Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our waitress came over and ask what we would like to drink. "We will all have a passion punch," Sally said.

"What is a passion punch," Kim asked.

"It's mostly rum and fruit juices, and they add a shot of their secret passion mixture. They will not tell anyone what is in it, but it sure does the job."

"What kind of job does it do," I asked.

"It helps me get in the mood."

"In the mood for what?" Kim asked.

"You know, for love, or lust, which ever you want." Kim looked at me and gave me the, what have we gotten ourselves into look. I gave her the same look back. Before we could excuse ourselves, the drinks showed up. Not wanting to be impolite we took a sip. Sally leaned forward, picked up her glass and took a big gulp. As she leaned in, her tits hung down showing everyone their massive size. She set the glass back down, as she leaned back in the chair she uncrossed her legs, her skirt opened to reveal her shaven pussy. I could not help myself; her actions drew my attention. Her labia were open and her lips were spread apart, I thought I saw a droplet of liquid. Then I realized I was staring and looked up to her face. She had a wicked grin and raised one eyebrow and smiled knowing what I was looking at. She then looked down between my legs and smile. I forgotten that I decided to forgo anything under the short wrap, and realized that my cock was probably showing.

I then looked over to Kim, she was staring at Tom's lap. I glanced over to see what had her attention, His soft cock had fallen out of the lose shorts along with his large balls. Tom notice Kim staring, oh, have these things fallen out again." He reached down, took hold of them and pulled completely out. Then he dropped them next to his leg. I was starting to feel the effects of the passion punch and started to think what it would be like to put my face in between Sallys massive tits. I saw Kim was thinking something similar about Tom.

Before I lost all control, I stood up. "It was very nice to meet you two, and thank you for the drink, but we need to get going." I reached over and firmly took Kim's hand and pulled her up. She was still staring at Tom's cock. Finally, she broke her trance and came back to reality, "Yes, thank you for the cock, I mean drink we have go. Before Sally could say a thing, we were heading towards the door. A haft a block away we stopped to catch our breath. "Did you see the size of Tom's Cock?" Kim asked.

"Yes. How about Sally's tits?"

"Your right, those things are massive. That passion punch really packs a punch. I was starting to think about sucking Tom's cock.

"I know, I was thinking how it what be to slid my prick between sally's tits."

I am glad you got us out of there when you did. But I am still horny. Lets get back to the room, I need you in the worst way."

"We have 10 blocks to the hotel."

"I don't know if I can make it that long." We started walking at a quick pace, and made it 7 blocks.

"Tim, I can't wait any longer. Look over there we can do it there." Kim pointed to a dark spot mostly surrounded by bushes. She didn't wait for an answer, just took my hand and dragged me to the spot. Once in the dark she leaned forward over a fence rail, pulled the costume to the side, and said, "What are you waiting for."

I stepped behind her, lifted the front of my skirt up, looking down at the beautiful ass infront of me, I guided my throbbing prick into her hot wet hole.

"Oh, fuck, I have been waiting for this all night."

We both had pent up desirers so it didn't take long for us to cum.

With my softening prick still in Kim, I heard a noise and looked over to see an elderly woman holding a garbage, can looking at us. She didn't say a word she just stood there. "Kim, we have been caught twice tonight."

"What?" she looked back at me. I pointed to the woman standing only 10 feet away.

"Oh, my, God. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do this Infront of anyone. I was just so horny and needed relief." The woman smiled don't worry about it sweety, "I was young once to." We composed ourselves and apologized again, and left.

I didn't mention it but my wife's hobby is to travel. She researches the coolest places to go and the best deals. One Wednesday she called Me," You won't believe it I just got an email from the airline company offering a flight to New Orleans, $28.50 each way, and I also found a hotel for $150 a night. The only catch is we have to leave early Saturday morning and the flight comes back late Monday night; do you want to try it?"

"Sure, the boys are old enough to take care of themselves for a couple days let's do it." We packed what we needed in a couple of little backpacks, Saturday morning we drove to the airport and hopped on the flight. It was short and we arrived at 10 o'clock, found our transfer to the hotel and by 1030 we were in the middle of the French Quarter. We followed the directions through stinky roads to an alleyway, there nestled back off bourbon street stood a black man with a safari hat and wearing a doorman's uniform. He opened the door and welcomed us to the hotel. We walked through the main lobby and were dumbfounded; to find this 5-star elegant hotel. The receptionist wore 3-piece suits and bellman all were long tail tuxedos. We registered and went up to our room.

After we unpacked, we were trying to figure out what to do next. So, we just decided to go out on bourbon street to see what New Orleans was all about. We heard some music off in the distance and simply followed it. We spent the rest of the afternoon going from bar to bar listening to jazz music. One place the lead singer got her up on the stage playing the washboard.

Kim loves to meet people and get to know more about them. While we were in a little art gallery Kim started talking to the owner to find out more about where the local people went in the evenings, she told us about this little bar that had a pool in the back and indicated that some of the people lose all their ambitions and could get a little bit crazy. So, she took down the address and if we happen to be in the vicinity, we might take a look. We spent the rest of the day checking out the local activities, took the train out to the cemetery, and eventually going back to the room for a little rest and swim in the pool.

That evening, we started wandering to the North end of town, it was much quieter and had more of the local people. We stopped at a burlesque show, after 20 minutes founded it was not to our liking. After leaving there Kim turned to me, "We are very close to that place that the girl at the art gallery mentioned, do you want to try it?"

"Sure, why not." We walked about another 6 or7 blocks, and found a little building with a tall wall around the back. We could hear people talking and laughing and having fun over the wall. We walked up the front steps and through the door, there was a little bar area with another door on the back wall, that we assumed lead to the pool. We sat down, had a drink and watched people coming and going to the bathroom only wrapped in a towel. After the 1st drink Kim looked at me. "Since we've come this far." Then she stood up and headed for the back door, I followed her. The pool area was dimly lit, with only tiki torches and candles.

Once my eyes became adjusted to the darkness, I could start making out people. There was a mixture of ages ranging from early twenties to late fifties maybe sixties. Their clothing attire also ranged widely, from street clothes to bathing suits to underwear to naked. We found a small table off the edge of the pool and sat down. A young waitress dressed in a French maid's outfit appeared, and took our order. After she left, we started looking around, there was a few people dressed in street clothing, sitting at the table next to us having a drink. There were lots of people in the pool enjoying themselves, most of them naked. Off in the corner, a few couples were engaging in some fondling of each other. Our waitress returned with our drinks.

"What is this place?" Kim asked.

"Whatever you want it to be."

"Are there any rules?"

"Not really, but there is one rule that is strictly obeyed, make sure you pay me for the drinks. Other than that, there are no rules." The waitress then moved on to the next table.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to go take a dip in a pool, I'm hot."

"You sure are looking hot."

"Thank you, I feel hot." We both stood up, Kim removed her blouse and set it on the table, not wearing a bra her breasts we're now visible to all. Next, she slipped both thumbs into the waist of her skirt and slit it down past her knees, then letting it drop to the ground. Then she stepped out of them and bent over and picked it up, and put it on the table. When she bent over to pick up the skirt, this afforded me of you of her cleanly shaven vag. She looked back at me "Are you going to join me, or what?"

"Yes, I was just enjoying the show."

"Oh, you were, was it a good show?"

"It was the best," I said. Then I stripped out of my clothes, setting them next to Kim's. Then we picked up our drinks and walked hand-in-hand over to the steps to the pool, and got in. As we sipped on the drinks, we looked around at all the other people, most of whom were standing waste deep, some of the women were slumped down into the water to their neck. I suppose trying to keep their breasts somewhat covered. There was a dozen or so people sitting on the edge talking. Kim nudged me and motioned in the direction of one of the women on the edge with her legs spread fairly apart. She looked to be about our age. From our location we had an unobstructed view between her legs to her shaven cooter and puffy labia. Not wanting to be obvious I took a quick glance, then looked over to Kim. She was still staring at the woman. I was curious of what she was looking at, so, I looked back to the woman. She was staring back at Kim, obviously toying with her. She moved her hand down to her crotch and using 2 fingers spread her lips wide, giving Kim a real show. Kim unabashed kept staring and finally blew the woman a kiss. This was totally out of character for Kim and I was wondering where it was going. The woman hopped off the edge and waded over to us standing right in front of Kim. Staring directly into Kim's eyes. "Hello I'm Melanie."

"Hi I'm Kim and this is Tim." Melanie never looked over to me but kept staring into Kim's eyes. The 2 started talking never acknowledging that I was there. I figured it would be a good time to get another drink, but I didn't want to lose track of Kim. It took me a little bit of time, but I finally found the waitress and ordered two more drinks.

By the time I've gotten them, I look back to where Kim and Melanie were standing, they were no longer there. I looked over the pool, to see if they were still in it, but couldn't find ether. Next, I started looking around at the tables, but still couldn't see them. Our clothes where still at our table so I knew she hadn't left. There was a dark area with lounge chairs behind the tables. I walked over to see if Kim might be there. There were 6 couples scattered amongst the chairs. 3 of the couples were men and women, the other three were both women. It was too dark for me to tell if Kim was amongst any of them. So, I walked up to the closest couple, a man and woman. The woman was blonde so that ruled them out. The next were 2 women, a redhead and a blonde. Next, 2 more women, a blonde and brunette. I could see the face of the brunette, definitely not Kim. The fourth couples were a black man and woman. Obviously not Kim, so I moved on to the 5th couple. 2 women both brunette, one with her face buried into the other's crotch. The other had her hair covering her face but I knew it wasn't Kim. I was sure the woman eating the second woman wasn't Kim. She never showed any interest in bisexuality. The last couple were 2 blondes, man and woman.

I was beginning to be concerned of where she was. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the inside bar. She wasn't there either. I decided to look again, no in the pool, no at the tables. The only place left was the lounge chairs. I already had definitely ruled out 5 of the 6 couples, I walked back to the 5th couple to take a closer look. I saw a mark I recognized on the back of the woman chowing down on the other's pussy. I stood there and thought to myself, no, that can't be Kim. I looked again, trying to see her face, but she had it so deep into the other woman's crotch all I could see is her ears.

That's when my heart sunk. There, between some woman's legs, were the diamond earrings I had given her for our anniversary. I sat down in the chair next to them trying to figure out how we got to this point. The woman sitting, I assumed was Melanie. She started thrashing her head back and forth as her orgasm hit her, grabbing Kim's head and forced it deep into her pussy. Kim gasping for air forced her way out from between Melanie's legs. With lust in her eye's Kim looked up to Melanie, and smiled. Melanie motion to Kim to look over to the side. She did, that's when she realized I net to her. The smile fell from her cum drenched face, and was replaced by one of uncertainty. I was uncertain also, yes, the thought of having a three way with another woman have crossed my mind.

That was just a fantasy, but now I was looking right at it. The expression on Kim's face was changing to guilt, I had to do something fast before I ruined this experience for her. I reached out and wiped some of Melanie's cum off her face with my fingers, then brought them to my mouth and licked them. Kim's mood changed back to lust. She leaned over to me and passionately kissed me. I'm so sorry, we got caught up in the lust of the moment. "I hope you don't mind that I started without you."

"Now that I know your safe, I'm fine."

Melanie leaned in and kissed Kim, then she kissed me. Looking at Kim, "You two have a very special relationship. I don't want to be the one to damage it." She began to get up, Kim quickly looked over to me to do something, to stop Melanie. I took hold of her hand and placed it on Kim's breasts. Both women looked into my face, smiled and turned to each other. Melanie motioned Kim to exchange places. Kim sat back into the lounge chair. Melanie took hold of Kim's, legs, and raised them so she could crawl between them, then resting them on her shoulders. Kim was spread wide open. She looked into Melanie's eyes with excitement and anticipation of what was to come. She turned to me for a final approval. Smiling I nodded yes. Kim's smile widened, then turned back to her new lover and nodded for her to start her attack on her pussy. Melanie wasted no time and dove in.

My mind was still spinning with the current events, but I love my wife and trusted her. If this experience is what she wants. I want her to have it. Having come to terms with my emotions, it was time to enjoy myself. I have forgotten where we were, I looked around to find we had drawn a few spectators of both genders, surprisingly more women than men. Some of the women gave me the thumbs up approval. I turn my attention back to watching them. My prick was so hard, I began to stroke it, as Melanie was eating the pussy of the woman I love. The crowd had moved in closer to get a better view. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a naked middle-aged woman standing next to me. She looked down to me and in a soft voice she said. "I can help with that." As she put her hand over mine.

Smiling back, "Thank you for your offer, but I am faithful to me wife." Kim saw my predicament and grabbed my cock, and pulled me into her mouth. I reached down to fondle her breasts, and pinch her nipples. Melanie was doing such a great job on Kim's clit, that she couldn't concentrate on my dick. As the first wave of her orgasm took control of her body. Kim lifted her legs toward her chest, arched her back and head forward. Along with grabbing Melanie's head forcing it into her snatch. Kim screamed as the orgasm hit its peaked.

The crowd started to applaud. Kim's face blushed and with a force smile she said thank you. The crowd must have figured the show was over and dispersed. Kim and Melanie laid next to each other to rest and I sat next to them. Melanie leaned over and whispered into Kim's ear, Kim nodded and said "You're welcome to." I was curious about what they were talking about, until Melanie sat next to me. Kim sat up. Tim, you have been so understanding tonight. I have had a fantasy of being with another woman for a long time. I was afraid you would think less of me so I never told you about it. I didn't intend to ever pursue it, but tonight just seemed right. For your understanding you deserve a reward. Melanie has asked if she could take care of your hard on.

Melanie placed her hand between my legs and gave me a little squeeze. I looked back to Kim, she smiled and nodded. "It's up to you honey." If what happened earlier wasn't weird, now my wife wants me to screw a total stranger in front of her. I felt I needed to be faithful and was about to tell them thanks but no thanks. When I heard someone say "YES." Shocked, I realized it was me that said it.

Melanie wasted no time, she pushed me backwards on the lounge chair, leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head then down the sides to my inflamed balls. Taking one then the other gently in her mouth and sucking them. She continued this treatment until I was about to blow my load all over her face. Sensing I was close to cumming, Melanie stood up and looked me in the eye, wagging her finger sideways said. " Not yet."

She turned facing away from me and towards Kim, straddled my legs, lean forward spreading her butt cheeks. She inserted 2 fingers into her wet pussy, scooping out some of woman cream, and spreading over her brown hole and sliding a finger inside.

"Oh, that's good." Looking back. "Are you ready for this?"

I just nodded.

I looked over at Kim, she had moved her chair next to us and was intently watching.

Melanie lowered herself, until the head of my prick was touching her rectum. She looked back again, then lower herself a little, pressing her sphincter against my prick. She raised up, then lower herself a little more again, putting more pressure on her sphincter. The muscle slowly gave way and my prick entered her ass. "Oh shit, that hurts so good."

She repeated the motion, this time lowering herself a little more. My prick slipped deeper.

"Oh god, that hurts more but it's so good."

I looked over to my wife, she was leaning back, her knees pulled to her chest, and pushing a finger against her rectum.

Melanie again raised herself, then lower further. My cock was now half way up her ass.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good."

"Oh, my, god that's what I need."

Her ass was so tight and my cock had been hard all night, I was worried I was going to cum right there and then.

Melanie started a slow rhythm of up and down, each time taking more of my hard shaft deeper, till she had the full length inside her ass.

From where Kim was sitting, I heard, "Shit, it does hurt so good.

I looked over to Kim, she now had two fingers in her ass too, and was rubbing her swollen clit with her thumb. Melanie too was watching Kim.

Melanie sank on my shaft and started gyrating her hips.

I reached around her waist to play with her pussy, but found someone else's hand already there. I looked over to see Kim, sitting on the edge of her chair. One hand 3 fingers deep in her ass, and the other 3 fingers deep in Melanie's cunt.

Melanie started to contract her kegel muscles, milking my cock.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum." I said.

"Oh, me too," Melanie said also.

"Me too," Kim announced.

Melanie raised her hips high enough that my prick came out of her ass, then dropped back down on my cock, slapping her ass against my balls.