Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After supper, Lilly stays in her seat while I enjoy my coffee. She uses her paw to swat Megan. I tell Megan that's Lilly's way of demanding that Megan pet her now. She's to obey the Princess, too. Since the Princess has commanded her to pet, she's to pet. And pet sweetly, as befits a Princess. Megan pets. Lilly laps it up.

I send Megan and Casey to clean the kitchen up, leaving Sophie to keep them working for a minute. It gives me a chance to take Paige to the playroom and get her started doing her homework. She's only eighteen, and she's still finishing high school. Homework will be done.

I return to the kitchen, commenting that since I have two worthless bitches to slave away tonight, my kitchen can get even cleaner than usual.

A half-hour later I have both Casey and Megan down on their hands and knees. Still in their chains, too. Both women have a scrub bucket in front of them and a small, stiff-bristled brush in their hand. They're scrubbing my floor spotless. Paige will be happy about that. It will save her from having to do it Sunday.

As they scrub, I stand over them with my crop in hand. I've already told them that peasant bitches are not to goof off here. They're to scrub because that's what their Queen has decreed they will do. I don't care if their arms get tired. I don't care about them. Peasant bitches are worthless. There are countless more in the gutter they were scraped from. Maybe even one worthy of slaving away in the Queen's castle. One who won't misbehave.

As soon as those brushes start moving I'm scolding both of them for not scrubbing hard enough. And fast enough. It takes me two scoldings, but soon I have both of them scrubbing with all the energy they have. It's a good lesson for them. Definitely a punishment. And it will teach Casey what I mean by hard, uninterrupted work. The kind of work I expect Joey to put into her studies.

I scold them constantly as they work. Even then it doesn't take but a few minutes for Casey's hands to stop moving. Not for long, just for a few seconds as she takes a deep breath and brushes her loose hair from her face.

"I said no stopping, cunt!" I snap harshly. I snap my crop, sending its tip sailing down to crack firmly against Casey's bare bottom. It lands with a loud crack. It sears a fresh pink crop-print onto her bottom. One that will sting for a while, even after it has faded away.

Casey screeches a loud yelp. She trembles. Her hands fly back into motion, scrubbing the floor furiously. I guess she got the hint.

Both women have their knees apart. Not stretched wide, but opened enough to give them a better balance. It's also enough to have their thighs opened to where I can see the furry mounds of their pussies between the tops of those thighs. It doesn't take me long to see that Megan's pussy is already nicely wet. I guess she's enjoying her punishment as much as I'd hoped she would.

I take the leather tip of my crop and use it to slowly stroke over the outside of Megan's flat mound. It teases her lips. And it teases the protruding edges of those folds between those lips. I see a single, crisp shiver run through Megan's body as I stroke the crop over her pussy.

I give her mound a very light tap with the crop. Just enough of one for her to feel it, but not for it to hurt even the tiniest bit. "Don't you dare be thinking about that sloppy skank pit, cum dumpster! You're to work now. When I'm ready to sell that pussy, I'll tell you to make it wet. Now behave before you drip your skank on my floor!"

Casey misses a beat as I tauntingly scold Megan. I see Casey's eyes flit over to Megan as if asking if I'm serious if Megan is really aroused now. That enough for me. I flick the crop, landing a soft swat of its tip squarely atop the puffy mound of Casey's pussy.

Casey screams a very panicked, and slightly pained, yelp. Casey jumps forward. Casey trembles hard. She pants a few more "OW!s" as her hands scramble to grab the brush she dropped and get back to work.

"You think I didn't see you? You stopped working just to think about that bitch's pussy!" I scold Casey. "Is your pussy really so hot you can't keep your mind off cum dumpster's pussy? Are you that eager for some pussy?"

I don't give Casey a chance to answer me. I lean over. Casey's mound is puffy. But her lips are also slightly narrow, leaving a decent little gash between where the edges of her folds start to rise into. But unlike Megan's pussy, Casey's folds don't rise above the outsides of her lips. The edges of her folds are dark, a deep shade of purple-brown, like her nipples. I grab hold of those folds and pull them wide open.

Inside everything is a bright, flushed, and light, pink. It's also covered with a thick layer of pasty honey that's clinging to everything. I catch a whiff of her deeply musky scent. I'll bet Megan catches a whiff, too. I turn my attention to Casey's clit. Her folds are extra wrinkly and loose. But their color lightens into a medium pink where they flow together into a very hard knot. A marble-sized knot. I can see the stone-like nub of her clit in its nest, straining its hardness against the folds of pink, pushing them up as it tries to get it's head up and beg for some attention. Add that to the wetness I can see, and it tells me that Casey is enjoying her lesson in discipline, too.

It takes these women over an hour to scrub the entire floor, drying it as they go. They leave it shiny and spotless. It leaves them looking tired, their arms heavy as they stand. I can already see a light layer of sweat covering their bodies, too. But they have just worked their hardest for over an hour.

"Come along..." I tell them firmly. I leave Sophie to bring up the rear. I don't have to look to know both of them are following me. I can hear the rattling chains behind me. I lead them the few steps to the playroom.

I point them to stand over to the side of the room, close to the wall. It's a place where there's nothing, except for a heavy chain hanging down from the ceiling.

I send Sophie to fetch me a "double nozzle." Sophie smirks widely as she hurries off to fetch the requested implement. She brings it back atop her upturned palms, letting both women see it. I know Megan will recognize at least one end of it. I think, but with the sudden quivering nervousness that sweeps Casey's face, she at least has an idea what it's used for.

A double nozzle is just that. It's a Y of IV tubing. Attached to two ends of the tubing are short, finger thick, enema nozzles. They're only about five inches long. But these nozzles have their own "Y" to them, a second, much smaller, channel branching off the main one just before the nozzle joins the tubing. Attached to that narrow channel is a syringe filled with sterile water. The water once pushed through the channel will inflate a balloon around the base of the nozzle. The balloon will swell up to the size of a golf ball, ensuring that the nozzle will stay where it's put until the balloon is deflated. Whether it's welcome there or not. There are little pink flow wheels in each tube of the Y. They will spin as the fluid flows through them, showing how fast it's flowing through each branch. The third end of that big Y has a connection for another tube. Both of the nozzles are covered with plastic caps.

I tell Megan to open her feet as wide as the chain will allow. Then I tell her to bend over and "show me her anus." She knows what I want her to do. She reaches around the outsides of her hips and thighs and pulls her cheeks wide apart to fully bare her asshole. To offer me unhindered access to it.

"Cunt, pick up one of those nozzles and take the cap off of it," I tell Casey. Her hands tremble even worse than they did while she stripped. They fumble with the nozzle, her fingers barely getting a grip on the hard base end of it. I tell her to flip the cap off of it. Her finger slips as it tries to push the cap off. Then it slips again. Casey's face scrunches up as she starts to cry. Her fingers fumble again. On her fourth try, the cap pops off exposing the pre-lubricated tip.

"Do you see cum dumpster's anus, cunt?" I ask Casey just to stretch it out a little longer. I so enjoy making Casey stew in her discomfort.

"Yes, my Queen..." Casey barely squeaks out in a voice that's so broken in might as well be morse code! Her eyes do not look at the deep purple funnel that's Megan's asshole.

"Put every bit of that nozzle into her anus. And if I were you, I'd be gentle with her so she doesn't start thinking about evening things up." I grin and wink at Casey. I tell her that, the obvious, just to take away any hope she might have that the other nozzle isn't for her bottom.

Casey cringes. She moves very reluctantly and unsteadily. She puts the tip of the nozzle against the funnel of Megan's asshole. The tip is only a hair larger than the rim of Megan's funnel. Casey starts pushing, but very gently. It takes a moment for Casey to finally use enough pressure, and that's not much, that the tube starts sliding into the funnel, stretching the ring of dark flesh and muscle around it. It slips easily into Megan on its film of grease. Megan just purrs a soft grunt that's laced with as much sweetness as it is discomfort. Casey moves the nozzle slowly, inching it into Megan's bottom as if that will make it more comfortable for Megan.

Once it's all the way into Megan, only the wider base still sticking out from Megan's asshole, I tell Casey to push the plunger on the syringe. I can see on her face that Casey doesn't know what it's for, so I tell her that it will make the base of the nozzle swell up just inside Megan's rectum "so nice and wide" that the nozzle will never come out, no matter how hard Megan's body tries to push it back. It gets a hard grimace from Casey. Then Casey shudders as Megan lets out a little groan as the balloon expands inside her bottom. Once all of the water is into the balloon, I tell Casey to disconnect it. She does, setting it back on Sophie's hands.

I tell Megan to stand up. She does. The nozzle is flexible, so as Megan moves it just bends inside her. She feels it, but not too much. Not enough for it to show or have any effect on her. I tell Megan to face Casey. "Thank you for putting the nozzle up my butt for our Queen, cunt." Megan says politely to Casey, following my directions. "Now it's your turn. Bend over and show our Queen your anus, and I'll put your nozzle all the way up your butt for Her."

Casey trembles. She cringes. But by now she's realized that resistance is futile here. Anything less than complete obedience will just make it worse for her, not for me. She very reluctantly bends over and pulls her cheeks open to bare her asshole for my eyes. And for Megan to put the nozzle in.

Megan isn't nearly as unsure and nervous as the newbie Casey is. I know she's had a few enemas at the hands of her Master. This is not new to her. She puts the nozzle to Casey's very tightly cinched ring. And she pushes, gently, but firmly. It doesn't take any time for the nozzle to start slipping into Casey's unwelcoming ring, stretching her tight muscle around its shaft. Casey squeals a loud grunt that's more nervousness than pain as the nozzle presses into her. She cries out a long and panicked "EE!" as it keeps sliding into her. And then she cries out a very anxious, and uncomfortable, "OW!" as the balloon inflates inside her bottom. She stands up just as reluctantly when I tell her to.

I don't say a word to either. I just wait for Sophie to bring over a step stool for me. I climb up on it, then lean over and grab Megan's hands. I bring Megan's hands up, stretching them high above her head. Sophie hands me a padlock and I use it to lock the chain of Megan's cuff to the chain hanging down. It will ensure that her hands stay up high. Almost their highest. Her feet are still flat on the floor, instead of up on her tiptoes, but I do have her elbows pulled straight and taut. I lean down and bring Casey's hands up, locking them to the chain as well.

It has the two women facing each other, one arm of the Y of the enema tubing hanging out of each one's cheeks. It has the junction of the Y hanging beside their knees at their side, close to the wall.

Sophie hands me a very large enema bag. It's clear so it shows the women the full four liters of yellow-tinged fluid in it. Both have very nervous eyes on that bag as they realize just how big it is. And how full it could fill their bottoms. I attach a dripper to it, the same kind they use on IV's to slow the flow. This one is set to allow four ounces to flow through, drop by drop, per hour. I attach a short length of clear tubing to the dripper, letting it hang down.

I climb off the step stool and Sophie puts it away for me. I connect the tubing to the shared arm of the Y. It holds the Y up to about the height of their hips. "There," I say in a very teasingly sweet voice. "Now we're ready... This is a shared enema. It's simple. The fluid will flow at a fixed rate. But then it goes into that Y. It lets you shared that fluid. It will ensure that the pressure, not the volume, in your bottoms stays the same. So if one of you is too full, the other will get more of the enema. That way you'll be absolutely completely filled up by morning. Then, after your showers, you'll be clean inside and out for me."

Casey starts crying. Megan just looks the most nervous I've seen her yet. They don't know that they're not going to get all of the enema fluid. They'll be here for eight hours, until morning. At four ounces per hour, that's only 32 ounces. Assuming each woman gets her fair share of it, that's a mere 16 ounces. It's no more than most enemas given here. It's a volume that will ensure a very clean bottom when it comes out. And I like clean bottoms. They don't dirty up the toys I put in them.

I tell the women to stand a face each other. They do, moving very slowly as if the enema has started. It hasn't. I still have the tubing pinched off with a little clamp.

I have Sophie fetch me one more homemade toy. It's simply two mouse traps glued end-to-end. As she brings it over, the trap is set, and that has both of the snapping jaws to the inside of it. I have Sophie hold it up under Megan's nipples. I picked Megan because of how small her mounds are. Casey's soft ample mounds offer me much more to work with.

I take hold of one of Casey's spongy mounds as if I'm touching her hand, not a private part of her. Professionally. I move her mound, lifting it up, and place her nipple opposite Megan, in the same position. That's with her nipple lying flat along the wood, the edge of it flush and snug against the dark ring atop her mound. Her nipple even points at Megan's straight across from it. I carefully snap that side of the trap.

Both of them yelp a very loud "OW!" in unison as the jaw snaps down hard on their nipple. One jaw. Two nipples. One under each side of it. Casey immediately starts crying, and she's not shy about bawling away. Megan just sucks in pained breaths and mumbles "OW" over and over again under her breath as their nipples throb from the hard snap of the jaw on that tender nub.

I do the same with the other jaw. Both cry out as that one snaps down on their nipples, too. It leaves the trap suspended only by their nipples, spanning the distance along the underside of their mounds.

I have Sophie fetch a large candle. I set it in the center of the trap. It stands up several inches tall in the space between their breasts. The trap is only clamped on their nipples, but it's also holding their mounds close to it. On Casey's side, her ample breasts fill all of the space. Less so on Megan's side. The candle adds a little weight to the trap, pushing it down, pulling against those throbbing nipples. But nowhere near enough weight for the trap to pull free of their nipples.

I light the candle. The women see that, and both look very nervously at the flame burning close in front of their shoulders. They don't know that it has some sticky adhesive on its bottom, so even as they squirm it won't fall over.

"Enjoy your night in the dungeon, bitches." I laugh at them. I reach over and unclip the clamp from the enema line, starting the flow. In a few seconds, I see the little pink wheels start turning ever so slowly. "Sleep well!" I laugh hard. "Oh, and I know you'll want to squirm around as your bottoms start filling up far fuller than ever before, but I wouldn't if I were you. In a few minutes that candle will start dripping its hot wax. If either of you squirms, there's no telling whose breasts you might spill some of that wax on."

Casey pales. She trembles. She cries. Megan just quivers lightly, her eyes fixed on the flame.

Chapter 06: The Morning News

In the morning Harry calls me. I'd asked him to call me in the morning and let me know how well Joey is doing as Megan's fill-in. To let him know that I'm awake and ready for his call, I send a picture to his phone. It's one I took from the cameras throughout my house. It very nicely shows Megan in her chains and on her knees, feeding Lilly.

I ask Harry if Joey has been an excellent wife for him.

"Are you kidding? Joey has been more eager and passionate than Megan is!" He happily tells me. "It's as if she's completely hot for me!" He sounds thrilled.

I ask if there have been any problems. He tells me not really. But they have gotten lots of scornful looks. He attributes those to the obvious difference in their ages. He adds that he's gotten a few envious looks from other men, too. I attribute that to those men wondering how a man like Harry managed to land a young, beautiful wife like Joey.

He puts Joey on the phone. I ask her to tell me what they've done. She tells me that they "goofed off" after checking in. Since they were planning to change for supper, that gave her an excuse to get his shirt off. So she "goofed off" by giving Harry a very tender massage. It lasted over an hour, the entire time they had to waste.

She tells me that she fits all of Megan's clothes and that Harry has allowed her the privilege of choosing her own clothes from Megan's things. She asked him to pick for her, but he chose to defer to her fashion sense. She tells me that she chose a skimpy, but not slutty, sundress for their dinner at a beach-front cafe. It was a slow dinner, a "date" dinner. She asked him to order for her, and he bought her a fresh fish and shrimp meal that was delicious.

Then they took a walk on the beach. They started out holding hands, but Joey quickly "snuggled" against him. And used her hand to caress him. Harry must not have minded, since he used his hand to play with her firm bottom at the same time.

When they got back to the bed-and-breakfast Megan picked for their vacation, the same one Megan is never going to see, Harry allowed Joey to undress for him. She tells me that she danced as she stripped for him, and Harry must have really liked it. He didn't object when she undressed him down to his boxers. And the obvious bulge in those boxers told Joey he was pleased with her body.

Joey knows my rules. She's not allowed to take his boxers off without permission. She asked. He allowed. He took her to bed.

Joey tells me that Harry was reluctant at first to really touch her. He asked her a few times if she was comfortable with what they were doing. Each time Joey told him that she's his wife, and of course, a wife is comfortable with her husband touching her body. Wives like to be touched! She tells me that Harry asked if there were things she didn't care to do. She told him the answer I expected her to give, that she's his wife, and she will so happily give him absolutely all of herself. Anything he wants is his.

It took Harry a long while to get comfortable enough with Joey as his wife. It didn't stop him from caressing and play with her nude body. Finally, after about twenty minutes of that, Joey just straddled him, and politely asked him if she could have permission to "ride his cock like a mink." He gave her permission. Joey didn't waste any time. She mounted his cock and rode it as enthusiastically as it has ever been ridden. She knows that because Harry instantly got "really, so totally, into it." In seconds, Harry was moaning out with her and his hands were very eagerly exploring all of her body.

1...45678...10