Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the empty shirt sleeves swinging to the sides Yvonne fastened the buttons of her shorts, then took hold of Lucie's hips and spun her around so that the two women stood face to face.

"You are so beautiful." She said, staring at the terrified looking Lucie. Yvonne continued staring and smiled when she noticed Lucie shiver at whatever frightening thought had just gone through her mind.

"We need to get going." Yvonne said and guided Lucie out and into her pickup truck where she fastened her seatbelt.

With Dougie's boat keys in her hand, she picked up the paint tin of cash and the crash helmet then locked the property and climbed into the drivers seat of her pickup.

The act of placing the black helmet on the middle seat between the two of them, reminded Lucie of her need to remain silent for fear of being forced into wearing it again.

The journey to the shore had taken longer than normal because of Yvonne taking the back roads to avoid having to stop at any junctions where Lucie could shout out to passers by for help.

Lucie struggled with curiosity but refrained from asking where she was been taken when Yvonne guided her into Dougie's inflatable dingy, obviously with the intention of going out to Little Bertha, his cruiser boat.

Yvonne tied the dingy onto the cruiser and helped Lucie as they both carefully boarded the vessel, complete with helmet and the cash smuggling paint tin.

Lucie's heightened senses didn't miss a trick. She needed to be on top of everything happening around her.

Yvonne placed the helmet on a seat near the back of the boat, unlocked the padlock securing the hatch and took the cash pot below deck, leaving Lucie alone for a moment.

She sat down on the bench near the helmet and quickly picked it up with her booted feet, throwing the plastic iron mask overboard before Yvonne returned back on deck.

Proud of her achievement and sitting at the back of the boat in silence, her body rocked from side to side with the slow and calm footsteps of Yvonne returning.

There were two seats ether side of the hatch, the one to the right hand side being for the captain driving the boat and the seat to the left seemed to just be for a passenger. Without noticing the missing helmet, Yvonne guided Lucie up from the back of the boat, to the empty passenger seat on the left of the hatch where she sat her down on its white leather cushioned base.

Yvonne then took hold of the two empty shirt sleeves swinging freely from Lucie's shoulders and tied them around the back of the chair, removing Lucie's freedom to stand and walk around on the deck.

Yvonne started the engine and clunked the workings of the anchor into life until the point where it automatically stopped when fully retracted. She revved the engines slightly and they slowly began to move forward.

Satisfied that she could leave the boat on this heading without running into anything she walked down below deck for reasons Lucie couldn't see.

Lucie took this opportunity and lunged sharply forward in an attempt to pop the shirt buttons open to gain a little freedom back.

It worked. The top button proved the most difficult. The next two buttons were ripped off with each subsequent sharp thrusting jolting forward until the point where Yvonne returned to see what the noise was and caught her in the act.

"Well if you don't want to wear it my sweet pea then I'll just have to take it off you." Yvonne said and began unfastening the rest of the buttons. She pulled the shirt from Lucie's shorts and removed it from around her, exposing her naked upper half, dressed as she had found her at her brother's house.

One little tweak on Lucie's bare nipple caused her to yell out.

"Ohww!" "You fucking bitch! You know you'll go to hell for this!" she cried.

Yvonne immediately looked towards the back of the boat and saw that the helmet was missing.

"Cleaver." She said, smiling at Lucie. "I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on you aren't I."

Lucie could now stand and speak.

"Ok. So I can't go anywhere. How about you remove some of these chains so that I can eat or at least shit on my own?" she chanced.

Beginning at Lucie's neck Yvonne removed the clear tape from around the lock holding the collar closed then proceeded to do the same with her wrist manacle locks and the belly chain padlock.

She then pulled Lucie's hands to one side and showed her the solid resin inside one of the locks, proving that no one on board would be able to open them without cutting through metal.

This temporarily stunned Lucie.

"What the fuck have you done?" she shouted.

"Well I can't allow you the freedom to attack me while I sleep now can I." She replied. Those locks were too easy to open before so I've potted them full of resin, so until cut off, they are now part of you."

Lucie stared at Yvonne, wanting to kill her as she turned her back and checked the navigation screen to the side of the steering wheel.

"Where are you taking me?"

Yvonne looked at the screen and found that Dougie had left it set to guide the boat to Selaru.

Familiar with her brother's wrongdoings with Mr Taquan in Indonesia and in the knowledge that lucie had originally been Taquan's prostitute slave girl, she invited Lucie to join her to look at the destination on the navigation device.

The straight blue line leading to an island in the sea, identified with the letters SELARU, cleared Lucie's body of any strength, making her knees and guts go weak.

Every part of her, including her voice began to shake.

"Please." She said quietly. "I need to speak to your brother."

"That's not going to happen." She replied, pleased at how terrified Lucie looked after seeing their destination on the screen. "He's in jail." Lucie remained motionless and scared. Yvonne couldn't throw this opportunity away. "He told me to take you back to Selaru and leave you there."

Of course this wasn't true but Lucie would have no idea what was going on and could only listen to what Yvonne had to say.

"You have to be mistaken." "Dougie would never send me back there. He loves me and want's me to stay with him."

Yvonne laughed, having doubts in her mind that Lucie could be a call girl after all.

"He's in love with a prostitute who he's kept chained up at his house for the last two months is he?"

"No. You have it all wrong." Lucie explained. "I have been traveling around Australia for the past eight weeks and came back searching for Dougie to say thank you for saving me from Selaru. That's when we fell in love."

Yvonne listened but laughed, acting in a manor that she had just dismissed any such a suggestion but realising that what Lucie had just said was entirely plausible.

"So why are you still chained up?"

"It's not that I'm still chained up, I only had these put on yesterday. It's just a game we're playing that you've walked in on the middle of." "Your brother's into this shit and I let him do it to me."

Again this seemed feasible. Yvonne remembered back to when she had first started in the prison service, her little brother, fourteen at the time, had taken an over enthusiastic interest in her handcuffs when she brought them home one evening. He'd conned her into showing him how to wear them behind her back and snatched the keys from her, pushing her onto her own bed in her bedroom at their parents' house. She'd kicked him in his balls to stop him going any further and managed to take the keys back from him.

"Bullshit!" Yvonne said, not letting Lucie see that she'd realised that she might be wrong about her brother's new relationship. "You're trying to fool me into believing that you're not just the simple prostitute that you are." "How much is he paying you?"

Luci let out a sigh.

"As it happens." She said. "He's paying me forty thousand dollars. But. . ."

"You are so full of shit." Yvonne interrupted. "Let's see what Taquan has to say when I hand you over."

"Taquan is in jail." Lucie told her. "Please. You have to believe me. You can't take me back there. They'll keep me like this until Taquan finds a buyer for me, even from his prison cell."

"How do you know that?"

"Dougie told me. It was him who put Taquan away." "Please I'm begging you. I can't go back to Selaru."

She pulled the throttle back and stopped the boat, stranding them both miles out to sea.

"So what do I get out of this?" Yvonne asked.

"You can have the forty thousand if you want but please let me speak to Dougie." Lucie begged.

"No. I'm not doing this for money, I'm helping out my brother." Yvonne said, now standing face to face with the topless model out in the middle of the Timor Sea. "But I might be interested in something else." She told her, taking hold and gently twisting one of Lucie's nipples.

Lucie froze, knowing that there would be no way out of this and to make matters worse she would have to do everything Yvonne wanted if she was to stand any chance of not being taken back to Selaru.

Yvonne laid down the law. "Ok. So during the time that I'm looking after you, you're going to have to earn your keep. A cute little kinky prostitute like you should know how to pleasure a woman like me and satisfy my desires. If you succeed then I'll delay the journey by one day."

Lucie stared at her without responding.

Yvonne continued. "Then it will be my turn. And If I fail to return the favour and prove that me and you are women alike then we turn around and head back to Australia."

Lucie stood still and let the words calculate for a moment.

"So you have to satisfy me; and reject the temptation of me satisfying you." She confirmed. "Understand?"

"Why are you doing this?" Lucie asked.

"Because you turn me on and you have no choice! Other than the alternative which is a future life of sex slavery."

Knowing where they were heading, Lucie knew that Yvonne was right.

"Show me that tongue of yours."

Lucie reluctantly opened her mouth slightly and drooped her tongue out as Yvonne had requested.

"Close your eyes."

She refused but accepted the inevitable.

It seemed to take an age before Yvonne's face brushed up close against hers, repulsing the tickling feeling against Lucie's skin as Yvonne exhaled through her nose.

With Lucie's tongue now withdrawn and her jaw open enough to allow breathing, she froze with a shiver and held her breath as soon as she tasted Yvonne's aroma.

That's when the kiss began. Yvonne's lips came into contact with Lucie's.

Although unethically correct, it didn't hurt, nor did Lucie think she was breaking any laws, just the thought of kissing another woman had never appealed to her before.

The initial touch and taste happened flawlessly. Lucie felt ok about getting away without any pain so far and allowed Yvonne's tongue to freely explore inside her mouth.

Paranoid about her own breath, she strangely wanted to impress Yvonne and not show her that she couldn't kiss or that she was a prude.

It reminded her of her first ever kiss at school, or of kissing a teenager who couldn't yet grow facial hair so she decided to go for it, in an attempt to win Yvonne over.

The kiss became passionate when Yvonne felt Lucie's tongue breach across the threshold and enter her mouth.

Now committed by showing Yvonne how far she was willing to go when kissing, Lucie gave Yvonne all that she could by tilting her head and playing along.

This is easy she thought. If this is all it takes to please Yvonne then I might be able to get through this.

The thought of Yvonne having control over her fate made Lucie try harder to win her over by pushing forward against Yvonne's lips and pretending to like it.

Yvonne ran the fingers of both hands up into Lucie's hair at the back of her head to keep her from backing away and reducing the force against her.

The kiss eventually broke, allowing Lucie to look at the mouth of the woman who controlled her fate, wondering why she didn't feel at all disgusted by what had just happened.

"Would I normally have had to pay for that?" Yvonne asked.

Lucie didn't answer but instead she stood alone on the deck, wondering what Yvonne's next move would be.

"Come on." She said, taking hold of Lucie's arm and guiding her towards the steps going down into the cabin. "I want to feel you earn your freedom." "Inside me."

This frightened Lucie a little but the thought of being raped, abused and sex trafficked around for the rest of her life at the hands of the Taquan gang, soon encouraged her to go along with Yvonne.

"Now. I know you might not have done this before but I'm sure you know what to do." Yvonne said.

She removed her clothes and lay on the bed with her feet on the pillows and her knees bent up in the air.

"Just lie down on my chest, put that desperate camel-toe of yours in my face and make yourself comfortable."

Lucie put her knees ether side of Yvonne's face and turned her body sideways so she could lay herself down on Yvonne's chest and stomach, with her head in the correct position for what she dreaded having to do next.

Yvonne held Lucie's hips and tilted her head up temporarily out of the way of Lucie's crotch so that she could speak. "Now take your time and think about which life you want ahead of you."

Yvonne then helped lucie get started by using her hands to part her lips, to allow Lucie's tongue to probe inside her.

Lucie held her breath and began searching for Yvonne's clitoris, praying for this to all be over quickly.

"That's right." Yvonne whispered when Lucie eventually located the right spot. "If you use it correctly that is your 'Escape from Selaru button' right there."

"Take your time." She purred.

Not having the use of her hands, Lucie could only use her tongue and so stayed in the same spot whilst Yvonne assisted by holding her own lips open at the same time as touching herself with her fingers.

Yvonne's teeth were rubbing up and down the stitched denim seam on the front of Lucie's crotch, muffling her moaning whilst pushing against lucie's private parts.

Determined, Lucie breathed only through her mouth to avoid the taste, dribbling constantly all over Yvonne and the cushions of the sofa bed, knowing this to be her moment of one-upmanship in the battle of impressing her.

Eventually Yvonne began confidently calling out orders of "Don't you dare stop." And "That's right. Good girl."

Rather than feeling intimidated, she wanted to finish the job as soon as she could and so quickened her tongue work when the groaning and panting began.

Yvonne wrapped one arm around the back of Lucie's denim shorts, pulling her crotch into her face. The other hand put pressure on the back of Lucie's head as she tensed her quivering body and relied upon the cloth of Lucie's shorts to muffle her embarrassingly high pitched feeble girly orgasmic squealing.

From her position on top Lucie felt herself being rolled over onto her side when the satisfied Yvonne under her decided it was time to move. She spun her legs around and mirrored lucie as she now lay on her side.

"Let me take some of that taste away." She said planting her lips on Lucie's mouth and invading it with her tongue to extract some of her own flavouring.

Lucie allowed Yvonne to continue, relieved that she could at least breathe through her nose again after accepting Yvonne's offer of having the taste diluted from her mouth.

"Did you enjoy that?" Yvonne asked, breaking the kiss off.

Before Lucie could answer, the look on Yvonne's face changed dramatically and she squeezed her finger and thumb into both cheeks at ether side of Lucie's mouth, causing her lips to form a figure of eight shape.

"Think very hard about your answer before you speak." She warned then released her grip.

"If that's what you want from me, then, Yes." She reluctantly replied.

Yvonne smiled like she had just been proposed to.

"So now it's my turn." Yvonne announced. "I'm going to show you how to enjoy the touch of a woman, just the same as I like it."

Yvonne rolled Lucie over one of her cuffs and onto her back.

"But I'm going to give you a chance."

Lucie looked to her side at Yvonne and listened.

"If you can prove to me that you are straight by not having an orgasm when I play with you then I'll take this boat back to Australia and set you free."

"However, if I find that you are actually my likeminded soulmate who enjoys the pleasures of another woman then I'm going to keep you for myself." "Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

Yvonne then climbed off the bed, gave Lucie a drink of water and took the empty glass back to the sink.

She casually searched the cupboards for anything to eat, stopping and smiling when she found a small bottle of extra virgin olive oil where the small print read 'Infused with a Hint of Garlic and Chilli'.

This sent her mind off on a tangent as she began to search for any implement resembling a phallus shape that could be used as a dildo.

Knife handles didn't do it for her, nor did anything else she wouldn't like to use on herself. She stopped when she came across a smooth finished, wooden honey dipper in the drawer to the side of the cutlery tray.

'Perfect.' She thought.

The long thin wooden handle with its small but bulbous ribbed egg shaped end would allow her to explore the whole of Lucie's interior with one hand whilst her mouth and other hand toyed between her tits and her mouth.

"Do you need the toilet my sweet pea?" she asked.

Lucie frowned at being addressed in such a way as Sweet Pea but agreed anyway in an attempt to gain some escape time from the sofa bed nightmare she had just been subjected to.

Yvonne helped Lucie strip completely naked including her boots so that the chains were the only thing covering her bare flesh, allowing her no modesty whatsoever.

After using the toilet she found the way back up on deck to be blocked by Yvonne standing at the bottom of the steps, guiding her once again towards the cushions of the sofa bed.

"Ok, so I've stopped the boat, you've earned that but you're still only half way home." She said, looking towards the bed. "Now you're going to have to prove to me that you don't want to be my future submissive by not responding to my. Errmm. Let's just say, 'caring caress'."

Yvonne placed two pillows across the middle of the bed and spread a towel over the top of them. She then guided Lucie on to the bed and lay her with her bare arse on the pillows, so that her crotch was up in the air and the belly chain padlock wasn't digging into her back.

She began by licking the thin varnished wooden handle of the honey dipper and tickled it inside Lucie, as kind of an ice breaker to overcome the initial feeling of being invaded.

Yvonne then licked the ridges of the honey dipping stick's bulb and parted lucie's lips so that she could begin working it inside her.

She then pulled the honey dipper out again and poured a little 'Hint of Garlic and Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil' into the equally spaced circular grooves at the bulbous end of the stick and began to spin it around to stop the oil from drizzling off.

The lubrication allowed smooth access for the wooden bulb from both deep within Lucie's vulva to her clitoris at the front and then back in again similar to the action of a man's cock, except only having the bulbous tip for sensation.

The action began slowly enough to not be painful, picking up pace with each stroke.

Lucie didn't notice the added burning feeling caused by the hint of mild chilli added to the oil, she simply assumed the sole cause of this tingling feeling to be the result of having a piece of wood roughly prodded inside her.

Her clitoris began to heat up as tough it had been pinched a couple of times, adding to its sensitivity. This, coupled with the hot sensation inside her which encouraged blood flow, put her at a disadvantage if she wanted to avoid the humiliation and potentially catastrophic future consequences of having an orgasm.