Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did say you'd get the same punishment Joey gets. That starts with two good strokes of this nice, sharp, cane. Turn around, bend over, and rest your forearms on that stool, bitch." I tell her very firmly, "and don't waste my time! Take your whipping like a big bitch."

Casey wastes my time. I knew she would. She's far too nervous to do anything else. She turns slowly, her feet moving unwillingly with the tiniest of steps. It seems to take forever for her to just turn around. And all that shows me is a pair of shapely cheeks. Her globes look to be slightly soft as well, their tips taking on a touch of flatness. They have a rounded underside to them, but not so much that they hang or sag. For a woman of her age, it's a pretty good bottom.

It takes her even longer to lean over. I'd swear she moves slower the closer her forearms get to the stool. It definitely looks like it. Leaning over pulls her cheeks tauter and rounds them out a little more. Enough that the flatness is taken out of them. But not enough to pull all of the looseness out of them. They're not saggy or flabby, just not firm. They'll be like wet sponges in my hands. Her cheeks are full enough that her crack stays closed, hiding her asshole, even with her leaning over.

Since this Casey's first punishment here, and likely the first punishment of her adult life, I remind her that she's expected to behave for it. She's to stand still and not move her bottom. She's not to speak a single word, either. Nor is she to try to cover or protect her bottom. She's to stand there, hold still, and accept the painful punishment she's earned through her lazy negligence.

I give Casey the exact same strokes I gave Joey. Not the hardest I can manage. Far from it. I just snap my wrist to send the cane flying through the air.

"YE-OW!" Casey screams out, loudly and in a very girly-high pitch as the cane cracks against the soft flesh of her globes, searing a bright red strip of a welt across them. She pants a fast breath, then cries out another "OW!" Her bottom does not stay still. She wiggles it, trying to shake off the sting of the cane. She starts sobbing. I hear her say "Shit, that hurts too much!" under her breath. It's quiet enough that I have to strain to make it out, so I let her get away with it.

I snap the cane again, searing a matching red welt just below the first one. And Casey screams out another truly pained cry as it lands with its sharp crack. It leaves her crying hard and panting.

I have her stand up. That's something she's relieved to do. It's a sure sign that the whipping is over. But I don't send her to sit beside Joey. Instead, I have Joey stand up and join Casey.

I blindfold and gag both women. I cuff their hands behind their backs, too. Then I take them one at a time, Joey first, and walk them to the playroom. With them blinded, I guide them, steering them by their shoulders. In the playroom, I have some metal folding chairs set up. I picked these cheap chairs for one reason, they're the coldest and hardest I could find, at least at Ollie's Bargain Barn. And it's not like an actual person is ever going to sit in them. Just toys.

I sit Joey down. She gasps out as her tender bottom touches the hard seat, but otherwise, she sits. I lock the chain of her cuffs to a chain I have locked to the chair. It holds her hands from rising up, and that will ensure Joey stays sitting in her chair.

Casey screams out as her sore bottom lands on the chair. Hers isn't any sorer than Joey's. I guess Casey just isn't as good with pain as Joey is. Or Casey is hamming it up, which I wouldn't put past her. I lock her to the chair as well.

I don't bother to remind them of the rules. I expect them to stay where I've put them. The chain will see to that. I expect them to stay quiet. The gag will make sure they do. I expect them to wait. The lack of another choice will ensure they do.

Chapter 03: Substitution

I leave Casey and Joey ignored on their chairs. I return to my living room where I lounge on my sofa and sip a cup of lemon tea that Sophie has served me. It's as good of a way as any to pass the next few minutes. I allowed plenty of time to deal with Casey and Joey. I have almost half an hour before the next part of this scene starts.

It starts right on time. As I require of my toys, the knock on my door comes exactly at 5:00. To the minute. I send Sophie to answer the door, as I always do.

I don't know the couple that's arriving. I've never met them before. I only know that they are toys who belong to Alexei, a friend of Nikolai's whom I kind of know. I kind of know from around Nikolai's. Those two are fairly close. I know Alexei lives east of Pensacola somewhere. I forget which of the countless tourist-trap towns he lives in. But he seems nice, and I know we share a lot of the same ideas about D/s. We treat our toys a lot alike. So I wasn't surprised when he asked me for a favor.

The favor is Harry and his wife Megan. The couple that Sophie is now letting into my apartment. Megan is a toy who belongs to Alexei and his wife Galina, a switch who enjoys playing both the role of a Domme over women and of a sub before men. Harry enjoys watching, preferably live, when he's allowed. He doesn't mind joining in, but he's staunchly opposed to enduring any pain or humiliation himself. That definitely limits the ways he can join in, so he usually isn't asked to.

Harry and Megan live just east of Panama City. That's about 90 minutes east of Pensacola, and thus between two and three hours from Mobile. Alexei tells me they drive to him, near Pensacola, because they're uncomfortable playing too close to home. Megan is an attorney with a reputation to protect.

They've come to Mobile for vacation. I know, it sounds lame. Mobile sucks as a tourist trap. They didn't come to see the sights. They picked Mobile at Alexei's "instruction." He assured them they'd enjoy their stay here. I think they took that to mean that he might be here. He's not, and he's not coming. He called them about an hour ago, as they were (likely) entering Alabama, and told them there were to come directly here, to my apartment. Here, "Miss Rodgers" would explain to them what Megan's punishment for being too slutty is going to be. Only after Megan has suffered her punishment are they free to resume their vacation.

I knew they were coming a week ago. Yesterday Alexei knew what I had in mind. The toys still don't have a clue how fun their vacation is going to be. Just call it "Pepper's Palace," the new D/s destination vacation! Megan is in for a good lesson.

Sophie shows them in and offers them seats on the sofa as I've told her to do. She doesn't offer them anything else. I haven't told her to. So I offer Harry a cup of tea, which he declines for now. I can already see it on his face. This was unexpected. Alexei has never shared Megan with another Domme before, at least not just given her to one. He's looking around, seeing what there's to be seen. I'm sure he sees a typical college-girl apartment... well, not so typical. Mine is clean and I have the money for nice furnishing. But the taste in those furnishings is all me. All college-girl.

I can see that's he's a little unsure about me. I assume that's because I look my age. 20. young compared to the 41-year-old Harry. Compared to the 36-year-old Megan, too. And I'm very petite. Even Sophie is taller than I am!

I set the tone from the start. I ignore Megan and turn to Harry. "Her Master and I have had a long talk. He tells me that Megan has been an extremely naughty bitch. Is it true? Did this skanky bitch actually dare to beg Master to take a plug that He'd put in her bottom out just because she had to go visit some dirtball client at the jail?"

"Yeah, she did... He'd told her that she was to leave it in all night, then return in the morning and He'd remove it. She... planned to stop at the jail on her way home, and with all the security there, she was worried they'd find it. That would be humiliating, and it would start rumors about her..."

I laugh. I know the entire story. I know that they wouldn't have found it. The plug he'd used was 100% rubber and metal detectors don't pick up on rubber. Nothing short of a strip search would have turned it up, and lawyers aren't strip-searched. The only danger to Megan was to her psyche as she sat there, sitting on that butt plug, and talking to her client. Naturally, Alexei scolded her and spanked her for daring to question him. He also had Galina drive her to the jail and make sure she went in with that toy up her butt. And he promised her that she was going to pay dearly for it, just not that night since she did have a criminal waiting on her.

"Obviously that's a very serious bit of misbehavior..." I say to Harry. "The consequences will have to be just as serious. I do hope you understand, Harry. Megan is His slave! She can't be running around thinking. It's her place to obey without question, not to think! People think! Slaves just obey."

"Yeah, He warned me you might have some harsh punishment in store for her..." His voice sounds hesitant, but I can see a little gleam in his eye that says he wants to see some harsh consequences administered.

I turn to Megan. "Stand up, bitch," I say very firmly, adding a touch of coolness to voice that wasn't there when I was addressing Harry.

Megan doesn't hesitate to rise to her feet. She stands with her hands at her sides, her purse still draped over her shoulder. But she stands up straight with her eyes forward and on me. It's not how I'd teach a sub to stand. I prefer their hands at the small of their back. With her hands at her sides, they block just a hair of the side of her breasts, right where they join her chest. And I want unhindered access to a sub's breasts.

It's one of the issues I run into playing with subs who belong to others. Not everyone teaches subs the same things, or at least not the exact same way of doing things. Megan won't know the commands I use, she'll only know the ones Alexei uses. Like now. I said stand and she's standing the way Alexei taught her to stand in his realm. If Megan belonged to one of "the girls," my Domme friends, she'd know my way of doing things. We all use the same commands to mean the same things. We do that, in a big part, to make it easier to share our toys. Still, she'll know the basics. I'll just have to give her detailed instructions. Then again, I'll be giving those instructions in just as much detail to Casey, too.

For now, I let her posture go uncorrected. This is close enough. "Give all your things to your husband, bitch." She won't know my "undress" command, the one Joey and Casey got. But I've decided that it doesn't matter much how Megan's clothes come off. Just that she gets naked. I'm sure she's expecting to. I doubt Alexei would allow her to stay dressed very long.

Megan hands her purse to her husband. Now we'll see what Alexei has taught her. I'm confident that an experienced sub would have understood what I mean when I said "all of your things." Now I'm watching to see how she goes about it and what she does with her things. I (and my Domme friends) tend to be rigorous in things. We have specific ways we expect things to be done. I don't know if Alexei does as well, or he's happy with her clothes just coming off her body.

Megan dressed casually today. But most women would for a drive and a vacation. She's wearing a yellow cotton blouse and cargo shorts over sneakers. Comfortable attire.

She starts by squatting down and taking off her sneakers. She pushes them aside and reaches for her socks. I stop her. I tell her to straighten her shoes up first. In my realms worthless bitches take care of the things some actual person provides for them to use. Like clothes. I tell her to tuck the laces into them and hand them neatly to her husband. And to ask him to hold them for her. Then I let her go for her socks. I don't have to tell her to fold those up before she stands and hands them over. Once was enough for her. It tells me she's an experienced sub. She knows there will be consequences for making me tell her the same thing twice.

Megan is about 5'5" tall, roughly average for a woman. But she's also a slender woman. I'd guess she doesn't weigh much more than 115 pounds. I knew that before I ever saw her. Alexei gave me her clothing sizes. I needed to know for what I have in mind.

Megan could easily pass for a few years younger than her 36. maybe 32. She has a face that's neither rounded nor oval in shape but has a fairly rounded and softly featured jawline. She has short, black hair that's cut close to her head, but also has a touch of body to it. It hangs just to the bottom of her jawline. She has brown eyes. She has a slightly long nose with decently angular lines to it. And she has a mice wide mouth framed with a pair of light pink, plush lips.

As her blouse comes off I can see the leanness in her body. I can make out the lines of her collar bones along her shoulders. I can see narrow arms. But it looks like everything about Megan is going to be lean and narrow. I can see a flat stomach with taut skin that doesn't have a blemish on it. And I can see a rather sexy purple lace bra with half cups that flaunt her breasts. I already knew that Megan would have small breasts. I know she wears a 32-A bra, and that's not a bra with much room for breasts in it. Now that I can see them, they're what I expected. They do, however, fill out the small cups of the lace bra nicely.

Next, she takes off her shorts. It reveals a matching pair of purple panties. And they are not modest panties. They're high cut on her hips, with a narrow, deep V of satin in the front and a slightly wider one in the back. But even that swath doesn't cover more than about 2/3rds of her cheeks. Nor does it hide her curvy hips. Those have just enough padding on them to hide her bones, and not an ounce more. The curve of those soft hips flows perfectly into the curve of her waist, too. I can also see a pair of narrow and lithe legs now fully exposed. Those don't have any boniness to them, not even knobby knees. Just a sweet, but narrow, shapeliness to them.

Megan takes off her bra. It lets me see her firm mounds. They're small, as expected, rising somewhere between an inch and two inches off her chest. The way she fills out that bra, I'd guess closer to two inches. They're perfectly rounded, almost like half oranges glued to her chest. They're milky white, telling me that Megan isn't one to lie out in the sun much. No tan lines, either. They're topped with a pair of rings of light pink just a hair larger than a quarter. And centered in those soft rings are a pair of nipples the width of pencil erasers that poke their rounded tips up about ¼" above her mounds.

The only thing Megan has left is her panties. She slips them off and hands them to her husband. It lets me see that she has a full bush of black curly hairs. But I already knew that. I could see the ends of those hairs peeking out the leg openings of her panties. Now I can see that her bush is untrimmed. Or rather not trimmed neatly. It looks as if she's trimmed the hairs off her legs, but that she hasn't bothered to fully shave the creases of her thighs and trim the edges into sharp lines. I can't imagine why Alexei would stand for it. I like my toys neat. This one will be coming back to him so neatly groomed.

Despite her dense fur, I have no problem seeing her flat pussy mound. It's long, narrow lips that don't come anywhere close to meeting, leaving a wide gash between them. And I can see the loose folds of her inner pinkness poking their edges out through that gash and beyond her mound. Immediately I think of Sophie's pussy. Her inner folds peek out just as prominently, maybe even more so. I'll know better later when I get a very good look at this pussy.

"Miss Rodgers, this slave is now naked, as You've commanded, Ma'am." I don't have to tell Megan to say it. The wording is a little different than I would have taught her, but for a "one-off" I won't bother to correct her. Obviously, Alexei refers to her as His slave. I wouldn't. I reserve the honor of being called a slave to those who wear my collar. And those who wear my collar wear it 24/7. It never comes off.

"Go sit on that stool." I point her to the stool beside my desk. She sits, crossing her legs and resting her hands on her knees. Again, it's a slight variation from what I'd teach a sub, but it's close enough for one-offs and government work. I let her sit.

The first thing I do is cuff her hands behind her back. That doesn't have much effect on her. But she's probably used to being bound and cuffed.

Next, I get a gag for Megan. I select a good-sized ball gag, one with a soft foam-covered ball that will completely fill her mouth. It will ensure she doesn't say anything more than "MM!" from now on. And in a minute, when she hears what I have to say to Harry, I suspect she's going to want to say something.

Lastly, I blindfold Megan with a sash of black silky fabric. It won't let so much as a ray of light through. Perfect, because I do not want her to see what happens next. I want her to sit there, mute, and hear everything. And not be able to do or say anything about it.

I return to the sofa and take a seat facing Harry. "Megan will be staying here until that skanky bitch learns some obedience. Her Master is well aware of it.

"However, since you haven't misbehaved, I don't see any reason to ruin your vacation too. I have arranged for a replacement for Megan. She will be your wife until Megan learns to mind her betters. Just think of it like this: she is your wife. She is everything that skank is. I'm just replacing that slutty body with another."

"Oh, slave!" I call for Sophie, "take this skanky bitch to the playroom and return with the first bitch I saw today."

"Yes, Mistress, right away!" Sophie squeals excitedly. She hurries over to Megan and reaches her hand down to Megan's shoulder. "Come along, bitch." Sophie gets a firm grip on Megan's shoulder and almost pulls the woman up to her feet.

Megan is shaking her head a hard no. Sophie ignores it. Megan cries out an urgent "MM!" through her gag. No one can actually make out what she's saying, but I think we all guess it's "NO!" Sophie just pulls her along. Megan follows, her feet stumbling as she tries not to leave her husband. Sophie isn't the biggest or strongest of girls, but she is determined. She easily drags Megan along to the playroom.

Sophie already knows what I want her to do. She shoves Megan down in a third metal chair. All three of them are in a line, so it puts Megan about eight inches from Casey. All three of the women are blindfolded, so none can see what's going on. But they all must hear Megan squealing through her gag. I can hear the chair knocking against something, and a chain rattling. Then, after a minute, just the chain rattling. It tells me that Megan is not sitting still in her chair like a good bitch. She's still squirming! Sooner or later she'll accept her place.

Then Sophie returns. She's leading Joey along. Ever the little imp, Sophie has pinched one of Joey's nipples in her fingers and is using that to lead the girl along. She brings Joey over to me. Blindfolded, Joey has to rely on Sophie to guide her through the living room. And she doesn't know that she's now standing naked in front of a man she's never laid eyes on before.

I nod to Sophie. She takes Joey's blindfold off. For an instant I see Joey's eyes go wide as she catches sight of Harry sitting on the sofa. It's just the surprise of it. She stays still. Sophie takes her gag off. And the handcuffs. Joey keeps her hands behind her back, even as Harry is so obviously eyeing her nude body.

"Mr. Havelock, this is Joey. Joey, this is Mr. Havelock." I point at Harry as if he's not the only man in the room.