All Comments on 'Four Square Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
fromindiafromindiaover 4 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂

Good story as usual. One side comment though I couldn't stop myself writing as WW couldn't stop showing his unhappiness about current US political drama revolving around someone (🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧DT). I am not a citizen of US but I do take intereste in US political drama and boy what a fun time we are having since 2015......

The great circus is in the town with 🃏 and all exotic animals (🐘🐴.....). I was wondering how WW was going to mimic the current situation in his story (as usual....) And I was spot-on. Having so much Fun reading your side of commentary and whatever hell is going on at nationwide....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, good to see you got the FBI involved finally.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago
Hot damn!

*singing to the tune of "Jungle Fever"*

"I've got Crowbar thinkin', I've got Crowbar thiiiinkin'..." Ok, so as I see it, the murder of Mr. Fitch IS connected to the murders of the Dr. and the LCDR...and I think I know why and how (although some of y'all may say it was obvious). *happy dance*

WW, the only thing I feel that could have been addressed was that Don should have talked to little Jack immediately about what he said to his sister. Don could have asked Jack, gently, where he had heard/how he came up with that BS, and then guide him in a better direction. The child is hopefully young enough to learn that, regardless of Tasha's skin-tone, she is still loved, and different is good. But hey, what do I know? You may do that later...

Anyway, as always, love what you're doing and hope you keep it up!!

Sc8

Ps - illegal phone calls, huh? 😘

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The third chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

wmbf2013wmbf2013over 4 years ago
Go nuclear

Since KXTC is still being biased and putting out fake news, I think IC should go nuclear on them again, to the point they either shut down or at the very least have someone buy them out, fire everyone and get new people that are professional and not show bias. Gov Val and the TCPD should sue KXTC.

What has T Square been doing lately? Haven by heard too much about him in a while my.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no sex?

no sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another good one...one of the best

I agree with wmbf2013 and had a very similar thought. Where is T square? I would think that he would provide some "instruction" to Lester. After all, she is his niece. It is still a great story WW. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just knew the cases were linked

Three linked just one more to go. Wonder how the East Indian murder case is linked?

Possibly via Trent & Quint's sometime cohorts, Barsbane & Tomoko, as they are into industrial espionage, particularly when it comes to new technology.

Who leaked some of the details of the Westboro home invasion & the car dealership murders to Amber Harris?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Coincidence

By golly! Could the mention of 100 million dollars, twice, and pertaining to two different deaths, be a coincidence. But we don't believe them.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Sxualchocol8 - not really the IC's place to speak to little Jack; that's for his parents to do (and they will). The point of that segment, as well as the school kids, is to show how the garbage starts up (and yes, I'm going to blame the corrupt Media for a a lot of it).

wmbf2013 - we'll be seeing T-Square again in the coming stories.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Typical. Three cases probably linked and war about the fourth. Looks like Don and Teresa to take out the 2 perps in the end.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

TheDandyTheDandy5 months ago

Did anyone catch the $100 million amount of the CoC's estimated "stash" and Mr. Fitch's wealth? Coincidence? Hmmm...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES