All Comments on 'Forever My Love Ch. 09'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vanalas this was your best part yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what a chapter indeed! and this is only half of the full climax. so many turn outs of events. good job vanalas! but you kept your readers hanging ang hungry for more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Finally some good nice! Maybe now Elena and Jim will get their punishment and Ben will get his happy ending! I got tired of the bag Guys winning and Ben losing!

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvell3 months ago

Vanalas I thought chapter 8 was intriguing well, chapter 9 was absolutely grand! A twist on Elena, beautiful. I can't wait for the finale

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

You have finally put a lot of the pieces of this puzzle together and started tying up some of the loose ends. We now know that Ben is pregnant with his and David's second child, Jim is far crazier than originally imagined, and it turns out he's not Jerome's real son and also that Elena is even more devious than she originally seemed. I'm also fairly positive that Michael will turn out to be Ben and David's first child that Claudia bribed the doctor to lie about. What we still don't know however is why Claudia always takes Jim's side over that of her own children and why she doesn't see him as the danger he presents to her family. As we await the "grand finale", hopefully it won't be months in coming, can we dare hope for a true HEA ending with not only Davvid and Ben together, but also with Jim and Elena going to prison for attempted murder and Claudia being found for her deception. I originally planned not to comment until the end of this story, but this chapter was just too good not to!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter. WOW

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

next chapter please vanalas...it is so hard to wait...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES