All Comments on 'Fourteen Day Program Ch. 02'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Of Course

Of course Liz will do all those things for her husband, she's already done them first with everyone at the farmhouse. Sort of takes the excitement and specialness out of those acts now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Is it really consensual when a "friend" spends time convincing you to try something... When the friend was first programmed to convince someone to try it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sorry not to come to the same conclusion as you did in the intro

I already thought part one was dumb as it gets, but was kind of curious how you think this could go on and stay somewhat normal as they enter there normal world.

but my fear of it could get even worse and less plausible was topped with the most boring chapter I ever read in a ongoing story.

not even the simplest interesting question was adressed, neither asked nor answered.

so this is definitly the end for me and when I see how many others wrote a feedback I guess most readers really don't care how a wife can sell herself to the mob without even considering talking to her husband what kind of idea she has or what her best girlfriend had her talked into.

sorry this is just to insane and now boring at the same time , it just a waste of time for me and for you.

writing is ok though, plot is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Out of interest I skimmed through this nightmare. Its worse than the first chapter.

You must have a warped mind to think any normal husband would accept what the whore wife has done and not divorce the bitch and sue the people that brain

fucked the slut.

nuvi45nuvi45about 13 years ago
Great Start! Please keep writing.

This story was perfect for this category. It is one of those stories that will linger in your memory for a long time, not like most of Literotica stories which you forget 10 minutes after you read them. It has a little of everything; submission, coercion, exhibition, group sex, mind control, stepford wife’s, and maybe a sinister plot (?). Dialog between the stories characters is outstanding, leading to an ultimate “climax” at the end of the first chapter. In chapter two, it appears that Tom is being seduced by pure lust. One has to remember this is a fantasy, not real life. From reading the comments, it looks like some of the authors’ less favorite critics have followed him from the “loving Wife’s” genre. They fail to read the disclaimers, ignore the category, and spew hatred often directed at the author. They have trouble separating real life from erotic fiction. Let’s burn the bitch at the stake and the author too! Come on guys and girls, this is mind control fantasy. In my opinion, this is one of the better stories posted in the mind control category in recent times. Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excuses Excuses

The only thing funnier than the author's message to his Ch. 01 critics were the wife's bullshit "exceptions" to the conditioning.

Rule #1: Don't trick me.

Rule #2: Don't trick me into thinking you haven't tricked me.

Rule #3: Don't hire a private investigator to find out what the hell is going on and how I can get my wife back.

And the punishment for breaking a rule you didn't sign up for (he agreed, but the choice is to lose his wife? wtf choice is that?) is they steal her away and ruin him, in suitably cryptic terms no less. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
new rating algorithm?

TMIMH: Great story! Keep it up. I can't wait to see the awkward, twisted situations they get into that you've nicely foreshadowed.

Slut wife stories get unfairly rated down by a camp of trolls that are somehow compelled to read stories they hate and then spew their hate at (FICTIONAL!) people who enjoy pleasure. Maybe there is a way to filter out the haters so these stories can get a fair rating among people who actually like sex and don't hate women.

I would love to have a slut wife who likes to fuck more. Here's an idea: if you don't like the idea of people enjoying sex perhaps you should stop reading fantasy erotica. Of course that won't work because these commentors are drawn in by these stories.

I loved this story and would love to be in this guy's shoes. Call me crazy but I like to get my dick wet as much as I can and I'm not turned off by the thought of other people indulging their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Better than Ch1...

The first chapter was creepy and weird, while the second managed just to be dull and weird. The institutional slavery has been de-emphasized, but there is no sense of wonder or discovery - there are no limits to explore here, just the knowledge that she will do whatever he says.

While I too would like a "slut wife who likes to fuck more", this PARTICULAR slut wife would still creep me the hell out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mind Control?

Does this really count as a mind control story? I mean, she wanted everything that happened to her, it is more like a successful therapy story than anything else. The husband cannot push her beyond her limits, because she apparently doesn't have any. The only real mind control element is the group that administered the therapy, but even there it is unclear how much of that is control and how much if it just her desire. Hell, they haven't even really exercised any control over her yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are asking us to believe

that this man who was so anxious for his wife's safety is now wanting to have sex with as many people as he wishes. Huh?

If he was really like that he'd have told Darla "Get lost. Why should I want her back?

But I have just remembered that The group's stooge Darla is with them. Maybe he is putting up a front.

I'll just have to read the next part to see if it is more rational than this.

Indyrick575Indyrick575over 6 years ago
What a pussy.

The guy is just such a pussy . I read this hoping he grew some balls. But nope still a wimp . Well writen bad storie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous