Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn smirked and turned to look at Senguine. "Per our deal from earlier this evening... We have three promised vassals. Talk."

Senguine chuckled. "You only learned of your demonhood hours ago, and you already excel at manipulation." She glanced around. "I believe this conversation should be private." She looked down to her watch. "It appears the shooter is gone."

"The three of you stay here. I will return when we're finished. None of you are going home tonight, understood?"

They nodded, and Senguine gestured to the door. "Shall we?"

Quinn and Jared followed her out the door. To his surprise, the pain in his leg was entirely doable. He limped slightly, but he didn't need any help to get down the stairs. While he was sure Ria did most of the work, he hoped his newfound strength was helping.

Senguine led them through to the dining room, where she retrieved some wine from a drawer. After grabbing a glass, she sat down across from them. She offered some, but they declined. Shrugging, she poured herself a glass. After a single sip, she spoke. "Very well, ask your questions."

"I thought you said you'd tell us everything."

She took another sip. "I will. But first, your questions."

Quinn took a deep breath. "Nasha. Is she a demon or not?"

"She's a demon."

"What kind?"

Miss Senguine merely smiled. "I don't know -- honestly. I was commissioned by her mother to place her in a new home. I had a few children I was already dealing with, you among them, so I put you in the same town."

Quinn nodded. "You said something about Ria not understanding being a vassal. What did you mean?"

Her smile faded. "Her bloodline is known for sentimental attachment. I'll have you know, as a vassal, she may fall in love. And you cannot satisfy her." She gave Jared a pointed look. "It's bound for ruin."

Quinn bit her lip. "I see. What's my bloodline?"

"My my, jumping to the big questions now, aren't we?"

"Answer me."

"Fine." She set down the wine glass. "You are of the same bloodline as Ria, the engora bloodline."

Jared coughed. "She's a succubus?"

Senguine frowned. "That's a rather crass term, but yes. You're a succubus."

Quinn's eyes raced, trying to keep up with her thoughts. "What are the odds... But it makes sense. Are engora common, then?"

Senguine shook her head. "No. They are uniquely female and pass down from mother to daughter. The only other Engora other than you two was my sister, Ria's mother."

Quinn blinked. "Me and Ria are sisters?"

Senguine rolled her eyes. "No, child. You're my daughter."

Quinn froze. Jared shook his head slowly. "Um... what?"

Senguine raised her eyebrows. "Now we're getting to the good stuff." She took another sip of wine.

Quinn jumped to her feet and slammed her hands on the table. "You're my mother?!"

"What did you expect? Honestly, dear."

Jared groaned. "This cannot be happening."

Senguine nodded. "Oh, yes. Imagine my surprise when you happen to walk in with her as your vassal. You can see my confusion, I hope."

That certainly made a lot of sense. Still, they looked nothing alike! Jared buried his face into his hands. "I- I don't know what to say."

"Oh, we're just getting started." She crossed her legs and reclined in her chair. "You were born Quinn Olivia Scott, an Engora." She smiled. "Unfortunately, your father and I were having difficulties, and he wanted you to grow up separately from me."

Quinn slowly shook her head as Senguine continued. "But I kept in touch, I watched you grow. Once you blossomed into puberty, I thought I'd allow you some privacy around the home, in case you wanted to bring home a boy." She took another sip. "In a twist of fate, instead a boy brings you into my home. Truly ironic."

Jared took Quinn's hand and gave her a squeeze. This was crazy enough for him, but for her? He could hardly imagine.

She took a deep breath. "You said there was more?"

Senguine shrugged. "Are you sure you want to hear all of this? I'll happily hold off for a little while if you desire some time to process-"

"Just tell me. I can process later."

"Suit yourself." Senguine refilled her glass. "You're a twin."

Quinn clenched her jaw. "What happened to her? Is she out there?"

Senguine chuckled. "Oh yes, and doing very well. In fact, you already know them."

Quinn frowned. "Not Nasha... Zoe?"

"I have no idea who that is."

"We're fraternal twins, I take it."

"Yes."

Quinn looked up, thinking. Her head snapped back down. "Don't tell me... Ashley?"

Jared squeezed his eyes shut. It made sense. If anyone at that school was going to be a succubus, it was Ashley.

"Ah, Ashley. I'm afraid she's perfectly mortal, actually. And also not your sister."

Quinn was puzzled. "Then who is it?"

Senguine swished her wine around. "First of all, they aren't a succubus. Your bloodline is determined by your same-sex parent."

Quinn frowned. "I have a brother?"

"Yes." Senguine tilted her head. "In fact..."

"You're sitting right next to him." She looked to Jared. "Dear boy..."

"Quinn's your twin sister."

And the cat's out of the bag! For those of you wondering why this story has been tagged incest, now you know! Most of you probably guessed it already though :/

Alright, you guys win. They're going to go with an "in-between" option. Threw off my plans, but it'll happen.

The main question is: Who do you want to see first? Please comment below!