Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I left my stomach back at the bottom of the loop," I said.

The pilot and Kim both laughed.

Once we were on the ground, Kim said to me, "That was thrilling. I loved it."

"It was thrilling. I just wished I was ready for that loop." Kim chuckled then wrapped her arms around me. "I love you."

"I love you too, forever," I responded.

That was only the first part of the wild ride with Kim.

After the honeymoon and finishing the house, our lives settled down a tiny bit. We still made love like rabbits and spent every possible minute together. We used the boat as often as we could, and traveled with friends.

After 3 years we decided it was time to start our family. One weekend we traveled across the state to see my grandmother. On the way, Kim wanted to stop at a little craft store. On the wall, she found a baby hanger with a white lace and blue baby shirt. "Can I, have it?"

"Sure, if you want it." Little did either of us know that was an omen. Kim didn't feel well that weekend. My grandmother told her that she was pregnant. We just laughed it off. Before we got home Kim wanted to stop and get a pregnancy test, and it was positive. 6 months later our first son was born. Then 22 months later our second son came along, and 36 months after that our last son arrived. Our love life slowed to make room for our family life. But every chance we could, Kim and I would take some time for ourselves. The rabbit thing didn't happen as often, but it was great when it did.

One summer, after dropping our sons off at summer camp, Kim said, "Let's go out to that Italian restaurant we love near here"

"Sounds great, let's go"

After dinner, Kim looked into my eyes, "Let's go to a strip club, I've always wanted to see what they are like"

"If you want to, sure." I drove to a gentleman's club I knew of where the girls all looked like models with their plastic tits, and firm tight bodies. While we walked in, I looked over at my beautiful bride and thought I had to be the luckiest guy in the world. To have such an extraordinary woman that loves me. She was wearing a simple sleeveless dark blue dress that went down to her knees, and buttoned up the front. She had not fastened the 2 bottom buttons, and the top buttons were unbuttoned above her breasts. Even in a simple dress she was hot.

Once inside we looked around, it was early and the club was dead. We sat at a table by one of the dance floors. I ordered some drinks, then we watched the dancers do their routine, of dancing to 3 songs. Then afterward they would go to the patron's and ask for some tips. After our second drink, Kim asked, "Do you know of another place that's not so tame."

"Yes, I do. It's not as tame as this, maybe a little on the wild side."

We pulled in the parking lot, and walked up to the front door. There was a big burly man, who told us that there was a $10 cover charge for men but women got in free. He also said that if Kim flashed him her tits, my cover charge was free. She looked up at the guy, I could tell that she was thinking about it but decided not to. Politely she said," Thank you, but maybe next time."

The place was dark, and busy. We found a table just behind the front row. Kim sat at the back of the table facing the dance floor, and I sat on the right side. The waitress came by, and we ordered a round of drinks. As we waited for them, we watched the first girl. She was probably 32, a red head, and had on a red sequenced low-cut bra that barely covered her large breasts, and a matching red sequenced G-string that was pulled up tight between her labia.

Her 1st dance was a show and tell. Dancing to all the patrons sitting around the dance floor, jiggling her tits and shaking her ass for a tip. The beginning of her 2nd dance she remove the bra showing off her large tits with tassel pasties, covering her nipples. I had to admit the girl had talent, she managed to sway her boobs around getting the right tassel to spin clockwise and the left to spin the other way. After the end of the 2nd dance, I looked back to Kim and asked her how she thought the red head managed to get the tassels spinning in different directions. She seemed to be uncommonly quiet. "Are you enjoying the show?" While talking to Kim I noticed four more buttons where open on the bottom of her dress and two more on the top.

"Yes, I'm just watching the dancer." The redhead finished her set by removing her G-string exposing a flaming red bush above her swollen labia lips. When she was done, I looked back to Kim, she had just finished gulping down the last of her drink and asked for another. The top of her dress was open to the middle of her stomach. Not wearing a bra, I had a good view of her mostly exposed breasts and a little of her areola.

The next dancer stepped out onto the stage, a slender tall black woman, with large breasts, wearing a Lacey white bra and matching G-string. I looked back to Kim and her eyes were slightly glazed and glued on the black woman. Her 1st set was the same routine as the redhead, show and tell. Kim's next drink showed up and she took a large gulp. The black woman removed her bra showing her large breast and very pointy nipples. She began dancing around to all the guys seated at the stage. Halfway through the dance she removed the G-string. I looked back at Kim; her dress was open to her crotch, her legs were slightly parted, and her hand was between her thighs. Her gaze was trained on the black woman, as she danced on the pole, occasionally spreading her legs wide open exposing her pussy. I turn back to Kim and asked, "Does that black woman excite you?'

"Honestly, I never thought it would, but yes, she excites me."

"Are you getting horny?"

"Extremely."

"Do you want to go?"

"Not yet, I want to see the end of her dance."

The music for her final song started, the black woman began moving around the stage. If someone put out a tip, she would squat in front of them with her knees wide apart. Then she would spread her labia wide open. After she received a tip, she would move to the next guy. Once she got to the guy directly in front of us, she did not look at the man, but she stared directly at Kim. I looked over to Kim, she was staring directly into the black woman's eyes. I gazed to her lap, her legs where parted more than a lady should allow, and her hand wedged in her crotch. Her fingertips were glistening in the dim light. Kim's actions must have got the attention of one of the men at the table next to us. He seemed to be more interested in what Kim was doing than the dancer. After the end of the performance, Kim leaned over, her eyes slightly glazed, and in a raspy voice asked. "Can we go?"

"Sure, I just need to pay the tab." I signaled the waitress over., and ask for the tab. She said she be right back. Just then the black performer stepped up to our table. She asked Kim if she liked her dance and if would she contribute to it. Kim looked over to me, "Let me see your wallet"

I handed it to her, opening it, she pulled out a fifty-dollar bill and was about to put it in the black woman's garter. The black woman stopped her, "No not there." The dancer spread her legs and pulled the crotch of the g string aside, giving Kim a up close view of her snatch. "Here sweetie." Kim without batting an eyebrow, slid the bill inside the elastic band, while slipping a finger between the folds of the dancers open gash, then slowly withdrawing them. The woman leaned over and gave Kim a kiss on her cheek, then whispered into her ear. As she did her hand worked its way between Kim's legs. Kim's eyes opened wide and a low moan escaped from her lips. The dancer stood up, thanked us for the tip, and moved on to the next table.

The waitress returned a few seconds after. I paid the tab. Kim stood and began heading towards the exit, her dress still unbuttoned. As she walked, her dress would flip open and then close, exposing more than she would usually allow people to see. I followed behind her, and saw all the other patrons and their wives getting a good look of her haft naked body as she passed them. They all smile and waved to her.

When we reached the car, Kim turned to me, "I'm so horny, but I'm not drunk enough to have sex out here in the open. But I can't wait to get home. Is there someplace we can go?"

"There's an adult store with a video arcade around the corner, it also has private booths."

"I don't need to know the particulars, let's go." I pulled into the parking lot; it was haft full. We walked it to the adult store, and looked around, there were 2 dozen men and 3 women. Most of the men were looking through the video sections. 2 of the women were sizing up the artificial penises. One couple was browsing the lingerie section.

I stepped up to the counter and ask the cashier for some tokens for the movies. With Kim's dress still partly open, it didn't take long to draw attention.

The cashier couldn't keep his eyes off of her, and a few of the men casually walked closer to get a better view. The woman in the lingerie area took hold of her husband's hand and moved closer also. Kim, getting bored, nonchalantly began to sway her hips from side to side. Causing her dress to open and close as she moved, giving the other patrons a quick glimpse of her tits and pussy.

The cashier wanting the show to last longer slowly reached out to hand me the tokens. Then Kim stuck her hand above mind, with a sneer in her eye she told the cashier. "I'll take those. I need these more than he does." She turned and headed for the sign pointing to the movie area. Inside the entrance was a marquee showing all the movies playing. Kim found one with two women, one black and one white. "Let's try this one." We found an empty booth and stepped in. There was a bench, barely big enough for two people. An empty tissue dispenser and a hole cut in the wall about waist high on each side.

I sat down as Kim fed the machine all the tokens, then scrolled through the list of movies till she found the one with the black and white women. She pressed the play button, then looked back to me.

"Come on big fella, you know what I need." I undid my shorts and pulled them down to my knees. Kim undid the remaining buttons of her dress and pulled it off. Then she turned and eased herself down onto my hard shaft. "Ou, that's what I need." She slowly contracted her vaginal muscles around my cock and began milking it. The movie came on, the first scene was some four-play, it was short. Then the movie quickly skipped to the black woman between the white woman's legs giving her oral pleasure. Kim was transfixed on the movie and started to hump my ridged dick. As I watch the women on the screen, I noticed a cock appeared from the hole on the left side of the booth. I nudged Kim and pointed at the dick. At first, she was shocked. She whispered, "I don't want that, what should I do?"

"Give the thing a lite slap." She slapped it and it quickly re-tracked back. She resumed her attention to the movie and her need to be fulfilled. As the movie continue Kim's movements increased. She was bouncing on my lap. I had a hand groping her left breast and my right flitting her clit. I noticed a hand reaching through the right hole and was searching. I was about to slap it away when I saw a wedding ring and realized it was a woman. I nudged Kim again and pointed to the searching appendage and whispered, I think it's a woman. Kim got off my dick, motioned me to stand against the wall straddling the hole. Kim then backed up until my dick was at the entrance of her love canal. She next reached between our legs and took hold of the hand guiding it to her pussy.

It immediately knew what to do. She took hold of my stiff rod and guided into Kim's wet gash. Then she took command of Kim's clit, stroking it hard, then rolling it between her fingers, bringing Kim closer to an orgasm. This combined with my hard member pumping in and out of her love canal, plus the night's entertainment took a short time to get Kim to reach a mind shattering orgasm. The movie came to an end, along with the tokens. Kim with weak legs, stood up, and composed herself, open the door and stepped out.

I sat there bewildered, I thought to myself what just happened? My hard prick in my hand, still glistening from Kim's cum on it, and was wondering if someone was going to notice that I hadn't cum myself. I quickly stuffed my hard prick in to my shorts trying to catch up with Kim. She was outside the door of the booth right of us, and talking to a middle-aged woman, apparently the same person that had reached through the hole and had diddled Kim's clitoris.

"Hay, Tim, this is Rose. She was the one in the next booth over." Kim turned back to Rose, and I overheard them talking about meeting again.

On the ride home, "That was wild, did we just have sex in a porno movie booth?" Kim asked.

"We sure did. You are such a sexy woman Kim. Are you really going to meet with Rose again?"

"I don't know, you can never tell." She never did.

For the next two weeks while the boys were at camp, we had sex ever night re-living the time at the strip club and arcade. After the boys returned from camp our normal life resumed.

Years later, when my sons had grown to teenagers and old enough to care for themselves, we would sometimes go away for the weekends. We liked to explore little cities around the state, but never had the time to visit. On one such occasion, we went down to Key West for fantasy fest. We both agreed to dress up as Egyptians, I the pharaoh and Kim the Queen. I found two costumes online that fit our needs and had them sent to the house. Kim's costume was a full-length, sleeveless sheer white wraparound gown. The hem was cut to her feet, with slits on both side that went up to her waist. The neck line was cut at her collar bone. The gown was garnished with simulated gold looking Egyptian artifacts, and was held together with a gold belt around her waist. It also came with a gold looking headband. Finishing the outfig off, Kim picked out a pair of white sandals. Under the gown was a full length sheer body stocking with the crotch removed.

My outfit was a white wrap around skirt, the skirt was short, only going to my mid thighs. A sleeveless white shirt was to cover my upper body. Over the shirt was a gold chest ornament along with a pharaoh type head piece.

Saturday night is the big party, everybody dresses up or shall I say doesn't dress much. If you ever been to fantasy fest, you'd know what I'm talking about. We got into our apparel and finished the outfits with traditional Egyptian face makeup. I opted not to wear anything under my skirt, and Kim decided to follow my lead, and didn't wear anything under her stockings. We got there early and walked around drinking and checking out the other spectator's outfits. In the beginning of the evening Kim was a little apprehensive, and started to regret her decision not to wear panties under the stockings. She was concerned that somebody might get a look at her semi exposed body. As the evening continued and the drinks flowed, she began to relax. By the time the parade started we had a few drinks and we were a little buzzed.

We found a place in front of a body painting shop. We worked our way into the dense crowd to get a good viewing spot. Kim stood in front of me with my arms around her. We were packed in so tight like a can of sardines, it was body to body. My attention was split between watching the parade, looking at some the female spectators wearing only body paint and my wife. She was enjoying parade; between floats she would watch the women being body painted. Most of them were getting their breast done, others would get a full body paint job, but would leave their panties on. The artist would paint the design over the panties so the women didn't reveal too much. There was an occasional woman that would go for the whole-body paint and remove all her clothes. One woman had the face of a lion painted over her body. The artist used the woman slit between her legs for the dark line of loins nose.

Kim was extremely fascinated with this particular body work. She started to fidget, moving her legs forward and back like she was trying to inch something between her thighs. Looking back, she smiled, then took my hand and guided it under the gown. Not to be too conspicuously she then opened her stance and guided my hand down between her legs to her crotch. I could feel the heat coming from her gash. Kim's body jolted a little, and a low moan escaped from her mouth when my fingers lightly brushed against her swollen clit. It must have worked its way out from between her labia lips with all her fidgeting. Slowly I began to work my finger back and forth alone her slit, stopping only to give her clit the attention it desired.

Kim leaned her head back again, "Oh, that's good, don't stop." I continued massaging her clit, pressing harder. Kim was struggling to keep from making a sound, but she was losing the battle. Her noises were being covered by the loud drunken crowd. She leaned back again, "More."

I proceeded to slip my middle finger deep into her sopping wet gash. Her body shuttered and a more audible moan escaped her clinched lips. I whispered in her ear, "More?" She nodded yes. I added a second finger inside her. I started to tease her, stopping for a minute or 2. Then going back to rubbing her clit. After 15 minutes of this her body went limp as she had an orgasm. I realized that she was about to fall to the ground and tighten my hold on her to steady her. It took her sometime to be able to stand on her own. She turned to face me, "Wow, I need a drink after that." We started to make our way out of the crowd to find some drinks. As we walked past an older couple that was dressed as school girl, and a teacher. The woman spoke out, "That was brave?" Kim looked at her startled and replied. "Parden me."

"You know, what you two just did."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't deny it. We watched your husband finger you to an orgasm. I wish I had the courage to let Tom do that to me in public."

"Believe me I have tried," Tom said.

"I am sorry. I'm Sally, and this is Tom."

Kim's apprehension disappeared. "

"I am Kim and this is Tim."

"We have a table at the Garden of Eden. Can we buy you a drink?" Sally asked.

Kim looked at me for approval. I smiled, Kim turned back to Sally, "Sure." Sally and Tom started to work their way through the crowd.

Kim looked to me, "Where is the Garden of Eden?" I pointed to the roof of the Bull and Whistle bar. "Oh." She looked back up at the roof again. "OHH."

We made our way through the building and up the stairs, at the top there was a door leading out to the bar, and a sign that said "Clothing Optional Bar." Kim looked at me with concern. "You don't have to remove your clothes if you don't want to," I told her.

"Ok, but just one drink." On the other side of the door was a long bar under a canopy with a dozen chairs. The rest of the roof was open with plants and palm trees along the outer wall to add some privacy. The place had lounge chairs and tables scattered around, it was packed, every seat was taken. Most of the people were naked or close to it. Sally and Tom walked over to a low table and chairs, and sat down next to each other. Kim sat down across from Tom and I sat across from Sally.

This was the first chance I had to really look at Sally and Tom. Painted on Sally's chest was a white school girl uniform complete with a red plaid painted tie. She had a shirt collar around her neck to make it look real. Her large painted erect nipples poked out. She was wearing a red plaid short skirt that hardly covered her crotch. Tom was wearing a short teachers' gown that opened in the front. Under the gown he had on a pale blue short sleeve shirt with a red tie, and a pair of shorts that were cut at his crotch.