Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're in for a long night.

Chapter 10: The Tail End

Monday morning doesn't leave me much time to play. Joey is due at school at 7:40, and it's a good 15-minute ride from here. I've already ordered an Uber for her at 7:15, so I'll have to have her out front by then. I told Harry to have Joey back here before seven am this morning. He assured me that wouldn't be a problem, the bed and breakfast they've been staying at is expecting early departures Monday morning. Apparently, it's the norm for them.

It barely leaves me time to get the women out of the chair they spent the night in, cleaned up, and fed their table scraps before Harry is expected. And cleaning them up is something that I can't skimp on today. The still-wet seat of their chair, completely covered in a sticky, dried, glaze of honey, tells me that. Naturally, their bottoms, and the back of their thighs, are just as covered.

I leave both women in their chains, blindfolding and gagging them again before sitting them in the metal chairs. The same chairs they sat in when they arrived here. And I lock them to the chairs. In the playroom.

Harry arrives with Joey about five minutes before seven. As Sophie lets them in, I can see that Joey has one arm draped around Harry's shoulders and her body cuddled close to his as they walk. Harry has an arm around Joey's hips. Maybe her hips. Maybe lower. It's hard to tell from this angle. But Joey clearly doesn't mind.

Sophie shows them both to a seat on the sofa across from me. I don't have much time to waste, so I nod for Sophie to fetch the clothes she's gotten for Joey. I didn't want Joey going to school in the same clothes she wore Friday, plus I wanted her to leave here with a certain look. So I clicked up an order of clothes on Amazon for her.

I ask Harry "was this bitch satisfactory as a substitute for the naughty bitch?"

"Oh, yeah," Harry answers with a big grin on his face. "Joey was almost like a fantasy wife. She just seems so interested in me, and she was extremely attentive to me... always trying to do things for me... and, uh... in bed... she's wild and so... wild."

I see a faint smirk on Joey's lips as she listens to Harry compliment her performance.

"I take it you made full use of this bitch then?"

"Yeah," Harry says. He smiles widely, too. Yesterday morning Joey had told me "can you believe this silly boy? He's never had anal sex before! That naughty bitch won't give it to him! And he waited all this time, and he still didn't tell me! I had to figure it out! Isn't that so silly? If he'd have told me sooner I could have given him my butt that much sooner!"

"She woke me up with another blow job this morning..." Harry goes on to tell me. "I can't imagine how she can possibly do it the way she does... all of me..." He goes on to tell me that after his wake up, they shared a shower. In that shower Joey "slinked" her body all over his, using only her breasts and bottom to soap him up, until he got aroused again, bent her over, and fucked her in the shower. After which she washed him again.

"You'll be pleased to know that I've taught your bitch how to properly suck a cock. Now she can do it just as skillfully." I tell Harry with a wide grin on my face. Now that Harry knows Megan can do it, she won't be able to cheat him on future blow jobs. Megan will have to swallow his cock just as wholly as Joey does.

I tell Joey to stand up and undress. As she takes her clothes off, not showing even the tiniest trace of modesty, she folds everything neatly and makes a nice pile. I'm sure she can guess that Megan will soon be putting those clothes on. When Joey has to take Megan's wedding ring off she has the most forlorn look on her face. As if she really enjoyed being "married" to Harry for the weekend.

And I suspect she did. I haven't owned Joey too long, but I'm pretty sure that she very much enjoyed it. That she wants me to give her body away to others like that. Especially if it pleases me. If I hadn't thought Joey would like it, I wouldn't have done it. But she has too much in common with Paige for me not to have noticed it. Joey wants to be a slave-whore, too. She wants to be "whored" out. And she will be again. It's going to be her place in my toy box. I already have another in mind for her to play with.

I give Harry the clothes I ordered for Joey. Sophie already has them in a neat pile, tags removed, and ready to be put on.

When Joey walked in my door, she was wearing a soft pink sundress with sandals. It's a cute one, and one that's very comfy and casual. The kind of thing a woman would wear for a casual day of driving home from vacation. Or just walking around town. When that came off, I saw the very sexy white bra and panties she had on under it. I'm sure that Harry allowed Joey to chose the outfit from Megan's things. It's the kind of outfit someone with fashion sense (and thus someone with a pussy) would choose.

The outfit I have for Joey is radically different. It has a pastel green bra and panties set. Those are all lace. The panties are "boy shorts" that are low cut on her hips and cover none of her legs. The bra is strapless and clips in the front. It has half cups that leave the tops of her breasts bared. It looks sexy on her. Slightly slutty, too. I can tell Harry likes it.

Then there's a denim skirt that hugs her body tightly. But it also goes down to her knees to comply with the high school dress code. She gets a colorful cotton blouse to wear over it. And even more colorful plastic bracelets for her wrists. She gets a pink scrunchie to pull her hair back into a tail. And she gets pink pumps with low heels to wear. No stockings. It really makes her look young.

Sophie brings over Joey's purse and book bag. Add those to the outfit, and Joey looks like she belongs in high school. Which she does. Despite being just barely eighteen. She looks so young! It's perfect. When she'd arrived, Megan's clothes gave Joey a slightly older look, as if she might be a young twenty-something. Megan's clothes have a slight mature-look to them. A slight professionalism even to her casual stuff. Like something, a middle-aged or very professional woman would wear. Now joey just looks like a teenager. I'll bet seeing her like this, something Harry never did before he took her, he feels like the dad who just had an affair with the babysitter.

I send Joey off, telling her where to meet her Uber and showing her the picture of the driver they're sending. I give her very specific instructions not to get in a different car or with a different driver no matter what. If it's not that driver in the car shown, she's to come back up here and I'll take care of it. As I'm sure, will Uber. Especially after Janelle (my cop Domme-friend) has a chat with them.

Now I have just Casey and Megan in the playroom, plus Harry in my living room. I'd thought of offering Casey's body to Harry as well, but after hearing about his morning with Joey, I doubt he could be too aroused right now. He did just climax twice, and men tend to be so bad at multiple orgasms!

So instead I tell Harry that we have one more thing to do this morning. I have two bitches in serious need of an orgasm. They'll have it by supervised masturbation. I ask if he'd care to watch, or supervise one of the bitches. He says he'll watch.

I have Sophie go get Casey and Megan. She has to bring them out one at a time, keeping a close grip on the blindfolded women as they walk. She lines them up in front of me. I have Harry come sit beside me. The interested look on his face tells me that he's never seen, or imagined, Megan in irons before. At least not the old-style medieval irons she's in now with their heavy chains.

I have Sophie take their blindfolds off. Instantly Casey's eyes search the room for any sign of Joey. She finds none. No Joey, none of Joey's things here. Megan looks relieved, and excited, to see Harry. It's not relief that her weekend is over, but more the relief that he came back for Megan after spending the weekend with whomever her substitute was.

I'm certain that Harry took plenty of vacation pictures. I wouldn't be surprised if he took plenty of naked pictures of Joey, too. Most men would. Especially men who now have a heck of a story to tell their buddies. A weekend with a young nymph and no blowback from the wife. Without pictures, that story would be deemed BS. I'm just as sure that Megan is jealously going to be looking for, and at, those pictures to see what stood in for her. And I know Megan is praying that I gave Harry a 50-year-old 400-pound woman. Something that wouldn't be any competition for her. Women can have such jealous streaks in them!

I have Casey and Megan stand close beside each other. So close that their bodies are touching. I leave them gagged. I tell them the rules. They are to masturbate my way. They are to stand still as they do. If either bitch moves, both bitches will be punished for it. Any movement. If I see it, they pay for it. They are not to cum. They will just masturbate until I'm satisfied with the sluttiness of their show. Then, I will tell one bitch to cum. The other will continue masturbating. Maybe she'll be allowed to cum, maybe not. The one who behaves better will be the one allowed to cum.

I have Sophie fetch my long cane. It's perfect for this. It's long enough that one swat of it will crack across both of their bottoms.

I take Megan's hand first, balling it up into a fist but leaving her first finger extended. I put that finger to her clit, the pad of it very lightly atop the throbbing hard nub. I start it moving, caressing her eager clit with small circles. I keep it slow. And I keep its touch so light that it's more gliding across the honey-slickened tip of her clit than rubbing it. Once she's going steadily, I do the same to get Casey going.

I step back and glance at my watch. Casey doesn't have too much time, either. She's due at work at 8:30, which means she'll need to leave here by 8:15. It gives me an hour.

It doesn't take long for me to see Megan's head fall back. I snap the cane, landing a light stroke of it across all four globes of both bottoms. Megan's head snaps back up. Both women cry out a loud "OW!" through their gags. It's not that hard of a swat. It sounded like it, but it's not. It leaves only a light pink stripe across those cheeks. A strip that will fade away in a couple of hours. But one that will sting their bottoms a few hours longer, reminding them as their day goes by of their stay in the dungeon. I'm sure that will help Casey to concentrate at work... And make Megan's ride home more enjoyable.

It's not much longer, a few more seconds before I see Casey's hand starting to speed up. That gets the bitches another stroke.

Then it's Megan's hips squirming. I see them trying to wiggle forward. So I swat their bottoms again.

I turn to Harry. I point to Megan's chest. "This bitch just has such tiny boobs, doesn't it? At least that one has boobs you can see, even if they do hang halfway to her knees..." I invite Harry to come up and play with either, and preferably both, of these bitches while they diddle their pussies. I even suggest that he might want to squish Casey's breasts and see for himself just how soft they are.

Megan tries to glare at Harry. But trying to breaks her concentration. And that's all it takes for her hips to start squirming again. I swat their bottoms for the sin. It makes the score 3-2 in Casey's favor. Casey having the two, and thus the one leading the race to her climax.

Harry starts by touching Megan's breasts. It makes Megan shudder hard. So hard that her shoulders wiggle. Which gets the bitches another swat on their bottoms. And now has their bottoms glowing rather pink from the sting of the cane. 4-2, Casey.

Harry sees what his touch does to Megan. He moves over to Casey and starts squeezing her breasts. Casey cries out the sultriest of moans into her gag. Instant her entire mound is covered with goosebumps. Harry's fingers get to her nipple. Casey cries out an even more sensually needy moan as Harry touches the hard nub. He keeps playing with Casey's ample, spongy breasts.

I suggest that he might suck a nipple or two. He does, leaning his head over to Casey's mound and giving her nipple a long suck and a little lick to go with it. It gets a shudder from Casey and a wild squirm of her hips. That gets both of them a swat. 4-3, Casey.

Harry moves his lips over, not wanting Megan to feel neglected. He kisses her nipple softly as well. It gets a hard shudder that's more like a full-body squirm from Megan. And that gets the women another swat. 5-3, Casey.

The five-minute mark comes up. By now both of them are standing there tensed up to steel, their muscles pulling hard and straining. Both are biting hard on their gags. Both are panting so-needy, hungry moans. Both have honey all over their fingers, hands, and thighs. Fresh honey.

"Cunt, cum," I say firmly. I don't need to say it firmly. Casey has been praying for it. Praying to be the one allowed to cum. Megan has been praying just as hard to be the winner, I'm sure. The desperate, sobbing look on her face when she hears Casey get the permission is enough for me, and Harry, to see that.

Casey cums immediately. She's noisy, screaming her tortured and sweet moans into her gag. Her body shudders hard, snapping crisply as each wave crashes over her. Her knees buckle a few times, almost dropping her to the floor, but she manages to stay up.

It's about the time the third wave of the orgasm is crashing over Casey when Megan's hips squirm hard, and suddenly, again. I see it. I snap the cane hard, searing a light red welt line across all four cheeks. Megan stiffens even more, almost vibrating she's so tense, for several seconds before she eases back.

Casey doesn't even scream. She's too busy screaming moans into that gag. But it does affect her. It buckles her knees and sends her to the floor. The fourth wave of the orgasm crashes over Casey even harder than the first wave. So hard that it has her body flopping around. It takes Casey a good two minutes to finish her climax. At least now that she's on the floor, she's spared from any more swats of the cane. But Megan doesn't earn another swat so it's an empty reward.

Megan is still masturbating when Casey finished her orgasm. Casey just lies on the floor, panting hard and fast, her eyes closed. She looks completely satisfied. Megan looks even more miserable.

I let Megan go on masturbating, fighting with everything she has to hold her climax back. I let her keep going until Casey drifts through her bliss, opens her eyes, and gets back up to her feet. I only snap at Casey to encourage her to get back up.

I turn to Harry. "Do you want to see something slutty?" I ask. Harry says he does.

I tell him to grab Megan's hands and hold them tightly. To hold them well away from Megan's pussy so she can't touch herself any longer. I tell him to "snatch" her hands. Then I wait until he does.

As soon as he pulls them away from Megan's pussy she screams out in abject frustration. Her body trembles hard.

I snap for Casey to get on her knees behind Megan. Casey doesn't hesitate to. I tell Casey to pull Megan's cheeks wide apart and bare Megan's asshole. Casey doesn't hesitate to do that either. By now she's seen enough of Megan's asshole that she could describe it to a sketch artist if she was asked to. Another glance at the tensed ring is nothing to her.

I shove Casey's head forward, pushing her lips flush to Megan's cinched ring. I snap for Casey to tongue it. To put the tip of her tongue to Megan's asshole and slowly swirl her tongue around the rim of it. I give her the lightest tap on her bottom with my cane to encourage her. It's enough. Casey does as she's told.

Megan's hands grip Harry's, squeezing so tightly I see Harry wince. Megan screams endlessly into her gag. Her entire body shudders and shivers as she stands there, trembling hard on her feet. It doesn't take a genius to see that no matter what Megan tries, she's not going to last too long like this. She's going to cum.

I giggle. "Lookie how much this bitch likes her bottom used! Isn't that just the sluttiest thing?" I say to Harry.

Harry agrees that it's definitely surprising to him.

I reach out and pinch one of Megan's nipples hard. It's too much for her. She cums. She collapses onto her knees. Then she jerks hard as the first wave crashes over her. She falls forward. Harry barely manages to catch her before she lands on her face. It pulls her bottom from Casey's lips. Casey tries to follow Megan's bottom, not daring to incur my wrath for stopping. I wave her off. It leaves Megan on her knees, leaning forward into Harry's arms, shivering hard as her body snaps with the waves crashing over her.

I tell Casey she can to her feet and watch "cum dumpster's slutty display." She's glad to get to her feet. As she does, her face is still wrinkled up from the taste on her tongue. The taste of Megan's butt.

Fifteen minutes later I have both bitches standing again, side by side, still gagged and chained. I have them facing Harry and me. I also have two piles of clothes on the table. The clothes Casey was wearing when she arrived here, and the clothes Joey wore over here.

I take the irons off Casey's legs and order her to put her hands behind her neck. I very sweetly, with plenty of tease in my voice, ask Harry if he'd mind helping these skanky bitches out. Without thinking too much, he says he'd be glad to help. I point to Casey's pile of clothes and ask him to dress her as much as he can with her arms still bound. He looks surprised. Megan doesn't look happy about it, but she doesn't look hateful about it either.

Harry starts by putting Casey's panties on her. He's able to dress her all the way up to her waist as is.

I take the irons off Megan's ankles now and have her put her hands behind her neck as well. I tell Harry to dress Megan as well. But with the outfit Joey wore, he's only able to get the sandals on Megan's feet and her panties on.

I lean very close to Megan's ear and whisper quietly into it "I hope those panties are nice and warm for you. They're fresh off your substitute's bottom! I wonder if she dripped any of his cum into them?" then I step back.

I take the rest of the chains off Casey, telling her to stay exactly as she is. I tell her that she's not allowed to move anything. Harry will finish dressing her. If any of her body is to be moved, he will move it for her. She will neither help nor resist. Then I watch as Harry goes to put Casey's bra on her. I figure he might have put on Megan a few times, but Megan doesn't have the mounds that Casey does. It doesn't take Harry long to figure out that putting the bra on Casey requires him to handle her bare breasts, lifting them and fitting them into the cups. Megan just glares as he does it.

Once Casey is fully dressed, I have Harry finish dressing Megan.

I tell both of the women that they are not to change clothes today. They are to wear what they have on until they get ready for bed. Megan looks unhappy as if id' just guessed what she was planning to do. To pull those pre-worn panties off her bottom the first chance she got.

I send Casey off with instructions to go straight to work. I never give her a word about Joey. Joey is in school, and thus her phone will be off, by now. But after school, she'll go home. She'll be there when Casey gets home from work.

I give Casey about fifteen minutes of a head start. By then I'm certain that she's long gone from here. Only then do I dismiss Megan and allow Harry to take her home. He's already checked out of the hotel, at my instructions, so they can't go back there. I'd bet they'll be stopping for a hearty breakfast though.


1...5678910