Fourplay Pt. 01

Story Info
Newcomers experience their first foursome with us.
3.2k words
3.79
26k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanteA1980
DanteA1980
12 Followers

"Oh gosh I got to stop drinking." I thought to myself.

By then the alcohol I consumed tipped me over from the state of blissful carelessness to the doorstep of losing my shit and passing out within the hour. Opposite to me the cheery gang of laughing, singing friends and strangers, many of whom were already past the point I myself realized I'm closing too. At least half of them will be noisily sleeping before midnight, some of them stretched out in the soft grass under the pleasantly warm summer night sky, others in one of the hard and creaky beds of the holiday cottage.

There will be a core that will drink and smoke until the first lights of the dawn, sharing personal stories with each other, singing badly to the sound of somebody's jangly guitar. In my younger years I often found myself in that group of survivors, but years have gone by since then. Life is about jobs, kids, school runs and birthdays now and I cannot hold my liquor half as well as I used to anymore.

You are seated not far from me on my right, next to your childhood friend who invited us to this jamboree. The light of the bonfire in the middle paints dramatic shadows around your eyes as you vehemently explain something to your friend. Your dark hair almost melts into the black of the night, your skin glooms marble in the dancing flames. There are two others seated between you and me, a young couple in worn, comfortable clothes and shaggy hair. Their skin is tanned from the scorching light of the east European summer. I saw them earlier today sunbathing naked down by the lake, I reckon they must be naturalists. I'm thinking maybe we should try to get some tan on the nude beach tomorrow, that is if I'll be well enough.

"Yeah mate, nobody really cares around 'ere" says the guy, Dwight next to me. He answers to my query about the local nudist beach. "There isn't an actual assigned area around the lake, you just take your shit off where you like."

I nod silently. "Dwight" I think to myself. It's a strange name for a guy like him. "Hi, my name is Dwight". I picture a public servant, dressed in a suit, with glasses holding a folder full of papers. I smile for the thought as the guy seated next to me couldn't be further from that image. He wears dreadlocks loosely held together in the back of his head. Patchy beard covers his chin, his arms are thin, he wears a well-worn tank top and jean shorts full of holes. My guess is that he is in his early thirties, hence not too much younger than myself, although the difference between us is still significant. He spent the past few years backpacking in Europe with his girlfriend, living modestly and carefree. We are basically from different planets.

"Is anything else going on around the lake?" I blurt out the first question popping into my hazy brain.

"Like what?" he asks. "You mean like creeps watching from the bushes?"

"No. Like people banging each other in the bushes." I say. Fuck, what? Now why would I say that?

He turns his face towards the starry sky and lets out an amused laugh. Then he turns to me, he can't see straight either.

"Well...yes. Some do." he answers.

"Do you...?" I keep pushing, don't even know why.

"I don't but Shelly..." he abruptly falls silent, instinctively turns his head to the right, towards his girlfriend. She's chatting away barely even acknowledging him. "Well...she likes to have fun, sometimes." continues with an awkward smile.

Oh, okay. It seems in his intoxicated stage Dwight gave away more information than he wanted. So his girlfriend Shelly is having occasional fun with others but he himself isn't. So they are either engaged in voyeurism or cuckolding. Peachy.

I keep quiet until he talks again.

"And you? Do you guys swing?" he blurts it out, not even trying to be discreet about it.

Wow! That escalated quickly. I hesitate. Yes, as a matter of fact we do. We don't exactly make a secret out of it, we are all adults after all and there is nothing to be ashamed of. But we don't advertise it either. It's not exactly a conversation starter and to be honest I only met this guy less than three hours ago.

But then again, I started this conversation and unwittingly created a situation where he said more about his girlfriend than he meant and probably feels a bit embarrassed about it. Ah fuck it, what's the harm?!?

"Yeah!" I say with as much casual coolness as I can muster. "We do."

He relaxes a little. There is a moment of silence. Well, we got this far, so might as well:

"If you guys ever want to party..." I say.

"Oh okay. Sure"

Another moment of silence.

"This is the awkward moment..." I lean closer with a smile "...when we look up each other's women and imagine them naked."

"Yeah." he leans in secretively "On their knees."

"With a dick in their mouth"

"And cum on their tits."

With a grin we turn and look over the bonfire where his girlfriend Shelly and you chatter with the others, and with no clue in the world. I look at Shelly. Similarly to Dwight she is unconcerned about clothing. She wears a stretched-out T-shirt over a two-piece pale coloured bikini. Her uncombed hair is loosely gathered into a ponytail. Her eyes are deep and dark, her slightly oversized nose is covered with freckles, her lips are naturally thick. I can't imagine she ever bothers using any make up; at least she takes the time to occasionally shave her legs, I discover with relief. From where I sit, I can see inside her T-Shirt and I observe with delight the rising and sinking of the lovely curves of her breasts. She is not pretty, I determine. No, but her face is soft and kind, and her figure is slender and feminine. With a surprise I realize that my erection is already well on its way.

You and Shelly sense our eyes on you almost in the same instant. You both turn toward us with an annoyed comical look on your faces. "What?.." you form the word with your lips.

"What are you guys into?" turns to me Dwight again.

"Open to anything really. Even full swap, no problem." I answer. "You?"

"It only happened twice. Shelly gave a blowjob for a guy down on the shore. And once she's ... she's been with two guys at the same time in one of the cottages."

"And you?"

"I just watched."

"You liked it?"

"I did to be honest." Dwight smiles shyly "Quite a bit actually. It was hot."

"So you don't participate?" I ask.

"I would, we just haven't had a girl with us before. Or a couple."

"She would be OK with you and another woman?" I nod towards his girlfriend.

"She said she would, but I don't know really. We'll never know until we get there."

"Got to push the boundaries man. Challenge the limits. Stillness is the death of romance."

Gosh, that sounded stupid. What are you, some fucking couple therapist? - I think to myself. But to Dwight it made perfect sense. He falls into a moment of silence, but I can see a vein pumping rapidly on his temple. His imagination must be running wild too.

"What do you think of Klara?" I nod towards the place you sit.

"She is very beautiful, man. Sexy. Very hot." he replies quickly. "But do you think she would want ... with me?"

"Shall we ask?"

Before he could answer I'm on my feet.

"Well that depends on what you are packing." you say in a cheerily loud voice followed by a shamelessly mischievous laugh.

It took us less than ten minutes to pull you and Shelly aside, away from the others and hastily explain the details of our discussion. There is absolutely no way that a conversation such as this could have ended well in any other scenario, but the scent of the summer night, the dance of the flames, the unbound, carefree mood of the party and the significant amount of consumed alcohol somehow made it perfectly acceptable.

I was trying to gather my thoughts and stay articulate enough to explain to you, that Dwight and Shelly are wannabe swingers and they would probably be up for it right now and we should totally go with them because she is not pretty but has a kind face and totally sucked off a guy already down by the lake and he say you are sexy and I have a boner anyway.

It didn't go well.

You were listening with widening eyes and an increasingly sarcastic grin on your face, and when I finally got to the end, you laughed out loud, shrugged your shoulder and said:

"Okay?!?"

I have no idea what Dwight may have said to Shelly, but as we headed back to the cottage, the whole way she stared into the darkness of the night with a hint of disbelief in her eyes and blissful smile on her lips, like someone who doesn't fully believe what's happening.

Now we are standing on the top floor of the cottage, in a tiny room right beneath the steeply descending roof. This was the only room we found, where no drunk party goers were sleeping yet, the furniture is limited to two single beds with a steep corridor in between them, a nightstand with an ancient lamp and a tiny window. The wood construction of the cottage creaks with every step we take and the laughing and singing coming from the bonfire could not tune out of the heavy snore of some of the drunks downstairs.

"So?" you turn to Dwight with a flirty smile "You going to show up your package?"

Even in the dim light I can see his ears going red. He somewhat confusingly turns to his girlfriend. Shelly's brown eyes are clear and sober all of the sudden, they are shining from lust and unfulfilled satisfaction. No doubt, she yearns to see her boyfriend's excitement being aimed at another woman, but he is still not sure whether he is allowed or not. Only when you confidently move in and place your hand on his increasing bulge he looks back at you and starts moving. He drops his shorts while you take him by the hips, pull him close to you and grind your body to his now unrestrained shaft. You stand on your tiptoes to kiss his lips and he wraps his arm around you. There is a slight, barely audible moan leaving Shelly's lips. She keeps her eyes on you two while I step behind her, place my hands on her hips and feel her up. I smell into her neck, my warm breath calls goose bumps on her skin. She smells of sunshine and sweat, suntan lotion and the smoke of the bonfire, mixed with the distinctive scent of pheromones, unmistakable sign of a female's sexual arousal.

"He wants to see you on your knees baby." I say.

"Really?!?" you look up to Dwight with a challenging smile "Well then..."

You obediently lower yourself on your knees in front of him, the hard floor creaks with a suffer. Dwight loses his tank top, stands completely naked with his shorts around his ankles. He is skinny, patchy hair on his chest, large shapeless tattoo on his abdomen, very obviously an amateur artist's attempt. A dark line of body hair starts below his belly button and traces straight down, abruptly disappearing in the bushy patch of pubic hair surrounding his penis. His cock is like a big red exclamation mark pointing right into your face, oozing clear, sticky drops of pre-cum.

The look is almost comical to my still hazy brain, conditioned on online porn. The proportions are somehow wrong. Instinctively I would expect to see a dick as large as Dwight's on some stud with broad shoulders and chiseled abs. Instead the rampant shaft is somehow attached to this skinny guy, it looks improbable, even bizarre. One thing we both learned since we entered the world of swinging is that we truly come in all shapes and sizes.

As you slowly take the tip of his cock in between your lips a shiver runs through my spine and Shelly holds her breath. Then she turns to me, places her hands on my face and kisses me with all her suppressed desire. She tastes of red wine, but I don't care, I kiss her back pushing my tongue in her mouth, breathing in her scent, wrapping my arms around her. She moans as I break free from the kiss and start covering her neck with kisses, my hands slide down on her back and I grab her firm ass. She wraps her leg around me while breaths into my ear, the intense kiss makes the blood rush into my head.

She turns her head slightly to check on her boyfriend. He has his hand on your head now as you jerk his cock in the same time as licking his balls. Your oral skills are unmatched, the enjoyment you get from pleasuring a man orally makes you the best little cocksucker I have ever known.

"Grab my hair." you instruct Dwight "Hold my head strong, with both hands."

As he grasps into your thick hair you open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out.

"Shove it in my mouth." you say to him. He doesn't need more encouragement, he rams his hip forward and the huge phallus disappears in your mouth. You shut your eyes and a slight shock runs through your body, but you take more than half of his erect penis. You place your hands on his thighs and try to control the dept of his movement as he continues to fuck your mouth.

"Show it to me." pants Shelly with excitement as she nudges her fingers to my crotch. I quickly lose my light summer shorts, she immediately wraps her hand around my cock and starts stroking it while she covers my lips with hers again.

I fucking love swinging. It was only when we opened our marriage to others that I realised some of the errors of my thinking with regards to sexual acts. My earlier experiences - being somewhat of an awkward and reclusive young man - led me to believe, that sex is something complicated, full of mysteries. That finding sexual partners even in the best of circumstances is difficult. That if I unknowingly say or do the wrong thing, I can ruin my chances even with someone who is otherwise sympathetic towards me. I was shocked to discover that sex can also be simple and straight forward. Not meaningless, no. Just casual. Momentary fun and fulfillment without the added weight of promises and prospects. Just a bit of pleasure between people who know what they want from each other.

As Shelly - a girl ten years younger than me who I only just met - keeps jerking my cock and kissing my lips I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to have met you. I couldn't even imagine who would I be or where would I be without you? As I glance over to you, I just catch Dwight climaxing, his hot juices covering your chin and neck, spraying all over your now bare chest. You smile up at him massaging your cum covered breasts. The scene notches my level of excitement even higher and I'm not the only one.

"Ohhh shit." moans Shelly in an aroused voice seeing her boyfriend made to climax by another woman. She pushes me onto the bed, kneels down and starts sucking my hard cock with delightful devotion. She only stops for moments as she loses her T-shirt and bikini top. I watch with delight her perky tits bouncing as she is sliding her lips up and down on my dick. You and Dwight settle on the other bed opposite and joyfully watch her performance while gently caressing each other.

"Use me like a dirty bitch." looks at me Shelly. Her cheeks are rosy, a bit of saliva mixed with my pre-cum dribbles from the corner of her mouth. Wow, okay. I lean to her and kiss her lips. She tastes salty. My hand finds her soft, silky breast, I start circling her hardened nipple. I stand up and change places with her. Now she is on the floor sitting on her ankles, her back is pushed to the side of the bed. You and Dwight are behind my back now, having a great view of my ass. I step onto the bed with one leg and grab her head as Dwight did to you. As I now have sufficient space to thrust and I hold her firmly in place, I ram my cock in her open mouth.

I know what she wants. Objectification, while unacceptable in any other connection between men and women, is often desired, even expected in sexual play. I know from experience that giving up and submit, to let the other overwhelm and overtake us is a thrilling, electrifying game. I think fondly of my adventures with you, an occasional submissive, but also a passionate dominatrix who isn't afraid to tie a man to the bed and slowly, patiently torment him in every sweet and agonizing way possible.

So I objectify Shelly now. I dominate her, extend my will over her. I use her mouth and body in seeking my own satisfaction. My momentary urges are all that matter, I'm seemingly unconcerned about the effects of my actions on her. And paradoxically with this I give her exactly what she wants. In the back of my mind though I eagerly watch, I don't want to take the game too far. Her trust in me is arousing and beyond my excitement I feel deep gratitude and care for her.

My erect cock fills her mouth. I push deep, in her throat while holding her head firmly. Her nose almost touching my abdomen. She breads noisily as she tries to take in as much of my dick as she can. She rests one of her hands on my thigh while the other - I discover with a slight shock - is inside her bikini bottom, rapidly rubbing her oozing pussy. I release for a second then thrust into her throat again. She garbs my ass with her free hand and forces me forward even more. With every push my balls are touching her chin now. I withdraw from her mouth, long tendrils of fluid stretch between my penis and her tongue.

"I'm gonna cum. Are you ready?" I ask.

"Give it to me." she answers in a husky voice.

I push again. Throat fuck her for another couple of seconds and release my hot cum. I don't pull out to jerk myself off on her face, I shoot the whole load at the back of her mouth. Her eyes widen but she swallows the sticky semen. Takes a deep breath when I finally let her go.

"Ffffuck..." she says between breaths.

"Ffffuck..." says Dwight with glittery eyes. He kneels down next to his girlfriend and kisses her deeply passionately, unconcerned that she tastes of my cum.

End of part 1

DanteA1980
DanteA1980
12 Followers