Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My depression has gotten so severe that came down to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and hell couldn't be any worse than what I was going through. I yelled out, I'm prayed to Kim to forgive me for my arrogance. I haven't slept for days; I was so exhaustion but didn't want to sleep and dream of the life I would near have again. Finally, I passed out for sheer exhaustion, as I sleep, I felt somebody put their arm around me. I woke and turned over the see my lovely bride. At 1st I thought it was just a dream that would end Like all the other dreams, I reached over to touch her and realize it was her. I looked into her eyes, I have missed you so such, I am so sorry. She placed her fingers on my lips hush, you need not say another word, I've already forgiven you. I broke out in tears, sympathetically she pulled me to her chest, I have missed you also. I looked up into her eyes and we embraced That night we made love like we did the 1st time in that little cabin on the river. Later I awoke to see Kim's standing over me crying. I love you Tim so much I love you too Kim, why are you crying. she did not answer I tried to move my hand up to wipe the tears from her eyes, but I could not lift my arm. She leaned down and gave me a kiss, I tried to give her a kiss back but could not. She then said I will love you forever. Then she said you can turn off the respirator now. I was little confused, in the background, I heard a beeping noise that matched my heart beat, and the beeping noise started to get fainter and farther apart. The room was growing dimmer with each slower beat till finally there was no more beeping and the room was black.