Forced!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, since we're getting a later start than usual. I really like to walk outside, but the heat is pouring out of the macadam on the parking lot already," Sheri added.

They walked their planned two laps and said hello to a dozen regulars along the way. After finishing their laps, they walked the short distance to McDonalds and ordered coffee and breakfast muffins. Sharon had stuffed some cash into her shorts pocket, so she paid for their meals.

This restaurant still had seating for patrons, so they took a table along the windows looking out onto the mall.

"Do you have any plans for your vacation this summer?" asked Sharon.

"Nope. Rick doesn't really want to go to the beach anymore, so I'm sort of on my own."

"Joe said, we could go to his beach house down at Rehoboth, if you'd want to."

"Oh, that would be wonderful. But I hate to impose on your time with Joe over the summer."

"You wouldn't be imposing on my time, I'm retired, remember? Besides, we could have a blast down there, just the two of us."

"Wouldn't Joe want to come along? I certainly wouldn't want him to stay away on my account."

"He would if I asked him, but it might be fun, just a girls-trip to the beach."

"You're lucky to have got together with Joe. Rick could care less if we spent the whole summer apart. He has his golf, and whatever other activities he's into," Sheri said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry honey. Do you think he's playing around?"

"To be honest, I'm at the point of not really caring, but yes, I think so. And I don't really want to talk about it anymore."

"Okay, no more then, I'll drop it."

"So, what do Joe and you have planned for your summer vacation? Or maybe just short daytrips?"

"Well, he likes to take bigger trips in the fall or winter, maybe Florida or the Bahamas. That way we're not stuck in a plane all day."

"Oh, that sounds so nice, I can't wait until I'm retired, and can go away whenever it suits me," said Sheri.

"And Joe's planning something else for me, that's really kind of wild, but maybe I shouldn't tell you. You'll probably think I'm out of my mind."

"Oh, that's nonsense, I know how you like to push the envelope on some things. So, spill it, my curiosity is killing me."

"Promise me, that you won't hate me, or stop wanting to spend time with me, first."

"I promise, now I've got to know."

"Okay, here goes, but hear me out before jumping on me."

"Promise, now give."

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be taken against your will, and made to do things by a powerful man? And maybe you don't know the person or can't identify him because you're blindfolded or maybe it's too dark."

"Oh my god, do you mean, violently molested or attacked by a man?"

"Well not a full-on sexual attack, but maybe simulated by someone you trust. I know this sounds whack, but I shared that fantasy with Joe, and he's willing to put something together where there's no violence, or injuries caused, but I'm coerced into sex with him, and maybe an accomplice."

"An accomplice? Holy shit, Sharon! Are you going to go through with it? I'd be scared out of my wits."

"See, I knew you'd think I'm just some common whore. But I trust Joe to be in total control, and to be honest, that's part of the fantasy. A man I trust in control of me, in the most intimate ways."

"No, I don't think you're a whore, maybe just a horny slut, ha-ha. I remember quite a few of the men teachers who would love to sign up on that fantasy with you."

"Yea, me too, and I am a horny slut, now that Joe is the man in my life. I think it's part of why he's attracted to me too."

"So, Joe's okay with it? I mean fulfilling your fantasy? What about the accomplice part?"

"That was his idea, believe it or not. He said to give me the full experience he may need help to make it believable, and he's not telling me who he has in mind."

"That's fucking wild, and it gives me goose bumps just hearing about you doing that. I never expected that from my best friend."

"You're not going to ghost me if I go through with it? I worry about our friendship and have some reservations about sharing it with you."

"Of course not. I hate to admit it, but it makes my heart beat a little faster just talking about it. Are you going to share the experience with me afterward?"

"Of course, if you want me to. That will be part of the thrill of doing it."

Sheri drove Sharon to her house in the city, and they said goodbye and set a time to meet in two days for another early-morning mall walk.

Sharon walked into the house wondering if it was a good idea to share her fantasy with her friend. She seemed to take it okay, after getting over the shock.

She wasn't spending the evening with Joe, as he was taking his daughter out to dinner, since she was home for her vacation from college. He was still very close to his son and daughter after his divorce.

Sharon decided to get some sun in the afternoon and set up her chaise lounge in the backyard with her FM radio and some cold drinks in a mini cooler. She wore a large brim hat and a smaller black bikini than she'd normally wear at a public pool or the beach. Her newly discovered exhibitionism made her buy a small one for the times when Joe was present.

She had just gotten situated in her lounge, and set the radio to a good oldies station, when Bob, their neighbor decided it was a good day to mow their lawn. Sharon smiled to herself and made no attempt to move. Their yards were small, and he'd probably be done in twenty minutes at the most.

"Howdy neighbor," yelled Bob over the picket fence, as he mowed that part of the yard.

"Hi Bob, nice to see you."

"I was going to say that too but didn't want you to think I was leering at you."

"Bob, leave Sharon alone," yelled Sara from the back porch.

"Hi Sara. It's okay, I can't expect Bob to not get his chores done because I'm loafing on the chaise lounge," said Sharon.

"Well, I've been after him all week about mowing, and he seemed to get motivated when you showed up in the backyard. Wow, that bikini looks great on you."

"Thank you, Sara, want to join me? I have some cold drinks here in the cooler."

"That would be wonderful, you sure you don't mind my company?"

"Absolutely not, come on over. I'll set up the other chaise lounge."

Sara said 'OKAY' and went back inside. In five minutes, she came over to Sharon's year wearing a pink two-piece bathing suit suitable for a woman in her early sixties.

"Wow, Sara, you'll still got it."

"Oh, thanks, just an old girl trying to keep her old husband interested."

"I bet Bob is a little more than just interested, from where I'm sitting."

"Well, he has seemed to pick up more interest since you moved in, and I'm thankful to you for that."

"Oh my god, Sara, I'm sorry if Bob has said anything about me."

"Not at all my dear, to be honest, I appreciate that you've been so friendly, and we like your company."

"Sara, you've been so nice to me, inviting me to dinner, and you can stop over to see me anytime."

"I have to tell you that you really look good in that black bikini, I'm sure Joe just loves seeing you in that."

"Yea, I got this small one just for him, for when we're at his beach house, or if we go out on his boat. There's a lot of me hanging out of it, but what the hell, let them look."

"Sure, why not, I used to wear smaller bikinis about ten or more years ago, and Bob liked me showing off the goods. He's a little weird like that and loves when men ogled me."

"Well, you still have a great body at your age, I hope to look as good when I'm that age. Joe would love to ogle you, I'm sure. I encourage him to be open about what he likes, and he does the same with me."

"Oh, that sounds interesting, to tell you a little secret, years ago, Bob and I were swingers, but that kind of died out, when our friends were getting too old for that. I hope you don't think badly of me."

"Wow, I got a vibe that Bob and you weren't regular humdrum retirees. Joe and I have been involved in some alternative lifestyle activities, but we haven't tried a swinger's party."

"Alternative lifestyle sounds like something Bob always wanted to try that too. He has a cuckold fetish, and he likes to fantasize seeing me with another man. Does that sound terrible?"

"Not to me, and Joe is open to me, let's say trying out some fantasy things that I've asked him about."

"Oh, then I'd love to meet your Joe, maybe he can give Bob some ideas, ha-ha," laughed Sara.

"May I ask what kind of fantasy things you were talking about, if that's not too nosey?" asked Sara.

"Uh, this might make you go running home," answered Sharon.

"Not at all, maybe sometimes we'll share all of our inner thoughts over a drink," said Sara.

"Sara, would you like some wine, I have a couple bottles in the house? I'll join you if you do."

"Why not? We're not driving anywhere."

Sharon got up from the chaise lounge and led Sara inside and got two glasses and poured each of them a generous portion of the bottle she had chilled in the fridge.

"Why don't we sit in the living room where it's comfy?"

Sharon sat down on the sofa and Sara joined her.

"Cheers," Sharon clinked her glass with Sara and took a sip of wine. She sat the glass on the coffee table in front of them.

"One of my fantasies, is for a man, or more than one man to take me against my will. Not a full-on assault but simulated realistically. Since I trust Joe emphatically, he said he'd do that with some limits that he won't violate."

"Oh my gosh, that sounds scary, and a little exciting, if you really trust the person who's going to do it," added Sara.

"Joe said to make it real, I would possibly be blindfolded so I don't see or know my attackers. And they may call me names and humiliate me in some way to show me who's in control."

"I like a man to be in control of the bedroom myself, but Bob is too much of a teddy bear, but he makes up for it in other ways. I would like that being made to do things by a powerful man."

"So, Joe is trying to set it up in the next week or two and told me he would need an accomplice to pull it off. He told me not to even ask who it was, that's his choice."

"I'd love to hear about this, if you want to share with me afterward?"

"If you'd like to hear about it, of course. You must think I'm a terrible slut."

"No Sharon, it gives chills just thinking about it. Maybe my Bob needs to be around your Joe a little more, ha-ha."

"I'll be sure to introduce Joe to Bob and you, the next time he's here."

The girls chatted a while longer, and Sara finished her glass of wine. She said that she had a few things to do and hugged Sharon before leaving and walked over to her back porch.

Sharon said out loud to herself, "So Sara and Bob have a cuckold fantasy, I'm sure Joe will be interested in hearing that news."

She decided to order some takeout from the Shangri-La, Chinese restaurant since she was dining alone tonight.

Since she'd had a couple glasses of wine, she asked for it to be delivered. Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang, and she decided to answer it while still in her black bikini. The young man's eyes went wide, when Sharon threw open the door. He was a tall young man with curly, brown hair, and an athletic build.

"Oh Hi, Mrs. Neal, I didn't know this was for you."

"Well, hello, Jason, I wasn't expecting one of my former students to bring my dinner," said Sharon with a laugh.

Jason's eyes were scanning her intently while he stood there with her order.

"Please come in, Jason, and set that on the dinner table, please."

"Okay, Mrs. Neal, I didn't know you lived here."

"Yea, almost two years now, since my divorce. What are you up to these days?"

"Well working a couple part time jobs while attending the state college campus here in town."

"That's great, what are you studying?"

"Well, I'm focusing mostly on marketing, but it may change after this year. I'm a sophomore but worked a year after high school before I enrolled."

"It's so nice to see you again Jason, and please forgive my skimpy bikini. I was sunning myself this afternoon."

"Great seeing you too, and no apologies needed. You look good in that," Jason said with a big smile.

Sharon walked over to desk to grab her wallet and gave Jason a generous tip.

"Hope to see you again Jason. If you ever want to talk about your major, just stop by, I'd love to talk to you."

"Will do, Mrs. Neal. I can just get your phone number off your order. I may just take you up on that offer, next semester."

They said their goodbyes, and Sharon had to smile at seeing one of her favorite students again. The fact that he was pitching a tent in his jeans while talking to her in a bikini, gave her a rush.

She carried the Chinese into the living room and sat on the sofa. She turned on the tv to keep her company while she ate her meal and had another glass of wine. She noticed that her bikini bottom had become somewhat moist after talking to Jason. She felt a little ashamed and turned-on at the same time.

Since their relationship was based on total transparency, she decided to share that little tidbit with Joe later when they talked on the phone. She'd get him to make her little "surprise" happen sooner rather than later.

After she finished dinner, her cell phone rang, and she answered it quickly seeing it was Joe. They talked about her conversation with Sara that afternoon, and she told him that a former student delivered her Chinese takeout. He seemed interested in both of those tidbits and teased her about being a cougar with her former student.

Sharon admitted to Joe that it was very flattering that he gave her a compliment in her bikini, and she noticed that he looked as if he was getting an erection.

"Hey babe, why didn't you invite him to come back after his shift? You know I'm okay with you being open in our relationship."

"Well, I will always run these things by you first Master, my heart and body belong to you. And just so you know, Sara, is very interested in meeting you too. And she looked pretty, damn good in her swimsuit this afternoon too. She said ol' Bob has something of a cuckold fetish, but they haven't enjoyed those activities in several years."

"Hm, Sara huh? I'll enjoy meeting Bob and her then. Okay baby, I'll see you tomorrow evening, we'll grab a bite to eat somewhere, and then you can show me again how your heart and body belong to me."

"I'm at your beck and call Sir," Sharon teased.

After the call Sharon finished the last swallow of wine and placed the glass in the dishwasher. She decided to get a bath and decided that she'd had enough wine for the day.

She went upstairs and started filling the tub and put some bubble bath in the water. She found her lighter and lit three large, scented candles and took off her bikini. It was still early evening and not quite dark, so she turned off the lights and walked naked over to the venetian blinds and opened them wide to get more light in her bathroom. The candles threw some light, and with the window-blinds open, she hoped ol' Bob might get a glimpse of her getting into the tub.

From Sara's conversation that afternoon, she knew that Bob had probably spied on her a few times, and Sara was quite alright with his voyeurism. She lowered herself into the bubbly water and was already horny from talking to Joe and Sara that afternoon. She thought briefly about getting out to retrieve one of her vibrators, but then thought how Joe was saving himself for their upcoming adventure. She decided to tough it out as well.

She leisurely washed herself with a soft rag and her hands, and leaned back to enjoy the hot water, wishing she'd brought another glass of wine along. Just then her cell phone started buzzing on the small table next to the tub. She looked at the phone and saw it was her friend, Sheri.

She quickly dried her hands and picked up the phone.

"Hey Sher', what's up?

"Oh, hi Sharon, I hope I'm not disturbing Joe and you this evening."

"No, not at all, he's having dinner with his daughter tonight. I'm just sitting here bare-assed in my tub with the bubble bath," laughed Sharon.

"Ha-ha, well bare-ass is the only way to take a bath anyway."

"So, what's up hon? Did you want to cancel our walk tomorrow morning?"

"No, I'm still planning on meeting you at seven-thirty, if that's okay."

"Okay," Sharon paused and waited for her friend to talk.

"Uh, I probably shouldn't have called you this late, I'm sorry."

"Sheri, it's not even dark yet, so what's bothering you? I can always tell when you start beating around the bush."

"I don't know where to start. Okay, here goes. Do you remember what you told me about this morning?"

"Uh, yea I do. You mean the thing with Joe and his accomplice? Right?"

"Yea, your little bucket list thing."

"Sheri, you aren't going to try and talk me out of it, are you?"

"No, I wasn't actually."

"Then what, Sheri?"

"Okay, here goes. Do you think, uh, that uh, maybe Joe would consider including me in your adventure? Oh my god, I can't believe I'm asking you to do that."

"You mean to watch?" asked Sharon.

"No, I meant to get the same treatment as you. It's been on my mind every second today since you told me that. Hell, I barely remember what that feels like anymore. I understand if you say no, but I had to ask."

"Are you sure about this? I'd love to have my best friend with me, it would be less scary and even hotter, I think."

"Please don't hate me for asking you. I know it was your fantasy, but you kind of made it mine now too."

"Honey, I don't hate you at all. It relieves me that you don't think I'm a total slut. So, we can both be total sluts together? You understand I'll have to run this by Joe now. But I think he'll be okay with including my 'busty blonde girlfriend' as he once described you, ha-ha."

"I understand that Joe needs to okay it. And I'll try not to disappoint him."

"Okay, let me give him a call and see what he says. What about Rick, how are you going to handle that?"

"Well, please tell Joe, that Rick is gone next week fishing with some buddies and camping out. Plus, they're taking their golf bags along, so he's leaving Monday not returning until Friday or Saturday, if that helps Joe to make plans."

"I'll give him a call in a little bit. We can talk tomorrow doing our laps, okay?"

"See you then Sharon."

Sharon hung up and decided to get out of the tub and dry off. Her mind was racing with the idea of Sheri, coming along on the simulated-attack thing or whatever Joe was calling it. She dried off standing next to two of the candles just in case, Bob was standing guard at the windows across the way. Let him look, she thought to herself.

A little later, she was watching tv in the bedroom, and Joe called her first.

"Hello there handsome," she answered.

"Just thought I'd give you a call after our dinner--date tonight and say good night."

"How did that go?"

"Oh, it went fine, my daughter brought me up to speed on the internship she's starting with a financial company and borrowed a couple hundred for clothes, ha-ha."

"Well, you know girls, we need to look good for you boys."

"In your case, it's the promise of when the clothes come off, that we like, but hopefully that's not what's happening with her just yet."

"Okay, you can go with that, if it makes you feel better," Sharon teased.

"Uh, don't tell me that," whined Joe.

"Okay, I was just teasing about that with your daughter."

"I had an interesting call from Sheri tonight and need to ask you a huge favor."

"Sheri, your best friend, what's up with her?"

"Okay, hear me out, and please don't get upset. I told her about my fantasy adventure this morning, and she was kind of intrigued."