

Ramon stopped a little while Mama Sharon adjusted to his length. She looked up and nodded okay, and he started a slow but steady cadence fucking his Mama slut.

Sheri was on the mattress about ten feet away from her good friend, and Julio had taken up a position with his head between her thighs. He was a short, but powerfully built man with short dark hair. She saw that he was about half her age, like Ramon who was fucking her friend. She shuddered when she felt his whiskers between her smooth thick thighs.

Julio suddenly stopped and sat beside her. Sheri wondered if something was wrong.

"Hey baby, I want you on top of me," Julio ordered, in a non-threatening way.

"Okay, you're the boss honey. Whatever you want," Sheri responded.

Julio laid down and motioned for Sheri to climb on top of him facing his feet. Sheri straddled his thick chest on her hands and knees. She felt Julio scooching down so his head was positioned between her splayed thighs.

"Oohh!" Sheri moaned when his mouth grazed her open pussy.

Julio pulled down on her back, so her pussy was planted right against his open mouth. Sheri opened her eyes, and saw she was directly above his short but thick cock. She lowered down and kissed only the second cock in her life. Trying to focus on her task, Julio was driving her tongue into her cunny and licking it from top to bottom.

Sheri was determined and took his thick cock between her lips. As Julio made it harder to concentrate, she easily took the whole length into her mouth and sucked it gently. His pubic hair was tickling her nose as she fondled his balls while bobbing up and down on the young man. She never dreamed a week ago, that she'd be willingly giving a blow job to some young, handsome Latino, whom she had just met (more or less).