Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I heard it's very beautiful and secluded, you might find a few nudists."

"Okay, I guess I'm good with that." We continued, finally reaching the shoreline. The beach was very picturesque, the water was aqua-blue and crystal clear. Looked up and down the beach, and only saw one other couple, since there were only 2 cars in the parking area, and one couple had just left. I figured we had the beach to ourselves. I felt there was no need to travel very far to find a spot. We headed down the beach in the opposite direction of the other couple, only going 100 yds. I set down the cooler and pulled out the blanket spreading it out on the sand. I pulled out Kim's bathing suit and handed it to her.

"I won't be needing that." She stripped off her clothes and sat down on the blanket. Thinking to myself when in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, I followed suit, stripped off my clothes, and sat down next to her. I pulled out the sunscreen, not wanting to get un-tanned areas sunburned and then handed it to Kim. It was a great beach, very picturesque, with no one else around. This was paradise. We both laid back and absorbed the sun. After a little while, I heard a few voices off in the distance. I propped myself up on my elbows to take a look. Couple was walking down the beach towards us. They must have been familiar with the area because they had already stripped off their clothes and were walking naked. They looked to be in their late forties, both in average shape with no tan lines. They settled on a spot 30' from us, and I thought to myself, you've got this whole big beach, why do you have to pick a spot next to me?

Ok, we will just have to make the best of it. So, I laid back down. A few minutes later another couple showed up and set up camp on the other side of us. The husband was maybe early sixties, in decent shape. The wife was mid-fifties and must have taken care of herself.

Not too long after that another couple came down the beach and planted themselves directly below our blanket. They look to be in their mid-fifties, and both in decent shape. They settled in, her on her back with a book and him with a magazine on a stomach. Kim was laying on her side, her legs were spread apart and her right leg was pulled up slightly. The guy had a clear view between Kim's legs, as he peeked over his magazine. The thought of him seeing her like that aroused me some, but I didn't want to take it further. It seems that we must have gotten here early cause the beach became populated.

If Kim is aware of what is going on, before it happens, she is usually good with the situation. But I have learned the hard way, don't spring something unexpected on her. I figured Kim must have been asleep because she hadn't mentioned anything about our new neighbors. This was definitely not expected.

Kim woke up, looked around, and realized we were no longer alone, then sat up, "Where did all these people come from."

"I suppose we got here early, and this must be a popular spot." Then she saw the man 20' from her feet.

She looked over at me. "Was he looking between my legs?"

"I imagined so."

"I don't feel comfortable anymore."

"We just got here, maybe if we stayed a little bit longer, you might become more comfortable. Everyone else is naked. Give it another half hour and if you don't feel good about being here, we'll go."

She thought about it for a few minutes. "I'll give you a haft an hour."

"Great, relax, would you like something to drink?"

"Yes, hand me one of those wine drinks." I handed her one and she chugged most of it down. Then lay back down with her legs closed tight. I remained sitting up and started looking around. There were a few couples around us, yes, but they were enjoying themselves like normal people at the beach. After about 15 minutes I saw that she was starting to relax a little bit. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was that she realized, there wasn't anything wrong, we were just like everyone else. After 25 minutes she actually relaxed her legs letting them open slightly. She asked me for a second wine spritzer, and at that point I figured we weren't leaving right away. Kim finished the 2nd wine and laid back.

"I'm hot and going in the water, would you like to join me?" I asked.

"I'm not that comfortable yet, to stand up and walk naked down the beach with all these people watching me."

"They're not watching you, everyone else is naked too." She looked around and realized that nobody was looking our way.

"Alright let's go." As we walk past the couple between us and the beach the man was still on his stomach, his head turned, and he looked to be asleep, his wife, sitting in her chair, legs spread open reading a book. I glanced down and noticed her vag was shaved smooth and her lips were protruding as I walked past. I saw Kim glance down also.

We waited out to chest deep; Kim's nipples slipping below the water. The water temperature was a little cold, causing Kim's nipples to protrude and my balls to retract. Kim waited next to me, took hold of my hand, and gave it a squeeze, "All these naked people around me are starting to get me a little bit excited."

"I understand, I'm getting a little excited too." I reached over and cupped her breast.

"Not now, there are still too many people around."

"What do you mean, what about New Orleans, there were lots of people around."

"That was different, I had a lot to drink and it was dark," Kim said

"OK, I understand," I said.

"Did you see that guy's penis as we walked past? It had to be 7" or 8" long, and still soft?"

"I know! I can't say that I'm into looking at another guy's penis, but he sure has a big one. Did you see the woman reading the book?" I spoke

"I sure did, I'm not into other women, but she has the prettiest little pussy I have seen." We stayed in the water for a little while, then headed back towards our towels. As we walked out of the water, the brunette looked up at us, with a little grin, and opened her legs even wider. Her assets were exposed for anyone to see. Once we reached our towels and sat down Kim leaned over. "Did you happen to see what I saw?"

"If you mean that the brunette deliberately opened her legs wide as we came by, exposing more of herself yes."

"She sure has a lot of courage to expose herself like that."

"Why do you think it's courage, maybe she enjoys it "

"You could be right. Can you give me another wine cooler I need to wash the salt water out of my mouth?"

"Sure, I think I'll have a beer also." We sat there and continue to people watch. I could tell Kim was much more comfortable and even relaxed. It also might be the wine coolers helping her attitude. She was no longer concerned if anyone happened to see her exposed labia.

I look back at the brunette's husband, he was still on a stomach now acting like he was reading his magazine again. I knew he had a clear view between Kim's legs, and I'm sure Kim knew it too. She started to play into it, shifting her weight, opening her legs a little bit, then closing them, being a tease. The thought of another man looking at my naked wife's exposed pussy started to arouse me. It sure didn't help the Kim seemed to enjoy exposing herself to this guy. I had to keep fighting the feeling, knowing that if I continued my prick would start getting harder, and would be more obvious. I was losing the battle and my prick was getting harder. I figured if I got in the cold water that would help subdue it.

"I'm going back in the water; would you like to join me?" Kim looked over at me and then down at my semi-erect penis.

"Na, I think you need to take care of that."

"Well, if you join me, you can do it for me."

"Nope, it's too busy here still."

I walked down to the water, as I passed the other couple the husband looked up at me and then back down. The brunette saw my semi-erect cock, looked up at me, and smiled. After some time in the water my erection subsided, so I decided to take a walk down the beach. I knew Kim wouldn't walk in front of the other couples, so, I waved at her and signaled I was taking a walk, and she waved back. The beach was beautiful and the water was crystal clear. I walked probably a mile maybe a mile 1/2. Figuring that was enough, I turn around and headed back.

As I got closer to where we were sitting, I noticed a guy on the towel next to Kim. As I got closer, it looked to be the guy on the blanket with the brunette. Looking between Kim's legs is one thing, but what kind of shitbag would try hitting on a married woman with her husband still around. As I got closer, I saw Kim on her stomach, legs apart, and her head turned away. The guy was putting sunscreen on her legs with one hand, and the other between her thighs, close to her twat. His fingers were stimulating her clitoris. I walked up behind him, I heard familiar sounds coming from Kim, and knew she was in a place where she only wanted to cum. They both didn't see me approach. When I was younger, I had thoughts of seeing my wife with another men, but as I got older, I simply didn't want to share her with another men. So, the sight in front of me was somewhat disturbing. I didn't feel animosity to Kim because I know that sometime she just goes with the flow. I cleared my throat thinking that will get their attention and stop. The guy turned his head around saw me and quickly withdrew his hand from between her legs. Kim raised her head off the blanket and turned to me, acting like nothing was wrong.

"Hi, how was your walk? This is Richie, he was kind enough to help put sunscreen on me."

Not wanting to cause a confrontation. "Thanks, Richie, for helping my wife, but I'll take it from here."

"Sure thing dude. I just was worried that she was going to get sunburned."

"I'm sure you were, thanks for your concern, but I don't think we need any more help."

"Sure thing, I'll go back and check on my wife." I sat down next to Kim.

"I'm sorry about that, he was giving a massage and I just let my mind wander, and hadn't realize how close he had gotten to my coochie."

"It's ok, I know things happen, and since he didn't get any further, no harm, no foul. Let's just act if it didn't happen."

"I love you," Kim said.

"I love you too, forever."

"Forever."

"Would you like another wine cooler?" I asked.

"I sure would." We sat and talked for a while about how our trip, and how it was turning out. We weren't paying attention to the time; it must have been late afternoon, most of the sunbathers had left. There was only a middle-aged couple off to our right about 40 feet. and 2 other couples 50 feet to our left. Kim was feeling all the wine coolers and was getting frisky, rubbing my inner thigh, then slowly working her hand up to my crotch. She stroked my hardening member a few times, then stopped, and jumped up, staggered a little, then said, "You know what we haven't done in a long time?"

"What?"

"Taken pictures of me."

"Are you sure you want to do that now? There are other people around."

"Yes, I'm sure. Besides we've never done it when people could watch."

That comment through me off, in the past I had to make sure there was no possibility that someone could see us as we did our photo sessions.

"I want an audience."

"If, you're sure."

"I'm sure. But I don't want you to direct me, I want to do it my way."

"Ok,

I pulled out the camera as Kim ran down to the water's edge. She started splashing around, kneeling and letting the water rush over her. Her body was glistening from the salt water in the sun. She was really enjoying herself, just being free and crazy, letting me take pictures of her being that way. The 1st part started off very innocent. Some pictures of Kim frolicking in the waves, troughing sand and then splashing. I noticed that the remaining people showed an interest in what we were doing. Kim's poses became more provocative and started to become erotic. She would cup her breasts, pushing them upward for a picture. The next, she turned away from the camera, opened her stance, bend at the waste and looked over her shoulder. Next, she laid on the sand, arching herself upward, exposing her pussy for the camera.

The couple to our right became more interested in what we're doing, and got up, came over and stood next to me as I continued taking pictures. I overheard the husband say to the wife, "I sure wish I could get you to pose like that, while I take pictures."

The wife said, "Ask him if he could take some pictures of me, and send them to us." I turned to her and said, "I overheard you, sure I can, why don't you just go and join my wife, Kim." The woman hesitated for a second, Kim must have heard our conversation because she walked up and grabbed the woman's hand, "Hi! I'm Kim, and you are?" The woman stuttered. "I'm Carol." "Great, come on Carol," Kim said as she pulled her out into the photos. Carol was a little awkward at 1st, not knowing what to do, but Kim quickly got her in sync with what they were doing. They started off doing some friend type poses, just looking at each other, and holding hands. Then Kim started to change the mood to more sexual in nature, but still keeping it fun, nothing really serious. There was one of Kim, kissing Carol's breast, and one of Carol, kissing Kim's breast. They both acted like they were ready to munch on each other's muffs. I took a couple of Kim bending over, her lips puckered out like she was going to kiss Carol's muff, then Carol bent over, acting like she was going to kiss Kim's muff.

The remaining other couples, had gotten up and were standing next to me and Carol's husband. We all watched the 2 women as they were posing for the camera. Kim leaned over to Carol and whispered something into her ear, Carol nodded. Then they ran up to the other two women, and took hold of their hand and dragged them into the pictures. The younger woman went without any hesitation, the middle age woman resisted some and looked over to her husband. He just nodded and said go ahead have some fun, she still was a little resistant. Now I had 4 women naked hamming it up for the camera. I could tell the middle age woman was uncomfortable because her movements where awkward, she eventually slipped out of the photos.

The photo session become more heated with Kim starting to show her pussy and spread her lips. The other 2 women following suit. They all got down on the sand on their backs, side-by-side with their knees high and legs wide open. Kim slipped a finger or two in her own pussy and place her other hand on the girl next to her pussy. The other two quickly followed Kim's lead. I keep taking pictures of all 3 as they diddled themselves and the woman next to them. I glanced to 2 husbands as they watched their wife's and the other women as they stroked their cocks.

The wife that didn't want to be in the photos was standing in front her husband. He had a hand between her spread open legs, slipping a finger into swollen twat. She had a firm grasp on his heard erection and was stroking as they watched the show.

I looked back to the women in the sand, they had moved into a circle. Each one with their head between the legs of the women ahead of her, licking her cunt. They continued this for long enough that one by one they began having an orgasm. After the last woman came, they all lifted their head from their lover's pussy to look back their audience. I wasn't sure if I should clap or what. The wife that didn't want to be in the pictures was already on her back screaming as her husband pounded her hard.

Carol ran over to her husband, dropped to her knees and engulfed his prick. In one rapid motion, he spun her around on her knees, pushed her forward, and slammed his cock deep into her wet pussy. Carol immediately started moaning loudly. Kim dropped to the sand in front of her and shoved her pussy into Carol's mouth. Carol immediately started to work on Kim's swollen pussy. The un-named women ran up to her husband, gave him a shove causing him to back on the sand. Before he had a chance to complain she was guiding his cock into her hungry cunt.

I kept trying to take the pictures but it was becoming extremely difficult. My own raging cock was begging for attention. But before I could do anything the whole action came to a conclusion with all the women having their orgasms as the men blown their loads inside them. I was fucking out of luck.

After we all rested and got cleaned up, we all introduced ourselves to each other. I got their email addresses to send the photos. We collected our belongings went our sperate ways. We told each other we would keep in touch, but after the first email we never heard from them again.

As soon as we got in the car Kim fell asleep. As I drove back to the room, my nuts were loaded with cum and swollen, every time the car hit a bump my balls would remined that I should have stop taking pictures and that care of business. They hurt so much; it brought tears to my eyes. I was almost ready to pull over, and solve my problem myself when Kim woke up and saw my discomfort.

"Are you alright?"

"My balls are killing me."

"Oh crap, I'm sorry. I was so into my own pleasure I totally forgot about you." She reached over and gently cupped my nuts. "Oh, they are swollen. We have to take care of this immediately." She quickly looked out the window, "Over there, pull off down the dirt road." I made a quick turn, "Right there, pull over." She pointed to a spot just off the highway big enough for the car to fit. Before the car had stopped, she had her blouse off, out of her seat belt, and opened the door. "Come on." Before I could get out my door Kim had her skirt hiked up and l leaning forward against the hood of the car. Looking over her shoulder, "What are you waiting. "Before she could finish her sentence, I have my cock, balls deep in her wet cunt.

I looked up to see cars passing by as I pounded her. "Kim, People in the passing cars can see us."

"Oh, your cock feels so good, I wouldn't care if the Pope was watching." I pumped my cock a few more times into her and pulled out. With a loud grunt, I blew a major load over her ass and back. I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily I told her, "I love you, forever."

"I love you too, forever."

The rest of the trip was really good, we saw many sights, rode on a jet boat in the river, and climb the few mountains. Made a few friends, but as all good things eventually come to an end so did our trip. It was over before we realize it and it was time to go home.

Once we got back our lives didn't slow down, we had a wedding to go to Another short trip to music Going out with friends Then one weekend something happened that would change my life forever

We went out to a friend's birthday party and started drinking Somebody Start passing out shots and before I knew it, I'd drank a lot more than I needed to. Kim also had a few too many drinks. At the end of the evening and time ago, she asked me to get a taxi because she thought I was had too much to drink. My stupid pride got in the way and told her I was fine I can drive home. On the drive home she kept asking me over and over to pull over and let her drive or to get taxi. I was starting to become upset and turned to her to tell her that I was fine, that's when I ran a red light. We were hit on the driver's side by a truck causing us to roll a few times.

When I came to, I was laying on the ground blood in my eyes, looking over at 3 paramedics desperately working on Kim trying to keeper alive. Then I blacked out, when I finally awoke, I was in my bed at home alone. I felt at that moment that Kim was no longer with me. Not sure what happened, I called my son's and friends nobody answered. I couldn't blame them, I killed my wife, their mother, and they're best friend. I fell into a deep depression losing the only woman I've ever loved. Every time I fell asleep, I would dream about her, the good times that we had, our life, but the dreams always ended with that fatal drive home. I had become so depressed; I was starting to think of killing myself. But being a Catholic, that was a sin and I'd spend the authority in hell.