Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed down into the cushions where she lay, pulling her cuffs out to the sides as Yvonne began licking Lucie's nipples.

During her efforts to refuse any sexual stimulation, she asked, "Why are you doing this to me?"

The question came out of Lucie's mouth in conjunction with an accidental moan, confirming to Yvonne that things were going to plan.

"That's it sweet pea." Yvonne whispered. "Just relax and let your body give in to my way of life."

"NO!" Lucie moaned again, only this time slightly louder than before.

"Your submission to me will soon be beyond your control if you don't do something about it quickly." Yvonne warned her as she gently tickled her fingernails down over Lucie's stomach to join her other hand working the stick inside her.

"I'm not." Was all Lucie could manage with her current breath. "Like you." She continued with a second quick and shallow breath.

Yvonne smiled.

"One last try at rejecting me." She offered, pulling the honey dipper completely out of her, only to then torturously rub the smooth varnished oil soaked grooves up and down over her clitoris.

Lucie raised her hips, tilted her head back and with her eyes closed she took in a long hard breath through her nose.

"Oops darling." "You're too far gone I can tell."

Now holding her breath, she made a high pitched "Mmmm" sound with her mouth closed, trying to hide it from Yvonne.

"There's nothing you can do now to prevent it Sweet Pea, you may as well just enjoy the feeling of this transition into your new life."

Lucie tensed up, pushing herself against the honey stick which agitated her clitoris and let out an uncontrollable cry of anguish to the sound of "Agghhhh."

"There you go sweetie." Yvonne said, still expertly working on Lucie to prolong her shouting and screaming for as long as possible so there could be no onward attempt at denial of what had just happened.

Betrayed by her own body, Lucie flopped herself back down onto the pillows, followed by Yvonne's fingers.

"Stop it." She shouted. "I don't want this!"

"I'm afraid it's too late my little kitten." Yvonne said, removing the honey dipper.

She leaned over Lucie's head to speak.

"You've just sold your sole to me. The devil." "And I'm keeping you."

"You're all mine now sweetie."

Moments later Yvonne passed Lucie a packet of baby wipes so that she could reach down from behind her with one hand, between her legs and try to clean the tingling oil from inside her.

Yvonne left Lucie alone whilst she went back up on deck to start the engine and continue their trip around the northern coast of Australia.

Yvonne's intentions were never to take Lucie to Indonesia, it had all been a huge mind game after seeing Lucie's reaction to the navigation device being still set to its previous destination.

A satellite message had arrived and automatically displayed itself on the navigation screen.

It read,

'Hello this is Martin Fletcher, Dougie's lawyer. He has been kept in custody for twenty four hours and should be released in the morning. He has asked me to tell you to take extra special care of Lucie as she is very precious to him and to tell her that he'll make it up to her when he see's her tomorrow.'

'Oh shit.' Yvonne thought. She would have to head back to meet her brother first thing in the morning, meaning she only had one night with Lucie, her new play toy.

Back below deck Yvonne dressed lucie again in her jean shorts and boots. She put the shirt over her shoulders and tied the sleeves in a knot in front of her chest to keep it from falling off. She then took up the slack at the bottom of the shirt and tied both sides together in a double knot in front of her stomach, covering her belly chain but leaving a narrow line of bare flesh on display around her waist, below the tied off shirt.

It would soon be dark and Yvonne didn't want to go too far away from where they needed to be in the morning so she headed back towards Darwin and dropped the anchor as soon as she caught sight of land in the distance.

Back below deck again Yvonne began cooking for them both, all the time upholding her act of dominance over Lucie with the threat of a new life as her sex slave.

After feeding herself and Lucie, Yvonne tidied away and allowed Lucie to use the bathroom before laying her on the bed for the night.

"I'm going to give you another chance at freedom in the morning." Yvonne told her. "If you can resist me then I'll let you go but if you can't then I'm going to spread your legs and tie them to the corners of this bed for the whole day so that I can play with you whenever I want to." "Won't that be fun?"

Lucie said nothing but lay there in shock, thinking of how she would be able to control her body's reactions to her experienced tormentor.

Yvonne removed Lucie's boots but left her clothes on and covered the both of them to stay warm through the night.

The sea air had taken its toll on Yvonne and it didn't seem long before seagulls squawking outside awoke her from her sleep the next morning.

"Morning sweet pea." Yvonne said.

She undressed, used the toilet and cleaned herself with a wet wipe, then much to Lucie's disgust, she climbed back on the bed and knelt with her knees ether side of Lucie's face.

"You know what to do." She ordered then lowered herself down onto Lucie's face for some early morning gratification.

Again Lucie found this disgusting and Yvonne's orgasmic moaning couldn't come quick enough.

When it was all over, Yvonne helped Lucie wash her face and clean her teeth.

After eating, Yvonne took Lucie out on deck and fired up the boat's engines.

"Ahhhhhh." Yvonne sighed. "Good old Selaru. Only five miles to go." She teased, pointing to the Australian coastline in front of them.

"But you said that you were going to keep me for yourself?" Lucie queried.

"That depends on your." She stopped what she was saying when she noticed another sat message on the screen.

This time it read,

'I'm out. I'll meet you guys by the dock in the usual place. I hope you're looking after my baby. Tell her I'm sorry and that I'll see her soon.'

"I've got a message here from my brother." Yvonne said.

"What does it say?" Lucie asked with a look of delight on her face.

Yvonne couldn't help herself.

"It says that he's been jailed for five years and he want's me to take care of you until he gets out." She lied.

"WHAT! FIVE YEARS?" Lucie screeched and ran to look at the screen.

Standing next to her she desperately scanned the message for any of the words that Yvonne had just said.

Yvonne watched Lucie's face change when she read the truth and that Dougie was waiting for them in Australia. She looked up, allowing Yvonne the chance to plant what was to be her final a kiss on Lucie's lips, then smile at her.

"He's a very lucky man." She said.

"I don't understand?" Lucie asked.

"I've only been fucking with you. He's waiting for us over there." She confessed, pointing to the Australian coast in front of them.

Lucie felt relieved and elated that they were nowhere near Selaru, she wasn't going to spend the next five years being Dougie's lesbian sisters sex slave and that she would soon be back in the hands of the man she had become so attracted to.

"Look after him." Yvonne said.

"Look after who?" Lucie questioned.

"My little brother." She replied. "I've watched him grow up and I know how he works." Like all men, his brain is in his balls and a beautiful girl like you will be able to have him eating from the palm of your hand in no time."

Yvonne looked at lucie and touched one of her cuffs at her side.

"Especially if you let him put chains on you like this. He's really into all that shit you know." Yvonne continued. "I'm surprised he hasn't asked you to marry him yet."

Lucie stood in silence, listening again and again to Yvonne's wonderful melody of words ringing around the inside of her head, not believing what she had just heard.

"Married?" Lucie asked, hoping to draw more information about Dougie's preferences and wants.

"Well, you will know you've got him hooked when he asks you to move in with him."

'Shit.' Lucie though. 'That has already happened.'

Yvonne anchored the boat off shore and helped Lucie climb into the dingy, taking the cash filled 'kitty' paint tin with her to give back to her brother.

Lucie had no feelings whatsoever for Yvonne when she caught sight of her lover boy holding his arms open to greet her. He helped her out of the dingy and carried her onto the firm concrete surface where he kissed her and held her tight.

He then pulled out the padlock key and tried to release lucie's handcuffs and the belly chain from behind her back.

"You're wasting your time baby, she's put glue in the locks." Lucie told him.

Yvonne approached them both and Dougie turned his attention to her, not yet registering what Lucie had just said about the resin filled locks.

"Sis. I can't thank you enough for this." He told her. "You're an absolute life saver."

Lucie couldn't believe her ears.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Lucie said. "Get that evil bitch away from me!"

"What's going on here?" Dougie asked. "Has she hurt you again?"

"I wouldn't use the word hurt. Would you?" Yvonne replied directing her response to Lucie who stood at her brother's side. "I may have played a few mind games but we had fun. Didn't we?"

"Fuck you!" Lucie said.

"What's she done to you?" Dougie asked.

Lucie paused for a moment, considering the embarrassing consequences of admitting to her sexual encounters with his sister, especially if Yvonne told Dougie how Lucie's body had betrayed her and enjoyed the experience.

"Nothing." Lucie replied. "She never touched me." "I just don't like her."

"Come on." Dougie announced. "Let's get you home."

He gave his sister some of the money from the tin and parted company, taking Lucie in his truck and leaving Yvonne to drive herself home.

On the journey home Lucie quizzed Dougie all about the arrest and what would be happening next. He explained how he will have to close the fake window cleaning business and lay low for a year or two.

When they pulled up outside his house, he guided her towards the garage.

"Let's get these cuffs off you first." He said.

He then opened the garage door and beckoned Lucie inside.

This was music to Lucie's ears and she leapt at the chance of freedom after the treatment she had just endured at the hands of his sister.

Dougie picked up the saw and shuffled her backwards towards the workbench so he could rest the cuff on the wooden surface and cut the resin filled lock open.

"Are you forfeiting?" she asked.

"Yesterday scared the shit out of me." He told her. "I can't put you through anymore of this."

Lucie twisted her body out of the way and stood in front of him.

"Does this mean that I win the forty grand?" she said with a smile on her face.

"I suppose so." He replied. "Come on, let me cut you free."

By gesturing with his hand, he beckoned her back over to the workbench.

She stood her ground and refused to move towards him.

"Wait." She said. "If you have to close your business then I have no sponsor to keep me here in Australia right?"

"Don't worry baby, I'll find us a way of keeping you here."

She smiled at his lack of direction and uncertainty, confident that she had the answer to both their problems.

"You're a gambling man aren't you?" she asked. "Do you want a chance to double your money?"

He frowned in confusion and said nothing.

"I could help you." She explained. "You could come back to England with me or failing that I have contacts in the modelling industry in the Netherlands. That's a country where your trade is actually legal." "We could both go there."

Dougie simply shrugged the idea off, turning away, reacting only with the sound of 'ffffff' as he faced the garage wall.

The two of them remained silent for a few moments until Dougie eventually broke the standoff by laughing in a display of disbelief.

Lucie held on to his eye and approached him with a serious look on her face. She kissed him without speaking, pushing her chest against him, causing him to move back against the bench where he rested the saw and put his arms around her shoulders.

"I'm serious." She told him. "I can make this work."

"Why would I want to move to Europe?" he asked.

"I'll endure the rest of my time like this." She explained, spinning the belly chain and her cuffs to one side, emphasizing her offer. "If you consider it."

He removed his arms from around her and turned away, looking down at the concrete floor, deep in thought about the realistic solution to his dilemma.

"How does that double my money?" he asked, not really interested in the financial side but simply pointing out her obvious mistake.

"You would have me." She replied, taking a chance on him liking the idea. "I know what turns you on and I know that you won't be able to resist me whilst ever I'm chained up like this." "I have had nothing but extra special orgasms this week since you asked me to wear these cuffs and my body keeps proving to me that I like it."

In his mind it seemed like an offer he couldn't refuse. His masculine nature had taken over and his brain could now only think through his balls.

Lucie smiled to herself with a little joy of success when she noticed him adjusting his trousers, trying to hide his growing arousal. The thought of her offer of being chained like this with her hands behind her back for the next twenty six days had clearly hit him in his most vulnerable spot.

She approached him and stood face to face.

"If you want me that is." She said, now controlling all of his attention.

She knew that if she continued to play his game by wearing the chains and allowing him to think he was in charge of the situation, she would be able to easily manipulate Dougie without him realising. Lucie knew she held the upper hand, ironically by giving up the use of her hands.

"Tempting." Was all he replied, trying to keep his cool. "Europe is an option I suppose." "I'll still have to extend your VISA before closing the company."

She wanted so much for him to say yes and let her take this handsome classy guy back home with her, so she began to try harder.

"Let me tempt you another way." she said. "I like you. A lot." "And who knows, I might even..." She paused, unable to finish her sentence by saying the words 'Let you know that I'm in love with you'.

She looked down and then back up at him.

"You know. I might even let you..." She still couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence and use the 'love' word.

"Might even what? He asked. "You might even let me lock you in a cage. Were you going to say?"

The look on her face spoke volumes.

This was a special moment for her where she wanted to tell him that she loved him and he'd just ruined it. She turned and walked across the concrete floor away from him, shaking her head as she did.

He pushed himself away from the bench and chased her. "I'm sorry. "I don't know why I said that." "I thought you were just being too nervous about suggesting something and so I was only joking. I'm sorry."

He touched her shoulder, coaxing her to stop and turn around.

"It's all about your fantasy isn't it? Don't you like me for who I am?" She asked.

"Yes baby, I love you to pieces. I'm sorry. I don't know why I even said that. I'm sorry." He pleaded.

She casually stared at him, secretly overjoyed with the outcome of her actions and outburst.

"Let's go inside. Where you can prove it to me." She teased, smiling into his apologetic gaze.

He escorted Lucie into his bedroom where he apologised again. "I'm really sorry." "I like you a lot and I want this to work."

She felt the same but didn't want to show herself as being an easy catch so she decided to call the shots. "Lay on the bed and take your clothes off!" she demanded.

Still wanting to make it up to her he played the good boy and did exactly as she requested by stripping naked.

"Now lie back and put your hands behind your head." She told him.

Lucie then walked over to the bed and lay on her side in the middle of it.

"If me and you are going to be an item them I had better have a taste of the goods first don't you think." She said hovering her head over his groin area, looking up towards his un-expecting wide eyes.

"I have a challenge for you." She told him watching his cock grow in size. "You have to keep your hands behind your head and let me do all the work. Ok?" "No touching me. Got it?"

His cock now fully erect, Lucie leaned down and began by licking it.

"No problem." He replied not quite believing she would go through with this.

Even with her hands cuffed to the belly chain behind her back, she still managed to do him proud by taking the full length in and out of her mouth, sucking and licking as he groaned with enjoyment.

He politely warned her of his approaching ejaculation but she'd already realised.

She held his warm cum in her mouth until he'd stopped heavy breathing and she could feel no more shots firing into her mouth. She then coughed and had to release his seed out onto his stomach so that she could catch her breath properly.

"Sorry." She told him "I didn't mean to do that."

"Baby don't worry, that was beautiful." Dougie replied. He reached for his shirt and held it at her mouth so that she could wipe her lips then wiped himself clean before throwing it on the floor to deal with later.

She lay back on her side again and watched his now redundant cock slowly reduce in size as the blood drained back into his body.

She looked up and smiled at him. "It looks like this little fella is out of action for a while."

Curious about the thoughts in his mind, in a semi-joking manner she questioned him about his earlier comment in the garage. "So Tell me. What kind of cage did you have in mind?"

"I don't want to put you in any cage. I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry."

Knowing she'd hit a nerve and that she had him on the ropes with this conversation, she continued. "Was it a bird cage hanging from the roof? With me singing to you so that you'll feed me through the bars?" she joked, playing on his embarrassment.

"Can we forget the cage thing please I didn't mean it."

She smiled and continued to revel in his regret, knowing that he felt guilty about ruining her thoughtful caring moment in the garage.

"Or was it a bedroom cage or even a basement cage where my arms are chained high up against the wall all day so that I can't touch myself and I have to spend all day waiting for you so that I can finally be relieved of my sexual frustration?" She smiled again trying to shame him further for ever suggesting such a thing.

As she spoke he let his mind drift away and wonder about the imaginary scenario. He had a picture building up in his head of Lucie chained up in a cell all day awaiting his release, desperate for sex. His heart pounded in his chest and the look on his face turned from a loving stare to one of amazement and lust.

She noticed the change in his eyes as she shifted on her shoulder for comfort, casually glancing down the bed at the same time.

"OH MY GOD. NO." she said out loud, seeing his huge erection pointing right at her then looking up to see a devilish grin appear on his face.

"What's Wrong Baby?" He asked, now smiling. "Don't be scared." "It's perfectly natural."

"What part of what I just said did this to you?" She asked in a serious tone. "Was it the bird cage or the other cage part?" she stared back at his cock in disbelief. "I didn't mean it. I was joking."

"It was the latter part of your ramblings where you said about being chained up and deprived of sex until I released you from your frustration."

1...67891011