All Comments on 'Forever Yours'

by wildirsh1215

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Good start, more please and maybe with some back story of how they got to where they are and where this is going next. All the way I hope.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

You had a fantastic beginning, but when you moved into the anal stuff, it felt like the story shifted away from love and affection into raw sex for the sake of sex. It was like the anal was the sole point of the story all along. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad for a first timer, hell of a lot better than my ongoing attemps.

Wellcome, I hope yoy continue to entertain us.

A little bit lacking in background of the characters. But still kudu's on language, spelling, tenses etc, etc.

A simple stroke story maybe? Sibling love should be deep and pure... In my opinion it should be more tender, so not to cause any self-doubt or 'you are using my closeness' sentiments.

As the ScottishTexan commented. Sentiments reflected the same from my end. I have never experienced or heard of anal without lube and more lube and more lube.

Well, what do I know? Sweet fanny f@$k all? Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a beautiful start, but they need to make love like lovers do, he will slowly fuck his sisters perfect pussy and fill her womb with his cum, they will be one forever! 4 stars.

Robinius1Robinius111 months ago

Not fond of anal, but your story is very good. And hot, did I mention hot? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Anal ruined everything you had going at the start. If anal is your thing then think about writing in that category and leave the bro/sis stuff alone? 2/5

WanderingAndLostWanderingAndLost11 months ago

I cannot wait to learn more about these two, and about you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildirsh1215@wildirsh1215
I have always loved writing erotic fiction. I posted to this site back in the early 2000's and you can find my older stories at irishrose1215. I write mainly in two categories: incest and BDSM (dom/sub). I switch between them as ideas rise. I also love hearing from the rea...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES