Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swivelled the collar around so that the chain hung down behind her then wrapped the free end of the chain around her waist, forming the loop of a belly chain, joining it at the back.

Thinking he was playing around, she breathed in and giggled when the cold chain touched her skin.

He then threaded the hasp of the padlock through the first and last links of the chain going around her waist, then through the middle link of her handcuff chain, locking the setup together in the small of her back.

"Hang on a minute." She exclaimed, hearing the lock snap shut, straining to look behind her.

"I can't have you breaking the rules so soon." He told her.

"But I can't do anything at all with my hands like this." She pointed out, spinning the belly chain and her cuffs around to one side.

He stepped away with the key in his hand and looked towards his topless semi naked captive sitting on the edge of the bed pulling at her chains, exploring how severely restricted the use of her hands had now become.

"Come on." She said looking at his rising erection. "This isn't funny."

He grabbed his clothes and began dressing himself as she continued twisting the belly chain and cuffs around her from left to right.

"You're not seriously going to leave me like this are you?" she asked.

He stood over her and cupped the bottom of one of her naked tits with his hand. With his other hand he gently lay her backwards onto the chain running down her spine from the collar to the lock in the middle of her handcuffs.

Her hands now touched the mattress ether side of her waist but she had to lift up slightly to adjust the position of the padlock so that it lay flat between her back and the bed.

He rubbed his hand along the tanned skin of her leg from her knee to the start of her shorts and then massaged his fingers into her crotch, kissing her from the side of the bed where he lay next to her.

"I won't be long." He said. "Any sign of trouble and you know where the panic room is."

"You'd better bring me a nice surprise back to make up for this." She bargained.

Lucie stood up from the bed and walked around the bedroom at the same time as Dougie finished getting dressed.

Before leaving he kissed her passionately on the lips and pulled her arse towards him with both hands so that she could feel what she would be getting when he returned.

Lucie watched him drive away along the dusty track and sighed as she looked around her for the TV remote controller.

Wandering around the house she looked at the rest of her clothes and realised it would be impossible to dress herself any further, so decided to stay semi naked until he returned.

Dougie thought he only had a quick job to do at his window cleaning office but this wouldn't turn out to be the case.

As soon as he had sat down in his office chair the police turned up in three cars and began banging on the door demanding access to the premises.

Trying to keep his cool as though nothing illegal had ever happened in the history of his fake cover story company, he politely answered the door in the hope of a calm interaction with the police officers outside.

Not a chance.

Immediately after opening the door he found himself on the floor wearing handcuffs amongst a frenzy of shouting and pushing by the police.

Back at the station the most urgent matter on his mind was the girl in his house all chained up which if found by the police would earn him immediate jail time. He knew his rights but when it came to his phone call, he didn't have Lucie's telephone number and ringing his own house would guide the police straight to her.

He had an idea that just might work.

Yvonne looked at the unrecognised number trying to contact her. Considering letting it go to voicemail, she decided to answer it instead.

"Sis, it's me Doug." The voice said.

"Doug?" she replied.

"Yes. It's me." He told her in a hurried voice.

"So you're talking to me now are you?" she asked having not heard or seen anything from him since the day he found her in his panic room abusing Lucie.

"Listen sis, I'm in a bit of trouble. Nothing that I can't sort out but I've been arrested and it looks like their going to keep me here for questioning." He quickly explained, not giving any details over the phone as he knew it would be monitored and used against him if he said anything incriminating.

"Arrested?" she asked, knowing very well how corrupt he was. "What the hell for?"

"It's just a misunderstanding." He told her. "But I need you to do me a favour."

"Go on." She told him.

"This is my only phone call and I can't say too much." He continued, being very cautious about not to give away any information, he chose his words carefully. "I need you to continue with what you were doing when we last saw each other." "You can remember that can't you?"

"Well yes I remember but?" she tried asking but he cut her off.

"After that, if you can find kitty, I need you both to take Little Bertha out for a walk and then look after her. As soon as possible please, just until I get out of here." He explained, making it sound like he was asking his sister to look after his cat and dog for him.

She obviously knew what she was doing and where she was when she last saw Dougie. She knew that the name of his boat was Little Bertha and that he didn't own a dog or cat. Kitty had always been their family's description of a stash of money so she deduced that he wanted her to take the cash from his safe and hide Lucie out on his boat as soon as possible before the police storm his house and find her.

"I get what you're saying." She told him. "But why?"

"I have to go sis." He said brining the call to a close.

"Ok." She told him just before the line went dead.

Oh my god. She thought. This all happened two months ago, surely Lucie can't still be at his house after all this time.

Whatever the case, she needed to get there fast and do as he asked her to, knowing his business and how serious this situation must be for him to ring her and not one of his other heavy guys.

Oblivious to any of this, Lucie sat dressed only in shorts and chains, watching crap TV, thinking about her forty thousand dollar incentive to go through with this challenge and wondering what surprise Dougie would be bringing back for her.

Through the window in the distance after two and a half hours, she could see the dust trail behind his pickup.

Initially excited as she recognised the approaching blue truck in the distance, she stood and walked into the kitchen to make it look like she'd not been panting in the window, longing for Dougie to come home, like a puppy awaiting its owners return.

Casually she returned to the front window and glanced out, looking to greet Dougie as he climbed from his pickup truck.

Her heart stopped when she realised that she'd mistakenly recognised Yvonne's light blue pickup, instead of Dougie's similar grey truck and the dreaded evil sister had the driver's door open already.

Lucie ran as fast as she could without being able to hold onto walls or swing her arms for balance, firstly into the kitchen but then realised that the layout had nowhere for her to hide so she darted towards the bedroom.

Remembering Dougie's words about the panic room, she diverted and headed up the corridor towards the main front door, where the disguised wall panel would lead her down into safe hiding.

Yvonne's image could be made out through the front doors glass as Lucie frantically clawed at the wall behind her, pulling on the disguised door, trying to open it.

Lucie could hear the key turning in the outside lock, just in time for her to pull the panic room door closed quietly behind her, sending the stone staircase into complete darkness.

Slowly she felt her way down the steps but fumbled her way back up again to feel for the light switch as the task of navigating her route down by feedback from the soles of her bare feet alone would take too long.

In her panic-stricken hasty attempt to hide herself she'd made two catastrophic mistakes.

The first one was hiding in the panic room because this was the last place Yvonne had seen her and therefore an obvious place to look.

The second mistake was not locking the panic room door behind her!

As Lucie reached the top step again to begin feeling for a light switch, a horrifying widening crack of light appeared in the doorway with the frightening silhouetted image of the most dreaded woman right now in Lucie's world.

"Hello Sweet Cheeks." The Australian woman's voice bellowed. "Remember me?" she asked with a look of delightfulness on her face after finding Lucie.

The light flicked on to reveal Yvonne her wearing a pair of black, bum lifting yoga pants with a shapely stitching design which highlighted the muscles and curves from her calves up to the elastic belt band contracting nicely, high up on her waist. Her high cut tight fitting grey top showed off her tits beautifully. Her tight fitting clothing, coupled with her training shoes suggested that she had been working out prior to coming here.

She placed the keys to her truck from one hand on to the floor but the thing that looked out of place was the full face black motorcycle crash helmet she carried with her as she descended the top step without any hesitation.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" Lucie shouted, now running away from Yvonne towards the bowls of the scary underground room which she had voluntarily entered, in doing so, luring her pursuer to follow and inevitably forcing herself into a corner. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed, quickly running out of space to continue fleeing.

"Aren't you pleased to see me?" Yvonne asked sarcastically, slowly descending the stone steps, noticing Lucie's belly chain and cuffs behind her back, having the knowledge that she wouldn't be able to open the escape passage door, having her hands restrained in such a way.

"You won't be able to open that door." Yvonne warned her.

'What door?' Lucie thought, knowing nothing of the escape tunnel leading out from the room she now stood in.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" she continued shouting. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH ME!"

Yvonne reached the bottom of the stairs and joined Lucie in the panic room, heading towards her as she walked away from Yvonne in a circular motion around the damp smelling walls.

Lucie made a dash towards the now unguarded staircase but didn't stand a chance against Yvonne's agility as she lunged towards Lucie and pinned her back against the wall.

The crash helmet had been strategically placed between both women's chests, pressing against both of their breast bones, with Yvonne pushing her weight against Lucie and her hands holding Lucie's shoulders back against the brickwork.

"Be careful darling." Yvonne said. "We don't want any scrapes or bruises blemishing this beautiful face of yours now do we?"

"DOUGIE HELP ME!" she shouted on the slightest off chance that he may have returned in the last two minutes and be available to respond to her cries for help.

"That's why I thought I'd bring this with me." Yvonne said, removing one hand from her shoulder and relieving the pressure against her chest. "I hope you like the colour." She continued, taking hold of the black crash helmet with her free hand and holding it up in front of Lucie's face.

"What?" Lucie asked, confused as she couldn't possibly be riding on a motor bike chained like this.

She looked as Yvonne lifted the opening of the crash helmet up to the top of Lucie's head and rested the sponge rim on her hair.

Lucie didn't fight at this point because thoughts of being released were entering her head if she would be expected to be traveling on a motorbike.

Her hopes were shattered and she wished she'd fought back sooner when she felt Yvonne push the helmet down over the top of her head and passed her ears.

At this point Lucie expected to be able to see through the hole in the front of the visor but this didn't happen. It still didn't happen when she felt the sponge moulding of the inside of the helmet resting comfortably around the whole of her head, but wrongly pressing against her nose.

Realising that Yvonne had deceitfully fitted the crash helmet on backwards, Lucie began to shout into the sponge at the back of the helmet and thrash around, spinning her body away from the wall.

Yvonne quickly grasped hold of the opening at the visor where the wearers chin should be and took control over Lucie with one hand.

Still screaming into the foam rubber in the back of the crash helmet, Lucie felt a foot being pressed against the backs of her knees and her head pushed down, forcing her to kneel down.

Yvonne then clicked the chinstrap of the helmet around the collar chain at the very top, preventing Lucie from being able to somehow pull or even shake it off.

Inside the helmet smelled musty and damp with the added mixture of various scents from its owners hair products coupled with Lucie's own warm, moist breath as she shouted into the spongy lining that squashed into her face.

The feeling of claustrophobia sent panic into every extremity of her body as she fought against the bonds from her forced kneeling position.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!" she shouted. "GET THIS THING OFF ME!"

The muffled sounds were barely legible to Yvonne but having tried this backward helmet arrangement herself before subjecting Lucie to its sensory deprivation torture, she knew that calmly breathing through the sponge was actually quite easy.

Time being critical, she dragged her panicking, protesting abductee to her feet and guided her up the stone steps, picking up her keys from the floor at the top of the stairs, closing the panic room door behind them.

In her brother's garage, with Lucie still being controlled by one hand on the chin of the helmet at the back of Lucie's head, Yvonne knew exactly what she needed to do.

She picked a double tube of Epoxy resin glue complete with its mixing tube and compression grip handles.

When the lids were removed, she squeezed the handles, extruding equal amounts of adhesive and hardener into the mixing tube, forming the recommended quantities of the two substances to emerge from the nozzle at the other end of the mixing tube.

This whole assembly was handheld, simple and quick, bought by Dougie mainly for use on his boat but the solid setting resin mixture had endless other uses.

Yvonne pushed Lucie over to a part of the workbench running along the side of the garage and grabbed a roll of clear sticky tape.

Taking hold of one of Lucie's wrist cuffs she squeezed some of the thick liquid resin into the locking mechanism and wrapped a little of the clear tape around the outside of the buckle to prevent the resin from running out before hardening.

She repeated this process with the lock on the other cuff, followed by the identical locking buckle on the collar and just for good measure she squirted a little into the keyhole of the padlock in the small of Lucie's back. Each application required extra wrapping in tape to contain the viscous resin and temporarily prevent any leakage until the chemical reaction caused it to become solid.

If Lucie could understand the implications of Yvonne's actions, she would have fought her with all her strength but instead she allowed Yvonne to do whatever she wanted, in the hope that her chains were soon going to be removed or readjusted.

Lucie couldn't have been any more mistaken!

Yvonne located the false bottomed paint tin where her brother had advised her as his next of kin to locate in the event of his death. Looking inside she discovered the kitty of used notes, replaced them, screwed the bottom back on and held the paint tin in her hand.

Yvonne put her mouth next to Lucie and released the chin strap of the helmet from around the collar chain.

"If I remove this, are you going to be quiet?" she asked in a loud voice.

Lucie mumbled something illegible so Yvonne began to lift the black sponge lined shell up, removing it from around her head.

Lucie lifted her head up with the helmet and then pulled it quickly down to speed up the removal, all in one swift move.

No sooner had it cleared her mouth did Yvonne hear the loud screaming of abuse coming from Lucie's mouth.

With the strength of both her hands she slammed the claustrophobic cover back down over Lucie's head, immediately turning her shouts of abuse to muffled noises again.

"Do you want to wear this for the rest of the day?" Yvonne shouted, loud enough to be heard over the sounds of Lucie's protesting.

"I want silence from you. Understand?" she shouted.

There were only two more muffled noises before Lucie went quiet.

Yvonne tried raising the helmet again, this time being aware of Lucie's trick of raising her head up, then down to pull it out quicker.

"Please take it off. Please. I'm begging you. Please." Were the only words she managed to say as soon as her lips were free from the foam padding before it was slammed down into position around her head once more.

Her screaming and wailing into the padding sounded the loudest so far as she bent forward shaking the helmet, trying to spin her head around in it and throw it off.

Yvonne walked back into her brother's house leaving Lucie alone in the garage fighting to remove the enclosure around her head. The chin strap wasn't fastened around the collar chain so with calm and careful planning she would be able to remove it herself but her frenzied thrashing around wouldn't allow her that chance.

Yvonne returned carrying a large red chequered shirt belonging to her brother and the first pair of boots belonging to Lucie that she could lay her hands on.

After locking the house and walking towards the garage Yvonne wondered if she would find Lucie free of her sweaty round head box or if she would be still failing in her attempts at removing it.

Lucie lay on her side on the garage floor scraping the helmet across the concrete, trying to pull it off.

Yvonne kneeled down next to her and held Lucie's head still.

"Last chance." She shouted. "Not a sound. Do you understand?" "Not even a thankyou."

With Yvonne holding the helmet still, Lucie wriggled her body across the floor, inching her head out bit by bit until at last she felt the freshness of freedom from this simple but yet effective torture device.

"Not a sound." Yvonne said touching Lucie's lips with one finger.

Lucie lay still with a look of hatred across her face, catching her breath.

Yvonne then helped her to her feet.

"I think that's better for both of us, don't you?" Yvonne asked, staring at Lucie, holding her finger up to her own lips, as a reminder for Lucie to remain silent.

Yvonne then bent down and helped Lucie into her ankle boots. She then covered her naked upper half with Dougie's large shirt, gently brushing concrete dust from her tits before fastening the buttons.

With the top button of the shirt fastened, it sat above her metal collar on her neck, hiding any evidence of the locked circle from a casual onlooker. The rest of the shirt perfectly concealed her cuffs and belly chain, having enough girth to allow the buttons to be fastened at the front.

"Before we go, do you need the toilet?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes." Lucie replied, immediately realising that she had broken her silence.

To apologise she looked at Yvonne and rolled her lips into her own closed mouth as an act of acknowledging her mistake.

Lucie had enough slack in her cuff chain to wipe herself to the front and rear by spinning the belly chain around her waist. She had managed to pluck open the buttons of her shorts with one hand but couldn't re-fasten them without help.

Yvonne gladly assisted, fondling as much of Lucie's peachy arse cheeks as possible before loosely tucking the shirt into the top of her shorts, becoming more and more aroused as she sexually abused her helpless captive.