Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I do use the ropes for her hips. She doesn't have any chains or irons on there. I start by tying three loops of the rope around the very top of Casey's left thigh, tying the free end off to the rope, almost like a noose around her thigh. Then I wind the rope around the car a couple of times. Now I take three more loops of the rope, winding long coils of it over Casey's hips and along the top of her pubes. I wind the rope around the bar on the other side of the table. Then I wind three more coils of it around the top of Casey's right thigh. I have about a foot or so of rope left. I pull that back down to the bar and tie it off there.

I tie Casey's shoulders down next. I start with one end of the rope tied off to the bar under the table. Then I wrap two coils of the rope around Casey's chest and the table, pulling the rope taut. I bring the rope down through Casey's underarm and up before crossing it over her chest and looping it under the bar against just above her breast. I wind two more coils of the rope across Casey's chest just under her breasts. Actually right in the crease where her breasts lie against her chest. I have to lift her breasts up to get it all the way up. I wrap the rope around the bar on the other side of the table, then cross it over her chest again to the opposite shoulder. I wind it over her shoulder, up through her underarm, and then twice more around the top of Casey's chest before pulling it taut and tying it off to the table.

Now I summon Megan over to the table. I have her get up on it as well, putting her bottom to the opposite end. The table isn't that long. It's designed for one person to lie on, not two. It has Casey's and Megan's heads lying side by side, both women having to angle their head slightly to make room for the other woman's. I bind Megan the same way.

It only leaves me with one last thing to secure. Their hands. More often than not I bind the hands of a sub under the table. It's a good place for them. A place that ensures they won't be able to get them to anything or use them. To do that now I'd have to take the irons off their wrists, and I don't want to do that. It's psychological. The irons so say "dungeon!" and I want these women to have that feeling of being bound up in irons in their Queen's dungeon. It's where naughty bitches belong.

I bring their hands up and together. I use a padlock to join the chains of their cuffs at their centers. It leaves them able to move their hands a few inches. Then I hook the end of another chain to the lock and close it. That chain is already hooked to an eyelet in the ceiling. It will keep their hands held up high, their elbows almost straight.

Now the bitches are ready for their night. I hope they don't expect to be left alone. Not in my dungeon. I summon Paige.

"Skanky..." I tell Paige. "You will tease these sloppy pussies. Three licks on one pussy, then move to the other. And so on."

"Yes, my Queen," Paige says with a huge grin on her face. She can guess that before long these women are going to be moaning and squirming. I think Paige likes making women squirm. I know I like to see them squirm.

"Tease" is a specific command for Paige. It tells her how I want those pussies licked. Paige starts with Megan, but that's only because she was closer to Megan when I told her to start. And I didn't tell her which bitch to start with.

Paige uses her fingers to push Megan's lips wide open. Then she puts her lips to the knot of folds where Megan's overly-eager clit pokes its head up. She gently closes her lips around the nub. She lies her tongue alongside the hard nub. Then she swirls her tongue around Megan's clit just once. Slowly. It gets a very sweet and urgent purr from Megan's lips.

Paige moves her lips over to one of Megan's long, loose, wrinkly folds. She sucks the folds into her mouth, lying her tongue along its underside. She slowly moves her mouth down Megan's fold, caressing its underside with her delicate tongue as she goes. She goes all the way down, teasing the entire fold.

Now that Paige's mouth is at the bottom of Megan's pussy she slips it over to Megan's tunnel, opening her lips as she goes. Paige's lips surround Megan's tunnel, but no more. Paige sucks lightly. She slips her tongue out as far as she can, letting it slide into the tightness of Megan's wet tunnel. Paige swirls her tongue again, this time slowly stroking it along the spongy tender walls inside Megan's tunnel. Megan purrs out a very hungry moan.

After the single swirl, Paige lets her mouth glide over to Megan's other fold. She sucks that one into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue as her mouth moves back up. It moves all the way up to the knot where it began the tease. And it repeats the tease. Then Paige repeats the tease a third time.

Paige rises up, lifting her lips from Megan's pussy. She hurries around the table. Now Paige puts her lips to Casey's pussy. Casey's pussy that's just as sloppy wet as Megan's. Paige gives Casey the same tease. And Casey purrs just as urgently. She squirms just a little more, her chains rattling lightly as her feet try to move.

Paige hurries back to Megan to tease her pussy again. Then back to Casey. Paige will go right on until I tell her to stop. I leave. Paige doesn't care. She goes on. Casey and Megan moan away.

Chapter 09: A Final Punishment

By the time I return for Megan and Casey the next morning both of them are a complete slutty mess. Paige looks to be a little tired, but she's going on like an Energizer bunny. Licking her teases eagerly to one pussy after another. Casey and Megan lie bound, half asleep, half awake. Both have a liberal coat of honey dried to their upper thighs and bottom. And a fresh wet coat of honey clinging to the dried honey.

As Paige's tongue teases Casey's pussy, Casey squirms hard, rattling her chains. The ropes hold her still, especially her pussy. No amount of squirming will allow her to even wiggle her pussy. It's held perfectly still for Paige's tongue to tease.

It looks like neither woman slept much or well. But I'm sure they got enough rest that they won't fall asleep on their knees today. I'm just as sure they had "sweet dreams."

I have Sophie untie them. As she does I watch them to make sure their hands behave. It's pretty obvious that both women are eager to masturbate. Or anything else that will allow them to cum. I make sure they don't. Then I have Sophie take them for their shower. Then it's breakfast time. Eggs benedict for me. Table scraps for Casey and Megan. It's all I feed to naughty bitches in the dungeon.

After breakfast, it's time to start their lessons for the day. I seem to remember that obedience is on the lesson plan. I decide to start my day with a nice pedicure.

I sit on my sofa. I decide to start with a lesson in obedience for Megan. I order Megan onto her hands and knees. "You are my footstool, cum dumpster," I teasingly tell Megan. "And furniture doesn't move. You will not move." I prop my feet up in the center of Megan's back.

I tell Casey that she'll be doing my left foot. And that I expect her to her very best work on my regal foot. She's to begin with a long foot massage. A tender one. I'll tell her when to stop and begin the pedicure.

Then I have Sophie fetch Paige. I tell Paige to kneel behind Megan. I give Paige a feather. She's to tease Megan with the feather. She starts by drawing the silky feather slowly along Megan's wet slit. Then circling its tip around Megan's asshole. And repeating.

Paige doesn't get much chance to repeat the tease. The first one is enough that Megan shivers crisply. And that's moving. I feel it under my feet. A quick flick of my wrist is all it takes to send the tip of my crop snapping through the air and cracking hard against Megan's bottom.

Megan yelps loudly. The crop sears a nice pink welt onto Megan's cheek. And she flinches hard from the strike. I scold her for moving and remind her that furniture doesn't move.

It takes Casey close to an hour to do my foot. Megan earns herself about a dozen swats during that time, all of them for enjoying Paige's teases too much. But the most amusing part for me is the look on Casey's face. She knows that she's going to be the footstool next. With every swat Megan earns herself, Casey looks more and more nervous.

Once Casey has finally finished, I have them trade roles so Megan can do my right foot. Only then do I tell them that my feet will be choosing a winner. The winner will get a little treat. The loser will not. The "happiest" and "prettiest" foot determines the winner. I tell Megan to do her best job. Then I tauntingly tell Casey "I do hope you did your best on my foot, cunt."

I deem Megan the winner. Neither bitch will ever know that the winner had been chosen before they got off the massage table this morning. I had a plan. It's Casey I want to play with. Right, this minute. Megan's turn will come, too.

Megan's "treat" Is straight forward. She gets to lie on the massage table. This time I don't tie her down. She's not getting off that easy. She's to lie still and allow Casey to eat her pussy. If she lasts five minutes, she earns an orgasm. I have Megan lying with her knees bent, her feet on the table, and her bottom close to the end. Almost as she was lying all night long. The only difference is that now she has a pray of a chance to cum.

Casey does not look thrilled to be eating pussy. It's something the reserved woman never imagined she would do. Never really wanted to do. Despite the fact that she so obviously enjoyed having her pussy eaten by a woman last night. "Gay" is just not something Casey feels should be. At least not with her in it. I think her pussy disagrees, though, it seemed to be last night!

I have Casey open Megan's lips wide. What narrow lip Megan has. It leaves her folds standing up, but also parted well enough for Casey to see and be able to get to the hard knot that nests Megan's even harder clit. I have Casey close her lips gently around the nub, snuggling it softly. Then I tell Casey to put her tongue alongside the steely hard nub and start swirling it very slowly around it.

It's impossible to see what Casey's doing with her lips closed around the nub. But I don't need to see it. Megan shrieks out the most pleadingly desperate moan. A moan that's as sensual as it is loud. Megan shudders hard and her hips start to squirm against Casey's mouth.

I very lightly tap Megan's hip with my crop and scold her for "squirming like a whore." I remind her that she has to lie still if she wants her orgasm.

Megan stays still for about three seconds. Her back arches upward. It's reflex, driving her pussy against Casey's face.

This time I give her a good swat with my crop. "Bad cum dumpster! I said be still! I want to watch cunt eat pussy like a cheap lesbian whore!"

Megan lies still for almost five seconds this time. A hard shudder racks her body and starts her hips squirming wildly again as she screeches out another moan.

I swat Megan's hip again. She yelps loudly as it sears a bright pink welt onto the side of her cheek. She stills. Now I can see Megan fighting hard to keep herself still. I can see toes curling up. I can see hands clenching each other. I can see the tension in every muscle of her body. And I can hear how fast the need is growing in those screeched moans of hers.

She doesn't last long. I'd guess about twenty seconds. I see her legs slam shut, clamping hard around Casey's head. At the same time, Megan's head starts thrashing from side to side. And her hips grind down into the table hard.

I swat Megan's hip again. "Bad slut, cum dumpster!" I scold her harshly in my mean-girl bully voice. "I guess that pussy doesn't want to cum bad enough to behave! Cunt, you can stop eating it now, cum dumpster doesn't want to cum."

Casey gladly lifts her head away from Megan's pussy. It's been less than a minute. Already Casey's face, especially her chin, is covered with a heavy glaze of Megan's glistening honey.

Megan cries out a loud and frustrated groan. I see her hands twitching as if she's resisting the urge to put them to her pussy and masturbate. I give her hands a light tap with my crop to let her know I see it. "Don't you dare think about diddling that sloppy skank pit, cum dumpster. You had your chance to earn that climax! Maybe some eon you'll learn to behave and actually get it." I laugh.

They spend the rest of the day the same way. On their knees, serving me. Both get a couple more chances to earn an orgasm. Neither manages to last the five minutes to get it.

I take both bitches to the playroom for another night. I'm sure by now both of them have figured out that this will be their last night in the dungeon. Megan needs to return for work early Tuesday morning. Casey has work Monday morning. I think both assume I won't make them miss work. Assume. I haven't given them any clues.

I decide to have a little fun with them. Why should tonight be any different?? And I have just the perfect idea to tease them all night long!

I have Sophie get out a pair of matching vibrating butt plugs. They're both 6" long and 1 ¼" across. Both are bullet-shaped, with little indented grooves at their base just before wider disks that will keep them from slipping completely into a bottom. I have Sophie set the butt plugs on their bases, their tips pointed up at the ceiling, atop the massage table.

I decide to have Casey go first. Mostly because she's definitely the horniest of the two, although Megan is as horny as she's ever been. Plus Casey hates having anything done that involves her bottom. I have Sophie hand her a little packet of lubricating gel.

I tell Casey to go choose a plug for her butt and lubricate its tip with a very thin film of the grease. I warn her not to waste my grease by using too much of it on the toy. Then I watch as Casey very reluctantly puts a decent-sized drop on the point of it and uses her finger to smear it around the tapered tip.

Once it's lubricated, I have Casey pick it up and take it over to Megan. "Cum dumpster, our Queen wants to plug my butt tonight. Will you please shove this plug all the way up my butt for me?" Casey politely asks Megan. Her voice says she wants anything but that plug in her bottom.

Megan takes the plug from Casey and tells her "sure, cunt. Anything for our Queen."

Casey moves rather slowly as she turns her back to Megan and bends over. Casey reaches around and pulls her cheeks wide to expose the dark ring of her tightly clenched asshole to Megan.

Megan puts the tip of the bullet-shaped toy to Casey's ring. The very tip of it is no larger than the point of a pencil. It presses against the dark pinpoint at the center of Casey's asshole.

Casey flinches just from feeling it against her bottom. She starts quivering as she stands, waiting for the invasion. Casey already pants a few strained groans of "Oh..." as she waits.

Megan tries to be somewhat gentle with Casey. She pushes softly, using just enough pressure for the tapered tip to start slipping into Casey's bottom, stretching her asshole as it slides through. Megan presses steadily, letting the toy do most of the work of stretching Casey's asshole taut. It tells me that Megan has been entered this way enough to know how it's easiest. For Casey. And she's trying not to hurt the obviously reluctant woman.

It doesn't stop Casey from crying out a loud and screeching "EE-OW" as it starts entering her bottom. She cries out again, another loud "OW!" as it slides deep and stretches her bottom wider. She flinches and fidgets. Casey pants a few fast "OH!s" as it keeps sliding into her, filling her deeper and deeper. Even when it's finally reached the base, no more shaft to push into her, Casey doesn't relax. She stands, fidgeting, and panting little"OOH!s."

I tell Casey to stand up. She moves slowly for a fraction of a second then freezes in place and squeals a loud "AH!-EE-OW!" She stands frozen and pants a few times before she finally starts moving again. She cries out again. She freezes. She feels the toy inside her, holding her bottom rigid as everything inside her shifts around with the changing angle of her body. It takes her a moment to get standing. I make her thank Megan for shoving the toy up her butt for her.

And then it's Megan's turn to get her bottom stuffed by Casey. Casey tries to return the favor and be gentle with Megan, but Casey's hands are fumbling slightly. And her body is fidgeting not-so-slightly. It makes it impossible for Casey to be too steady pushing the toy into Megan.

Now that both bitches have their butts plugged for the night, it's time to put them "to bed." Not that there will be a bed involved. Just a chair.

The chair is a rigid, simple wooden one. It looks like something that would come with a cheap dinette set. Solid wood, even the seat of it. A straight and hard back. Four legs with braces across them. Nothing fancy.

I have Casey sit in the chair. She moves very slowly, grunting hard "UH!s" as she moves. Until her bottom is about an inch off the seat. That's the point where the base of the plug is flush against the seat. The point where sitting any further is going to put Casey's weight on the plug and push it a little deeper into her bowels. But Casey has no choice about it. I'm standing there with my whip in hand, and Casey knows it. She knows that sooner or later she's going to sit on this chair. So she moves as slow and gently as she can. She sits.

I have Casey spread her feet as wide as the chains will allow and hold her hands straight up above her head. With Casey sitting like that, I call Megan over and tell her to sit on the chair as well, her bottom between Casey's thighs. Megan groans as she sits, but it looks like she's more used to the feeling of sitting on a toy. I have Megan open her legs, too, until her feet are flush against the insides of Casey's feet.

I use ropes to bind both of their legs to the chair. As usual, I wind three coils of the rope around them, each coil encircling both of their calves and the chair's legs.

I use another length of rope around Megan's hips to pull her back and downward, pushing her snug against Casey, and pinning them both to the chair. A final length of rope goes around their chests, in their underarms, and the back of the chair. That one pulls Megan back, holding her back pressed firmly against Casey's soft, ample breasts. I have them both raise their hands up and lock them to the chain dangling from the ceiling. It will hold their hands up where they can't use them for anything.

It's not the tightest job of binding them, but that's not what I'm after. I want them to have a little room to squirm and fidget. I turn the lights off, leaving them to spend their night cuddled together in that chair.

And then, using a little remote with a single button on it, I turn the toys on. They start vibrating inside the bitches' bottoms.

I hear both of the women moan out a needy, sensual moan. It tells me that they can feel those vibrations. They kind of have to. The toys have their bottoms stuffed full. It has the toys pressed hard against the inside of their rectums. That's just a filmy thin membrane surrounded by a paper-thin wall of muscle. Beyond that is the spongy, and very sensitive and needy, walls of their pussies. Those toys are pushing snug against those soft walls, sending their vibrations right through their rectums into their pussies.

They can feel that all night long. If they're smart, they won't allow themselves to cum. If they do cum, the vibrations won't stop. They'll keep flowing into their now-too-sensitive pussies, arousing them faster and harder. But also so intensely that it's almost painful. They won't hold off the second orgasm. Or however many more come after it. As a bonus to me, with them, snugly bound together, it will only take one to cum. Once one of them does, she'll be squirming so hard that the other woman will be squirmed along with her. And the squirming will only grind their pussies and clits against the hard chair, pushing them even harder towards an orgasm.