Founders Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason spoke up, "I'm a little surprised that... uh... romantic arrangements are being discussed."

"I suppose it's healthy for you to know where you stand," Colleen said. She opened her mouth to say more and then shut it.

"Where do you stand, Doctor Kaufman, Berte?" Mateo smiled at her.

"I'm exploring," Berte growled at him with a smile. "Zach is my dearest husband. Yet it stands to reason that I'd want some variety." She pointed to Mateo and asked Colleen, "Are you sure you don't want dibs on him?"

"I don't think anybody should be calling dibs on anybody at this point," said Colleen. Zach saw Jason glance over at Colby. They smiled at each other. Cute! Those two flirting would indeed be the death of him. Colleen continued, "Zach has an open marriage arrangement with Colby, Anming, Berte, Aanya, and myself. It has no legal standing, but it's serious. We're living together. We need to inform each other of any extramarital arrangements. For example, you and I, Mateo, hung out a few weeks ago. I cleared that with Zach and my fellow wives."

Ayana raised her hand. "Khushi and I are a couple," she told the men. "I'm a lesbian, and I sometimes see other women. Khushi is bisexual, and she sometimes sees other men and women. Romantically, we're together." Khushi looked away from the table with embarrassment. The way it came out, it sounded as if Ayana was offering Khushi to the men.

Alexis broke the silence and said, "Colette, Charisse, Michaela, and I are the Breeding Bitches. We are free agents. At the moment, Michaela and I are more committed to Zach, but generally we're free agents. Come visit!"

Ethan was sitting right next to Colette and turned to her with a hopeful smile. She pointed to her wedding ring.

"Oh," said Alexis, "and Colette is married, but don't worry too much about that. We just need to check with her husband, and he's a wonderful gentleman."

After the meeting, Zach and Colleen walked back to her office together to make love. This was her final insemination day for this cycle. Alexis had completed her week the day before. "I'll see you late tonight," he told Colleen. "I need to spend some quality time with Michaela this evening. This is her first day." Also, thought Zach, he had Beatrice during his lunch hour.

That evening, Berte was a no-show at bedtime. Zach texted her, and to his relief, she texted back. "I'm off to visit Maxwell," Berte said. "I came across his profile when Ben and I were going through prospects on a dating website. This was initially purely for instructional purposes. I found his profile very attractive but also intimidating. When I contacted him, I found out he was funny. We started texting goofy things back and forth. One thing led to another, and I'm going to visit him tomorrow. He lives in Chicago. He's taller than you, and very muscular. He used to be a wrestler. His dick is huge, but since I started with you, I'm sure it will be fine. Ben checked him out and thinks he does not pose an unacceptable risk."

"Have lots of fun," Zach texted. "Let me know all about it. Tell me whatever you want to."

The next day, Tuesday, was the start of Anming's insemination week. Michaela was ongoing. Becky would start the next day. At the house, Zach would focus on Anming and Becky on alternate days. He would continue to take care of Michaela outside the house on Becky's day.

On Friday, Colleen tested positive for pregnancy. There was joy at Colby's house. Berte was still in Chicago visiting Maxwell. She made plans to return the next day. Colleen's pregnancy party was planned for Saturday night. Colleen invited the other crew to join them to celebrate.

Zach was by the front door to welcome guests. Everyone except the strippers had arrived. He happened to catch a snippet from Mateo and Colleen's conversation close by. "Does this mean no more condoms?" Mateo asked.

"It does," said Colleen softly.

"It's a big step. You can wait, you know. Do you love him?" asked Mateo.

"I do," said Colleen.

"Well, then," said Mateo, and walked off to talk to someone else.

The doorbell rang. Zach opened it. His rail thin dark black beauty Abayomi was eye to eye with him. She wore a girl scout outfit. "Cookie?" she said with a giant smile. She was learning English. Zach's heart burst with joy.

Zach thought of Abayomi as his girl even though he knew she was a stripper, and not only his girl. He kissed her passionately. The other girls slipped past them and greeted Colleen. He really wanted to lay down with Abayomi. He wanted to make love with her eye to eye. He wanted to kiss her deeply and passionately as they climaxed together. "This way," he said. Abayomi smiled and snuck off with him to the blue bedroom.

Once there, he kissed her out of her girl scout uniform. She wanted to suck him, but he was more than ready. He wrestled with her until she gave in and let him kiss her vulva. She hissed as he worked his tongue, lips and fingers on her and in her. This went on and on as she cried out and hissed in orgasm again and again. Zach saw Berte peek in for a moment and then quietly retreat.

Abayomi became anxious. Zach spread her legs and rocked into her. He lay on her. Although thin, she was a strong woman who could take his weight. They were face to face, eye to eye as he pumped in her deliciously. They kissed passionately. He felt her tongue tense as she orgasmed. The next time her tongue grew stiff, he released in her and they orgasmed together. He was so overcome that he broke the kiss and moaned as their mutual orgasm went on and on. It was a precious moment.

They rested together, smiling at each other, saying nothing. There was nothing to say. Berte slipped into the room and said, "That sounded satisfying from outside." She asked softly, "Can I watch the dismount?"

"Sure, sweetheart," said Zach.

"Sweet-heart," Abayomi repeated, smiling.

"Here we go," said Zach. Berte got in close and watched the semen gush out of Abayomi's pink pussy hole, such a beautiful contrast with the surrounding dark skin. Berte was delighted. Abayomi smiled at them in some confusion. Zach smiled at Abayomi and kissed her.

A few minutes later, the three returned to the party to find that everyone had stripped nude. They were dancing up a storm. The ratio was nearly four to one for each of the new men of their crew. They were each getting lots of attention. Colleen, Aanya and one of the strippers were mobbing Mateo. They had him flat on his back, doing a kind of limbo dance. It looked like it involved each woman letting his tongue just barely brush her pussy. Then the next woman went. Colby was rubbing noses with Jason. She rubbed her spectacular B-cups, newly pert and full from pregnancy, on his chest. Two of the strippers were dancing close to the pair of them. Charisse and Alexis were grinding provocatively against Aiden, who was sporting a nice big hard-on. Abayomi spotted Aiden, and with an excited gasp, danced off to join the two women in molesting him. Zach sighed. It seemed she was very enthusiastic for large pale men. Michaela had Ethan by the dick and was dancing with him. Two other strippers were also molesting Ethan, spanking his behind. Khushi and Ayana were sitting close together and looked very much in love. Ayana's leg was elevated on a footstool. Anming and Colette were also sitting out this dance.

When Colby saw Zach, she waved goodbye to Jason, danced over and danced close with him. She rubbed her full tits on his naked torso. Anming saw them and came over. Two strippers joined them and rubbed their breasts on his back and their pudendas on his legs. He was in this joyous tangle of bodies for an entire song.

Soon, they all gravitated to the hot tub. It got too crowded to fit everybody. Ayana and Khushi retired to the green bedroom. Charisse was the first to drag off one of the new men. She snuggled close to Ethan as they went in search of a private place. Aanya then snatched up Jason, the older black leader of the geologists. She disappeared into the house with him without a backward glance. Colette went with Aiden. Berte grabbed Mateo. Zach stayed with the hot tub contingent, set a timer, and enforced the ten minute rule.

Soon it was time for bed. The strippers departed. Aanya and Berte did not reappear. It was Anming's night. Her cries could be heard hourly throughout the night, except for a couple of quiet hours. While Ayana slept, Khushi snuck off and met up with Zach. They made love as quietly as possible on the family room couch.

(To be continued)