Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan hears the instruction, and as soon as Casey starts trying to roll her, Megan helps by rolling with her. Casey starts by shaving the peach fuzz off Megan's cheeks. Then she has no choice but to spread Megan's crack wide and shave that. It fully bares Megan's asshole to Casey's eyes. Casey tries not to look at it, and definitely not to touch it. Megan just lies there demurely and allows Casey to shave her. Casey gets everything but the last few hairs. Light, peach fuzz hairs, close around Megan's asshole. The pink wrinkles flowing over Megan's ring make it difficult to shave those. I tell Casey to quit wasting time and just use her fingers. To pull those wrinkles out and smooth over the flesh before shaving it. Casey grimaces as her bare fingers have to touch Megan's body, literally a hair's width from the dark pinpoint of Megan's asshole. But Casey shaves it smooth. Then I have her hold Megan's cheeks wide apart while I pull on a latex glove and check. I pronounce Megan shaven.

I tell Casey to shampoo Megan's hair. She does the hair on Megan's head. I scold her telling her that I said all of Megan's hair. And that's what I meant. Every single hair left on Megan's body. Her eyebrows. Her eyelashes. Her bush. It's all hair, and it should all be clean and silky soft. Casey does it. And again I can see her hands wanting to shy away from Megan's bush. And especially away from Megan's lips. It doesn't seem to matter that Megan is not uncomfortable with being washed by Casey.

Next Casey gets to rinse and condition all of Megan's hair. Then she gets to add a little fresh, and freshly chilly, water to the tub.

I hand her a bottle of body wash and a plastic scrubber. I tell Casey to use the scrubber and her hands. To wash "every cell of skin on this skanky bitch's body." I give Casey a cup to use to rinse Megan as she goes. She starts at the top.

It goes fine until Casey gets to Megan's breasts. They might be small, but they're firm, so they perk up just a little as Megan lies in the tub. Enough that Casey can clearly see where Megan's chest ends and her breasts begin. It's at that line where Casey starts to hesitate again. Right when she realizes that to wash Megan's breasts, she's going to have her hands all over them. And their rock hard nipples. She starts working around them.

I just tap Casey's bottom with the crop. She squeals. "This is the last time I'm going to tell you to stop being such a prude, cunt. Wash those breasts. Thoroughly. I like to sell clean breasts. The bitch's buyer might want to suck on them or something. If he can find those little things!" I add laughing. I grab one of Casey's wrists and push her hand up until it's squarely atop Megan's breast. Casey gets the hint. She starts washing the petite mound. But she's also touching it very softly with even more reluctant hands. "And don't forget that nipple!" I remind Casey. I watch as she stalls as long as she can. Then she finally puts two fingers to Megan's nipple and scrubs it very quickly. But not so quickly that Megan doesn't have time to purr softly, just once, but sweetly. As Megan purrs, Casey's hands flinch, almost pulling back from the nipple. I guess Casey realizes that would get her a swat. She catches her hand just in time.

It goes well from there. Until Casey gets to Megan's pussy. I see her hands washing very carefully around Megan's furry, flat mound. I scold Casey sharply, telling her to open those lips up and wash that pussy, too! Casey tries to push Megan's lips aside without slipping her fingers into Megan's slit. It doesn't work very well. Not with Megan's narrow lips. Casey ends up with no choice but to use her fingers to pull the protruding edges of Megan's pink folds wide. As soon as she does, I can see that Megan's pussy is very wet with a thick layer of clingy honey. I'm sure Casey can see it, too. I'm sure Casey thinks it from the sweet bath she's giving Megan. I think it's from the humiliation Megan is suffering through.

I stand right over the very shy Casey, instructing her as she goes along to start by washing Megan's narrow lips. Inside and out. Then to do the same with Megan's wrinkly loose folds. Then to wash the rest of Megan's pinkness. I see Casey trying to avoid the swollen knot of pink folds where Megan's clit is peeking its eager head up. Casey's fingers are close to it, but always trying to stay a hair's width from it. I just nudge Casey's wrist. "Don't forget this bitch's clitoris! That has to be clean, too." I teasing scold Casey. Her fingers are already atop the hard nub from that little bump to her wrist.

Casey starts washing it slowly, trying hard to not stimulate Megan as she does. I grab Casey's wrist again. "I said to wash it, cunt!" I scold Casey. Keeping hold of Casey's wrist, I start "scrubbing" Casey's sudsy fingers over the top of Megan's clit. Megan stiffens up and purrs out a very deep and throaty moan as Casey washes it. Casey breathes a sigh of relief once I let her fingers off the nub. Megan sighs out with more frustration.

I tell Casey that she has to wash Megan's pussy, too. To get her fingers nice and sudsy. I don't bother telling Casey what to do. I again take hold of Casey's wrist, balling it up and leaving only two fingers extended. To soapy fingers. I push those casually into Megan's pussy, trying to neither be rough nor gentle. Just not caring at all about Megan's comfort. I use Casey's ungloved fingers to stroke the inside of Megan's pussy, spreading the sudsy soap around inside Megan. And stroking her walls, slightly quickly, and very deftly.

As soon as she feels the soap inside her pussy, Megan sucks in a little wince. But after that, she feels Casey's fingers massaging her walls as I pretend I'm washing them. Megan starts moaning very sweetly, even though her face still shows a touch of the sting of the soap inside her. I use Casey's fingers to wash as much of Megan's pussy as the fingers will reach. Twisting them around as I stroke them in and out quickly. I spend close to a minute washing that pussy out. Then I release Casey's hand after letting her fingers slip from the tight tunnel. "Now rinse it fully. That soap stings. You don't want this bitch to have its pussy stinging, do you?"

Casey washes the soap off her fingers. She splashes as much water as she can at Megan's tunnel. She eventually realizes that the soap is too deeply inside Megan's tunnel to just splash it out. It leaves her no choice. I see her turn to Megan and mouth "sorry, I have to!" and then she very gently pushes her fingers into Megan's tunnel. Casey tries to open her fingers a little and splash lots of water at Megan's tunnel while moving her fingers the bare minimum to rinse the soap out. It doesn't help Megan any. She's still purring soft moans, albeit not as hungrily as she did when I used Casey's fingers to scrub it. Casey takes her time splashing out all of the suds, but being careful not to move her fingers any more than she absolutely has to.

Casey looks rather relieved when her fingers come out of Megan's pussy. Her relief lasts a fraction of a second. That's how long it takes me to remind Casey that she has to very thoroughly wash Megan's asshole, too. And I don't let her get away with cheating it either. I make sure Casey pulls the flesh around the ring of muscle taut, smoothing out every wrinkle, and scrubbing over it with her fingers. I make her scrub the tiny pinpoint at the center, too. Everything short of sticking her finger into Megan's bottom.

But after that, the bath gets easier for Casey. Megan doesn't have any private areas left that need washing. She doesn't have any privacy left, either.

Once Megan's bath is done, I have Casey drain the water from the tub and "help" Megan up to her feet. Casey gets the chore of drying Megan off, too. Megan isn't allowed to so much as touch the towel. And then Megan isn't allowed to touch the hairbrush or hairdryer either. Casey has to do it for her. I even make Casey brush Megan's teeth for her.

Then I tell Megan that it's her turn. She's to wash and groom Casey exactly the same way Casey just did her. I watch Casey's face blush a very beet red as she hears that it's her turn. I can't imagine that Casey didn't know it was coming. More likely, she spent the last forty minutes trying to convince herself that Megan wasn't about to be washing her!

Casey cringes hard as Megan guides her into the tub. She blurts out a little squeal as the cool water reaches her bottom. And she gets her bath, every bit as thoroughly as Megan just did.

Chapter 05: The Punishment Begins

Now that my bitches are properly groomed, I have them in the playroom. They're standing properly. That is with their hands behind their backs. Even Megan. I took the extra two seconds to tell her how I want her to stand. And to remind her that she's in my Queendom now, not her Master's Kingdom. I have them standing close beside each other. So close that their upper arms and hips are touching each other. It doesn't bother the experienced Megan, she's used to being touched by others, even strangers, if that's what her Master wants. But it definitely has the novice Casey slightly uneasy. I'm very sure that Megan is the first nude woman she's so much as been around, much less touched.

"You two have been very naughty little bitches..." I stand in front of them. And I have the short cane in my hand. Megan watches the cane with a light edginess in her eyes. But Casey looks downright scared of it. I can't imagine why. Those two strokes she got with it weren't that bad.

"You are here to be punished and learn to obey." I take my cane and gently lie it along the underside of Casey's breasts. She flinches hard from just the touch of it. I draw it very slowly along her mounds. "You will be here until you learn to obey like proper peasant bitches." I stop moving the cane and use it to lift her mounds up, taking most of their weight off of her chest. "I will tell you things once. Only once."

I slowly lower Casey's breasts back down until I can move the cane away from her mounds. I use its tip to trace a line straight down her stomach and through her pubes. Then I bring the cane back up, moving very slowly until the tip of it is lying lightly against Casey's pussy mound. "There will be consequences for disobedience here. Strict consequences."

I take the cane from Casey's pussy and lift it up so that's the tip of it is in front of her eyes. I move it slowly to tease Casey with it. Not to hurt her with it. Not yet. She hasn't misbehaved yet. I bring it around, lying its length across the tips of Casey's nipples. I start drawing the cane over the tips of those hard nubs slowly, gently stroking the sensitive hardness with it. "I hope you aren't so stupid that you think you're going to be comfortable here. No one cares if the peasants are comfortable. Especially not naughty peasants the Queen has sent to Her dungeon. Dungeons are not comfortable. Dungeons are where naughty peasants suffer."

I lift the cane up until it's about an inch over Casey's mounds. I bring it down on the top of her mounds. It barely taps them. It's enough to get a jiggle out of them, but it leaves only the faintest of pink stripes that are already vanishing before my eyes. It's also enough to get a very scared yelp from Casey. And to get her flinching so hard she almost jumps off her feet. "Welcome to your Queen's dungeon, naughty bitches. In case you're stupid enough to be wondering, anything can be done to you here. You will like nothing. This is your punishment for your sins."

I quickly snap the cane around to the side, landing a very soft stroke of it squarely atop Megan's stiff nipples. It's enough to get a flinch from her, and a tiny grimace, but I pull the swat so it doesn't hurt her. "Just because you don't have any breasts, don't think I won't whip them anyway."

I take my cane and use the tip of it to caress Casey's bottom. She flinches again from the touch, no doubt remembering the two swats of it she endured earlier. After a moment I start drawing the tip of the cane up through Casey's crack. I pause with the tip flush atop Casey's tightly clenched asshole. I give it a little wiggle, using its tip to lightly press against the ring of muscle. I feel her tightness resisting the cane. "I do mean anything, bitches." I slowly take the cane from Casey's bottom and move it over to Megan's. She gets the same tease with it.

"Slave, fetch me some proper attire for this... dungeon fodder." I sweetly say to Sophie. She hurries to fetch me exactly what I've asked for. She brings them to me, carrying them atop her upturned palms where they're on full display to the women. She holds them out to me, her hands making a little tray for them. I pick up one of them.

I've asked Sophie to bring me collars for them. But not my usual collars. Dungeon collars. These are heavy iron. They're wide, around 1 ½" and ¼" thick. Casey has a look of horror on her face the instant she sees them. She watches my hands with those wary eyes as I pick one up and take my time bringing it up to her neck. I open it, put it around Casey's bare neck, and close it. Then I lock it with a fairly big and heavy padlock. I pick up the other collar and lock it around Megan's narrower neck. Megan watches me with wary, but also slightly interested, eyes. It tells me that she's never worn an iron collar before. To her, they're probably the things of porn, not reality. But it is truly amazing what you can buy online these days. If you don't believe that, try Etsy. It's where I found mine. I save these collars for subs who are here for punishment only. I think the harsh nature of the cold, and heavy, iron locked around their necks definitely says punishment.

Now I send Sophie to fetch a set of leg irons for both of my dungeon bitches. I have several different kinds. Ones with leather cuffs. Regulations police steel cuffs. And then the ones I want for these two. Ones with heavy iron cuffs. The cuffs are almost 2" tall, and ¼" thick. They're joined together with a chain that's 18" long, one end of it welded to each cuff. Instead of kneeling down, I have Sophie get on her knees and fasten the cuffs around both women's ankles. It takes four padlocks, one on each ankle to lock them on.

Now I have Sophie fetch the handcuffs. The dungeon sets, the ones with 1" wide iron cuffs for their wrists and a 12" long chain joining the cuffs. One set for each bitch.

To top off the dungeon uniform, I have Sophie get two rather heavy chains. My friendly frat boys call them "log chains." They're about eight or eight and a half feet long. They have links that are almost 2" long and over ¼" thick. They're heavy. Each chain weighs almost ten pounds. I tell Sophie to start with Megan this time. I'll let Casey watch Megan getting locked up first. Sophie opens the padlock on the collar around Megan's neck, then locks one end of the chain to it. She lets the heavy chain hang down Megan's front where it would be dangling between her breasts if she had the breasts for that.

The weight of the chain holds it taut. It pulls down on the collar as well, pulling ti hard against the back of Megan's neck. Sophie wraps the chain snugly around Megan's waist, using another padlock to secure it there. Then she goes to the bottom and padlocks the chain to the center of the chain spanning Megan's ankle cuffs. Keeping the chain taut as it hangs down Megan's front leaves about a foot of extra chain. Now it's Casey's turn to get locked up.

"Now it's supper time. You bitches won't be eating. You haven't done anything to earn food. And it's not like you're humans how are worthy of being fed. You two will serve." I snap my fingers. "Come."

They follow me to the dining room, their chains rattling with every little movement. I love that sound. I take my seat. I tell Sophie that she's to ensure that I'm properly attended, but she's also to dine with me tonight. That's a treat I know Sophie will enjoy. Supper at the Queen's table. I give her Casey to serve and send her off to show Casey what to do.

I point to a spot on the floor beside me. A spot that will be between me and Sophie when Sophie returns. I tell Megan to kneel beside the chair there. She does. And she has no clue what humiliation awaits her. "You will be attending to my beloved Princess, Lilly," I tell Megan. "You do not want to displease me by insulting my Princess. She will expect her food to be cut for her and to be spoon-fed. Humbly and very politely. In case it's not obvious to that pea-sized brain of yours, a Princess ranks far, far above a peasant bitch in any Queendom. Cunt will bring you the Princess' plate."

I picked Megan over Casey to serve Lilly for one reason. Given their occupations, I'm confident that Megan and Harry are well-off. That they have a good life. I'm sure she'll just get so excited by how far she's about to lower herself. "Lilly, supper!" I call out in a very sweet voice.

Lilly comes trotting out to the table. I would bet anything Megan was expecting a child. Although I can't imagine why she'd think I'd allow a child to see, much less be fed by, a naked slave in chains. Lilly is the most adorable black-and-white pitbull! She is an absolute sweetheart, too. 60 or so pounds of nothing but love sponge and "cuddle bug." despite the breed's reputation, there isn't a mean bone in Lilly's body. She's by far the most gentle dog I've ever known. And she's extremely playful. She does have the attitude of a bully, but she's so cute about it!

Lilly trots right over to her seat. She hops up and sits in the chair, scooting into place facing the table as if she were a person. She glances at Megan, sees the naked woman in chains, and snorts at her. Then she turns her attention back to the table, waiting patiently for the food. Lilly really likes food. Especially here, where Lilly does NOT eat dog food. She eats what I eat.

A minute later Casey brings out my plate. Sophie is never more than a step behind Casey. And Sophie has a rubber spatula in her hand to ensure Casey takes her role of wait-bitch seriously. Sophie must have given Casey very good instructions. Casey carries the plate atop her upturned palms and kneels before serving it to me. Then she goes back for Lilly's plate.

Lilly casually eyes my plate. I'm sure she knows her plate is next and she's just seeing what Paige, my house-slave, has cooked for us tonight. Like every meal served in my home, supper is kosher. We're having flame-grilled salmon steaks topped with a hollandaise sauce (made with plant butter, not dairy butter). It's served with wild rice, fresh grilled snap peas, and hush puppies.

Casey kneels and sets Lilly's plate in front of her. Lilly eyes the plate and licks her lips. She loves Salmon! It's in her favorite food group (from the canine food pyramid) of "dead animals I don't even have to catch!" Casey brings out Sophie's plate and sets it on the other side of Lilly. Then Sophie takes her seat. I tell Casey to kneel. We say Kiddush, our prayer before supper. Sophie sends Casey to stand off to the side and wait to be told to fetch something for someone who matters.

I tell Megan to begin feeding my Princess. I don't bother waiting for her to get it wrong. I tell her to use the fork and cut a small bite of something, then feed that bite to the Princess. Megan cuts a bite of the salmon. She raises the fork to Lilly, keeping a very wary eye on the pitbull.

Lilly is a good Princess. She waits until Megan has the food up to her mouth. She opens it, and very gently takes the bite off the fork. I think she might swallow it whole. She's eager. She loves Salmon. She sits calmly and waits for Megan to feed her the next bite. I tell Megan not to favor anything, to make sure to feed the Princess all of the meal. Lilly never leaves anything on her plate.

Megan lets the humiliation show on her face as she feeds Lilly. I'm sure Megan is getting hungry. She hasn't eaten since lunch. And I've told her that she won't be getting food. So she's kneeling, hungry, and spoon-feeding a very nice meal to a dog.

1...34567...10