Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all cum together, there was a mixture of, "YES, YES, YES, and Oh fuck, yes and loud moaning."

I blew a big load deep inside her ass. Melanie sprayed her love cream all over Kim, and Kim did the same to Melanie. Kim fell back with her legs spread wide, her rectum gaping open. Melanie felt forward on to the end of Kim's lounge chair. Her ass gaping open and cum oozing out, running down her legs. I fell back into the chair totally drained.

After regaining some strength, I looked around, the lounge chairs were all empty along with the tables. There was four people in the pool. They looked to be fucking each other. I looked over to Kim, she was drifting off to sleep, so was Melanie. "Wake up you two, we need to leave." I went back to our table and got our clothes.

Then I ask Melanie where her clothes were? She pointed to a table next to the bar. "Over there." I managed to collect all our clothes and get the girls standing just as the waitress came over and told us the bar was closing in 10 minutes and we had to leave.

The girls were beginning to respond. I asked Melanie for her phone number and where she was staying. Then called a taxi for her and one for us. On the ride Kim fell back asleep. It must have been a sight, walking a haft asleep, partly dressed woman through the lobby of a high-class hotel.

The next morning, I woke to Kim sucking my cock. "Good your awake." Kim stopped working my semi rigid cock and sat up in the bed. "You know you never did fuck me last night." She said as she swung a leg over my lap. "And watching you fuck, Melanie. That's her name, right?"

"Yes, Melanie."

"Ok, and watching you fuck, Melanie, in the ass got me so horny, I want to see what it feels like." Kim pulled out a bottle of lube that she must have place under the covers earlier. Opened it and squeezed out a hand full. "So, I figured there is no time like the present." She said as she smeared the stuff over her rectum. "There, hopefully that will be enough."

She scooted up my legs, till her pussy was resting on my prick.

"Now, the first thing we need to do is get this thing hard." She began to slide her pussy up and down my shaft. "Yes, this should do." Reaching to her snatch and pulling her lips apart, allowing my hardening dick to slide between her lips.

"Au, I see it's working."

"I have heard it's less painful if your cock isn't completely hard when you start, and as it gets harder. and bigger you get accustomed to it."

She moved to a squatting position with my cock against her rectum.

"Ok, I think I'm ready." Holding my prick with one hand she lowered herself till my dick was pressing hard against her sphincter.

"Ouch, this is a little painful."

"You need to relax your hole. Don't try to get it in the first time. Try pressing a little, then ease off and relax, then, try it again. It may take a few times."

"Ok, like this." Kim backed off, giving her sphincter a rest. Then she pressed down again. "It's not as painful. I'm going to try it again." She back off again then pressed down, this time she used more pressure. "Oh, yes, I feel it starting to slip in. But still hurts some."

"Try backing off again." She raised herself up waited for a second then press back down.

"Oh, yes, it's in, and doesn't hurt too much."

"Good, pull it out and relax for a second, then give it another try. Each time you can take it little deeper and with less pain." She raised herself up then back down.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I'm in. I'm going to do it again. Oh, I'm deeper." Kim started rhythm of up and down. Each time she took more of my cock deeper up her anal cavity. She used her free hand and began rubbing her clit. "Oh, Tim this feels so different, so filling, I never thought it would feel like this. Kim continued her up-and-down rhythm. "Oh, I am going to cum."

"I'm almost there baby, I'm going to come too, hang on."

"I don't think I can, I want your cum in my ass. Oh yeah Tim that's it I'm cumming."

"Here comes baby." I blew my load deep in her bowels. We then collapsed on the bed. Catching my breath "Well that's a great way to start the day."

"I agree, but my ass is a little sore. But it was worth it."

"What would you like to do today."

"I don't know, let's go down to the water."

"OK, by the way, I got Melanie's phone number last night."

"Thanks, but no thanks, I fulfilled that fantasy, I don't plan on doing it again, at least not now."

"By the way, do you have any more fantasies that you haven't told me about?"

"Well, you know a girl's got to have her little secrets."

The rest of the trip wasn't as eventful as that first night but we did listen to more music, and have a few more rolls in the sack. All in all, it was a great trip. On the flight back Kim and I have a little discussion about the trip, and a creed what happens in New Orleans should stay in New Orleans.

We got back into the old humdrum of life a lot faster than either of us wanted to. Back to work and family obligations made it hard for Kim and I to have our little extracurricular activities. We did vacation 3 to 4 times a year, but they were usually with friends or family. But we managed to fit something in here and there. Like a night having sex in the park, doing some erotic photo shoot in the woods, driving with both tops down, the cars and Kim's.

Every so often there is an unexpected treat.

In the evenings, after the long day, Kim and I will meet in the pool and have a drink to unwind from the day's events. Sometimes I get Kim to wear a cute one piece sheer white bathing suit that I've bought her. The material is so thin, when she gets in the water it exposes all her goodies, and sometimes it even leaves to little sex afterwards.

One particular Friday evening, I got Kim to wear the sheer white suit, hoping it would lead to some real fun. We were just about to go in to the water when we heard a knock at the door. Kim went to the door and looked through the window, announced it was Barbara. Kim felt comfortable around Barbara so, she didn't bather putting cover up, and opened the door and let her in.

Barbera is Kim's longtime friend, she loves to hang out at our house, we have a pool and a sunny backyard. She comes over to visit with Kim, I'd say she's probably here twice maybe three times a month. It's OK with me, she's not that bad to look at, and sometimes she's even kind of funny.

But this evening I didn't want uninvited guests. I was a little annoyed then Kim asked her to stay. I was looking forward to some alone time with Kim, and ya, I like looking at my wife in a transparent bathing suit, and maybe having some extracurricular fun in the back yard. Barbara noticed Kim's suit and me coming in from the pool and realized she was intruding on some private time. She was about to go, when Kim stopped her.

They talked quietly for a few minutes then went upstairs. "There goes another night," I said to myself, as I move to the lounge chair next to the pool and started to play with my phone. After 10 minutes or some Kim came out of the house, with Barbara right behind her. Kim, still in the same suit, and Barbara wearing another that I had purchased for Kim. It too was white and when wet became transparent. This sparked my interest, what were these two up to?

They got in the water waist deep and the effect of the water on the bathing suit was pretty clear, or I should say transparently clear. But because they were still in the water, I couldn't see anything. They began talking to each other in hushed tones, ever so often they would look over at me and then giggle. I tried to ignore them but I think that only spurred them on more. Up until then they had only gotten the lower haft wet and the dry fabric still covered their private areas. Both girls would glance my way often and I still wasn't paying attention. Finally, they both turned facing me and sank down in the water to their necks and stood back up. The water did its work, their suits where completely transparent showing off their breasts. I could make out their ariels and how hard their nipples had become.

They obviously did it to get my attention, and see what my reaction would be. I have to admit it was an inviting sight, but I was still a little peeved and didn't want to let on. So, I smiled at them and went back to my phone. I guess my reaction was not would they thought it would be. They whispered to each other a little more, than Kim leaned against the edge of the pool and Barbara moved closer standing right in front of her. Kim opened her stance allowing her friend to move in between her legs. They stood their face to face almost touching each other. Their breasts only an inch apart. Then both turned to see if I was paying attention. I have to admit it was a very erotic sight, two women with see thru suits looking like they were about embrace. But not wanting to give in to their game, I only smiled and went back to my phone. I figured the game was over because Barbara is Kim's friend, and I never thought they would go any further.

My actions only push them to go further. Barbara moved closer, and with the back of her hand she gently stroked the inside of Kim's chest, working her way up to her breasts then across her nipples. I could see by the expression on Kim's face that she enjoyed it. Barbara continued roaming over Kim's body with her hands. Kim's body divulged her desire as her nipples responded to her friend touch. Barbara's hand moved over Kim's stomach on her way to Kim's crotch. Kim let out a little moan. I figured Barbara had found Kim's pussy. Kim looked over her shoulder and saw me watching, I think she was looking for approval, so I gave her a little nod. Then she turned back to Barbara, smiled indicating she wanted to continue. Kim moved her leg forward and push her thigh against Barbara's pubic mound. In response Barbara widened her stance to allow Kim better access between her legs. Kim and Barbara both looked back towards me. Kim and in a voice just loud enough that I could hear. "Are you enjoying the show?" I'm nodded.

Barbara looked down to my crotch and saw the bulge in my shorts, "He sure must be."

Kim then also saw my bulge, they both smiled. "Good I hope you enjoy it. we're doing it for you." I thought to myself that's BS, they're doing it for themselves. Barbara reached up, and slowly pulled the shoulder straps of Kim's bathing suit down to her waist, exposing her breast. Kim in term did the same to Barbara. Barbara leaned forward, placing her hands on each side of Kim on the edge the pool. Then lowering her head to Kim's breasts, taking one of her nipples into her mouth and began sucking it. Kim arched her head back enjoying the pleasure. Kim placed both hands around Barbara's waist, and pulled her tight to her.

Luckily the sun was down so my neighbors were not able to see the show that was unfolding in front of me. Kim lifted herself out of the pool and was sitting on the edge, her legs spread apart, still with her bathing suit halfway around her. Barbara moved between Kim's legs, grabbed each side of the suit and slowly pulled it off. Kim lifted herself off the pool edge to allow the suit to pull clear of her naked flesh. She then leaned back propping herself up on her elbows. Barbara slid her hands gently long Kim's thighs up to her waist placing them on each of the bathing suit and slowly working it down as Kim as lifted herself to help Barbara remove it. Once Barbara had the suit off, she took hold of Kim's ancles and raised them, placing them on the edge of the pool. Kim laid back totally exposed, with her knees up and legs spread wide, allowing her friend to take full advantage of her. With the darkness and my vantage point, it was becoming increasing difficult to see, so I got into the pool next to them. They both looked over and smiled.

"it's about time you took a front-row seat," Barbara said. She then reached down and felt the bulge in my shorts. "You know you can remove your shorts, if you want, I sure would like to see what you got."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do, you should get comfortable before I devour her sweet wife's pussy."

I pulled off my shorts and throw them to the side.

"You know, it doesn't seem right, Kim and I are naked and you still have your suit still on."

"Your right. Would you like to remove it?" I looked over to Kim for approval.

"Just don't stand there, do what she said. "I moved behind her, place my hand around her chest and firmly grasped her breasts, and squeezed them.

"Hold on there, I didn't say you could touch her tits," Kim said.

"It's Ok, it felt good, but keep your eye on the prize and remove my suit, beside your distracting me from my goal." I released her breasts and lower my hands to the waist of the suit, grabbing it tight I pushed it down to her foot. She stepped out and I threw it over toward mine.

"Good, now we are all naked, I have something to do." She looked into Kim's eyes, smiled, "Are you ready?" Kim nodded. Barbara moved closer to Kim and slowly worked her tongue alone the inside of Kim's thigh's, mephitically working her way closer to the place of Kim's desires. Kim laid back closed her eyes and enjoyed every minute. I stood next them, and watched as Kim's friend cause my wife to circum to her needs. she slowly worked around the outside edges of her vag, driving Kim crazy with pleasure.

Like a skilled master slowly working her way closer and closer to Kim's sex. I looked over to my wife, she had a breast in each hand and was firmly squeezing them. She was in bliss, her eyes fluttering every time Barbara touched her clit. Kim was constantly moaning, letting us know she was enjoying the attention Barbara was giving her. To intensify her affords Barbara began rubbing Kim's clit with her thumb, gently at first progressively applying more pressure. Then slowly she inserting a finger into her victim's gash. I looked over to Kim's face, it was twisted with pleasure and lust as Barbara continued her assault on her pussy, driving Kim crazy with desire.

I looked back to Barbara; she had moved her other hand up and was massaging Kim's rectum. Kim's moaning had become more auditable. Suddenly she lurched her head up and looked her lover dead in the eye. I figured Barbara must have slipped a finger into Kim's ass. Then she reached out, grabbing Barbara's head and forcing it into her crotch. Her body contorted and shake as she started her orgasm. Kim held her friend's face tight to her pussy, not letting lose until she finished cumming. Then her body went limp and she slumped back, laying on the pool deck trying to catch her breath. Barbara backed up a little bit, and looked over to me, her face covered with Kim's cum, then down to my hands. She smiled as she realized that I was stroking my engorged prick. Kim recovered from her orgasm, raised up and looked at Barbara, "It's your turn now girl." Still a little weak she eased herself off the edge of the pool. She grabbed her friend's arm and forced her to the edge. Kim moved close, and placed her hands around Barbara's ribs. "Up you go." She said as she helped Barbara on to the pool deck, and into the same position the she was. At first Barbara kept her eyes closed, but shortly she opened them to see her best friend between her legs, caressing her inner thighs, slowly working her way to her sex. Kim reached down and spread her friend's lady lips open to allow her better access.

Barbara rolled her head over, smiled at me, and in a low voice said. "She is a great friend, and I need this."

Kim grinned, "Revenge, can be a sweet thing." She attacked her friend's pussy with vigor, which was more than Barbara was expecting. Barbara began squirming with pleasure even though Kim had just begun, it didn't take her long before she cume.

Kim spoke up, "I'm not done with you yet girlfriend." Then with an evil grin, she went back to work on her lover's swollen pussy. As Barbara did to her, she did the same back, she had not one finger in Barbara's ass but two. Barbara was thrashing back and forth as she began her second screaming orgasm.

Recovering from her orgasms, Barbara slowly sat up and moved toward the edge of the pool, and slipped back in. For a brief moment, we stood in the pool side by side. Then Barbara spoke out, "Wow I don't believe I just did that."

Kim responded, "You can't believe it. I can believe it either. I know you haven't had any sex for some time, and I wasn't planning on helping this way, but I am so glad I did."

"I love you," Barbara replied. Then they hugged each other. After, they both looked at me and simultaneously said, "We love you too Tim." I knew that was just talk, until both of them moved next to me, and Barbara grab my hard cock and Kim moved up and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you guy's too."

Thank you for giving us the freedom to explore each other, Kim said.

Barbara looked over to Kim, "You are one lucky woman, to have an understanding husband like Tim."

"I know, now it's time to show him." Both of them push me to the edge of the pool and lifted me onto the pool deck, where they both started to devour my cock. Both tried to outdo the other, seeing how much of my cock they could get down their throats. Finally, each managed to deep-throat me, with their nose against my pubic hair. My cock had been hard all night long and I couldn't take anymore. With a low grunt, I blew my load on both of their faces. Barbara, with cum dripping off her cheek leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Next time, you need to place your load in a proper location, and I'm not talking about in your wife." Kim smiled with approval, and whispered "I love you."

I whispered back, I love you too, forever. "After that, we all cleaned up. It was too late for Barbara to leave, so she spent the night with us in our bed and left in the morning.

The day after we retired was the granddaddy big trip of all time 6 1/2 weeks in New Zealand. It took Kim almost 8 months to plan that trip, but it was worth it. We flew into Auckland and spent the 1st few days hanging around the North area, doing a lot of hiking and sightseeing. Then we began the trip South, moving every few days, stopping along the way to see different things and places. She had a complete itinerary all set out, but there was one day that we had no activities planned. I asked her about it. She said we'll figure something out

"What are we doing on this free day, Kim?"

"I hadn't found anything to do."

"Ok, I heard about a beach that was so beautiful, and remote. I thought we would take some time and take a look."

"OK, as long as I'm with you." I reloaded the little cooler with some water, drinks, and some snacks. We put our bathing suits, a couple of towels, and our blanket, plus a few other items, into the backpack, and got in the rental car. I pulled up the location on the map on my phone and headed out. The area was pretty desolate so I could imagine the beach was even more desolate. We followed the directions along the highway, pulling off onto a smaller 2-lane road that became 1 lane trail. In the end, there was only a grass clearing where a couple of cars were parked. "I guess this is where we park."

"I guess so because there's no more road." The terrain of the area was grassy with rolling hills, there was the occasional outcropping of rocks. I grabbed the cooler; Kim grabbed the backpack and we headed off down the trail toward the beach. The walk was fairly pleasant, winding through the dunes, and passing a few rock croppings. As we rounded the corner around one particular outcropping, we were surprised by a couple coming towards us. They were both naked but the woman had a surround wrapped around her waist, not covering much. As they passed, they cheerfully said hello and have a good day. After they passed, "Kim looked back at me."

"What kind of beach is this?'