Four Blessings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayButte
JayButte
355 Followers

"What is it exactly you would like to do with him?" Diane asked curiously, her voice still filled him mirth.

Aiden felt guilty for listening in but he couldn't help being curious as they discussed him. It sounded almost as if his and Gala's coupling was a foregone conclusion to them. A bit annoyed he continued to listen.

Gala hummed a bit before the answer rushed out of her, "I want to tie him up in my webs."

"I.. see. He may enjoy that. You would need his permission I think."

"Of course." Gala affirmed. "I had no intention of forcing anything. I ask because I'm genuinely interested in him. His Blessings are unique and he seems sweet. I wish him to be my first, my bonded for life if he'll take everything of me."

"Well," Diane said "We will see if he is truly interested in you soon enough. He's definitely attracted to you physically. What else did you want to try with him?" She asked grinning.

"Really?" The Widowkin seemed surprised and excited. Listing out all the dirty things she wished to try with him and his other bonded. He gathered that she wanted to use him as a sexual object. Though not in a completely selfish way. With Diane filling in the blanks, Gala felt that Aiden would enjoy the act of being controlled and used. To act as her obedient submissive as she put it, at least as far as the bedroom went. Tuning out the conversation Aiden thought about what he had heard.

If he was being honest with himself what Gala was suggesting didn't sound too different from how Sophia played with him and to a lesser extent Diane. They did use him for sexual gratification but always returned it in kind. Outside of the bedroom they treated him as an equal. Each day he tried something new with his bonded. He enjoyed experimenting and what Gala suggested had planted a dark seed in his mind. He chewed on that thought as his conversations with Gala and Diane floated to the top.

Diane was able to expertly pick apart his arousal and tell him exactly what his darkest fantasies and emotions evoked in him.

He had asked her why he felt giddy when Sophia had used her pet names or used him roughly. She explained that it fed a kernel of his psyche that enjoyed being what he considered to be a slut.. a boy toy. He buried that part of himself in his youth. The Stecher brothers often used off color names to poke fun at his looks or just bullied him outright. He had suffered it in silence not wishing to burden his mother or sister. Diane thought this may have led to his sexual and emotional repression. The nymph magic running through his body was bringing those darker fantasies to light.

Gala suggested that the harem consisting of only demis that were also futas may also have an effect, the fact that he was a human male was also a factor. Grex bonds can have strange effects dependent upon the harems composition. She surmised the act of sex could change their bonds over time deepeneing their relationships. Grex Blessings were relatively rare and the study around them wasn't exact.

Breaking off that stream of thought Aiden yawned and got dressed. Diane may be a Dryad but she still had to maintain her home and land. With Sophia and Gala joining them, it would need a little maintenance. He also intended on eventually starting a small farm near Diane's home. Something they could maintain themselves but would also offer them with a steady supply of food. He also wanted to provide and care for them. He knew his Blessings may eventually attract the wrong attention and they would need to step in to defend him. He wasn't a fool. His bonded were more naturally skilled at fighting and had real world experience. Getting to work he began to gather his clothes to wash.

Exiting the yurt he headed towards the nearby stream. Diane stepped out in front of him. His lips quivering with a smile he raised his eyebrow waiting for her to speak. Grinning like a predator she leaned against an ornately carved staff, various birds and ivy cut into the wood.

Finally she spoke snaring his eyes, "I must leave for a few days. Gala has assured me that she will watch over you while I'm gone. You will need to check in with her regularly as she will be harvesting her black silk over the next day." She sighed as she explained, "I need to meet with a few of my sisters and see to my duties as a caretaker. Hopefully Sophia will return to the forest while I am out. Make sure to provide Gala with meals she will be somewhat distracted while she harvests. Please please be watchful, my clearing is protected but this forest can still be dangerous. Roaming monsters are not uncommon as the snow melts and the mountain passes open."

Diane stepped towards him then wrapping him up and bringing her lips to his ear as she whispered, "Be safe my love and give Gala a chance. She is young, brave, and seems to like you quite a bit. Her sexual appetites may intrigue, who knows? She's also a virgin." Kissing his pouty lips as she stepped back. Wearing a knowing smile she tugged at her ear with thumb and forefinger. Turning she headed north into the forest. Aiden stood there watching her hips dumbly wondering how she knew he was listening in.

***

Sophia was happy. She'd spoken with her father yesterday mostly telling the truth. Not wanting to expose Aiden's Blessing she told him that a Dryad had saved her from a kidnapping and they became friends. The Dryad offered to provide her a place to stay in the forest so she could practice her skills in herbalism and alchemy. Befriending a Dryad was no simple matter, her father recognizing the chance for her to train with the near infinite resources of the forest. Normally they only received monthly allotment from the Dryads at fixed prices. He had acquiesced and only asked that she return in a month to check in so he could be sure she was all right.

The next morning she packed her clothes leaving them in the front room of her father's ranch home. A few miles east across plains stood Balon city, with Diane's sack of gold in hand, she ran.

Reaching Balon's gates quickly she slowed as she caught sight of a line of wagons filled with goods, seeing familiar faces in the crowd she smiled and waved but didn't stop. Balon city had an even mix of demis and humans and they generally lived side by side peacefully. Balon was far from the Bailona capital and here in the deep wilderness even city folk needed to help one another.

She spotted a myriad of beast kin; Rabbit, Falcon, A family of Beaverkin. She even saw a few Daemon kin interspersed in the crowd. A Bulldon stood head and shoulders above the crowd. They were a docile people that found joy in manual labor, it was common for them to be farmers or builders. Bulldon looked similar to Bovinekin but they didn't have fur. Their skin a pitch black making their beady yellow eyes pop out. Four massive horns curled up on his bull like head. Sophia found it difficult to tell individual Bulldon apart, though they didn't seem to have a problem.

Looking to the big shopping list that included requests from both Diane and Gala she started towards the market. Aiden had only asked her for a few foreign cooking spices and some toiletries. First she needed to buy a pack mule. She wouldn't be able to haul everything up into the hills on her own.

The day drifted by quickly as she stopped by the blacksmith, leather workers, tanner, and a seamstress. Sophia and Diane had decided it best to purchase armor for and a crossbow for Aiden. He would need to learn how to defend himself but he required the proper equipment. Buying herself a light chainmail gambeson with matching vambraces and shin guards made specifically for Beastkin.

She also purchased a shield and longsword for Gala, a shortsword and long dagger for herself. Gala said she would train Sophia herself. The Foxkin was skilled in hand to hand but hadn't trained with swords before. The last thing Gala requested was sewing supplies and cured leather that she could work herself.

Diane's shortlist was more mundane and it only included things for cooking and herbs that didn't grow naturally near her lands. For the most part the forest provided for them. Diane was skilled in butchering and tanning. Nothin she killed went to waste. She also had a great knowledge of herbology and the creation of oils, poultices, and cures. Diane was young compared to some Dryads but she was still a fount of knowledge and experience.

Securing everything onto the pack horse she set off towards her last destination before she headed back home. Stopping at a food cart she bought a skewered Lidon lizard, she ate as she meandered towards the clothing district. Street merchants yelling out their wares and prices, streams of traders and adventures bustled down the wide streets. The sounds of people bartering, and coin changing hands loud in her fox ears.

Reaching her destination she looked up at the large black building. The red sign on the front named the store Rosie's. Rosie was actually a Foxkin and was once a friend of Sophia's mother. When Sophia's mother died years ago, Rosie was there to offer comfort and took on a similar role to her mother as confidant.

Moving the pack horse into the store's stable Sophia stepped in through the front door. The store was a godsend for women shopping for all kinds of clothes. Two floors of the building displayed dresses, skirts, blouses, and a bevy of underclothes. They looked to be extremely busy too, demis and humans floating around the store. Some of the clothes were imported, while others made right here in Balon.

There was also an open secret in the futa community that Rosie had a basement shop that sold sex toys and various garments catered towards sex. Rosie had once been a mistress of a high class brothel in the capitol that catered to futas. She knew their variety of tastes extremely well.

"Sophia darling!"

Sophia turned her head towards the voice, Rosie's head and chest leaned over the balcony cleavage spilling from her low cut black dress.

"Sophia! Come up to my office, I have so many new outfits I want to show you. They came straight from the capitol! Pierce Anuge is the designer, I hate the cock sucking twat but he does make beautiful dresses. Come now, hurry up child I don't have all day" Gesturing at Sophia a broad grin on her face completely ignoring some of the shocked looks of a few customers.

An hour later, sitting at Rosie's desk over a cup of tea Sophia finishing her story about Aiden and Diane. Rosie was the only one she could confide the complete truth in. She would die before she gave up Sophia's secrets.

"Hmmmmm," Rosie hummed "Never thought you would join a harem, especially a bound one. Though I'm a little jealous of this boy you describe he sounds delightful and very special. A Dryad as well.. I'm sure the nymphs magic is.. energizing, is it not?" Rosie asked smiling over her tea cup.

Sophia scratched at her ears, grinning like an idiot. "I would be jealous of me too.. he's perfect and I want to care for him and love him. It's a bit scary being bonded for the rest of our lives. He has a good heart and a strong soul though. And.. and I honestly can't wait to get back to him. I'm sure that Widowkin has him tied up and is abusing him thoroughly." She added sourly.

Guffawing at that, Rosie leaned forward, "So why are you really in my shop? New clothes, shoes, underthings? Or maybe something a bit more provocative?" Her eyebrows raised, smirking at Sophia.

Sophia grabbed Diane's gold pouch and dropped it to Rosie's desk, with a clatter a few coins spilled out. Then Sophia handed over a piece of paper. They included clothing sizes for herself, Gala, Diane, and Aiden.

"This is mostly for Aiden.. one or two things for the rest of us when there's a special occasion. Otherwise he will need a full wardrobe, the clothes and underwear should range from full on slut whore to cute shy modesty." Sophia said with a toothy grin.

Rosie's eyebrows came down as she looked at his sizes, "I believe we have a large selection in his size, though we may need to adjust the bust size on a few. A bra while not needed may help fill out a few of the dresses. Will he truly wear female clothing?" She asked coyly, nose wrinkling.

"Diane and I are very confident." Sophia confirmed smiling as the Foxkins interest.

"Okay," Rosie said simply, picking up a bell she rang it once. Behind Sophia an employee entered a white furred Rabbitkin. She was cute and dressed immaculately like all of Rosie's people. "Lauren, grab a few others and start collecting garments in these sizes. I've written down a few suggestions..."

Rosie finished instructing the Rabbitkin on Sophia's list. Giving the younger Foxkin a wolfish grin she asked, "Sooo.. time for a look around the basement? I'm sure we can find a few fun things for your boy toy. We received a few interesting devices imported from Franeek not long ago. A Futa woodcarver has been making a few waves in my circles. She sent something over she calls a butt plug that's all the rage, each set has ten sizes.. very fun looking. The carver also included another item called, anal beeds!" Nodding enthusiastically.

Sophia was bouncing on her toes excitedly, she couldn't wait to get back home to her bonded! The thought of bending him deeper into their shared fantasies made her member harden.

***

Aiden finished preparing a rabbit stew for dinner as he squatted near the cook fire. Warm bread sat cooling nearby filling the clearing with the smell. As he gathered up a bowl for Gala and himself, he tucked a bottle of wine under his arm. Diane's underground storage cooler held a surprisingly large selection of wines. Cured meats, barrels of grain, and a variety of other foodstuffs which were kept fresh alongside her stockpile of herbs.

Aiden approached Gala's yurt, sticking his head in and froze. When he had come in for lunch hours ago she had been concentrating on cleaning her chiton plates. They ate in silence before Aiden had trudge off to continue his chores.

Stock still Aiden studied the Widowkin. She was naked lying on her stomach facing away from him. Her four chiton Limbs were delicately rolling up black silk into a cylinder like shape. The spider-like arms pulled at a single string attached to her lower back. A tiny hole no bigger than a pinhead spooled out the black shiny substance. His gaze drifted downwards as he admired her figure. She had shallow dimples resting just above her firm blue-grey ass. It was just as thick and wide as Sophia's. Her girlcock barely visible as it rested between her thighs. A large ball sac hung down to rest against the furs. Her butt started to jiggle back and forth. Aiden's eyes snapped to her deep black ones as she smiled over her shoulder.

"Like what you see butt slut?" She teased.

Coughing, Aiden stepped into her room, his face beat red. "I brought you dinner and some wine."

"Thank you Aiden, please set it down here. I am still harvesting and I don't want to interrupt the process. I should be finished by midnight or so I think."

Shrugging Aiden sat down next to her positioning himself so that he couldn't stare at her without being obvious. Grinning at his tactic Gala ate the stew and bread watching him. Soon they started talking about their little things and finding the contrast of their lives interesting. While Aiden's youth had been filled with farming and housework, Gala had practiced for battle. She had mastered several fighting styles with different weapons. From her mother she learned tactics and strategy on warfare.

"Why do your people train like that Gala?"

The Widowkin shrugged, "It is our way, Widowkin are inherently territorial of their family land. Many other species like to challenge us for hunting areas and the like. So we train young and hard because we know the fight will come to us."

Aiden made to get up when Gala's hand came to rest on his. Looking into his eyes she bit her lip coming to a decision.

"Aiden would you like to share a bed with me tonight? We don't have to do anything, in fact I will be sore after the harvest so I'd rather just sleep.. you don't have to-"

Aiden cut her off, "Sure Gala I'd love that. Let me clean up the dishes and I'll come back and keep you company."

"See you soon butt slut." She said softly as he left the yurt knowing he'd heard it. Smiling, she began to focus on her task.. a few more hours she thought, sighing.

Chapter 10

Gala woke to the warmth of another body pressed to her front, looking down through bangs of he white hair she smiled. Aiden was curled into her breathing softly against her bosom. Pulling the furs up she wrapped her legs and arms around him. She breathed in his scent as she relaxed into bed of furs studying him. The freckles that peppered his nose, his soft pouty lips, and alabaster skin. He was beautiful and for now she had him to herself. Resting her chin against his temple she hummed to herself waiting for him to wake.

Eventually his hazel eyes fluttered open bleary with sleep. He felt his penis harden and the nymph's passive magic start exert itself upon waking. Staring into Gala's heavy blue grey cleavage, her dark nipples preset to his chest. He'd never get used to waking up in the arms of beautiful women. Her grey-blue skin was soft against his as he felt her arms and legs shift around him. He brushed the chiton on her hip with his fingers. The black armor felt warm and smooth but hard, he was sure it could easily deflect blades.

"If you keep petting me like that I'm going to have to start petting you back."

Hand retreating quickly he looked up and saw Gala's black gaze focused on him.

"Good morning Aiden. Thank you for the meals you provided yesterday. It was nice to be able to thread in peace."

Aiden was curious, "What will you use the silk for?"

"Black silk is a precious resource for Widowkin, we only produce it once a year. Normally my silk is clear or silver depending on how you see it. We can sell black silk if we wish and it will fetch us good trade or coin. Though we usually make fabric for clothes and other various articles. For this batch.. I'm not sure yet. I have a few ideas but there is no rush."

"Would you let me trim your hair?" She asked him suddenly. "I don't think hiking the wilds has done it any favors."

Reaching up he fingered the black strands and nodded.

"Okay sit up for me. Back towards me." She ordered. Picking up a pair of scissors she borrowed from Diane she began trimming the dead ends and combing through his hair with her fingers.

The whole time she sat behind him cutting his hair, his heart beat rapidly. Gala was nude and so her flaccid cock rested partially against his bottom. Here nipples grazing his back occasionally. He shivered involuntarily as she leaned forward turning his head to observe her work, her breath hot on his neck.

"Turn around."

Doing as she asked Aiden spun and faced her sitting Indian style, Gala thighs sitting astride him. She watched him as his eyes flicked down and back up a pink flush creeping up his neck.

Brushing a few strands of hair from his eyes she cupped his face staring into his wide hazel eyes. Slowly she leaned forward and kissed him softly, she started to nuzzle him before pulling back quickly. "Sorry Aiden," she said "I got ahead of myself.."

"That's alright," he assured her a small smile on his lips.

"Felt.. good. You smell like pine needles." He blurted.

She laughed, the first real laugh since he met her. It was throaty like her voice and it tickled his spine.

"Aiden.." biting her lip, eyes darting to the side and then back to his. "Have you considered bonding with me?"

His eyes drifted over her heavy breasts and dark nipples. Her taut abdominal muscles led to wide hips and thick muscled thighs that looked like they could crush him. Her member hung limp between her legs. His eyes drifted back up to her face. Her dark blue lips were parted revealing her white teeth. His gaze drifted over her strong jaw and pure white hair. Remembering her odd list of fantasies he'd eavesdropped on his brain locked up. As if his body already voted on the proposal his cock twitch and his puckered ring clenched.

JayButte
JayButte
355 Followers
123456...8