Forced!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye R.J." Sheri said, and R.J. kissed her as well.

Both women sat on the cushions on the floor and leaned against the side. They both drank most of their water bottles on the short ten-minute drive back to the parking lot of the mall. Joe had driven them back, mostly in silence, other than some soft music coming from the FM radio.

He finally pulled into the lot and parked where Sharon's car was parked. He stopped and got out to open the sliding door of the van. He was holding a bag with their keys, and cell phones and handed it to them when they stepped back onto the parking lot.

"I hope you two are both okay with how it went today?"

"Lover, or I should say Sir, it was beyond my expectations," said Sharon, as she kissed her lover.

"Joe, and Sharon, thank you both for taking me on this wild ride," said Sheri.

"I hope the boys weren't too rough on you, Sheri?"

"NOOOO, heavens No. It was just what I needed. Thank you," Sheri said as she too kissed Joe.

"You're welcome, Sheri. I'm glad Sharon invited you to come along.""

Joe walked around and got back into the van after kissing Sharon again. The two women waved good-bye to him and walked to Sharon's car for the drive home. They rode in silence, both thinking about the events of that day.

"I'll call you later, to talk," said Sharon to her friend as they arrived at Sheri's home.

"Okay hon, I need to get a hot shower, and take a long nap," returned Sheri.

"Me too, I smell like men's cum," laughed Sharon.

"Yea, a first for me too," replied Sheri.

They waved and Sharon headed home.

After getting a long hot bath, Sharon took a long nap and woke up in the early evening. She got out of bed, still wrapped in the damp towel from her bath. She was a little sore and tender from the hard fucking she'd taken from Ramon and R.J. She smiled at herself thinking about the double penetration she'd taken and made them both cum before Julio while he was plowing her best friend.

She let the towel drop and walked downstairs, naked to grab something to eat and poured a glass of wine. Walking toward the living room to watch some tv, her cell started to gyrate on the countertop. She saw it was Joe, and quickly answered it.

"Hello Sir."

"Hey there lover, just checking to see that you're alright."

"I'm fine, lover. Just a tad sore where it counts," she answered with a laugh.

"I hope that went okay, and maybe I should say, up to your expectations today?"

"Joe, it was great, nobody hurt us, and we both got our brains banged out, so your plan was over the top. I'm sure Sheri feels that way too."

"Okay, that's great. Why don't you invite Sheri over tomorrow evening, so we can do a short debrief, just to make sure that she feels the same way?"

"Alright, I'll call her this evening to invite her."

"Thanks honey, and I'll let you rest tonight and get some sleep, we'll do dinner tomorrow evening, okay?"

"You got it lover. I'll give Sher a call."

Sharon laid her cell down and drank some of the wine she poured. She thought that maybe Joe's idea was a good one, just to cover all the bases with her friend. She went into the living room and sat down on the sofa and called her friend.

"Hello, oh hi Sharon."

"Hi Sher, are you feeling okay, after our little abduction today?"

"Oh, I'm a little sore, feels like the days after our honeymoon, when Rick used me like a pin cushion. But yea, I feel alive and like a woman again."

"I'm glad, me too. Could you come over here tomorrow evening so Joe could do a debrief with us on the events today? He said that he just wants to cover all the bases, that it went to our expectations."

"Sure, and I didn't really have any expectations, if anything it was above anything, I might have had beforehand."

"Oh good. I was worried that when you saw it was four men, and not two, you might be bailing on me," said Sharon.

"To be honest, I had that thought at first. But after they cut my clothes off, my body was kind of saying, OKAY, let's do this."

"Yea, me too, and should I ever ask for this again, I may suggest that Joe invite a few more," Sharon said with a laugh.

"Hahaha, oh god, I was thinking that at one point myself."

"Why don't we meet tomorrow and do a couple laps at the mall, just to walk out some of the soreness?" Sheri asked.

"Sounds fine with me, seven-thirty as usual?"

"Yea, I'll see you then."

______________________________________________

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Great story was so well written :D now need to go through the rest of yours.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Forced to be a Whore Wife forced to be a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Became a Gangbang Cock Whore Sexually frustrated wife is coerced into gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Joanne's Fall Housewife's blackmailed journey begins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bullies Gangbang My Girlfriend Cuckold boyfriend forced to watch gangbang at party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories