Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey assures me that she won't fail.

I tell Megan that she has five minutes to empty herself, and she will not have another opportunity anytime soon. It's enough motivation for Megan. Still crying from her whipping, she doesn't hesitate to let go. Immediately a faintly-yellow torrent shoots powerfully from between her cheeks. It hits the bottom of the bucket hard, splattering as it does. A second later the first waste comes out amid the endless torrent. It takes longer, maybe half a minute, before I hear Megan peeing as well.

Casey stands there, trying hard not to look at what Megan is doing, but having to see it anyway. She doesn't have a choice but to watch the bucket attentively so she doesn't miss a drop of the mess. So she has to see the torrent as it gushes from Megan's asshole. And see the mess Megan is leaving in the bucket. It is definitely a disgusting job. Perfect for these bitches.

I stand there, watching my watch. Megan can see me watching the time closely, too. This means she can also see that I'm watching her poop in the bucket, making sure she does as she was told to. I'm confident that pooping in a bucket is a new experience for Megan. As is having an audience as she does. More so having someone hold the bucket for her. I'm even more confident that it's a rather humiliating experience for the normally proper attorney. I'd bet she never even imagined being humiliated this way. So I do the only sensible thing. I take a close-up picture of her humiliation that shows not just her, but clearly shows the torrent flowing from her asshole as well. I'm sure Alexei will appreciate seeing it for himself. Harry, too.

At five minutes, to the second, I firmly snap for Megan to stand straight up. I announce that's all the bucket time she'll get. In a few minutes, the "second wave" of that enema is going to hit her and she'll wish I'd let her have a little longer. But I won't. She's in the dungeon, she's here to suffer.

I tell Casey that she's to clean up after Megan. First, she's to take the bucket to the toilet and empty it. Sophie goes along with her. Then Sophie stands there and makes Casey scrub the bucket out with a little brush and dry it with a rag. Sophie gives Casey a single baby wipe and tells her to return to me.

I inspect the bucket and tell Casey to leave it at my feet. Then I tell her what the baby wipe is for. It's to clean Megan's bottom, another thing Casey is going to go do for Megan. I tell her to kneel behind Megan so that she'll have a very good view of Megan's asshole. After Casey is done, I will be inspecting Megan's asshole, and if it's messy, Casey will be the one to pay for it. Megan will just be left with a messy bottom.

Casey still hesitates and very reluctantly spreads Megan's cheeks. I can see, from several feet away, that Megan's crack is in need of a good cleaning. It's rather messy. Disgustingly so. I haven't offered Casey any gloves for her hands, either. Her hands move so reluctantly as she starts wiping Megan's bottom for her. Megan just stands there, blushing, and cringing as she allows Casey to do it for her. I'm sure that's another new experience, too.

When Casey is done, Sophie follows her to flush the wipe. But Sophie doesn't allow her to wash her hands. Casey's face says that's a mixed blessing. She definitely wants to wash them. But she wants to use that bucket even worse.

I wait until Casey is back in line beside Megan. I ask Cunt if she's ready to behave now. She promises me that she is. I tell Megan to get the bucket and hold it for Casey. Casey squats as told, but she tries to stare down at the floor. I make her pick her head up so she'll have to see me watching her before I allow her to start using that bucket. It lets me see the deep blush on her face. But nothing is going to stop Casey from relieving herself.

I follow the exact same routine, only with the women trading roles. Now it's Megan cleaning up after Casey and wiping Casey's bottom for her. A bottom that's even messier than Megan's was.

I send the girls, Megan, Casey, and Paige, to share a shower. And I send Sophie to supervise.

Chapter 08: A Slutty Lesson

Casey and Megan spent all day today on their knees. I never allowed them a rest. I kept them both busy serving and catering to me. I'd thought about working them a little more, I can always find housework to be done, but I decided against it. Neither had any sleep last night. How could they with those enemas slowly filling their bottoms? I figured that after 24 sleepless hours, neither would have too much energy. So I found other things for them to do. And I discovered that Casey makes an excellent ottoman, especially to prop my feet up on for Megan to massage. My whip kept them on task. And naturally, Princess Lilly demanded that Her slave-humans pet Her often.

I did feed them today. Both breakfast and supper. Sort of. Table scraps count as food, right? It's definitely a meal befitting a peasant bitch in the queen's castle. After breakfast and supper, I allowed them to scrap the plates and divide up the scraps to eat. They don't know that I had Sophie put extra food on our plates so there would be extra scraps for them. I don't want to starve them. I just want to see how uncomfortable I can keep them. And judging by the looks on their faces, I'm doing a very good job of it.

I have a special torment in mind for them tonight. Maybe they'll sleep. Maybe not. More likely, I think, they'll get very little and very low quality, sleep. They'll be too distracted for real sleep.

I have them in the playroom. Before I put the down for the night, I've decided to do Harry a favor. He's been a good sport about enjoying Joey. And according to the phone call this morning, he's definitely been enjoying Joey's skilled blow jobs. So I'll teach Megan to service him the same way Joey recently learned to. Hopefully, then, Megan will please him that way. I'll also tell Alexei that Megan has a new skill. He'll make sure that she puts it to good use.

I have Paige put a strap-on dildo on. The one I've chosen is fairly long and thick. Well above average. And almost certainly large than Harry. It has a seven-inch long shaft that's slightly over 1 ½" thick. Not too many guys can measure up to that. Either dimension. I always pick a large shaft to teach a bitch to be a slutty bitch. That way, when they have a real cock, it won't be as big as what they've practiced on. It will be easier for them. And thus, they'll do a better job of it.

I have both women on their knees, Paige standing in front of them, mostly between them. Still, I confident that they can guess what I have in mind. Most women on their knees in front of a cock would have a pretty good idea of what was wanted of them. They're still in their chains as well. Those aren't coming off until they leave here. I might even parade Megan in front of Harry in her chains. She does look rather cute in them.

I tell Casey to show me how she sucks a cock. Paige immediately steps up to Casey, putting the fat head of her strap-on flush with Casey's lips. Casey obediently opens her mouth and takes the head of the cock into her mouth. She brings her hands up, their chain rattling, and wraps her hand around the shaft. She starts stroking the cock with her hand. Slowly she starts working her mouth over the head of the cock and the first inch or so of the shaft. She doesn't even have her hand in rhythm with her mouth. Amateurish would be an understatement.

I let Casey go on for about half a minute, hoping that she might eventually start to show some skill at it. She doesn't. I grab her hair and yank hard, pulling her head back. The cock slips from her mouth. A sudden look of nervousness sweeps over Casey's face. By now she's learned that when I'm rough with her, I'm not pleased. And that usually means she's in for something she won't like.

"Is that how you suck a cock, cunt? Seriously? That's how you'd do it with an actual cock?"

"Yes, my Queen..." Casey very hesitantly confesses in a muted voice.

"And you think guys like that?"

"I think so, my Queen... No one has ever complained about it, Ma'am..." Casey blushes.

"How many guys have you tortured with such a crappy blow job, cunt?"

"Four, my Queen..."

"I guess none of them have ever had an actual woman suck their cock then." I taunt Casey.

I turn to Megan and tell her to show me her technique. Paige turns so fast that she almost snaps around to face Megan. She puts the tip of her dildo, still shiny wet with Casey's spit, to Megan's lips.

I watch as Megan opens her mouth and starts taking the dildo into it. Her hands come up as well. She wraps one hand around the base of the cock, then the second around the length of the shaft. She stretches her mouth wide. She starts working her mouth, stroking the top of the shaft with it. She does just a little better than Casey. Megan manages to keep her hand flush against her lips, the two of them stroking the shaft together. She manages to get the head of the cock and about an inch of the shaft into her mouth. Not really much more of it than Casey was able, or willing, to take into her mouth. Maybe a hair more. Maybe.

I give Megan about the same half a minute to demonstrate her blow job. I figure that's long enough. By then Megan has a good rhythm established. Giving her any longer would just be a waste. She's doing what she's going to do.

I grab her head, putting one of my hands under her jaw and the other to the top of her head, slightly off to the back. I pinch the corners of her jaw hard, forcing her jaw to stretch open to its widest. It doesn't open much more than it already was. Her lips more loosen around the shaft.

I push her head forward, slowly and steadily, forcing her to take more of the cock into her mouth. She takes about another half-inch of it before I feel the tip of pressing against the back of her mouth, not quite making the turn towards her throat. It's a simple problem to solve, just a matter of geometry. But I know that once I move the cock past this point, Megan is going to start gagging on it.

I nod to Sophie. "Do something with those useless hands, slave," I tell her. Sophie hurries over and kneels down behind Megan. She reaches around Megan and pulls her hands from the cock. She pushes Megan's cuffed wrists all the way down. Then she uses a metal clip to attach the chain of Megan's cuffs to the chain of her leg irons. It will not only keep Megan from bringing her hands up, but it will also stop her from getting up off her knees.

Now that Megan's hands aren't going to interfere, I force her head to go forward again. I take it slowly, using my hands to adjust the angle of her neck as she goes. It allows the bulbous head of the dildo to push past the back of her mouth.

As I knew she would, Megan begins to gag on the fat shaft pushing too deeply into her mouth. I keep her going, making her take another fraction of an inch until she's gagging hard on it. I haven't felt the resistance of it against her throat yet. And I can hear her sucking noisy, nervous breaths through her nose as she gags. I hold her head steady for a few seconds, keeping the cock stuffing her mouth fully.

"If that's the best you can such your sweet husband's cock, no wonder he's enjoying the whore replacing you so much. That bitch can actually suck a cock! As Harry now knows and is so appreciating!" I taunt Megan, forcing her to think of the mysterious woman I've given to Harry to replace her. Forcing her to imagine the woman on her knees sucking her husband's cock. And pleasing Harry better than she does.

I give her just a couple of seconds to think about that as she gags a little more on the fake cock. Then I start her head going again, shoving more of the shaft into her mouth. Megan gags even harder. Now I feel her head fighting me, trying to pull back off the cock. It's far from a fair fight. My arms are much stronger than Megan's neck. I keep her head moving, very slowly. It keeps the cock inching its way deeper into her mouth. And it keeps Megan gagging hard on it.

The harder Megan gags, the more nervous the look on her face gets. I hear the chains rattling down by her feet. That's her hands trying to reflexively come up and save her from the cock. They won't. They aren't going any higher than her navel, which will keep them well out of the picture.

"I know you're stupid, bitch, but it is called cock sucking for a reason." I tauntingly scold Megan, her head still inching forward. "You're supposed to be sucking." I can tell that Megan isn't sucking because her cheeks haven't pulled inward as they would if she were sucking. "Suck!" I snap firmly. A second later I see her cheeks cave slightly inward. Now she's sucking on the shaft.

It doesn't make any difference, at least not in what Megan is feeling. It just gives her one more thing to do. But the guy would notice. The suction makes it feel better for him. And when I tell a bitch to suck a cock, I want her to give a good blow job. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother having her give it at all. No is one of my favorite words.

Megan has about half of the cock in her mouth when I feel the resistance. The wide, bulbous head's tip pressing against the narrow tube of her throat. The cock is probably around twice as wide as that tube is now. It's also the point where Megan begins to panic. It's the place where her throat is basically a Y-shape, her esophagus branching off from her windpipe. There's a little flap there to close one or the other off. And with this cock coming down, it has her windpipe shut off.

Her throat is tight. It resists the cock. But that tube is also rubbery. It has to be. G-d designed it to accommodate food, even larger chunks of it. It will stretch plenty wide enough to accommodate a cock, too.

And it does. It's only a fraction of a second before I feel the resistance suddenly vanish. Instead, I feel only a light drag against the shaft. As the resistance vanishes, Megan chokes. Hard. She heaves hard enough, her reflexes trying to clear her throat, then her bottom snaps up as her stomach contracts. The chains rattle loudly, stopping her and holding her bottom from rising too far. Megan heaves again.

Nothing happens as she does, other than her body snapping hard and her face paling into a very cute shade of semi-green-tinged white. The cock now has her throat stuffed full, the tube of it stretched wide to at least twice its normal size.

I keep her head moving, still just as steadily and slowly. With nothing to stop it, the cock keeps slipping into her throat. All I can feel is the slight drag. That's just the tightness of her tube squeezing against the sides of the hard shaft. Just as it will squeeze against the sides of Harry's cock. Knowing Him, probably Alexei's cock, too. I know He doesn't mind using His slaves to do that for Him. Knowing Alexei, He'll make Harry watch Megan do it.

As the cock slips further into Megan's throat, her choking starts to ease a little. She's getting used to it stuffing her throat. But her panic starts to bloom. Quickly. With her throat stuffed full, Megan can't breathe. She won't until that cock is out of her throat. And it's still going the wrong way. Deeper.

I make Megan keep going, her lips slowly sliding along the outside of the shaft, her throat snuggling it as it slides into her mouth. I ignore her choking. I don't care if Megan is comfortable with this. I just want her to learn to swallow a cock. My thank you to Harry for being a good sport this weekend.

I keep Megan going all the way down. I only let her stop taking the cock into her mouth when her lips are flush against the leather at the base of the cock. The leather that holds the dildo. The leather that's flush against Paige's pubes. It has all seven inches of the thickness into Megan's mouth. There's nothing left for her to swallow.

I hold her head there, her lips flush against the base. Her choking has eased up now, but she's still struggling against me. And her eyes are wide, darting anxiously around for anything they can see. "See, cum dumpster? You can swallow a cock like a gutter whore. I knew you could since you are the skankiest of gutter whores!" I laugh, holding Megan's head there where she can't breathe.

"From now on, this is how you are going to suck cocks. You are going to swallow them. You will use slow strokes for a leisurely blow job that the cock might actually enjoy. And if you somehow manage to make it cum, you will swallow every drop of that, too. And you can stop thinking of cheating. I'm going to have a long talk with your Master so He'll know that you can swallow a cock.

"Now, let's practice!" I squeal enthusiastically.

I start Megan's head moving again, this time reversing the stroke so that she coming up slowly and releasing the cock from her mouth. All I have to do is ease up the pressure a little. Her head fights to back off. My hands merely slow it down, keeping its pace steady. The same pace it took the cock in.

Around the halfway point I feel the drag vanish as the shaft slips from Megan's throat. Instantly I hear Megan suck in a very noisy breath through her nose. A panicked-fast breath. Then another. I keep her head moving.

I guide Megan to back off until only the head of the dildo is left inside her mouth. "Swirly your tongue around the head of that cock, cum dumpster! Now, while you can!" I firmly instruct her. I'm pretty sure she obeys. I can see the muscles in her neck as they move her tongue. As she's busy swirling her tongue I reverse the stroke again forcing her to start swallowing it again. It doesn't give Megan much time to swirl. She won't get more than a single lap around the cock's head.

I make her go all the way down again, swallowing all of the cock until her lips are flush against its base again. It chokes her almost as much as it did the first time. And it still has her panicking when it chokes off her breathing. She survives it. But I have to scold her again to swirl her tongue around the head of it at the apex of the stroke.

I keep her head moving rhythmically. Stroke after stroke, the pace never slowing nor speeding up. Just steadily swallowing the cock over and over again. It takes Megan about a dozen strokes to get past the choking. Then it takes her another dozen or so for the gagging to start easing up.

Five minutes later she's sucking the cock like a cheap whore. Exactly as I want her to. She's earned a little rest. Five minutes should do. Then five minutes for Casey's turn. There's no reason Casey shouldn't learn to suck a cock, too.

Their lesson takes an hour. Each bitch getting five minutes of practice, then five minutes of rest before repeating. After the first few practices, both of the women are able to suck it without choking, or really gagging, on the shaft. Now they're ready to please a man with those mouths.

It leaves me only one decision to make. How to ensure these bitches a night to remember. A night they'll be uncomfortable. But also that will allow them to get some kind of sleep. They're about dead on their feet now. Another sleepless night and they'll be falling down instead of serving me. I'd prefer their attentive service.

I start with Casey this time. Not that it's going to make any kind of difference. I call Casey to come over to the massage table. I have her lie on it, on her back. I have a portable massage table in the playroom. It's one of the few things I don't usually put up. I use it too much. It's soft and very comfy. It's top is well padded with foam. But the portable model has a frame made of steel tubing. And that frame provides the perfect points to bind someone to.

Which is what I have in mind for Casey. I don't bother instructing her where to lie. Or how to lie. I just let her get up on the table. Then I grab her ankles and pull them hard, dragging Casey down until her bottom is at the very edge of the table. I bring her feet back up, bending her knees fully. The table is a mere 20" wide, which makes it the perfect width. It has Casey's chained feet at the edges of it, the 18" long chain between her ankles stretched out and almost taut. I cheat. Usually, I use a rough hemp rope to bind subs to this table. But with Casey already in chains that seems like overkill. Instead, I use heavy plastic zip ties. One for each ankle. I just loop them through the locks on Casey's ankle cuffs and the bar under the tabletop, then pull them tight. It effectively binds her ankles in place, leaving them loose enough to squirm a bit, but not to move.