Forced!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I hope you know what you're doing. Did she try to talk you out of it or something?"

"Not exactly, she asked if you'd consider including her in our little adventure."

"Wow, does she know what's going to happen? Did you give her the full fantasy?"

"Yea, and she's onboard with it, since I trust you, and she likes it, that you'd never hurt us. She's also pretty horny and hasn't been laid in a year or more. I'm not even sure now, and said she wants to feel alive again with a man."

"Did you tell her, it won't just be me, and we'll probably call you both sluts or worse?"

"She's okay with being a slut with me along, so she said."

"Okay, let me give it some thought, and tell her I'd like to meet with both of you tomorrow evening there at your place, okay? Let's say eight o'clock, after you and I have our dinner."

"I'll tell her in the morning at the mall, when we're walking. Thanks baby, see you tomorrow evening."

"Night, lover."

Sharon was tempted to give Sheri the news right away but decided to wait until morning. She decided to go to bed early, six-thirty would be here before she knew it.

Morning came and she was up and dressed in shorts and a T-shirt for their walk. She made coffee and had a cup, with cream and one teaspoon of sugar before leaving to meet her friend.

Sheri was already there, with her maroon Mustang convertible parked under a tree to keep it out of the sun during their walk. She had the convertible top up, so birds wouldn't be crapping on the white leather upholstery.

Sharon pulled up beside her and Sheri met her outside of her car. Sheri's short blonde hair framed her round girlish face. She was wearing yellow shorts and a flowery T-shirt that was large enough to fit loosely over her ample bust.

"Morning Sher', you already to go? You look great."

"Morning Sharon, you look good too, your legs are killer."

Sharon wore her reddish-brown hair in a ponytail when she walked. Normally it hung straight to the middle of her back. Joe loved her long hair, so she kept it that way to please him.

They started to walk at a brisk pace and had a three-lap target. Unless it got too hot, they usually achieved it. When it was too hot, or they had a late start, they cut it short to two.

"I talked to Joe last evening after our call, and he said he'd consider adding you to the fantasy. But he'd like for the three of us to sit down this evening around eight to discuss it."

"Are you sure, you're okay with me horning in on your adventure? It's okay if you don't want me there."

"No, I kind of like the idea of it being the two of us together. It gives us both some moral support," added Sharon.

"Okay, I can be there at eight to hear what Joe has to say. I'll just tell Rick you and I are going out for a drink, or some other lame excuse. He won't care, probably just be glued to a ball game on tv or something like that?"

They talked a little more about other things on their walk and finished the three laps in less than an hour. They gave each other a quick hug, said good-bye and see-ya later.

Sharon drove home and had some cooked oatmeal with milk and honey for breakfast. She would eat lightly today, since Joe was taking her out for dinner later tonight. She was wondering what Joe wanted to talk to Sheri and her about that evening.

She did some grocery shopping that afternoon and picked up some dry cleaning. She was pleased at how retirement was anything but boring so far.

That afternoon, Joe met with R.J., one of his oldest friends and his general handyman for maintaining or improving some of his properties. R.J. was a lean, tanned guy in his forties, who wore his short blonde hair cut short in an almost military style. He was divorced for a long time, and served twenty years in the Army, where he learned most of his skills.

R.J. was down for anything to do with women, and he was eager to help Joe out with Sharon. He had his eyes on Sharon ever since they met but would never cross that line of friendship that he had with Joe. Now Joe was opening that door, and he would cross it with some enthusiasm.

"So boss, you're okay with me helping you with Sharon?"

"Hey buddy, I'm not just your boss, we're old friends. And yes, I want you to bang her brains out, she knows you want too anyway. We may as well get that over with. Who knows what happens after this little adventure."

"And here's the kicker, she's bringing her best friend along too. Sheri, is still teaching school, and closer to your age."

"Oh yea? This gets even better. She wants to get the same treatment? Where the hell have these women been all my life?"

"Sheri is blonde, a little plump with nice tits and a big ass. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Holy shit, so the two of us are going to pick-up and bang your girlfriend and her friend, kind of against their will? What if they say that to their friends or worse, the law?"

"I'm talking to them tonight, and they're both going to sign a consent form, that they're participating in a special 'performance art' enactment, where they'll be abducted, possibly blindfolded, and submit to acts of sex with unknown men."

"Performance art, huh? I like the sound of that, but doesn't that need an audience?" asked R.J.

"Well, normally it does, but I'm probably going to set up a camera just for everyone's safety so that it proves it was all consensual. I'll sign a consent form that the video would only be used if they changed their minds afterward."

"And we should probably wear some type of mask, and maybe a ball cap to disguise ourselves too. I'll leave that up to you."

"Okay, so can just the two of us take care of two horny babes?" asked R.J.

"I'm thinking about using our two landscaping guys to help us too, if you're okay with that."

"Hell yea, Ramon and Julio would probably jump at the chance to bang the boss' girlfriend. No offense, boss."

"Yea, I was thinking the same thing, two muscular, younger men would make their fantasy about as real as it gets. I'm talking to them a little later but wanted to run it by you first."

R.J. was chuckling to himself at this information. Joe told him they'd go over all the final details over the weekend and schedule their little 'performance art' exhibition next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Joe made another stop to talk to his landscapers and asked if they'd like to help him with Sharon's fantasy. It didn't take much to get them signed onto a 'performance art' on two willing women. Well, kind of willing, anyway.

Later that afternoon, Sharon decided to take a shower before Joe's arrival to go for dinner. She decided to dress conservatively, in a black skirt she may have worn when still teaching with a tight white blouse. She remembered that a few of her male counterparts usually smiled when she wore that skirt and blouse. Men were so predictable, she thought. Unlike school, she added three-inch heels to her attire.

Joe picked her up at five-forty-five and she met him outside at the curb. After she got into the car, she leaned over and gave him a kiss, and then fastened her seat belt.

"How was your day, Joe? Any new interesting projects?"

"Just one. I'll tell you about it later."

Sharon thought that sounded mysterious but didn't press it. They decided to keep dinner simple, so it was a favorite family Diner in the city that had good food, but no alcohol was served there.

They both decided to skip dessert and were on their way back to Sharon's place by seven.

"So, what exactly did you want to talk to Sheri and me about tonight?"

"I just want to see and hear that you're committed to this little stunt we're planning. Okay?"

"Sounds good, I'm pretty sure Sheri is almost as eager to do it, as I am. Well maybe I'm a little more, but we're both down with it."

"Joe, are you okay with me being with whomever else you have in mind? I don't want that coming between us sometime in the future."

"I would have nixed it from the start if I wasn't, so don't worry. Your bucket list fantasy will be checked off, without recriminations."

Sharon smiled at that statement and decided to be quiet for the rest of the drive to her place. Joe parked in the alley behind her place in the single parking spot at the rear of her lot. That way, Sheri would be able to park out front at the curb.

They went into Sharon's house by the back door, and Sharon got busy making a pot of coffee, while Joe settled in front of the tv watching the financial channel. She could feel her anticipation rising as the time got closer to eight, when Sheri was to arrive.

They were both enjoying their cup of coffee, when the doorbell rang at five minutes to eight. Sharon went to the front door, and Sheri came in wearing a skirt and beige blouse, almost the same as Sharon's. The women hugged at the door.

She led Sheri into the living room, and Joe stood to greet Sheri and gave her a hug.

"It's nice to see you again, Sheri, and you look very nice in that skirt and blouse. Five minutes early too, that's a plus."

"Thank you, Joe. I confess to being a little nervous, so I wanted to be here early."

"Sheri, would you like a cup of coffee, we were just having some?"

"No, I better not, this late. Thank you."

"Why don't you ladies, sit there on the sofa, so we can have a little talk?"

Sharon and Sheri sat side-by-side and waited for Joe to start.

"For starters, Sheri, what has Sharon told you about this fantasy of hers? And now I guess it's yours as well?"

Sheri's eyes got big, and she hesitated a little before speaking.

"Well, she told me that she wanted to experience something like, uh a man or men taking her against her will. That it would be simulated, and no harm would occur."

"Is that how you see it as well? And is this something that you want to experience too?" asked Joe.

"Yea, I'm a little ashamed to admit this, but I know how much she trusts you and when she told me, the idea kind of excited me too. It was all I could think about the rest of the day." Sheri admitted with her face a deep shade of red.

"And if she trusts you that much, then I also trust you to keep us safe."

"Okay, I appreciate that, and you have my word that it will be completely safe, but at times, it may be humiliating. We may call you both names, like sluts or worse and demand things that you aren't described in a romance novel. Does that give you pause?"

Sharon kept quiet through Joe's talk with Sheri, since she'd heard this before.

"Joe, my life with my husband has been so mundane the last few years, and he hasn't taken advantage of his marital benefits either. Even if it won't be romantic, I want to feel like a woman again, and if that makes me a slut, I'm okay with that."

"Sheri, I'm sorry to hear that, and glad to hear that you've placed the same trust in me as Sharon. Just understand that we'll expect you to comply with our requests when asked, or maybe ordered is a better term. Will you both be able to submit to us?"

"Yes Joe, I will," answered Sheri.

"Yes, me too," answered Sharon.

"I understand if you want to balk at some of our requests, and even say no as they're happening. But understand if the 'performance enactment' is still in progress, we'll expect you to comply, okay."

Both women answered in unison, "Yes."

Joe got up from his seat chair and walked over to a folder he had lying on a small lamp table. He returned and set a form and a pen on the coffee table in front of both women.

"Okay, I want you both to sign this form that you agree to participate in this little adventure. And as an example of how you will need to comply, I want you both to take off your top, and bra first. I will take a short video with my phone showing that you've both agreed to this of your own free will. You can rest assured that this video stays with me only, it's needed just in case either of you change your minds afterward."

Sheri's eyes were very wide, and she was already blushing. She looked at her friend. Sharon took the lead and unbuttoned her white blouse. She nodded at Sheri, and she started to unbutton hers too. Sharon slipped hers off and quickly undid her bra and hung them on the arm of the sofa. Her longish nipples were at full mast, and she blushed a little too in front of her blonde friend.

Sheri removed her blouse and asked Sharon to unhook her bra. Sharon quickly unhooked the three-hook bra that Sheri wore, and she slipped the straps off her shoulders and let it drop. Her shade of red darkened more as her large breasts were bare to Joe and her best friend.

"Very nice sluts, now I need you both to read this agreement and sign it."

They both leaned forward and read the form.

I, Sharon (xxxx) and Sheri (xxxxx), being of sound mind agree to participate in a 'performance art' enactment that involves us being abducted and taken to an unknown location, where we will submit to simulated acts of non-consensual sex. It will include acts of sexual intercourse, oral sex and being manhandled by unknown assailants(men). At no time will you be hit, struck, or harmed in any way physically. At times during the enactment, you may be tied or restrained in some way, but not in a way to cause any pain.

The assailants(men) will always wear condoms during intercourse, unless directed by you to not wear them. You will be blindfolded initially during your abduction and may be wearing a mask during your enactment. The assailants may also wear masks to give them some protection from identity. The reason for the masks is that several still photos will be taken to show that you are of free will and complying to perform in this enactment.

The event will occur on one of the following days: Tuesday, (xx/xx/xx) or Wednesday (xx/xx/xx) of next week.

Signed by: _______________________ Date: ________________

Signed by: ________________________ Date: ________________

Witnessed by: _____________________ Date: ________________

Both women read it and signed the document, and Joe also signed it. While they were reading and signing it, he took a short video of them.

He walked over to both women afterward, and they both gave him a hug. Sharon handed Sheri's bra back to her, and they both got dressed again.

"I'll give you both a rough schedule the day or two before it happens, so it's fresh in your minds. "Oh, and I'm requesting that you don't masturbate this week or before our little event."

"When this event happens, you may resist verbally or in other ways, but no hitting, kicking, scratching or biting. Okay, any questions?"

Both women shook their heads no, and Sheri and Sharon hugged before she left for home.

"How do you think that went?" asked Joe.

"Well, you surprised both of us with that undressing and signing that form," laughed Sharon.

"I needed that for everyone's protection, okay?"

"Yea, and you got a preview on Sheri's big titties too, ha-ha. She was embarrassed but handled it well."

"Yea, I needed to see that she was as committed as you are."

"Oh, she told me that night after I told her about it, that it was all she could think about that day. And she's probably still thinking about it while driving home. She's probably as wet as I am right now."

"Hold that thought, and remember, no masturbating or vibrators until next week."

"Oh, you're driving me nuts with the no masturbation rule, but okay."

Sheri was driving home with her car windows open, and the AC turned up all the way, she still felt flushed, and her panties were soaking wet. She parked her car in the garage and found Rick in front of the tv watching a ball game. They both said hello, and she headed upstairs to get another shower. She avoided using the handheld shower head between her legs, or she may have exploded.

Over the weekend, Joe and R.J. made their final arrangements and had everything set for Tuesday. Joe owned an old farm property out on Baker Road, and he had been considering holding onto it rather than selling it. It belonged to an uncle who passed away the previous year, and Joe bought it from his aunt who had moved into a seniors' condo closer to town.

The property was worth more than the old farmhouse and barn and had a couple of small out-buildings that set on it. It had a nice little pond, that still attracted some wild ducks and geese, but it hadn't been farmed in a few years. The house and barn sat at the end of a long gravel lane that was about a quarter mile from the hard road. Joe had considered updating the old farmhouse and he really liked the privacy from the distant neighbors.

On Monday morning, Joe had arranged to have a quick breakfast meeting with Sharon and Sheri at their favorite Diner. He met them there, so he could run a few errands afterward. Sharon picked up Sheri to go to meet Joe for breakfast, as they wouldn't be making their walk this morning.

They both greeted Joe at the table located at the rear of the dining room, far from the rest of the customers. After ordering coffee and breakfast, Joe began to speak.

"Well ladies, I just wanted to give you the tentative schedule for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm including both days just to keep you on edge a little."

Both women listened intently without interrupting Joe's presentation.

"Tomorrow, I want you to go to walk at the mall as usual, at seven-thirty sharp. You're to walk two laps outside on your regular route. Then drive in Sharon's car to the Diner and have breakfast, eat light. Then you're to drive to that little wooded park, near the elementary school and sit on the park bench next to the parking lot. Okay?"

"So, it's happening tomorrow?" asked Sharon.

"Maybe, or possibly just a dry run, to see if you can follow my directions," added Joe.

"Okay, we'll do that, what about Wednesday?" asked Sharon.

"One day at a time, my slut."

"And remember, you can resist, but not with hitting, kicking, or anything violent, understood?"

"Okay," they both answered.

"One last thing. Should it become too intense, or you want it to stop at any point, I want you to just say, 9-1-1, three times. And it will stop for both of you, okay?"

"If you just need a little break, or want to slow it down, just say, EASY, or Please may I take a break, or something like that. Okay?"

They both nodded their heads, and said, "Okay."

Their food was brought to the table, and they mostly ate in silence afterward. Joe finished first and excused himself to go run some errands. He paid for their meals on his way out the door.

"So, are you ready for this to happen?" asked Sharon

"Yea, as ready as I can be. Rick left this morning to fish or play golf, or whatever. What about you?"

"Oh, yea, I would have been ready right now, and half-expected it. I know how Joe loves to surprise me."

"I'm scared and excited at the same time," said Sheri.

"I'm more excited, but a little nervous as well about the accomplice thing. But I trust Joe completely and know he will always have control of the situation."

"That's reassuring Sharon, and without you, I'd have never been gutsy enough to go through with it. Now I'm excited too."

"I guess, we're both a couple of mature sluts, Sher."

"Yea, I never imagined thinking of myself as a slut, but I'm okay with it now."

They finished their coffees and Sharon drove her friend home and returned to her house. She would putter around the house doing some chores and read a little but had trouble focusing on anything.

The day dragged on, and finally evening was here, and she decided to get her shower early the next morning. Later, she received a text from Joe sending her the tentative schedule again, and she forwarded it to Sheri.

She texted Joe back and asked a favor concerning her friend Sheri. She asked him if he would be the one to 'break the ice', so to speak with Sheri, or maybe her 'maidenhead' would be a better term, she thought. He told her that he would, but that meant the other guy would be doing her first.