All Comments on 'Fourplay Pt. 01'

by DanteA1980

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

So, you guys are a couple in their mid 30's. You are such an immature arsehole that you go to your wife's "get together" with her childhood friends and proceed to get shit-faced to the extent you think you'll passout within the hour! Really intelligent stuff at your age.

Then you arrange a swinging swap with some couple you have only known for 3 hours. However, the readers can see why your wife wants other "lovers". That's why you go "swinging". Because you do NOTHING to seduce the other woman. Shelly, 10 years younger than you, has to do everything. It seems you are totally incompetent as a lover. At least your wife gets the benefit of a big cock on a scrawny guy. It is Shelly who takes the initiative with you being drunk.

How soon before your wife trades you in for someone better?

DanteA1980DanteA1980about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear LenardSpencer. I'd like to thank you for your feedback and I will take your constructive criticism to heart. I hope once you are done with yelling at pigeons in the park, you honour me by reading the second part of "Fourplay", as well as my other works in the future. Sincere regards from myself and my beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@LenardSpencer.

It's too easy to laugh at him. It's not her fault it's a small dick and a bad bang.

It is quite normal for his wife to be hot so for swing.

This poor woman must finally be able to have fun with a big cock and be able to say: Thank you my little little husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Two dicks plus two whores equals nothing, which describes the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just another little cuck looking for other men to help with his wife.

DanteA1980DanteA1980about 3 years agoAuthor

Ouch! Quick, someone rush me to the burn unit hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stories addressed to 'you' never work. I wasn't there and I'm male. You immediately alienated more than half your potential readership.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too many stupid mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanteA1980@DanteA1980
The narrative of my stories is made up, but some of the scenarios, conversations, thoughts, and impressions are real, taken straight from our encounters within the swinging community. My stories aren’t intended to be accurate account of our adventures, rather products of ficti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fourplay Series Info