Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry looks to be his age. He's decently tall, around 5'10". He's only very slightly overweight. I'd guess he's around 200, 210 tops. But it's not all muscle. Too bad, that might give him the body of a linebacker. Even with his clothes on I can tell he has a soft body. But I hear he's a banker, not a carpenter, so... He has short sandy brown hair and brown eyes. He's not a bad looking middle-aged man, but he's not going to be modeling anything either. To me, he is just a stereotypical middle management drone. The kind of guy who has made a fairly decent life for his family. But not the kind of hot guy who can start my engine.

I imagine he's not the kind of guy who will start Joey's engine either. He probably looks like a dad to her. But that's not why I picked her for this. I picked her for a few reasons. Mostly because she needs to learn a lesson and make it up to me for that bad grade. She needs to prove her obedience. And she's the same size as Megan. Although I'm sure Harry is busy noticing that she's half Megan's age.

"Joey is now your wife for however long that skanky bitch takes to learn to obey. She will do everything a wife does." I turn to Joey and look her firmly in the eyes. "I mean everything, is that clear to you, bitch?"

"Yes, my Queen. I am to do everything a wife does with her husband."

I turn back to Harry. "Just go on with your vacation. Whatever you'd do with that naughty bitch, do with this bitch. Whatever plans you've made. She is going to be a good wife for you. Enjoy your vacation."

I turn to Joey again. "Listen carefully, bitch. This is your one chance to make up for your naughtiness. I want Mr. Havelock to have a very good vacation. You are going to ensure that it is his dreams come true. I don't care what he fancies doing with you. You are his wife. There are no limits to what a man may do with a good, obedient wife. I expect the best of reports telling me what a sweet, loving wife you've been for him. Do you understand what I'm telling you to do, bitch?"

"Oh, yes, my Queen." Joey doesn't hesitate to answer. I even hear a trace of eagerness in her voice as she adds, "thank you, my Queen! I am going to be the very best wife for him! Thank you for giving me a chance to make it up to you, my Queen!"

I turn back to Harry. "You'll find this bitch is the same size as the other bitch. That way, you won't need to provide her anything. She may just use the things you already own to provide for that other bitch. Whenever you're ready, you may give her some clothes and take her to... to begin your vacation."

Harry sits stunned for a second. I can only imagine the thoughts racing through his head. That I'm giving him this lithe 18-year-old body as his wife, and that she seems eager to be given away, is probably at the top of the list. It takes Harry a quarter minute or so to realize that he has to give her clothes. Yet the only clothes he has are Megan's. The very ones that just came off of Megan's body.

He fumbles with the pile of Megan's clothes for a second. Then he holds out the panties that Megan had on. Joey does nothing. After a few seconds, Harry says "here." Now Joey takes them. She's been trained by me. She won't take anything from anyone until it's offered to her.

Joey holds the panties out. "Mr. Havelock, may this worthless bitch of a wife please be allowed to put these very sexy panties on her skanky butt now, Sir?" Joey asks.

Harry looks surprised by her asking. I guess Alexei doesn't make his slaves ask. That being given the panties is enough for him. Not for me. "Go on, Joey." He tells her.

Joey quickly pulls the panties up onto her hips. They fit her as well as they fit Megan. And they look just as sexy on Joey. The only difference I notice is that I don't see any stray hairs poking out of them, and I see a puffier mound under the crotch of them. I wouldn't see any hairs, not with Joey's pubes being shaven.

The bra, and the rest of Megan's clothes, fit Joey just as well. It leaves her fully dressed, exactly as Megan was twenty minutes ago. Really there are only two noticeable differences. One, that Joey is half Megan's age. Joey looks to be about sixteen or seventeen, although she's recently turned eighteen. The second difference is Joey's long light brown hair instead of Megan's short black hair. Otherwise, it could be the same woman.

"Joey, thank your husband nicely for the clothes."

Joey smiles at me. She steps forward, close to Harry, and leans over. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and leans close. She whispers very softly, with a gallon of honey in her voice, "Thank you for these so nice clothes, Sir. I hope you like the way they look on my skanky body, Sir." Joey moves slightly to put her lips to Harry's. She kisses him. It is a long kiss full of unrestrained passion. A hungry kiss. I can that the passion in it takes Harry by surprise. But it doesn't take him long to start kissing Joey back just as eagerly. When they finally break the kiss, Joey licks her lips slowly before standing back up.

"I am going to be the very best wife you ever dreamed of, Sir!" Joey bats her eyelashes at him. If he had doubted, or questioned, anything he doesn't anymore.

"What were your plans for this evening?" I ask Harry.

"Uh... after this, we were going to have a quiet night, dinner on the beach somewhere, and just goof off..."

"No reason to change anything. Your substitute wife will make a wonderful dinner companion for you. And she excels at goofing off." I put a bit of a tease in my voice so that Joey will know what I mean by goofing off. Not studying hard enough.

"Can I ask... unless it's not my business... what is Joey making up for?" His voice says he's wondering what a girl so obedient might have done to get in trouble.

I nod to Joey. "Oh, you may ask anything you want to Sir! I'm your wife! Wives tell their husbands everything! I was a very girl, Sir... I didn't study hard enough like my Queen told me to, and I got a bad grade. I got a B! And it was in my AP Chemistry class!"

"Oh, you're a student?"

"Yes, Sir... I'm a senior at Davidson High, Sir."

Harry's eyes go wide. "How old are you, Joey?"

"I'm eighteen, Sir. My birthday was last month." She grins widely.

I hand him a sealed envelope. "Her ID is in there. It is to be opened only if needed for a cop. Otherwise, it stays sealed in there."

"What if the hotel demands it or something?" He asks. I'm sure right about now he's thinking that they might get the idea that something improper is going on, like that Joey is underage, and ask.

"The hotel is fine if they specifically demand it. You have my word, she is eighteen and thus an adult. I don't play games with that. And I never do anything around, much less with, anyone under eighteen."

"OK..." Harry lets the relief show on his face. I really don't care if he looks at her ID or not. I just want to tease him by letting him know he has it but isn't supposed to peek. That he's supposed to trust me.

Joey takes Megan's purse and slings it over her shoulder. Harry grins when he sees her do it the exact same way Megan does. She takes his hand, then cuddles her body close to his.

He walks her out, knowing better than to ask when Megan will be returned. My answer would be what I've already told him. When she learns to mind. As they're leaving, I see Harry's hand slip around Joey's waist. Very low on Joey's waist. I'd bet before they get to the elevator it will slip even lower off her waist. I doubt he minds the substitution. Then again, what 43-year-old man would mind the chance to play house with a pretty 18-year-old nymph?

Chapter 04: Grooming My Bitches

Now I have the bitches I'd planned to have for the lesson. I still haven't decided how long this lesson is going to be. Joey has to be at school Monday morning, and I'd never let her miss a day of school just to slut. Especially not after she got a bad grade! Casey has to work Monday, too, but not quite as early as Joey is due at school. Megan doesn't have to be back until Tuesday morning. They'd planned to drive back Monday. To me, that means I have until Joey has to leave for school. Sooner if I want, but not later. I could keep Megan, and Harry, longer if I want to, but it just wouldn't be as much fun without Casey and Joey to join in.

I go to the playroom, Sophie following close behind me. As I'd wanted her to do, Sophie has Casey and Megan sitting close beside each other in their metal chairs. Joey's chair, to Casey's left and just as close to her as Megan's, is now empty. I stand in front of the pair.

I send Sophie to take their blindfolds off. Casey immediately starts looking around. I'm sure she's already figured out that Joey was moved. Her eyes search for the girl they won't find. It takes her a long moment to realize that Joey isn't in this room any longer. Only then does she show any interest in Megan. As in who is this naked woman next to me?

Megan glances at Casey, but it's a quick glance. Just long enough to see that she's next to another naked middle-aged woman. She doesn't expect to find Harry here. She heard me tell Harry I was replacing her with another woman. Harry is going to be long gone with his "substitute wife." Megan more glares at me, a mixture of anger, jealousy, and nervousness on her face.

I don't doubt that Megan never expected what just happened. Alexei told me that he's "shared" Harry with other women before, but it's always been tame. Something like letting another woman lick his balls while Megan sucked him. Or having Megan team up with another woman for an erotic dance for him. He's gotten to kiss women. He's gotten to fondle them. He's gotten to play with them. He's gotten lap dances. He's gotten to suck on their breasts. But he's never been offered outright sex with another woman. He's gotten to see Megan having sex with another woman, but never to be with that other woman himself.

The look on Megan's face tells me that she never expected it to go as far as I just went. She'd always assumed that Alexei would never actually allow Harry to have sex with another of His toys. Isn't that so silly? He's given Megan to others. Why wouldn't He allow Harry a treat now and then?

The look on Megan's face tells me she's not thrilled about Harry's treat, either. It's not a look of hatred. It's a look of worried jealousy. As if Megan is wondering what kind of woman I've given Harry. Is she younger? Prettier? Sluttier? Sweeter? Is Harry going to want that other woman instead of her? Will Harry like this treat a little too much? I purposely didn't say anything about Joey in front of Megan. I want her to wonder what Harry's been given. I want her uncomfortable here, and that's doing half the work for me! It will also motivate Megan to behave. She has to know that the sooner I'm satisfied with her lesson, the sooner I'll give her back to Harry. Thus, the less time Harry will have to enjoy and get comfortable with the other woman.

I wait to take the gags off. I know Casey is going to start trying to ask about Joey the instant I do. Any mother would want to know what I've done with her daughter. More so here, where the naughty Joey might well be suffering. I don't care so much if Casey asks. But I do care if Megan hears her ask. Anything Casey asks will offer Megan some information, at least once she gets past her frantic uneasiness and starts to think about it. I plan to tell Megan. I even plan to show Megan. Just not now. Not yet. For now, I want her clueless about Joey.

I get one of my pastel green Sharpie markers. I love pastel green, so I try to get most everything in it when I can. Markers are easy to find. Target sells them. Probably Wal-Mart too, but I try to avoid Wal-Mart as much as I can. They tend to sell lower quality merchandise and charge the same prices as everyone else for the brand names. But more importantly to me, they have the absolute worst customer service on Earth. Especially the supercenter in Saraland.

I pick Casey to begin with. "I dub thee... the peasant bitch... cunt!" I write cunt on her shoulder in big, bright letters. "You will answer to cunt, and nothing else."

I sidestep over to Megan. "I hear your Master has dubbed you cum dumpster." I write "cum dumpster" on her shoulder in just as big of letters. "I see no reason to change your name since you're only visiting this Queendom. Besides, your Master tells me you make an excellent cum dumpster."

I take a step back so that I am addressing both of the women. "You will not ask any questions, ever, in this Queendom. You are worthless peasant serfs. Your place is at the very bottom. You obey. You do not question. You do not hesitate, stall, delay, or drag your feet. Queens tend to throw peasant bitches in the dungeon for things like that.

"I know you have questions. I don't care. I don't even care about you. You two bitches are nothing, and I care nothing about nothings. If I want you to know the answer, I'll tell you. If I haven't told you, then you're just wasting your breath by bothering me by asking. Your bottom will not appreciate you bothering me."

I have Sophie take their gags off. Wisely, neither woman says anything. But I can see how badly Casey wants to. Her eyes are still searching around for some clue as to what I've done with Joey. And she's fidgeting in her seat. I wonder if she's more nervous about Joey's fate, or if she's starting to realize her fate is going to be far worse than those two swats she's already gotten.

"Both of you bitches look like something my slave scraped off the bottom of her shoe after treading through an especially filthy gutter. I don't care where you come from. In my Queendom, even the lowest of peasants, the peasant bitch, grooms itself like a lady. My Queendom has standards, and both of these skanky bodies fall so far short of them I need a telescope to see them!

"Obviously neither of you can manage to groom yourselves like bitches, let alone like people. Thus you'll be taught. Cunt, you will groom cum dumpster. I will supervise to make sure you get it right."

I have Sophie unlock their hands, freeing them from the cuffs. As she's doing that, I stand there, glaring at the women, and reminding them to sit still and wait. Once they're released, Sophie brings me my crop. I have Casey stand and take Megan by the hand. I give Casey very specific instructions, step by step.

"Cum dumpster, come with me and I will groom your skanky body to our Queen's standards," Casey repeats her line. She follows Sophie to the bathroom, leading Megan along.

I have Casey help Megan into the tub and guide her to lie back. I have Casey kneel just outside the tub. I have Casey start drawing a bath for Megan. A cold bath. "Hot water is valuable! Water heaters cost money to run!" I tell them in a mocking voice. "Neither of you is worth the money it costs me to heat your water." I grin. I tell Casey to stop with a couple of inches of water in the tub, about halfway up Megan's thin hips.

I give Megan a pink razor and a can of shaving gel. I tell her to start by shaving Megan's underarms. She does that, nicking Megan fairly quickly. I swat Casey's bottom with my crop. It's not a hard swat, but I'm sure it stings like a hive of bees on her already burning bottom. Casey yelps a loud, and squealy, "EE-OW!" as it lands. Megan only sucked in a quick wince as she was nicked. Casey flinches hard, too. I scold her, "be careful with my bitch! I don't want that body cut to shreds. I won't be able to get as much for it if I sell it then!" Now that Casey knows the price of nicking Megan, she's very diligent and careful. Luckily for Casey, Megan's underarms were already silky smooth. It ensures that Casey won't get spanked for leaving any stubble.

I tell Casey to shave Megan's legs, starting at the tips of her toes and working up. Now there are some hairs that Megan left. Hairs that Casey needs to shave away and leave Megan silky smooth all over. Very few women bother to shave those little hairs off their toes. Except in my Queendom. Here I keep my bitches perfectly groomed like ladies. That way, their buyers or those I give the bitch to are able to pretend that they're using a lady instead of a skanky peasant bitch I scraped out of a gutter. They're more valuable like that.

I watch closely as Casey shaves Megan's toes. Once Casey is moving up onto Megan's feet, I take my fingers and run them gently over Megan's toes. I feel a very light and short stubble.

I take a seat on the toilet. Then I grab hold of Casey by her hair. Moving quickly, before Casey even realizes what's coming, I yank her around and pull her over my knees like a naughty toddler would go. As she's being dragged around, Casey blurts out a surprised, and nervous, squeal. It's not even a word, just a squealing noise that announces her surprise.

I reach to the counter and grab an old-fashioned wooden hairbrush. "Bad bitch!" I snap. Then I swat Casey on her bottom.Casey yelps out a very loud, and just as squealy, "EE-OW!" and starts sobbing the instant she feels the swat on her almost taut cheek. Her hands fidget around, trying to find something to grip and brace against. Her feet and legs flail wildly. Her chest squirms against my knees. "I told you not to leave any stubble, cunt!" I swat her other cheek, getting another yelp from Casey. She never stops squirming around. She never even eases up. She squirms wildly as she lies over my knees getting her first actual spanking in probably four decades.

I swat her first cheek again. "This is the price of disobeying me, cunt!" I scold her sternly, but without raising my voice. I try to never raise my voice or shout at a sub unless I have to so that I'm heard over screeches or moans. I just want her to know she's disappointed me, and how. I swat her second cheek again. She screeches. "Cum dumpster's toes have stubble." I swat her again. "Now go do what you were told to do." I swat her one more time. It adds up to three strokes on each cheek. Enough that she's definitely feeling them. She'd feel them even if her bottom wasn't already stinging from my cane. "While you still have a bottom left to spank." I shove Casey off my knees and onto hers. "Shave my bitch, cunt."

Casey sobs hard from the spanking. She turns toward Megan and catches sight of Megan turning her eyes away. It lets Casey know that Megan watched her be spanked. Casey blushes as she sobs. She slowly picks up the razor she dropped and returns to Megan's toes. And this time, when I run my fingers over those toes, I don't feel any stubble.

I watch closely as Casey shaves her way up Megan's legs. As Casey makes her way up, I check Megan's legs thoroughly behind her. Casey isn't going to miss a single hair. She shaves her all the way up to the crease of her thigh, the very top of Megan's legs.

I tell Casey to shave Megan's pubes. She's to leave only a neat triangle of Megan's bush. Sharp, straight lines just inside the creases of her thighs and along the top. Then along Megan's pussy lips. Those are to be left furry, but not a single hair is allowed beyond the lips. Either to the sides or behind. "And don't be shy about touching that pussy. It's mine, and I don't care if you touch it, just shave it properly." I add. I can already see that Casey was trying hard not to touch Megan's pussy as she shaves around it. What a prude! I suddenly think that I should make Casey eat that pussy. Then she won't be so shy about touching it!

I have Casey wait on her knees as I very closely inspect Megan's pussy. It was so obvious that Casey did not want to touch Megan's pussy. But still, her instinct for self-preservation made her run her fingers over the skin around Megan's bush to ensure that it was silky soft. It passes.

"Now, shave this bitch's bottom," I tell Casey. "I don't want to see a single hair anywhere. Not on its cheeks. Especially not in its crack or around its anus. Shave its bottom as silky as everything else. Just roll it to its side to get at that bottom."